Extracurricular Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina gasped at the sensation, at the idea of her teacher getting her naked. Her eyes lighted on Josh, lying back in the armchair and luxuriously palming his crotch, relishing the view as her dress-front fell away from her tits, leaving them exposed. Amanda urged the garment a little further and it fell away completely, so that she stood in nothing but heels and a tiny black thong.

"Fuck yes, that's beautiful." Her blackmailer looked like he was in heaven.

Then Amanda's warm hands were on her flesh, turning her around, guiding her back into the dance, and she was moving, stripped of all but a lacy wisp of modesty before her teacher's bold stare. "Beautiful? I'd have said 'spectacular'," the older woman whispered into her ear, fingertips brushing her clavicle and her neck. Embarrassment fused itself with a deep gratitude that Miss Winter liked her body. Amanda's gaze on her tits distracted from the thought of Josh's on her naked ass. She danced for her teacher, with her teacher, letting the music take over once more.

Gavin's voice cut in a second time.

"It's all off-balance again. Teacher needs to lose something more." Amanda gave a knowing grimace and reached back to undo herself, as Christina's heart pumped faster. "No," Gavin said. "I want the student to do it. Christina, take off your teacher's bikini top."

This time the teenager's heart fluttered. Amanda made to turn around, but once again Gavin intervened. "Stay where you are, Mandy. Christina, reach around and undo it. Get up close." The thought of contact that intimate stalled her and she swayed ineffectually, unable to act. Amanda rescued the moment, moving up close so that her bikini-clad breasts bumped softly with Christina's naked pair.

"Do it," she said. "Do everything he says, darling, and don't hesitate." So Christina reached, bosom to bosom, arms linking her teacher in a tender embrace as she untied the bikini-string at the back. Amanda's breath flowed over her neck; the sense of intimacy was exquisite and near unbearable. She reached up and tugged loose the strings at the neck, the material shifting under her nipples. Then she moved back, and the lime-green triangles fell away to the floor, so that Miss Winter's gorgeous full breasts swayed free.

Christina's breath caught and she stared. The moment was beautiful and wrong and she had no idea how to deal with it. Amanda smiled and touched her arm, trying to make it okay, but then Josh's scary uncle spoke again in that low insistent voice of his and made things even worse.

"Touch your teacher's breasts, Christina." God, Josh would simply adore this. Her fingers twitched and she reached out, palms flexing to caress, but once more she stopped short in her motion. How could she do it? Amanda went to take her wrists, but Gavin was having none of it. "Let her do it herself. I want the girl to take some initiative."

Her teacher's eyes encouraged and still faltering, Christina closed her delicate hands around Miss Winter's magnificent breasts. Tentatively she explored, the flesh hot and soft beneath her palms, nipples a hard-peaked contrast. She had never touched another woman like this, let along the one who taught her the intricacies of German grammar, and the sensation made her tremble.

"You're being too coy, Christina. There's so much more to touch. Do it properly." Every time he spoke it alarmed her, but this time he had risen from his seat to inspect more closely, his voice sounding almost in her ear. She fought back panic, brushing her hands in wider circles, but it was not enough for the older of her two hosts. His broad frame pressed in behind her and his arms banded her body, palms engulfing her hands. Then his grip closed, crushing her palms to Amanda's breasts, so that they brimmed with pliant flesh. "That's it," he said as she squeezed along with him, "cop a good feel of teacher's tits. You're not here for half-measures. Go for it, girl."

He proceeded to knead, his fingers entwined with Christina's, and she stared in astonishment at her own palms being made to mash Amanda's breasts in their fullness. The shock was so great it almost distracted from Gavin's bulged trouser-crotch pressing against her ass. Almost, but not quite.

"Oh God ... Oh God ..." she whimpered, staring piteously at the beloved teacher she was molesting.

Amanda's face was livid with emotion. "Dirty fucker," she spat past Christina at the orchestrator of this situation, but there was more than anger in her voice and her nipples were pumped hard under her student's coerced attentions.

"Oh shit, yes." Another voice, one full of young-man lust, added itself to the mix. Josh had come close to inspect the scene and, it turned out, to develop it. "Let's try some of this," he said, and he tipped the plastic bottle he held so that slippery liquid spilled all over the upper slopes of Amanda's breasts. Gavin drew Christina's hands away so that the shiny fluid could roll over the teacher's mounds, streaming down the cleft between them and dripping from her pointed peaks.

