Extracurricular Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first touch to her clitoris made her body jolt. Amanda's tongue-tip flickered on her like a hot flame, so that her naked skin prickled right to the peaks of her breasts. Her arms crooked at the elbows, palms flexing and clenching like she was clutching for some handle on the situation that simply wasn't there. That hot fleshy muscle tickled her into a near-frenzy, then soothed with long smooth licks of her pussy-lips, before turning frantic once more on her nub, every touch amplified by her hyper-sensitivity. And when she thought it couldn't get any more intense, hands gripped tight to her cheeks and the tongue plunged inside her.

Sensation resonated outwards and consumed her, every bodily inch seizing in a shock of response. All that prevented her escalation to orgasm was the weirdness of knowing who the tongue belonged to and even that was being undermined by sheer physical excitement.

"Oh my fucking God, look at that." The words were Josh's. They came from way below her and suggested a guy achieving unprecedented levels of arousal as he watched close up. She envisioned him wanking that bulging hard-on, as Amanda's mouth persisted in its lavish attentions.

Gavin pressed himself to her from behind and she leaned back into his massive frame, glad of the support. His palms curled around her breasts, fingertips rotating on her nipples, relieving them in their tight-pumped hardness. "Tongue-fucked by teacher," he breathed into her ear. "How does it feel, sweetheart?"

Miss Winter's beautiful face swam in her mind, even as the woman's tongue plundered her pussy, diving and swirling to caress all her parts. "Ohhhh God ..."

"Tell me how it makes you feel." Gavin's fingers pinched at her twin crests, as the blade of that tongue buzzed expertly once more on her clitoris.

"Good ... It makes me feel so good ..." What use in denying it any longer? All resistance was being stripped away by his low hypnotic voice and Amanda's ravening hunger.

"You love it that your sexy teacher is licking your cunt."

"Oh God, I do ... I do ..."

"And you want to get fucked properly, don't you, Christina?"

"Yes ... Yes ..." By Miss, by Josh, she didn't care who did the fucking, as long as it happened. Nothing else mattered in the world.

"Once you've come all over your teacher's face."

Ohhhh my ... The thought shocked her, but not enough to stall the crescendo to which she had been steadily climbing. Amanda clearly didn't mind the notion, because at that moment she thrust two fingers into her student's cunt and frigged them vigorously in and out, tongue still busy on her clitoris.

Shame and desire soared together, each serving to inflame the other. The intimacy was wild and gorgeous and unbearable. Oh God, I'm going to come ...

"Give yourself to it, Christina," Gavin whispered, caressing her tits. "Give yourself to teacher."

Christina's whole body strained with tension more delicious than any she had known. Amanda's tongue plunged once more and the tension broke, shattering into a million fragments as she cried out her aching sorrowful pleasure. She came harder than she had known was possible and it did not matter that Miss Winter was drinking down her nectar as she did it.

TO BE CONTINUED