Extracurricular Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda had been right. Christina had instinctive knowledge of how to get her teacher off.

Releasing hold of one breast and persisting in her tongue's rapid motion, she aimed two digits at the woman's wet slash and plunged them inside. Amanda gasped, her ass lifting off the sofa in response. Christina let her fingers be enveloped a moment in the warm suck of Miss Winter's pussy, then she frigged the woman silly. Tongue and fingers worked in unison and the effect was glorious. Amanda was clutching herself again, muttering obscenities over and over, her whole body strung out with bowstring tension. Her cunt oozed all over Christina's rapid-fucking knuckles and the girl knew a power she had never expected to feel that night over the woman who had joined in her debauching. Miss's joy was dependent on her; she was going to make her teacher fucking explode. She licked and fingered in a frenzy of love and revenge, pushing her teacher to that moment of sweet crisis ...

Come for me, Miss. That's it, come hard for me ... Amanda.

Her lover's pussy welled up and contracted, then it sprayed all over Christina's face. As her teacher wailed freely at the ceiling of the show-house, the schoolgirl was drenched in ejaculate; the musky juice jetted against the roof of her mouth and tongue, dousing the rest of her features when she backed away squealing. She was left dripping and confounded on the floor, not even spitting out the sharp sweetness that spread all over her tastebuds.

Josh was laughing in exultation at the climax to the show, his uncle joining in with a low chuckle of amusement.

"Now that you don't see every day," Gavin said, as Christina's face ran with Amanda's hot offering. He seemed inspired by what he had witnessed, for he tilted the teenager's rear high, standing up on the sofa cushions behind her as he did, still fully embedded. Then he drove downwards into her from the advantage of height, his colossal member plumbing what she was sure were new depths. She'd have cried out, but her face was crushed by his force into the sopping mess of Amanda's cunt. As Gavin's cock reasserted itself inside her body, she slithered and spluttered between her teacher's thighs; she was half-drowned in female juices and speared by more male fuck-flesh than she'd known she could ever accommodate.