"Now do it yourself," Gavin told her. "Grope those fucking tits, or my hand will make your pretty schoolgirl bottom smart." The smack he applied to her buttocks with his broad palm was sharp enough to make her believe it. Panicking properly now she grabbed hold of Miss Winter's oil-drenched orbs with both hands and fondled.

* * * *

Amanda wanted to kill Gavin. She wanted to fuck him first, and then she wanted to kill him.

Christina's hands were squeezing her lube-glazed tits in fleshy handfuls and despite the girl's palpable confusion her teacher could not deny how much it was turning her on. Turning them both on. Gavin knew it too, as he calibrated how far and how fast to push the student, for his glance signalled clearly over the girl's shoulder. Take over. He was passing a whispered word to his ramped-up nephew as well, no doubt telling that horny young man to back off till the optimum moment. And that wouldn't be while Christina's mind was all screaming panic.

So Mandy Summers took over. Her hands enfolded Christina's and joined in the kneading motion. She let her stare penetrate deep into the girl's wide eyes, allowing access to what she was feeling. "It's okay," she said, in case the girl hadn't already guessed. "I like it." The moment held—joint massage of her slickened breasts, trance-inducing music and locked gazes. Tension eased incrementally. Amanda slid her student's hands away from her breasts and drew her close so that their bodies touched, bosoms pillowing against each other. "How does this feel?" she asked softly.

"It's ... It's weird." Christina's breath was ragged, her fingers fluttering on the skin of her teacher's waist.

"Bad weird?"

"No. No, Miss. Just weird."

Amanda leaned in close, letting her naked flesh compress against Christina's. Time to clinch this. "There aren't any rules tonight," she whispered. "There's only what happens. No point in resisting, sweetheart, so don't. It's all okay."

Fuck me-e-e-e-e ... The girl's voice on the stereo rang out, plaintive and mesmerising. Fuck me please ...

The student's pretty blue eyes closed, and she relaxed into her teacher's grip. Amanda looked to Josh who was staring back with an excitement he could barely contain. "Bring me the bottle," she said, and after a stunned pause he complied.

"Yes, ma'am!" His tone remained cheeky as he handed over the lubricant, but the situation was threatening to overwhelm this randy bastard. He watched avidly as she splashed the satin liquid all about Christina's breasts. The blonde moaned in response; she was all nervous expectation, her eyes round once more as those gravity-defying globes were rendered slippery and glistening. The teacher tossed the bottle back and Josh nearly fumbled it along with what remained of his cool.

He's excited now? Wait till he sees what's next.

Amanda's hands paused as she flexed them. To go with the inevitable was one thing, to admit to her excitement entirely another. Here was a professional taboo she'd never dreamed of breaking, yet what option had Gavin provided her? None—his dubious gift to her. To embrace the moment was the best, the only real way to extricate herself and her student from this tangle. If a taboo required breaking, it should be damn well shattered.

Savouring the moment, she let her fingers close around those gorgeous breasts.

Christina gasped. Lubricant oozed beneath Amanda's palms as she caressed the eighteen-year-old's warm tit-flesh. "There, that doesn't feel so bad, does it?" She arrested her student's gaze with a look that gave vent to all of Mandy Summers' playfulness. "Naughty's nice ... and this is so fucking naughty, isn't it?"

"Yes, oh God yes ..."

There was a mournful ecstasy in the girl's voice and her fingertips pressed harder on Amanda's hips. The teacher let her thumbs glide in circles on those bullet-tips as she cupped, enjoying the arousal of this fully flowering young woman. She's losing herself. Giving herself over to it. God, I want her. The things I want to do ... She wondered if duplicitous Josh was getting all he'd hoped from his teacher-student fantasy. The treacherous part of her wanted to blow his mind and have him shoot his wad in groaning amazement at the eroticism on display. Wetting her upper lip she tweaked Christina's hard peaks, tugging and joggling so the girl's boobs shivered and the girl herself cried out. Amanda clutched handfuls and massaged, her desire burning into its shameful object.

"Come here, sweetheart." She took Christina's waist and drew them together so that their oiled nipples brushed, breasts compressing together at the tips. "This is what those randy fuckers want to see." She wriggled so that their tits squished, warm convex surfaces sliding against each other. "Think they'll like us girls at play?"

