Extracting It From Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers

"Stacy, believe me," he said calmly, raising his device, "I've thought about this for a long time. I want you to know that I've spent nights thinking about you. Many nights. And... this is probably the only chance I'll ever have to do this to you."

"But... I told you her name!"

"Yes, you did, as you should have. Believe me, I've thought this through very carefully. While we're in this room, everything that happens is... private. Stacy. See these loops on the corners of the table?"

She had noticed the straps from the start, but she hadn't thought much of them.

"Let's pretend that you... hadn't told me her name," he said carefully. "If you hadn't, then it would be legal... in fact, my duty, to interrogate you until you did."

"No, no... I told you her name," Stacy said, leaning into the back of her chair. Cody was crossing the line between seeming odd and seeming slightly crazy, and she had involuntarily tensed her muscles in preparation to stand up.

"Shh -- don't be scared, Stacy. It won't hurt. You're just nervous. You've had it used on you already..."

"... All I want you to do is lie on the table, Stacy," Cody said gently and firmly, standing himself up and walking around the table, advancing toward her. It was enough to elevate Stacy's nervousness that she reacted like a bird in the street, jumping up from her chair and beginning to back away. He followed, until she was constricted against a wall.

"Come on, he said," and his arm slid behind her back, pressuring her gently away from the wall, while she resisted.

"No, please, Cody?" she asked lightly, suddenly attempting to play endearment. "Please?"

Suddenly, she knew it was too late. The familiar gentle electricity immediately pervaded her, and she reflexively bit her lip and began to tense all her muscles in resistance. The imposing sensation disarmed her so easily that her muscles had relaxed before she could constrict them. She heard her voice escalate in a gleeful wail that she normally thought herself to shy ever to emit. The wail broke into tumultuous laughter, and again, she felt her hands flail desperately, irrationally, to get the feeling to go away.

Once again it stopped, and Stacy felt herself fall into Cody's arms. It could have lasted only seconds, but she wasn't sure. If it had, then she thanked goodness it hadn't been longer. She couldn't bear it, as it was.

But now, she was even more alert as she saw the table floating toward her. Or... no, she was coming to it. Cody was gently walking her toward it in her moment of weakness.

She meant to struggle and resist, but her arms weren't working properly after the ordeal, and they allowed themselves to be lead across the room by Cody. She tried to protest, tried to tell him that she was serious, that she couldn't take this, and similarly found that her brain wasn't allowing her to speak yet. Her face was still covered in a giddy smile that sputtered giggles as she tried to breathe.

Stacy was sharply embarrassed by her situation. Even while she was actively resisting, the best she could do was make her body sway weakly in the officer's arms, and giggle with the pretense of giddy consent.

It was easy for him to roll her onto the table, and Stacy felt herself expend her final great effort to keep her arms and legs from being restrained while Cody pushed them into place. After each limb was held to the table in the wide-open positions of a jumping jack, she felt the deft zip of the fabric loop tightening securely around it.

After the fourth "zip," which marked the constriction of her left leg, the loose motions of her body were suddenly brought to zero. The difference between being able to move weakly, and simply not to be able to move, was shocking, and Stacy felt the symptoms of acute nervousness. Her limbs were shaking a little on their own, although the shaking was muted effectively by the tight fabric loops.

It was unfair in the extreme that anybody could do this to her. If she had been able to protest, surely Cody would have zapped her again, taking control of her body's systems and sending her again into that state of humiliating glee.

Now she was completely helpless, and...

"Stacy..."

... she couldn't even cover her ears.

"I've admired you ever since that class, you know."

Stacy didn't budge; she just listened.

"And... I know you don't want to do this, Stacy. I know that. But... you're extremely beautiful. At least to me, you are, Stacy. You're so kind, too."

She almost looked over at his face at that moment, but kept still.

"I've made a serious decision by doing this to you, Stacy. Don't think that I haven't thought it through. I... need to tell you that I have this... thing."

There was a sudden silence at the word "thing." From the way that Cody had inflected it, Stacy knew there was something unusual about it.

"Well, I'm... going to tell you about it. Because I want you to know about it, Stacy."

She looked over for a moment, saw his eyes looking into hers, and then looked back immediately out of nervousness.

"I love to... I mean, I really enjoy the thought of... tickling girls, and making them laugh. Making them... you know, smile and dance in front of me."

Stacy looked back over at him, slowly. It seemed hard for him to look back at her; in fact, he was turning red now that he had finished speaking.

There was another moment of silence as the trapped Stacy examined his eyes. Now that he had gone this far, he didn't seem to know what to say, and she therefore felt entitled to make the next statement.

