Extracurricular Ch. 05

Story Info
Josh takes charge of the girls and puts them to work.
5.5k words
4.7
9.5k
12
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,494 Followers

Teacher and student Mandy and Christina have been blackmailed into providing an evening's entertainment for uncle and nephew Gavin and Josh McClain. The girls have been thoroughly fucked following a sizzling girl-on-girl cabaret, but Josh has suffered a minor humiliation from Mandy and is vowing to pay her back. With interest.

My terms. This should be on my fucking terms.

So raged Amanda Winter's mind as Gavin McClain's cock provided her with the reaming of her life.

Not that she'd have let it happen—there was the rub—however much she masturbated to memories of the previous evening. Gavin's engineering of this event was catering to the darkest desires of her heart and Mandy revelled in it even as her counterpart plotted revenge. For revenge there would be. Somehow. Someday ...

For now, she'd enjoy his control and use of her body—the strain of every sinew as he gripped, the rasp of breath in his throat, the plunge and stretch of that magnificent cock inside her. Even the bite of the bikini-bit that leashed her. She was as wet and pulsing as she'd ever known, receptive to all he had to give.

Christina was wallowing in the occasion too, against all her nice-girl instincts, that much was clear. Bereft of Josh's nasty attentions the girl was writhing naked on the sofa touching herself, gaze locked on her teacher's extravagant fucking. Carnality has blown asunder all other considerations; the sixth former was embracing the experience fully now and craving more. Josh might have blackmailed her ass, but he'd still succeeded in drawing out her inner slut. How proud the cocky young fuck must be of his victory. She wondered how a come-uppance might be engineered for the younger McClain too ...

"How're you liking that, Mandy?" Gavin's hand twisted the tangled strands of her hair into a rope as his cock savaged. "Better than a Friday night in?"

She clenched her teeth against the bikini strand and growled her response. Like he needed her to affirm what this was doing to her ...

"You know you love it," he goaded. "Young Christina there knows it too. Don't you, sweetheart?" The flush-faced student was staring past Amanda right at him, still fingering her pussy. "This is how teacher loves to play. And you like that she does, don't you?" Christina couldn't manage an answer, but her eyes betrayed how much she was glorying in the moment. "I'm not done with you," he whispered in Amanda's ear. "You didn't give me your ass last time, but I'm damn well going to take it tonight."

He spanked, hard, as the thought reverberated in Amanda's mind. Christ, her ass would be destroyed by this man.

When he pulled out, emptying her of all that cock, she was bracing herself for a full-force anal plunge ... but it did not happen. Instead, he left her frigging herself, cunt yearning for what it had lost and the bikini hanging slack in her mouth. She spat it out and watched as he made for the aching schoolgirl.

Christina's gaze was fixed on his rearing phallus, glistening as it was with her teacher's hot juice. She reached out instinctively and touched it, running fingers from dome all the way down to bristling balls. It had already been down her throat, after all, so she ran her palm freely over its contours, jaw sagging in need and wonder.

"You've come a long way tonight, haven't you, sweetheart?" Gavin reached out and cradled her blond head in his hand, caressing her like a kitten. "Got in touch with what you really want. Found the woman you really desire to be."

She nodded, staring up past the cock she was fondling to his face. God, Amanda thought, look at what he's made her. What they've both made her. And I've helped. Gavin brought himself closer to the sexually blossomed schoolgirl and she took the prompt, gobbling his head and sucking luxuriously. Her fingers stroked up and down the shaft, as she pleasured him with no apparent hint of shame.

"That's it," he breathed, glancing at Amanda with a smile on his lips. "She's one apt pupil. You must be very proud."

Dirty bastard. You fucking dirty bastard. She hated him and yet she wanted to bear witness to what she knew was coming next.

"Christina," he said, his voice hoarse but gentle, "would you like me to fuck you?"

The girl's eyes opened wide and her mouth paused, lips hovering at his glans.

"It's your choice, I'll not make you. I'll only do it if you tell me to."

"Uh-huh."

"Sorry?"

Christina's breath was shallow, but her response was unhesitant. "Yes. Yes, I want it. I want you to fuck me."

"Say it again." His voice hardened. Damn you, she could be your fucking daughter ...Amanda thought. You can't resist hearing it one more time from the sweet young thing. But she wished nonetheless she was Christina's age, so she could experience a moment like that all over again. Embrace womanhood in such a voluptuous fashion.

"Tell me," he commanded.

