Extra Wet Play

Info
I stroke for you, extra wet and extra hard.
10 words
4.56
36.7k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroke for you, extra wet and extra hard.

--:--
--:--
1.0
jaymasters45
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy your stories. I have a request if you don't mind or think it's to werid. Can you do a story where you have a really, really long cock and for a while you are only able to breed me with half of your long length, the way you breed most other women untill you hear me telling you to give memore, more, and more, so have do just that, giving me all of you, straining, groaning, grunting very stuttered and strainful for you as you push in and out, over and over, inch by slow inch you forcefully get yourself all inside my tight, really super tight cunt. I'm just gripping you hard, too hard even, but it just feels so good. Please, please do alot of stutter grunting and groaning as you go back into me, pretend. When you cum, don't get all loud with it, keep your voice at a normal level and while your long shaft is so tightly gripped by my tight pussy muscles squeezing you to hard. You gruntingly forced thrusting yourself into me and out, over and over. You don't even go soft when you get all the cum milked out of your long cum multiple times deep inside my too-tight of a cunt. No background noise, just you and the sound of you stroking. Thank you so very much I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to be under you when you , hearing in my ear ,bI would never stop cumming

ebabaebabaover 3 years ago

i am drenched listening to this before i start working at my desk... now need a break already to rub one out..

UpNorth98UpNorth98almost 4 years ago
Cum down

I love that you don’t turn off the audio right afterwards. If we both cum together it is a great opportunity to just slowly return from the soaring heights and makes it so much more ‘real’

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Valentine's Day at the Sperm Bank A way to donate sperm without masturbating, a short story.in Toys & Masturbation
Black Sex for White Women Ch. 01 White father discovers his daughter has become blackowned.in Interracial Love
Caring for Sheridan Manor Pt. 01 Dominant lesbian gardener takes closeted cutie outside.in Lesbian Sex
Submission Heaven Ch. 01 Boy begins his sissy submission journey - at his mom's feet.in Fetish
I Got Sick and it Made Him Hot A boozy night ends in discovering a new kink.in Fetish
More Stories