Extra Tickets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent my arms behind me, palms fixed on the mattress on either side of Lamonte's ribs, then planted my heels into the bed outside his knees. Levering my knees and hips, I lowered my sphincter down his shaft. I grimaced at the renewed, unnatural filling in my backdoor. But as I sank, the wrenching sting mingled with a deep, aching pleasure. My cherry lips parted, and I rasped, "Shiiiit, yeah..." as I began to propel myself up and down his dick.

Douglas and Ghalen stood at my either side, wielding their pricks at face level. As I bounded with Lamonte wedged in my vent, I leaned toward Douglas, lowering my mouth, and taking him between my jaws. My lips closed on his rod, and I again got the grubby tone of my own anus soiling the cock in my mouth. With a third man's tool packed in my asshole, I moaned devilishly at my own obscene depravity. My head bobbed eagerly along his fouled shaft.

Ghalen tapped his member insistently on my other shoulder and side of my neck. Turning to accept him for his turn in my mouth, I spied Urick in his chair. The observer was once more (still?) tugging his dick and watching, his attention raptly focused on the thick cock stretching my ass. I smiled naughtily at the fourth man, reminded of the congealed web of his cum that was drying on my face as he watched his three friends fuck me.

My lips swallowed Ghalen's pipe, gliding smoothly down to his base. While my pucker skidded its path along Lamonte's length, my lips similarly roamed Ghalen's shaft. Determined to constantly participate, Douglas reached down and fondled my ripe tits as they rippled with my sodomizing movements. My blue pumps glistened in the yellow lamplight, pitting the mattress as they propelled my anal cowgirl ride. My calves and thighs flexed briskly as I coiled and straightened my hips, dragging my anus over the stranger's black dick. I smiled gaily around the cock in my mouth.

The mattress stirred and I turned to see Urick climbing onto the foot of the bed. As he stood before me, his prick exploded in his hand for a second time. "Aw yeahhh! Fuck!" The voyeur crowed as he sprayed cables of jizz onto my jiggling tits. The crisscrossing lines trickled sloppily over the quivering round domes of my bust, dribbling into my cleavage as I rode Lamonte's cock with my ass. Another spurt landed higher, striking my lips, then dripping off my chin and streaking onto my breasts and stomach.

"Shit! You're a two-stroke chump again?!" Ghalen laughed at his friend's repeated eruption.

"Man, y'all haven't been watching the whole scene like I have." Urick defended as he sprayed another row of jellied dashes over my nose into my eyebrow. A final shot peppered my cheek and nose with gummy spots. The fresh cum mixed with the drying globs he had left on my face earlier. "Fuck that's good!" He moaned as I took him into my mouth, slurping the last drops from his tip.

Lamonte urgently pushed at my back and butt, escaping from beneath me. Giggling, I tumbled to the bedspread, then rolled onto my back and propped my cum-marbled tits together into an inviting target. Lamonte knelt against my ribs, his legs straddling my outstretched arm, and gave his pipe a few strong cranks before he burst. Heavy stripes of jism shot from his dick, splattering over my smiling lips and tracking in creamy blotches across my cheeks and forehead. He released again, a sticky cord that stretched from one cheek across the bridge of my nose then down the other cheekbone, pooling in my ear. A thick clump landed in the pit of my eye, sealing it, then he lowered his final aim and speckled my pale tits with white dots of seed.

Shuffling back on his knees, Lamonte cleared away as Ghalen was vocally ready, kneeling at my other side. With a deep moaning cry, he blew his lid and sent streams of thick white cum splashing over my cheek and eye, dribbling over my forehead and tangling in my auburn hair. With both my eyes pasted shut, I felt Ghalen's long whips of splooge lash messily over my heaving tits, overlapping and intermixing with the webs of cum left by Urick and Lamonte. He laughed and puffed deeply, recovering from the exertion and slapping his glans against the cummy slope of my jug. I felt the last daubs of jizz drip onto my lips and chin as he milked his spent cock empty.

I lay still, blindly trying to locate Douglas's breathing in the room. Through my closed lids, I saw a shadow above my head. His knees dented the mattress, flanking my skull and I saw the fluttering light of his hand stroking his shaft over my face. He gasped and a shower of spunk sailed above my face and rained down in messy streaks on my tits and belly. A gooey rope spanned the valley of cleavage between my boobs. Douglas chuckled as he painted my forehead at close range, the sticky cum trickling off my pale skin into my eyebrows and hairline. His last spurts plastered across my lips and stitched over the corner of my chin, running into the pit of my collar.

"Ho! Lee! Shit!" Lamonte whistled at my appearance, which I could only imagine, with my eyes still glued shut with cum. Every inch of my face and tits felt like it was frosted with a layer of thick, coagulating jism.

"You all right, babe?" Douglas smacked his spent prick against my forehead, splashing puddles of the four men's mingled spunk.

"Can you breathe? Hey, has anyone ever drowned in jizz? This could be an emergency!" Ghalen snickered from between the beds.

