Extra work ends up in a threesome!

Story Info
Unexpected MMF threesome!
1.2k words
3.77
3.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was completing some work for a company once and also assisted them to edit their website. The owner of the company asked me if I could help a photographer out, he had a website and needed some help accessing the admin side and updating some pages.

I said sure, send him my number and I will see what I can do. He called me and asked me to call to his house, he would show me what was required. He gave me his address and we scheduled a visit one evening after I finished work.

He lives in the countryside in a nice old cottage by himself. We worked on the website for a number of evenings over a 3 week period.

He's was a well spoken man, probably in his early 60s and I was curious about he's sexual preference. Was he gay or straight or something else perhaps? It was hard to tell. On the second evening, I decided to ask him if he has a partner. He said he has some lady callers from time to time. I was intrigued by his comment, I told him that I didn't have him pegged as a man of many women. He said he has one of two ladies that call occasionally and they have some fun. I expressed my enthusiasm for his arrangement, lucky guy I said.

The following week I was at his house working on the website and we heard a car drive in. It's a secluded house, it was certainly a visitor arriving. He said that he didn't expect anyone. He went out and I could hear him speaking to a woman. He was explaining to her that the website guy was here and he would ring her when I was finished, it wouldn't take long to finish. She replied, I won't disturb yee and came into the house.

She came in, introduced herself as his lady friend. Having discussed his lady friend arrangements previously I know what this meant. She was here to have a naughty evening. I was gonna have to make myself scarce and leave them to it.

She had wine, she proceeded to open the bottle and poured two glasses. She then turned to me beside the laptop at the kitchen table and asked me if I wanted some. I knew this was an invite with many conatations. I wasn't going to drink and drive, was she asking me to partake perhaps. I declined and said I had to drive home shortly.

It was a May evening and she had a heavy winter like jacket on and her legs were bare. It was unusual clothing given the temperature outside. She cracked into her wine and chatted casually to both of us. I told them I was nearly finished, he then asked if I was sure that I didn't want a glass of wine. Again, I mentioned that I have to drive and I didn't want to drink.

At that moment, his lady friend who was probably 55, put her hands on her winter jacket ties, almost clumsily attempting to open them, she succeeded and said, why don't you stay and have some of this.....

She was toned, medium bust and was wearing lingerie. There was no making excuses at this stage, I was staying. I wasn't entirely sure how this was going to pan out, two guys and 1 lady but it's certainly something I've seen on the internet.

She approached me and said, our photographer friend told me that you appreciated his lady friend arrangements, would you like to partake in this evenings pleasures.

I was absolutely shocked although I suspected this was about to happen, she was cupping her modest breasts as she spoke and all I could say was...Yes

She told me to get up, moved my chair into the centre of the kitchen and told me to sit down again. She began rubbing her ass on my crotch and lifted my hands up to her breasts. I looked over at our photographer friend, he sat smiling as if to say, your welcome.

I genuinely didn't know what to expect next, was he going to photograph this, partake, or just watch.

She told both of us to come into the sitting room, she sat in the middle of the couch. We sat either side, her hands went to both our crotch areas. She started to kiss me, she then kissed him and then got up and got on her knees.

She told us to get up and drop our pants, she was rubbing her hands on our cocks while we wore our boxers. She said, who's first, he said guests first. At that point I knew this wasn't their first rodeo.

She took my cock out and started licking and sucking, not the best BJ I ever received but still nice. This went on for a minute or so, she then turned to him and said, release your weapon. He wasn't a slim guy, not particularly tall like me and carrying some extra weight but she did mention a weapon. He awkwardly presented his weapon and holy christ, she was not exaggerating. It was the size of your forearm. She licked it and attempted to get it into her mouth. Watching her sitting on that cock was going to be interesting.

She sucked us both, moving from one to the other and then said, it's bedroom time.

We followed her while stripping our tops off, I saw him do it, I followed suit. She removed her lingerie and lay on the bed, she beckoned me to her, she kissed me and said, now it's your turn. She sat up on the side of the bed and I followed orders, she sucked him or at least attempted to while I licked her clit. She moaned and slurped at the same time. She certainly orgasmed, she was very wet. She got onto the bed on all fours and told me to fuck her. He went to the top of the bed, lay in front of her and she wanked him and sucked him while he groped her tits.

I was deep inside her, she was moaning and enjoying it, she came again and shortly after asked us to switch. He was lining up, like the headliner at a gig, she was gonna get it big. She gasped, and started to moan louder and louder and she was coming again. I was enjoying this as she held my cock, she then went down on me. Given the erotic visual that I was experiencing, I unexpectedly blow straight into her mouth and she did not protest. I could him say he was about to cum and she quickly positioned herself under his gigantic cock. He spurt all over her face, her mouth was open too and she was covered in Cum.

We all panned out on the bed and it took sometime before we spoke. She thanked us for our performances. I was still in disbelief as to what had just happened. We got up and got dressed, we all took a glass of water and I informed them that I had to go home. They both said, I would be welcome to join again and keep all this hush hush.