"You've done that," she said deliberately, shaking. "You know you can make me laugh with that awful thing you're allowed to have, and I hate it."

He didn't move his gaze at this, but his lip tensed a little bit, and then relaxed.

"Please let me go, Cody," Stacy said as sincerely as she could, and there was another long moment of silence before Cody opened his mouth to speak again.

"... I didn't mean the neuro-stimulator," he said deliberately.

"What...?" she said, confused.

"I don't mean with the neuro-stimulator... Stacy..." he said slowly, and both his hands began to float into static positions directly above her hidden shoulders. Stacy felt herself literally gasp and squirm instinctively as her arms tried to lower themselves and conceal the blatantly accessible areas underneath them. In that squirm, her body had given away her desperation. There was no need to feign sincerity anymore.

"Oh... no... don't tickle me, Cody. Please, don't tickle me..." she said, still realizing that her body was trying to squirm around on its own.

She was certain that she saw Cody inhale deeply as soon as she began to plead, and she had the feeling she wasn't dissuading him at all.

"Stacy, you're so beautiful," he said, his voice lowering along with his hands. "Are you sure that you're really that unhappy?" One index finger applied itself to the area under each of Stacy's arms, and she felt the anticipated sensation begin to sustain itself. He dragged them around slowly.

"Are you sure," continued Cody with a lilt, "that you don't want to smile for me, Stacy?"

There had been nothing that Stacy wanted to do for Cody apart from reporting him for misconduct, but the phrasing of his question distracted her, set her on edge. He was going to try to make her smile... make her act as though she was smiling voluntarily, and she knew that it would gratify him to succeed.

So, she just set to resist. She relaxed her body and let scorn dominate her face, which flowed naturally from her contempt of what he had done to her.

"Come on, cutie," Cody encouraged, and his two fingertips felt wilder as they explored. His face wasn't red anymore; he seemed much more confident as he triggered her exposed nerve endings. "You want to smile for me, don't you? You do want to..."

A moment later, the movement of Cody's fingertips was just right, and an enthusiastic smile washed effortlessly across Stacy's face. This was ridiculous and unfair. He should not have been allowed to manipulate her like this.

"There you go..." Cody sang lovingly.

"Cody, stop it!" shouted Stacy, hoping her anger would cut through her smile. He wasn't fazed by it. He was smiling handsomely back at her and sneaking his fingertips down the sides of her body, making her feel like she was about to crack up.

She cringed and bit her lip, abandoning care for how she looked in order to concentrate on keeping her composure. He had his fingers poised on several triggers around her rib cage, and she silently begged that he wouldn't press them. He smiled again, cooed her softly, and pressed them all in succession.

Stacy remained aware of her body in helpless dismay as her brain overrode her will. She felt a smile burst across her face, and she heard her voice open into ebullient, singing laughter.

Feeling a rushing blush at her involuntary performance, she tried immediately to tug her body in every direction as Cody's hands firmly stimulated her body, but realized that the writhing of her body would be seen as just another form of submission, so she renounced that effort.

Even without her direct effort, though, her body wouldn't stop writhing. Here was Cody, who had just confessed attraction to her, and was now mistreating her. She had had no intention of indulging him in any way, and now she watched on with awkward indignity as her body displayed itself to him, and she continued to laugh with gleeful abandon.

"That's right, cutie," Cody cooed as he pressed her buttons. "Cute, adorable little girl. I knew you were happy to dance for me like this."

She probably did look cute, and it was humiliating to watch herself endorsing his diminutive language with this ungraceful display of joy.

"I love your laugh, Stacy. You're so beautiful. Do you know how helpless and beautiful you are right now, Stacy? Keep laughing for me..."

... And as he intoned the command, she felt her own body continue to helplessly obey him.

Now he used one hand to lift the hem of her shirt, and the feeling of the edge of the fabric on her stomach fed her nervousness. She never showed anyone her stomach, and now it was as bare and accessible to Cody as her underarms were.

"Tickle, tickle, Stacy..."

She felt his fingertips drag up her sides like the loose claws of a crane game around a plush toy. He continued with one fingertip travelling to her navel and encircling it, and Stacy was so weak that he was able to control her easily using only this much influence. She felt her body breathe in, gasping to maximize its air supply, making her look as though she was deliberately preparing to display as much delight as possible while tugging fatiguedly on the straps.

"Now, Stacy," Cody said without any further lilt, "I told you, I need to know who you were with at the store."

