Extracurricular Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guilty pang had no time to resonate. Josh, it seemed, had been pushed across a line.

"Shit, I need to fuck her."

"Fair enough." Gavin pulled her to her feet with her mouth still dripping. She wobbled and stumbled in her heels before his naked frame. "Let's take her to the sofa."

His gaze held hers for an instant and the playful mockery in those eyes consumed her. The same lust was there as that she saw in Josh, only controlled and channelled. This man was clear minded enough to see right through her assumed girlishness, to strip her all over again, this time psychologically. You're loving this, Christina. You're not a girl, you're a hot, lusty young woman and you're fucking loving every moment. There was no hiding her true emerging self from him.

They both gripped her and took her where they wanted, all brawn and swaying cocks. She was manhandled onto the sofa and put on hands and knees with her thighs spread. For a brief moment, she glimpsed Amanda staring at it all, one hand plunged down her thong. Teacherly concern had been displaced by voyeuristic glee. You're on your own now, sweetie, she could have been saying. Enjoy it, because you're going to get so, so fucked.

Then Gavin's groin, his mighty spear of a cock, obscured her view as he kneeled in position before her. Josh was already climbing on behind, jostling between her parted legs. "My nephew has good taste and good instincts," Gavin said, as he guided Christina's mouth to his swollen glans. "You're no ordinary schoolgirl. Suck it."

She took his hugeness into her mouth, already bracing for the first stroke from behind. Josh was fitting himself to her, the lips of her cunt parting easily for him. Gavin's hand closed firmly in her hair so that her mouth was fixed upon him, lips stretched into a screaming-wide O even before the initial thrust. Oh God ... Oh God ... Oh ...

Josh grabbed her rump in two firm handfuls and drove the head of his cock to her cunt's depths, his balls slamming into the cheeks of her ass.

Fuck! She had to moan her astonishment around Gavin's cock as she was filled up by that of his nephew. Gavin gripped her tight so that her mouth remained stuffed, as Josh began to expend all his pent-up frustration at the rear of her body. She'd known from experience the guy could fuck hard, but now he went insane on her, ramming his cock as far inside her as he could on every stroke. His hands clutched the meat of her buttocks as he stretched and pounded her.

"Yeah - Yeah - Yeah - Fuck ..." All his cocky banter and hot talk was replaced by staccato syllables of pure lust that accompanied each smack of his groin on her ass. And every impact served to impale her mouth on Gavin's shaft.

"Look at me, sweetheart," the older men instructed her, and she found herself locked into his mesmerising stare, even as Josh's cock wrecked her pussy. "That's it, suck while you're fucked. Make Miss Winter proud." Her eyes flicked to the side and there was Amanda, having crawled around for better vantage, face flushed and hand still working hard inside her panty. "See?" Gavin's face was calm but emanating gratification. "She loves seeing her favourite student get fucked at both ends. Now show her you can learn independently. Show her you're more than a fuck-toy. Get sucking properly."

She did, for all that she was having the hell banged out of her from behind. She swallowed down as much of Gavin's cock she could manage, sucking and stroking with her tongue, showing her beloved and perverted teacher that she could take a proactive role in the ménage, that she was more than a doll to be fucked. Gavin was pleased with her too, mussing her hair and enjoying her more fully. He reached under her with one broad palm and set about milking her suspended tits—pinching and squeezing.

"Oh yes, you're quite the comely young woman, aren't you?" he said, voice hoarse with arousal. "And naturally horny with it. You'll take a lot of satisfying after tonight. Your boyfriend won't be able to cope with your cravings. You'll want more cock than he's able to supply."

He shoved her inches-further onto himself, making her gag and choke from his massiveness in her throat. Then as quickly he pulled her up and free of him, grinning a savage grin. "See, Christina? You're a girl who knows how to get with a program. I've got a reward in mind if you want it."

Josh was shafting her so recklessly she could hardly stammer her wary response. "W-What reward?"

"Would you like me to fuck your teacher in front of you?"