"God ... Oh God, they'll love it ..."

Amanda smiled. Her student sounded so earnest and was all the more sexy for it.

"Come on, play with me. Forget them."

Christina clutched her teacher and moved with her in the slippery tease, jaw dropping delectably as she let arousal possess her. It was there in her eyes as she gripped her partner and slid into their oily dance—surprise and laughter and the haziness of a lust taking over, sexy music weaving a cocoon around them.

"You're so fucking beautiful, darling." She gripped Christina's head with one hand and kissed the girl.

* * * *

Christina held off the merest instant before her mouth softened and yielded. Breast-groping was a bit of titillation for the boys; kissing brought a whole other level of intimacy. As she locked mouths with Amanda and the more experienced woman's tongue stroked hers, her lower belly fizzed and her pussy blossomed wet, watering along with her mouth. Then those shapely lips withdrew, curling into something close to a taunt.

As Christina panted, embarrassment threatened to overwhelm her. The only way to counter it, she knew, was the total indulgence of this new desire. This time they both committed to the kiss in all its feminine succulence. Lips undulated and tongues curled together as they explored each other's mouth without restraint. Explored and appreciated. What other option was there than to embrace the strangeness along with Miss Winter's superb body and melt into near-naked union with her?

And then his voice came out of the darkness. It resounded in her ear like velvet and steel. "That's right, Christina. Kiss teacher. Kiss her deep."

The proximity of her dark and dominating host, that and the low insistence of his words, stalled her for a split-second. She had never quite forgotten his presence—how could she have?—but the intensity of the hot embrace had relegated him to the outskirts of her mind. Now he was close up, revelling in what he had created, controlling it.

"Enjoy her," he said, and she kissed like he had asked, widening the circle of her lips, and thrusting her tongue deeper into Amanda's mouth. Her teacher responded by grappling her close, their breasts crushing together, limbs twined around each other, skin warm and silky to the touch. Sweat and peachy skin-lotion filled her nostrils as the tangle of wet tongues prolonged itself. When they parted Christina was breathless and Gavin was there, dangerous and handsome, enjoying it all.

He stood next to them still clothed, taking in all the female attributes on display. "You should be thanking me, Christina." There was amusement in his words. He reached out and stroked the small of her back with his fingertips. His dark eyes burned into her and made her tremble once more. She recalled the great hard cock that Amanda had been sucking on the video, now understanding the force of personality behind it. "How long have you had a crush on Miss Winter?" he asked.

Christina balked at the question. Her eyes flicked to Amanda's, as mortification rushed on her again, but her teacher simply kissed her cheek and stroked her hair, thus slowing her racing heart. "Since the first day I sat in her class." She blushed to admit it—to him, to Amanda and most of all to herself.

"And she likes you back, that much is clear. After all, what's not to like?" His fingers traced a line from the band of her thong to the nape of her neck and back again. The sense of his contained strength and enjoyment shuddered her to the tips of her nipples. Whatever Amanda currently felt towards her blackmailer she was concealing it, gaze remaining firmly on Christina's. "Well tonight it all comes to fruition," Gavin told her. "Tonight she'll enjoy you like you've always secretly wished she would in your darkest girlish fantasies." Christina could see he was brushing fingertips down Amanda's spine as well. His next words almost made her knees buckle. "Miss Winter, fuck your pretty student and make her come while we watch. Get her so hot she's ready for everything that follows. Make her admit how much she craves it all—make her face up to her true self. Understood?"

Amanda's face did not flicker, but Christina saw the desire in her teacher's eyes. "Yes." She craved it, that much was clear. Her older lover stroked her face, thumb strumming her lips. The various implications of Gavin's words vied for attention in her mind; it was too much to take on board all at once. She had not begun to work out all the possibilities before Amanda was grabbing her by the hair and by her naked ass and pulling her into a tight clinch. She grabbed back out of instinct and succumbed to that ravenous mouth on hers, her powers of thought banished by the sheer force of the other's lust.

Miss Winter's kisses proceeded to her chin and her neck, one hand seizing and molesting her breast, rolling her nipple between finger and thumb. "Apologies in advance," she whispered into Christina's ear in between the hot caresses of her mouth on the girl's skin.