... And he lifted his hands, looked her directly in the eyes, and waited. Stacy was still suffering the after-effects of the stimulation, and witnessed herself continuing to giggle and smile stupidly while he watched on.

"You're required to tell me, Stacy. You know that," he said evenly.

"I -- I told you already...!" she sputtered angrily.

And the next moment, she felt her head throw itself back on the table. She was wailing with laughter, like an untamed animal. He wasn't touching her... he must have palmed the neuro-stimulator and activated it again.

Electric impulses systematically invaded her underarms, her neck, her ears, her stomach, her breasts, and even her face, slathering her with another wave of the most intense tickling sensations she had ever felt. It robbed her of her energy, leaving her unable to even attempt to protect her wide-open body as she listened to herself sing uncontrollably.

"I don't remember you telling me, Stacy..."

She couldn't believe it. It was one of the hardest choices she had ever made to give up Ginney's name to the officer, and now he was pretending that he hadn't heard it? He had given her nothing; no way to resist, and no way to admit defeat. She had never felt so desperate, so helpless, in her life.

Finally the tingling feeling was gone, but Cody's hands were quick to methodically stimulate her lower torso. Stacy had no time to recuperate, and her only option was to allow it, and to continue laughing involuntarily. She was psychologically devastated by the sheer degree to which she was being manipulated. She imagined how acquiescent she looked from Cody's point of view, putting forth no resistance, no sign of objection. She was simply lying there, and laughing, and dancing. He controlled her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

She blushed deeply again.

"No, you haven't told me, have you, Stacy? You beautiful, laughing girl?" he spoke through an added smirk, one hand squeezing her side while the other teased the nerves under her arm.

"Laugh for me, Stacy... keep laughing for me..."

... And her restrained body fell loosely left and right as she laughed and laughed, her face completely flushed, her every synapse dictated incontestably by the interrogating officer's hands. Her mind was unable to work properly, but she thought she heard him talking softly, as if to himself...

"This is where I've always dreamed of having you, Stacy Milton. I never thought it was possible, but... I'm so glad this happened. I'll never regret it."

... And after an indiscernible length of time, Stacy felt her own laughter becoming more relaxed. The fingers on her skin were gone, and she was able to begin breathing at her own pace again. Cody was undoing the straps and spoke again.

"Time to get up, Stacy. It's okay. We're going to let you go now."

Stacy didn't know what to say, while she lay and recovered. She thought she might have been there for hours.

"You're... letting me go?"

"Yes. We only have ten minutes to interrogate. We usually don't need it. The stimulator convinces most people to cooperate in a few seconds at most."

Stacy was amazed that she had been on the table for a mere matter of minutes, but she nodded and sat up on the table once she was free enough.

"If you say anything, I'm going to deny it. I want you to know that," he said immediately, and Stacy looked over at him. His eyes were serious, and she understood that he was referring to his own accountability as an officer.

"If you report me later on, then... I could lose my career here."

She continued to stare at him.

"It's possible," he continued softly. "But like I said... I won't regret it."

And Stacy's eyes stayed on him as he softly took her hand, and kissed it lightly.

"Well, go on," he said, and opened the door for her. He still seemed caring in his speech as he nodded in the direction of the lobby. Stacy silently exited, and stopped before she got too far in order to turn around and take one last look at him. He was looking at her.

"Bye... Cody," she said, paused for one more moment, and then left.

The events of the day were written in Stacy's diary, all the way back to the crucial conversation with Ginney (whose stolen merchandise, apology, and fine would be collected simultaneously). Her writing that night was the beginning of a new thoughtful journey.

Stacy considered that the first step would be to call the police station and report Cody's abuse of his position. To that end, she now held her telephone receiver in her hand and prepared to press "send." But another thought was more prominent: the thought of being detained by an officer in the first place. At the beginning of the day, that thought had been a fear with the power to freeze her rational thinking. But now, she realized, it was a mere observation. It was no longer paralyzing, but perhaps... interesting.

The several years she spent running that YouTube video through her mind and reacting in horror, she felt, were over.

And what about Cody? Despite the embarrassment and distress he had imposed on her, his eyes really were kind, if misguided. When he was tickling her and teasing her, he had succeeded in producing some feeling in her. Distress aside, in the privacy of her mind, it felt slightly liberating to think back on. The feeling of helplessness, of being controlled, was something that felt new to her, in the way that the sunset once felt new to her.

And in that observation, she paused, and stared out the window for a full minute as her clock ticked slowly.

Finally, her eyebrows tensed in rather curious disbelief.

"Huh," she said out loud, and hung up the phone.

CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers
12