"I ... I ..." She turned her head towards Amanda, but Gavin seized her jaw and pulled her back so that she was staring into the furnace of his eyes.

"Look at me, not her. Do you want me to fuck the shit out of your teacher while you watch? Answer."

The woman who had taken such delight in her being bundled to the sofa to be taken front and rear—watch her get a taste of the same? "Yes. Yes, I do." It was clearly what Amanda wanted anyway.

"Good girl." Gavin kissed her, his mouth hot and hard. Even though Josh was continuing to storm her cunt, the moment consumed her. His lips on hers were like a seal of approval and something inside her loved it.

Then he blew her mind all over again.

She watched through her own fucking as Gavin took possession of Miss Winter. This strapping naked man virtually leaped onto the bosomy schoolteacher where she knelt on the floor and ripped her thong clean off. When it tangled on her heels, he tore them off along with it, before stuffing the sodden panty into her gasping mouth. "Keep it there." Amanda's eyes widened like not even she could believe his dominance. Now he was gripping her under her arm and hoisting her from the carpet, his other palm connecting with a splat against her bare ass. His great erection was swinging, her breasts jolting, as he whacked her buttocks repeatedly. "Come on, Mandy. Let's see what you're made of. Apart from tits and ass, that is."

He put her over the sofa's arm so that she was face to face with Christina. The teacher's eyes registered excitement—that or alarm, her student was not sure which—as her fierce lover wrestled her into place. He paused and went to the centre of the room, scooping her discarded bikini top from the floor. Amanda followed his progress with the same wide eyes, and then he was behind her again, binding the strip of lime-green material around her face so that her mouth was gagged.

"Bite on it," he said, pulling it tight and gripping at the back of her head with one hand. She carried out the instruction instinctively while he positioned himself behind her, grabbed her hip and thrust.

Christina was already full of cock, but she felt it more when Gavin penetrated Amanda. His grunt was ferocious, Miss Winter's response a muffled scream, and the schoolgirl knew he'd driven it inside her to those big shaven balls of his. Josh was big and every stroke let her know it, but Christ—she'd seen close up the inches Uncle Gavin packed and now he was ramming them inside her teacher without mercy. His face was set in a stony grimace, his frame tense with effort as he fucked. Every muscle was straining to beautiful effect, his body a paradigm of unleashed masculine energy as he hauled on the bikini-top and sank himself over and over, pounding faster than the thump-thump-thump of the music.

On the end of it all Amanda Winter was thrashing, reined in and champing at Gavin's improvised bit. Her face trickled sweat, breasts oscillating dramatically, as he shafted her to fullness on every thrust. "Remember this, Christina," Gavin grunted in the midst of his lustful endeavours. "Next time she's being ... ultra-professional at the front of the class ... giving you your homework ... remember what she looks like now."