When her masculine lover pulled all the way out and climbed off the sofa, he left her emptied and bewildered, with a smeared face and a battered cunt and a need for orgasm as fierce as that which had just splashed all over her.

~~~~

Spectacular. Fucking spectacular.

Josh marvelled in the sight. Sweet student, licking and finger-fucking her own teacher, followed by said teacher's cunt squirting an extravagance of girl-cum all over the student's pretty face. His own uncle pile-driving the student's tender cunt as her face was literally rubbed in the sexy mess she had made.

This night had already set the bar for every hot night to come and was raising it by the moment. Josh would be jacking off to memories of this till he was Gavin's age and beyond.

Well let's make some more memories.

Christina did not see him reach into his mini backpack where he had laid it in front of the sofa and take hold of the item which he had been in two minds to use, the one he had really only included as a joke. The girl was crouched in a daze above her teacher's crotch, while the man who had been fucking her moments before set about the older woman's mouth with his cock.

"Go on, Mandy, suck me clean of her." 'Mandy' vacuumed up Gavin's length with its garnish of cunt-juice, like she'd been starved of her supper.

Josh proceeded with the next stage of his mind-fuck. "He's got that end plugged," he told his formerly reluctant date. "And you're going to sort out this one." He held it in front of Christina's face—the massive cucumber he had purloined from the Café Renard kitchen. Christina simply stared, too befuddled to grasp his meaning. But he sure as hell made her grasp the big fucker. "Take it," he said, as he wrapped her fingers around the thick green shaft. "Take it and use it."

She knelt there, gazing comically at the great baton as his meaning dawned. "You want ... You want me to ..."

"Fuck her with it."

"But ..."

"Like this." He took hold of her wrist and guided her down so that the big fruit phallus, ridged and glossy, was prodding at the wet entrance of Amanda's sex. Enveloping her hand in his, he eased up the pressure and pushed. The teacher's pussy-lips stretched slow and wide around the bulbous end before finally it was swallowed up in her hole. "Look at that," he said, and Christina was looking alright, a mixture of horror and fascination on her face.

"Oh my God," she breathed. She did not look away as Josh increased pressure so that the shaft sank deeper, nor when he began to shunt her arm so that it sawed in and out of her teacher's gaping snatch.

"I got it from the restaurant this morning," he told her, as he worked it further into the tight channel. "It's nice and fresh, that optimum point where it's pumped hard with its own juice before it starts to go soft. Get me? People think it's a vegetable when technically it's a fruit, you know. Only right now it's neither. It's a big fat dick that we're using to fuck your teacher's cunt."

Christina uttered a pretty whimper, like she could not believe what she was being made to do. It was music to Josh, swelling his cock as hard and thick as the cucumber. He gripped it harder in response and plunged it further, loving the breathy squeaks emitting from the schoolgirl's throat. How Amanda was reacting could only be imagined, so crammed was her throat with Gavin's length. Maybe her gurgles were some kind of response to the shaft pumping in and out of her pussy. "Oh God ..." Her student's voice was all pity and wonder.

"Come on, Chris," Josh encouraged, "you've seen how much she loves cock. She can't fucking get enough. Go on, do it on your own." He let go her hand and she stalled instantly, perplexity all over her face. Damn, he wasn't having any insubordination. "What are you waiting for? Fucking do it." Tentatively she recommenced the sawing motion, gazing on the back-and-forth slide of the cucumber against Amanda's stretched-out labia. "Not good enough. Properly." He grabbed her arm and propelled her again, shunting more insistently so that the cucumber pumped in and out, fucking the older woman properly. When he let go this time she sustained something of the vigour, but not enough. This sexy teacher-bitch needed more than Christine was giving.

"Fuck her!" he commanded, slapping the teenager's tits hard in turn. She squealed her shock, and he applied a whack of equal heft to her ass. "Do it, girl!" A firm grope of one breast with added nipple-twist, followed up by a resonant bottom-slap did the trick. Christina stuffed the cuke in deep and started shafting with clear purpose—to avoid the further reddening of her bum and boobs. Josh stared in contained glee, palming his erection as student screwed teacher with this crude improvised dildo. Any time she threatened to slow he swatted some fleshy part of her, loving the sorrowful excitement with which she yelped.

"I'm sorry, Miss," she was mewling, close to tears. "I'm so sorry ..." That was right up to the moment that Amanda reached out, still throating Gavin's angry cock, and grabbed her student's wrist. Josh watched in amazement as the teacher took control of the motion, pumping herself even harder than Christina had been doing.

The action transformed the teenager, relieving her of guilt and switching her back into the horny slut who had finger-fucked her mentor to one explosive orgasm. She was staring with dropped jaw at her own hand and that of her beloved Miss Winter, turned on and disbelieving, as they joined in driving the cucumber home. "Oh God ... Oh my fucking God ... Oh Jesus, look ..."

Josh laughed and Christina stifled mirth that threatened to join with his. Christ, this girl was a freaky bitch just like her favourite teacher.

"Get on the other end." Josh hadn't planned such a move; the instruction dropped from his mouth instinctively.

Christina's eyes flicked upwards in confusion once again. "What?"

"You heard me. Get your tight little twat onto the other end of it."

"Do what the fucker says." Amanda managed the sentiment in between bouts of wet face-fucking. Gavin's cock was dripping spit in front of her face, and she looked a glorious sloppy mess. Nothing seemed to phase this woman and her confidence bolstered her young protégé once more. Christina gripped the side of the sofa, manoeuvring her body so that she was kneeling either side of the cucumber, the lips of her pussy brushing its end.

"God, you're a bastard," she breathed, but the lip-biting concentration and aching groan as the green phallus parted her labia showed excitement above any other emotion.

"You love it. Now slide yourself on there." She'd taken enough live and thrusting McClain cock to prove she was good for it.

"Ohhhh!" Her moan, as she impaled herself on the fuck-pole's free end, pussy gaping wide to accommodate its girth, were music to him. Christ—the noises he was hearing that night were a fucking concerto. He put his arm around her back to support her as she slithered onto the cucumber, gazing in a kind of unholy awe on the twin pussies which now gripped the shaft. The sight almost stole his breath.

"Fuck yourself on it."

It was a tricky proposition, he knew, and he wrapped his arm tighter about her waist to brace her as she eased herself back and forth on the big green gourd. She clung to him and the sofa-top and watched the progress of her own cunt, mouth, and eyes wide open. The surface of the cucumber was slickening as much from her pussy as from that of her teacher and her nipples were spiked in arousal.

"You look so fucking gorgeous," Josh said, and with one hand he caressed the breasts he had slapped, loving anew the fullness of each in his palm. Her glance met his and sex-fever was burning in her eyes. This slutty darling could not help but embrace the moment. "I'm so not done fucking you," he said. Gavin's cock might have plundered her pussy, but there were other ways he could make sure he was remembered. Gripped with an unexpected passion he locked his mouth on hers and kissed deep. She kissed in return, her mouth and tongue melting against his, even as her hips bucked against the cucumber. How strange that a girl whose words dripped dislike could still kiss him with such fervour.

He ran his palm down over her stomach to where she fucked the fruit shaft, breaking from her mouth and staring into her glowing eyes. The moment lingered ...

"Nice touch." Gavin's words broke the reverie. He was standing above them, cock slimed from Amanda's throat. The schoolteacher was gasping for breath, still impaled on the other end of the cucumber. "Very theatrical," his uncle said. "But not the most practical. Have you anything more flexible so they can work it properly?"

Josh looked up and grinned. "Of course. I said I was going to come prepared, didn't I?"

TO BE CONTINUED

12