"I want you to fuck me." The girl was virtually sobbing. "I don't care how big it is, how big and how ... how hard, oh God ... I want you to put this cock inside me." She slithered her hand all over it. "Please."

He drew her face to his and kissed her, this man over twice her age, and she kissed deep in return. Then he climbed over her on the sofa and wrestled her into position so that he was spooning her, her soft buttocks nestling around the great slab of his dick. She looked to Amanda and there was fear in her eyes along with need.

"I thought my days of fucking hot teenagers were over," Gavin told the schoolteacher, as he slid his length slowly downwards into position and fitted it for the first stroke. "But tonight, all the rules are suspended. Besides, she's no girl—not this one. Shall I?"

Hell, you want my permission too? But as Amanda looked into her trembling student's eyes, she enjoyed giving it. "Yes," she said, fingering her newly blossoming clit. "Fuck her."

She watched, and it was fabulous to see. The head of Gavin's spear parting Christina's swollen lips. The girl's eyes saucering as his shaft sank inexorably inside her. His arm belting her slim waist tightly, as he filled her up one slow inch at a time. The penetration was astonishing to witness.

"Ohhh ..." The high-pitched moan came from the very back of Christina's throat. Amanda could well imagine how Gavin's cock felt inside the girl's inexperienced cunt. Even the impressively hung Josh couldn't have prepared her for the explorations of this mighty pole. The surge and withdrawal, repeated over and over as the blonde's nether lips stretched wide around that evenly sawing shaft, was a hypnotic sight.

"God," Gavin sighed, his voice heavy with enjoyment, "this takes me back. The hot clutch of eighteen-year-old pussy. Now there's a fucking treat. How does it feel for you, Christina?"

"Ohhh ..." Once more it was all the schoolgirl could manage at first.

"Go on ... Tell teacher what it feels like." He thrust harder and teacher could guess.

"Oh God! Ohhh ... It fills me up! Miss, it's so big. So ... So ... Ohhhh!" Coherence went to hell as he grappled her hard and shafted powerfully, the girl's breasts undulating exquisitely on each impact.

You're fuller than you ever believed possible, sweetheart. Damn—you think he's fucking you hard? This is gentle by his standards. Look how mouth-watering you are with him ...

Amanda was strumming a furious accompaniment on her clit as she watched. She realised only gradually that Josh was looming above the sofa, enjoying the show along with her. His dick had returned to full hardness, and he'd doused it in lube once more to aid the regular stroking of his palm.

"Hope you don't mind me borrowing your date," Gavin said, as he slammed it to Christina.

"Be my guest," Josh replied, like he'd been given a choice. "Just as long as it's share and share alike." He clapped both hands to Amanda's ass and even in her aroused state she bridled at the indignity. The young guy needed no permission from his uncle, and he didn't wait for any.

"Come on, teacher. Time for some on-the-job training." He'd spun her about, flipped her on her back and spread her thighs before she could even think of objecting, his McClain-issue fuck-stick standing tall as he positioned her. Damn, she hoped she wouldn't flatter him by coming all over it when he stuck it in. He laughed in response to her scowl. "Well Miss Winter, got any sarcastic classroom comment before I fuck you?"

Christ, this boy needed slapping. "Cut the fucking crap," she said, "and do it."