Oh God ... She looked a magnificent angry whore, teeth clenched on the taut bikini strand, eyes ablaze in a sexy fury. And Christina had asked to see this. She almost felt sorry, but how could she be when her teacher seemed so utterly alive? When they got to share this moment of wicked transgression, crammed full with cock together on the same sofa, by uncle and nephew? We're cheating sluts, Miss ... Well at least we're cheating together. Her hand felt for Amanda's and her teacher's fingers closed around hers. Josh's dick pistoned in and out of her clutching cunt and in that crazy moment she and Amanda shared the blissful solidarity of the fucked.

~~~~

There was something glorious in the camaraderie Josh experienced as he shafted opposite Gavin. Ploughing sexy student and her hot teacher in union was the zenith of male bonding. Christina's slippery cunt would have been a sensational treat for his dick on any occasion; he had been shafting it hard enough while her mouth had been stuffed with his uncle's cock. Once Gavin put the shit-hot ex-model teacher on the sofa and began slamming it into her, however, everything stepped up to a gear he had not realised existed.

He was the mirror-image now of the man he had idolised since his earliest adolescence, seizing life like he had hold of the blond student's ass and ruthlessly taking his pleasure. He sped up his strokes into the girl to keep time and match ferocity with Gavin, body sweating with exertion as he speared her to her sweet moist centre. She was stretched out before him, lithe and busty at once, her fresh young form an impetus to hard shafting. But now he had Amanda as additional aphrodisiac, all her womanly attributes harnessed and on display. She was biting down on the strand of nylon held tight across her mouth and her tits undulated in spectacular fashion as Gavin screwed the fuck out of her. And through it all his filthy music mix provided the perfect pumping soundtrack.

Check this shit out, his mind screamed to the Universe. The fabulous Miss Winter and her prize pupil, taking it from behind on the same sofa from the McClain boys. Inspired by this thought Josh flung the hardest fuck he had ever mustered into Christina, reaching forward, and grappling her, shoulder and tit, to maximise the sense of how fully he owned this girl's gorgeous flesh.

Sensory and psychological overload was achieved in that moment. The rush came on him swiftly and his first instinct was to pump all he had into his girl for the night. But it occurred that Gavin might want access with no sloppy legacy from his nephew and hurriedly he opted for plan B. Pulling out he had a notion of letting the hot teacher suck him dry as Gavin's employee Clarissa had done mid-fuck on his twenty-first birthday. But her mouth was stoppered and there was no time to clear it. He paused fatally, unable to turn around in time to Christina before his balls clenched hard. Cum shot free of him in great ropes, splattering across the wood-tiled floor. He seized his pumping shaft and clutched Christina's hair for support, managing to direct the final few jets across Amanda's shuddering tits before he petered out.

Gavin was laughing as he thrust and there was even amusement in the teacher's eyes, he was sure of it, to see the young stud fuck up this way. Sexual release was tinged with embarrassment, and he gripped Christina's hair even tighter in his attempt to salvage his dignity. "Lick my cum off her tits," he ordered, pushing his girl's face close to Amanda's surging bosom. Christina did admirably for a youngster screwed delirious, lapping her mentor's globes and sucking those big nipples clean of translucent white spunk. "Now clean me up." The dazed blonde attended to his flagging cock, licking and sucking him free of all he oozed. The dutiful air with which she did it was almost sweet, considering how shamelessly he had used her.

"Good girl," he said, stroking her face. "Wait there. I need some water, but I'm not done with you yet. Either of you." He shot Amanda a look as he said it. The teacher might think he was drained, but Christina would be aware from their recent weekend of his recuperative abilities. He strode naked into the kitchen, leaving his uncle to make wreckage of Amanda's pussy, while the pretty blonde lolled in a well-pounded daze.

The show-house was well-stocked, and he filled a glass at the sink, gulping down water and enjoying the sensation of it rehydrating his body's depleted supply. That had been one insane bout of shagging, driven by circumstances so erotic they defied belief. Orgasm had cleared his head, however, so that excitement no longer overwhelmed all his senses. He was past 'this can't be happening' and had moved on to 'fuck yes, it is—now let's capitalise'.

Gavin had been right. "Those two? They'll start the evening reluctant, but it won't last long. Get them both in touch with their inner freak and then enjoy the party."

He'd held his nerve, retained control and just about side-stepped humiliation when he came—although he'd still pay back Amanda for her smirking condescension. I'll school you both, exactly like Gavin's doing. As he chugged down the last of the water, he considered the contents of his bag—items procured in a fever of sex-dreams over the past few days, preparation born of the most filthy schoolboy imaginings. And to think that most schoolboys did nothing more than imagine ...

"I want you to impress me." He recalled Gavin's words from earlier that day as the water reinvigorated. "I'll set the evening in motion, but you'll be taking charge before it's through. Tonight's a one-shot deal. We can't chance taking this any further, so make the most of it. Make it count."

Now he was ready, a man equal to the task. He listened to the on-going moans from inside the living-room, the occasional whack of palm on cushioning flesh. Slowly his cock re-engorged, as he bided his time and waited to make another entrance. One that would change the game.

TO BE CONTINUED

12