"What ... What for?" Christina's mind was losing its grip on what the hell was going on.

"Everything I'm about to do to you."

Oh God ... Oh my God, she's loving this! The full force of realisation came on Christina right before her teacher's mouth landed on her breast, tongue plunging onto her nipple. She cried out as Amanda sucked up the hard peak and began teasing it roughly with teeth and tongue, her hand moulding itself to the other breast. As Christina wilted and lolled, her lover caught her with a hand to the small of the back, supporting her while continuing in her lusty oral and manual attentions. Josh's music mix pumped up the beat, the singer's lewd mantra kicking in—so do you wanna fuck me? Fuck me? Fuck me? Fuck me?

"That's it," Gavin said, and somewhere in her consciousness Christina registered shock that he was still there and scrutinising. "That's what we want to see. Treat her like you want, Mandy. Show us how you really think of her in secret."

Amanda pulled Christina upright, clutching her, ass and tit, and the student recognised it—that same animal quality her teacher had exhibited when devouring Gavin's cock in the video. The woman couldn't even disguise it.

"God, you're fucking beautiful," she said. She paced one-eighty around Christina, teasing her fingers over collarbone, shoulders and back. From behind she clutched the teenager's breasts in great handfuls, slithered her palms all over her stomach and thighs, ground pelvis against ass. The blond student collapsed back against her, giving in to hot slinky molestation. Then she released a great aching moan as her teacher's hand dived into her thong, one finger plunging between the slippery lips of her cunt. Oh God, Miss ... What are you doing?

"You're so wet, darling." Christina squelched involuntarily around the finger's invasion, mind clutching for scraps of coherent thought. God, what's happening? Everything she'd thought she knew about herself was exploding into tiny pieces. "So wet," Miss Winter whispered in her ear. "So gorgeous. So fucking ready." Then louder. "Don't you think she's ready, Josh?"

At her words Christina's eyes shot open. Her lover-turned-blackmailer was staring fixedly on her body as the teacher's hands explored it. His cock was thrusting from the front of his trousers like it had demanded freedom from all restriction. As she watched, he dribbled oil the length of the impressive shaft, tossed the bottle aside and began massaging himself slowly and shamelessly, never breaking his gaze.

"I'm guessing that's a 'yes'." Amanda withdrew her finger from inside Christina and rotated the tip lovingly on her fully flowered clitoris. The schoolgirl could not prevent the moans of longing that escaped from her throat. "Look how much this is exciting the fucker," her teacher said. "You loved having that big, gorgeous cock inside you last time, didn't you?"

"Y-Yes," Christina breathed, under duress from the expert touch.

"I know you did. I watched the recording, darling, watched you coming all over him as he shafted you. And you've dreamed about riding him again ever since, dreamed about that huge hard dick thrusting in and out of you, right?"

"Oh God, yes - yes I have ..."

"Ploughing your sweet tight cunt."

God, her teacher, so nasty ... "Yes ..."

"Poor sweetheart, you can't help that you love taking cock, from someone who knows how to give it."

"No," she mourned. "No, I can't help it."

"Well it looks like you're going to get what you love in fucking spades. Only ... not quite yet." Her finger spun more quickly on Christina's clit, so that she caught her breath and thrust her breasts high. "Josh," Amanda said, conspiring with the enemy, "don't just stand there with your dick in your hand. Help me get this girl's knickers off."

There was the tiniest pause before Josh sprang grinning into action. "Yes, Miss!" He strode to Christina with his cock still sprouting alien-like from his jeans, grabbed her thong and ripped it down to her ankles in one move. Having untangled it from her feet, he stayed down there. She gasped at the completeness of her exposure and at having Josh's face so close while Amanda was still touching her intimately. "God, look at that," he said in a tone of wonder. "She's sopping wet. Do it. Do what my uncle said. Fuck her pussy. Use your mouth and your fingers."

Oh God, oh God ... Christina could not believe what was happening to her. She tried not to want it, as Amanda turned her about and slid down her body, raking hands over her breasts and stomach and hips. Not Miss Winter, not this, surely ... But when she looked down, the teacher's raven hair was level with her groin, dark eyes looking up at her with undisguised delight in her task. Her palms slithered to caress the cheeks of Christina's bottom and the schoolgirl's eyes closed in scared expectation as that tongue curled.