Holding my face and body still, trying not to disturb the coating sheets of cum, my fingers blindly grasped and clenched in the universal post-cumshot sign language for 'towel, please'. I heard the bathroom light and fan flick on, and then a fuzzy towel was thrust into my hand.

"Before that, though-" Ghalen held my wrist and stopped my hand. I tried to bend my motionless face into a 'what is it now?' expression. "Let's hear you root for your new favorite team!"

My lips spread into a wide smile, tipping blobs of salty slush down my chin and cheeks. "Mmm, Go Tigers!" I cheered. Bubbles of cum burped between my glazed lips. The group applauded my enthusiastic new fandom, and I finally cleared my eye sockets.

It was light out when I awoke with a jolt, my head springing up from the pillow at the same instant my eyes opened. Lying on my side, I saw the other, unmade, empty hotel bed with windows -- blackout curtains now open -- beyond. Five seconds of boozy confusion gave way to recognition of my whereabouts. Hearing breathing behind me, I half-rolled and found Lamonte in bed with me, sleeping on his back. I blushed and puffed a slow, nervous breath, recalling the debauched events of the night before.

Quietly hanging my legs over the side of the mattress, I found my high heels piled haphazardly on the nightstand. Standing barefoot on shaky legs, I felt jizzy residue crack and flake on my neck and tits as I moved. Taking a tentative step forward, I scanned for my dress and underwear. "First, though," I chewed my bottom lip as I thought, "I guess I'll check on John."

I opened my pocketbook and read through the unanswered chain of increasingly unnerved and apologetic texts. "Good, he panicked. Idiot." I whispered, then typed a curt "Good morning." He immediately replied with a hectic string that ended with a request for a coffee date. I checked the bedside clock and confirmed I'd see him at noon, then put my phone away.

Brushing a lock of hair away from my eye, my fingernails snagged in knots of dried cum. Shaking my head and smiling thinly, I scanned the room for my clothes. The wrinkled, bright yellow dress lay thoughtfully folded over the back of the chair; Urick's chair, I thought, with a mischievous kick. A glance beside the seat turned up my g-string, dangling scandalously from the knob of the lamp. Stifling laughter at the indecent display, I hastily pulled on the miniscule panties, then startled as the door of the room swung suddenly and loudly open. My hands flew to conceal my naked breasts, not from the returning occupants but rather any passersby in the hall who hadn't yet fucked me. Lamonte stirred and sat up at his friends' noisy return.

"Hey! Sneaking out on us, huh?" Douglas winked roguishly; his two friends followed close behind.

"You're not gonna get far like that!" Urick observed. "Not with that crowd down there."

"Or the one in here!" Douglas added, leering fondly at my jizz-stained body.

Embarrassed at my apparent failed escape, I stammered, "I woke up and you guys weren't here... I was just getting dressed..."

"They're just fucking with you." Ghalen calmly explained. "We went downstairs, and, well..." The others motioned for him to go on. "We got you something, since you're a real fan now." He held up a women's cut, bright blue Tiger's long sleeve.

"Aww, you guys are so sweet!" I slipped the shirt on, disappointing the group as it hid my tits. "Does this mean I'm still invited to the game?"

"Are you kidding?!" Lamonte was suddenly animated. "You're the Tigers new number one fan! In fact, I think you just became our lucky charm!" I blushed and mouthed 'ok'.

Douglas gifted me a pair of gym shorts, sparing me the indignity of cabbing home in last night's outfit. While I tightened those around my waist, Lamonte carefully arranged my dress on a hanger, then zipped it in a hotel garment bag. With my purse containing my ticket in one hand and my dress slung over my arm, the only obviously incriminating detail was my bright blue stilettos. "See you at the East Gate at 12:30!" Ghalen called after me as the elevator door closed.

A cab ride, a thorough shower, and ninety minutes later, I walked into the coffee shop and spotted John sitting at a corner table. Two coffees sat in front of him, and he wore the expression of a man fated for the gallows. I strolled casually through the café, my brown knee-high boots padding noiselessly across the polished wood floor. His eyes widened in confusion as he watched me approach.

"Is that... new?" He asked, puzzled by my shirt. I followed his gaze down at the golden emblem of the lunging striped cat, distended across my push-up-boosted bust. My tight jeans concealed a bright blue lace thong that matched my bra, the lingerie a private show of my State Spirit. After all, lucky charms had to support the team, and I anticipated my new fandom would be called into service later, win or lose!

"Oh, this?" I replied with an offhand laugh. "I love the Tigers. And last night I made friends with some other State fans; I can't go to the game without the team's gear!"

"Isn't that school a bl- Where did you mee- Wait, you're going to the game?!" John's confused rush of questions piled-up on the table before him; none of them needed to be answered.

Growing impatient, I checked the time on my phone. "Look, I've gotta get going." I turned to leave.

"Hey! Wait!" John's voice cracked as he called after me. "Can... can I come?"

"Sorry, they don't have an extra ticket."