Truth or Dare

Story Info
Two couples play together.
1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1990, I was renting a house and had a roommate to help with expenses. My name is Chris. I am 22 years old, 6 foot tall and 185 lbs. My roommate Mike is 26 years old, 6 foot 4 inches tall and 250 lbs. Not that it matters but he is black. We met at work and became great friends.

Mike and I did everything together. We were like brothers. We worked the same shift at work, and even rode to work together. On most weekends we went fishing during the daytime and out drinking at night.

We both had girlfriends for the last year. My girlfriends name is Terri. She is a cute girl, 5 foot tall, small breasts and 105 lbs. Mikes girlfriend is Wanda, 5 foot tall, 145 lbs, large butt and wopper breasts. She is also black. Both of our girls are going to college in the next town.

One friday night we all met at the house and had some drinks. We decided to go out for dinner and then play some cards or something after that. Had a few more drinks at dinner.

When we got home, none of us were feeling any pain. Talked about cards but our minds started to think dirty thoughts. Mike suggested we play truth or dare. Both girls said they were in if we all could continue drinking.

We all sat on the floor with our drinks and went over the rules. To make it go quicker and more fair, we would answer as teams. Guys and girls team. So you both either answer the question or perform the dare. Everybody agreed and nobody could back out. What happened or was said tonight was to stay here.

The girls went first, truth or dare? We said dare. We want you both to makeout with your friends girl for 2 minutes. Both Mike and I looked at each other and went to the girls. After the 2 minutes were up we just sat by each others girls. Both the girls were giggling and I said they must be drunk.

Ok guys turn, truth or dare? Girls said dare. We dare you to take off your shirts and bras and get us more drinks. Terri jumped right up and took both off. Mike commented on her long nipples. Wanda was next and when she stripped her top off her large breasts hung down and had big fat nipples. I could see that both Mike and I were rubbing our cocks through our pants.

The girls sat down and left their tops off. Terri said that there would be no truth questions now and only dares. So Wanda said we dare you to strip down and show us your cocks. We looked at each other and did not move. The girls started to give us shit and said to play by the rules. So we stood up and stripped completely down. We both tried to rub on our cocks some to make them bigger but was nervous.

The girls were looking at us and said we can help you get them hard. They both stood up and stripped completely. Well that helped break the ice and the nerves got better.

Ok now its our time and your dare is to suck our cocks for 3 minutes. Well both the girls reached over and grabbed our cocks, rubbed them some and then took the heads in their mouths. They both started sucking and I looked at Mike and he had his eyes closed. Looked down and what a cock he had. So much bigger then mine. Terri had only the head in her mouth. After time was up, the girls sat up and wiped their mouth with their hands. Both said that they could see we enjoyed it.

Girls turn now. Dare you to let us sit on your lap and kiss you for 5 minutes while you rub our breasts. We sat back and girls sat on our laps facing us and held our faces while kissing us. Well we grabbed their breasts as we were dared.

Then the night changed. Both Mike and I looked at each other at the same time. Our cocks were hard and rubbing on their pussys. We nodded acceptance and knew where this was going. I moved my hands down on Wanda's large butt and slowly pulled her up some and let her straight down on my cock. It slipped all the way in and at the same time she stuck her tongue in my mouth and rotated her hips on my cock.

Then I heard Terri make a sharp sound and I looked over at her. She was deeply kissing Mike as he was raising her up and down on his big cock. Then I saw her take him all the way in and bottomed out, as she started moaning. After this had gone on a while, but no happy ending yet. I said its the guys turn, we dare you girls to go with us to the bedroom and spend the night, with each others partner. But so there are no hurt feelings or people getting mad. Rules are that there are no rules. But each of you girls will get at least one creampie. Girls both agreed as long as you guys reclaimed your girlfriend in the morning. We all then said our good nights and were off to bed.

I heard noises for hours. Moaning, bed springs and slapping of bodies. The next morning I dont know about them but when Terri got in my bed, she looked rough. Her pussy lips were red and swollen. Dried cum on her inner thighs and when I stuck my finger in her pussy she pulled away some. She said she was sore. I slowly fingered her and brought my finger out with a glob of cum on it. She looked at me and said that Mike had just fucked her again. I brought it to her lips and she brought her tongue out to lick it off. I moved over on her and stuck my cock into her and told her I was completing the dare and reclaimed her. That stretched out, cum filled pussy, felt like velvet.

What a night we all had. Talked about it the next day and agreed to do it again real soon.