He grinned like Santa had delivered the gift of his lifetime. "Anything you say Miss."

~~~~

Josh fitted himself to Amanda Winter, gripped her thighs and buried himself to the balls inside her with a single thrust. She let out a lamenting groan and her cunt gripped him instantly like it didn't want to let him go. Yes! Right up the hot teacher. Fucking result! He pushed her back onto the sofa and gave it to her hard, driving his dick repeatedly into the wet sucking flesh of her pussy. She clutched his shoulders and wrapped legs around his lower back, and he screwed her all the harder, staring into her sweating face. Christ—she looked like she might rip his face off once she'd fucked him. He pulled her close so that her big tits pillowed against his chest and drove the head of his dick furiously to her centre.

"You're going to come—all over my cock," he informed her.

"God, you think you're something, don't you?" She was straining to retain control and she could try all she liked. Josh had fired off his first round all over this woman's rack and now he had what was needed to sustain. He knew from the way her hands and her sex were clutching him that her fulfilment was close, and the knowledge fuelled his hard-shafting efforts.

"You're going to come like a whore for me," he goaded. His lips caressed her neck and his teeth bit her ear as he screwed deep. Down the sofa from him Christina's breasts were shivering like twin blancmanges as Gavin pumped the moaning girl. It was an inspiring sight for a young stud at the height of his physical powers. "You and your pupil, you're both going to cream all over McClain cock. I'm educating your slutty cunt."

"You cocky bastard ..." Her nails dug into his back.

"That's right," he said, not easing his strokes one iota as he hissed into her ear. "I'm the cocky bastard who's fucking the hell out of you, Mandy."

The use of the name both infuriated her and sent her over the brink. She clamped all her limbs to him and let out a guttural screech, her cunt contracting hard and repeatedly on his cock. Her nails ripped into the flesh on his back as she climaxed. It was a price worth paying—for having this magnificent woman shudder through extended orgasm beneath him. Besides, he wasn't done showing her who was in charge of the lesson.

Amanda had scarcely finished coming when he made his next move. Fired up with his new sense of dominance he pulled his cock out of the teacher and grabbed her by the tits, his hands mashing into her fleshy orbs for purchase. He pulled her naked ass into sitting position, loving the outrage on her face as he fondled her sweaty breast-flesh. Her mouth was still open and panting when he climbed up onto the sofa cushions and plugged it with his cock.

"Suck on me," he told her, the scratches smarting on his back. His fingers curled into her hair, and he pulled her down onto him. "Come on, Miss Mandy, show this schoolboy how it's done."

Amanda responded by whacking both her palms to his buttocks and wolfing him, most of his length vanishing into the wet chasm of her mouth. Her eyes were alive with angry lust as she swallowed him down. Hard though he'd been, he instantly galvanised under influence of her greedy sucking. Damn, there was a lot about this woman to admire. Knowing she could deal with it, he gripped the teacher's scalp and vigorously fucked her face.

It was full-on deep-throat—harsh and gloriously messy, the sound-show squelchy and delicious. Each bout of oral shafting left gluey saliva dangling in ropes between her lips and his cock. The recovery-time he provided her between each onslaught gave him opportunity to enjoy the muted rage of this fabulous feisty bitch. Not that she was accepting her place in the evening's proceedings easily. The snarl never left her face, nor did the fire go out in her eyes. Was there no taming this woman?

"God—for someone in education, you don't learn easily, do you Mandy?"

"Fuck ..." She spat herself free of saliva. "Big cock, little boy. You've got nothing to teach me."

He laughed at the challenge. Whether or not there was truth in her words, he was willing to give it a try. "Really? You think so?"

"Think so? I fucking know so."

Josh looked down to where Gavin had Christina stretched long, cock still sawing regularly in and out of the girl. She was lost in lust, eyes screwed shut and moans loud, her fingers madly active on her clitoris. Well look what had become of the sweet girl from the restaurant. She was ready for what he had planned ...

"Can I have her when you're done?" he asked his uncle, who had been observing in amusement his progress with Amanda. "She and her teacher have unfinished business."

"I think you've earned that," Gavin replied as he screwed. "It's time you took over."

Josh grinned. "I'm going to." He let Amanda see his pleasure. "Go on, Mandy, admit it, you're getting a real fucking kick out of this."

Her face was streaked with sweat and mascara, chin dripping saliva down onto her tits. She was still panting from his cock's savaging of her throat, but her smile mocked him.

"I like watching you try to play the big man like your uncle. Come on, Joshy-boy, show us what you've got."

Josh met her smile and matched it. He'd make the teacher rue those words.

~~~~

Christina knew nothing in the world but the hands that gripped her body and the cock that stuffed her cunt. Experienced hands, moulding to her hip and her breast without crushing. A huge implacable cock, more testing even than Josh's, filling her to capacity on each deliberate thrust. He'd speak encouragements into her ear—"Good girl, see how you can take it? Take every last inch?"—and she'd groan her wordless response, glad to be manhandled and fucked by this Olympian god, whatever the circumstances of her taking. He could have ravished her like he'd done to Miss Winter, but instead he sawed evenly and deep, until she was accustomed to his length and girth. To be enjoyed with restraint by such a man, grappled to his great frame while he strained and shunted against her, oh God ...

She gave herself up to it and basked in how she was opening up and accepting him, taking his great spear to depths that astonished her. So big, so demanding ... He had ownership of her, calm and savage, and she loved it.

He was talking with Josh now as he shafted, Miss Winter's raw epithets mixing occasionally with the masculine growls. What it was all about Christina had no idea; Gavin's massive shafting presence inside her precluded all rational thought. But then her iron lover was gripping her harder and slowing down, mouth to her ear once more.

"What do you say to that, Chrissie-girl?"

"Say to what?"

"I don't think she heard your suggestion," he told his nephew. Then he clutched her hard and shifted her body about onto hands and knees, cock still plunged deep in her pussy. Damn, she was in for it now, about to get properly fucked from the rear, and he smacked a few cramming thrusts inside her in line with her thinking. But then he relented once more. When the primary reason for the manoeuvre became apparent, Christina's heart jolted.

Amanda Winter was laid out on the sofa cushions, thighs spread and cunt wide open. She was all on display, her folds slick and swollen from the fucking she had taken, her clitoris a pulsing cherry. Gavin's hand gripped Christina's hair from behind and held her in place, so that she had nowhere else to look but on her teacher's glistening sex. In the periphery of her vision was Josh, standing over them, his cock standing arrogant once more.

"Eat her out," the younger man said. "Eat her out while you get fucked." Miss Winter's musky scent filled her nostrils and disbelief flooded her mind once more. "What are you waiting for? You wouldn't spank her earlier, but you're damn well going to lick her. She did it for you, now return the fucking favour."

"Do it." It was Amanda's voice this time. Christina stared up at the teacher's face; the woman was plucking at her own nipples, her body moulded to the sofa cushions like she was bathing in lewdness. "My cunt wants licking, so get on with it."

The schoolgirl's response was meek and instinctive. "Yes, Miss."

Josh's hand closed along with his uncle's in her hair as she descended and put her mouth to Miss Winter's pussy, almost but not quite diverted from the massive cock that filled her. She closed her eyes, stretched her tongue, and plunged.

The immersion in hot flesh shocked her. She almost darted back, but the fists in her hair clenched and denied her the option, so she thrust her tongue even deeper and licked. Amanda's cunt was a succulent fruit, sweet on her tastebuds with an acrid tang. The scent was reminiscent of Christina's aroused sex and yet had its own distinctive aroma. It filled and consumed her along with the taste, as she delved into the channel so recently fucked by both McClain cocks. Her sense of transgression renewed itself. It wasn't that she had never till now sampled another female—the lure of the exotic was too strong for her to be overwhelmed by that—but this was her beloved Miss Winter, whatever else had happened. What right had her tongue to be writhing inside this amazing woman?

"That's right ..." Josh's voice was in her ear, his grip firm on her head, even though the uncle had released his hold. "Let me see you eat your teacher's cunt. How does that feel? You like that?" His boyish charm had been replaced by something raw and feral; the bastard was milking every second of this for his own gratification. He urged with his hand, and she drove more heatedly into Amanda's pulpy chasm, musky juice flowing all over her tongue.

Behind her Gavin had all but stalled his great cock, his palms caressing her ass while he remained deep and throbbing inside her. He was enjoying it too no doubt, as the student tongue-fucked her teacher, reining in the urgency of his own lust. And Amanda, she realised with a thrill of excitement and wonder, was relishing it utterly. The woman was squeezing her own breasts in palmfuls now, pelvis moving in rhythm with Christina's surging tongue.

"Get her off," Josh urged. "Go on, make her come."

Amanda's hand shot down and grabbed her by the hair. "You heard him, Christina. Fucking do it. You know how, you're a clever girl."

Josh released her, happy to let the mentor take charge of her pupil. "Yes." The thrill in his voice was palpable. "Oh fuck yes."

Christina gave herself over to instinct. Her mind had adapted to the succulence of Amanda's cunt and she knew what to do—what she'd have wanted someone else's tongue to do to her. She slithered all the way out of her teacher's tangy hole and slid the blade of her tongue back and forth over the woman's clit, actively enjoying the nub's silky wetness. Then she flickered on its tip, speeding up to a lapping frenzy, repaying Miss Winter's earlier gift to her. Her teacher's body seized up in response and she knew she was doing well, delivering exactly what was needed. Her hands reached and gripped those luscious hips so she could focus her attentions all the better.

She speeded up her tongue-tip's flicker, then slowed down, laving Amanda's fleshy nodule in swirls. Her lover's body ached under her palms, and she knew how rapidly excitement must be mounting. Charged with the thought of the pleasure she was giving—and that she could be such a clever helper even with so much massive dick rammed inside her—she quickened again, thrashing this time with all the urgency her tongue could muster. She let her hands slink their way up and replace Amanda's on those tits in all their ripeness; Gavin's cock slid deliciously against her cunt's walls as her body shifted. Her teacher's nipples were like pebbles against her caressing palms, that clitoris a wet pulsing core of tension under her tongue.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,494 Followers
12