Extracurricular Ch. 06

Story Info
Christina gets ass-fucked in front of her favourite teacher.
5.4k words
4.72
15.2k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,485 Followers

Teacher and student Mandy and Christina have been blackmailed into providing entertainment for uncle and nephew Gavin and Josh McClain. Josh has been working hard to impress his uncle by taking full charge of both women. But his inventiveness in that regard is far from exhausted...

Christ, he has me fucking a damned cucumber!

In the midst of her erotic haze, Amanda added to her list of reasons why this cocky youngster deserved her wrath. But she kept moving on the cucumber, not least because her sexy schoolgirl charge was on the other end, sweaty and bedraggled with mascara-smeared cheeks. Good God, what a hot slutty mess that girl's become. It's a really good look for her.

She had recovered from Gavin's face-fucking barrage in time to witness some weirdly tender interlude between Christina and her blackmailer. Now that Uncle Gav was paying attention, however, the moment had passed, and Josh was reasserting his mastery of the situation.

"Okay girls," he said, his cock bobbing above them along with that of his older relative. (Did these guys never get soft?) "Get off the cuke. It's served its purpose."

She looked to Christina, who seemed suddenly abashed to be sharing a salad ingredient in such fashion with her teacher. Together they eased off the fat green pole. It plopped free of the schoolgirl's pussy first and Josh withdrew the other end from Amanda before it could tumble onto the sofa. His teeth crunched into one end, then the other, and he chewed—quite literally Amanda thought—with relish. "Tangy," he said, face alive with his own badness. "I should prepare it this way at the restaurant." He tossed the edible dildo aside, Gavin exhibiting amusement at his nephew's brio. "But it's not right for the task. We need something with a bit more give."

He crouched down and delved into his backpack treasure trove. "Now this," he said, tugging at one of the items within, "will serve the purpose much better—don't you think?"

It wobbled as he wielded it in front of hers and Christina's gaze—a jelly staff with a bulging synthetic cockhead on each end. Around a foot and a half in length, the big pink snake had ample room to accommodate them both. "Fresh out of the packaging today," he assured, plucking a second bottle of lubricant from his bag, flipping the cap and drizzling it all over the gently swaying length. "Plenty for you girls to enjoy. What say you both get on the floor and try it out while we watch?"

Gavin was stepping back, Amanda observed, glad to let his nephew have centre stage; the older bastard giving room to the younger—how very nurturing. Josh proffered the jiggling plaything. "You can keep it after," he said. "My gift to you—share it week about if you like or have a bonding session on it together. Now get those naked asses down here and climb on board. We all know you want to try it out."

Amanda's glare was of the inner variety only; she was striving to deny him the satisfaction of looking pissed anymore. She took the lube-slippery length and massaged it to an even sheen, eyeing Christina as she did so. Mortification had crept back onto the schoolgirl's face, but she obeyed meekly when her teacher beckoned, a look of understanding in her eyes. "Come on, sweetie, what's left to be shy about? The boys want some more entertainment."

Together they climbed down onto the throw-rug, thighs spread in mirror-image to each other, feet tangling. Amanda fitted her end first. Damn—if anything this beast was thicker than the cucumber, but it was also more malleable under the instant clutch of her pussy. She fed it deep into the ready suck of her hole—so good—and invited her student to join her on it. This time Christina did not hesitate. The girl was back on script, prising her already well-worked pussy lips apart with the head and sliding herself onto it, a needy sob escaping her throat as she self-impaled. The voyeuristic pleasure of the guys was galling, but Amanda still could not help her own thrill at the sight of the young student slotting her cunt onto the same dildo as herself. The teenager's legs had anchored themselves against Amanda's and the rest of her body was stretched out in all its loveliness, tits crested with those mouth-wateringly rigid peaks. That schoolgirl gaze rested on the stretch of gel shaft linking her with her teacher and fellow performer.

"Shit, that's one pair of tight-stretched cunts."

Josh's commentary riled, as did his uncle's rejoinder. "Cunts dripping for cock—it's only fair that we supply, am I right?"

"Fucking right."

"Ignore them," Amanda said, her words arresting Christina's gaze. "We've got this cock. We don't need theirs."

"How ... How do we do this?" Christina was shifting on it tentatively, trying to work out the procedure.

"You follow me. I've done it before, baby."

Amanda levered with her elbows and pressed with the soles of her feet, raising her ass off the rug. Instantly her student followed suit. Their movement on the dildo began cautiously as Christina picked up the rhythm. It was mere seconds, however, before they were grinding on the flexi-pole in rhythmic union, sliding together and pulling apart, using their joint motion to screw themselves properly on its ends.

Christ—the sixth-former's inner freak had resurfaced quickly. Fuck-fever had taken her completely, rendering all morals and taboos obsolete in that moment. She leaned into the rug and humped that dildo with abandon once they'd mastered the technique together, staring sweaty faced at where their pussies were swallowing it up. The student and her teacher-crush were united in the filthy task. No wonder the girl was so mind-blown.

Josh continued to revel in that element of the night's proceedings. "Shit," he growled, as he worked over his stiffness with further lube. "This is a damned masterclass. You two should put on a display for the other students—fuck each other on the teacher's desk with all Christina's classmates watching."

"We're concentrating on this cock," Amanda spat in response to his fucked-up fantasy. "Keep your own in your hand and shut the fuck up."

"I love that spirit, Mandy. No wonder my uncle's so fucking into you." He directed the lube bottle and squirted its contents, first over Amanda's breasts and stomach, then across the same regions of Christina's anatomy. "You won't mind," he said, crouching beside them and grabbing a handful of oily tit from both her and her pupil, "if I play a little while you service yourselves, will you?"

"I'm guessing you'll do whatever the hell you like," Amanda said as evenly as possible with her cunt full of surging gel-cock and her boob getting fondled by this erectile motherfucker.

"Trust me, I will." He palmed the lubricant he had sprayed over both her mounds and down over the plane of her stomach, duplicating the action with his other hand over Christina.

Once more Amanda experienced a treacherous flash of admiration for a horny young buck who could seize his pleasures—figuratively and literally—with such unashamed gusto. His suaveness was assumed, sheer boyish glee belying it at every turn, but he had the same single-minded commitment as his uncle to satisfying his carnal urges. The suave part would come in time—heaven help his future conquests. For now, he was all raw lust, but damn he was learning to exert control over it. His evil mentor was leaning against the mantle in his naked sexy arrogance, observing the novice's progress with a 'That's my boy' smile on his lips. He was indolently stroking the cock that had already ploughed both girls, letting the younger man have his playtime. His nephew had proved a good student and was being granted his reward.

Josh made the most of the opportunity. Having smoothed lube all over their bellies his hands progressed to their dildo-gorged pussies, the pads of his fingers coming to rest on their clits. "You're both making such a good job of that. Let me help out ..."

"Might as well make yourself useful," Amanda said through clenched teeth. She was glad and irritated in the same moment to have the asshole's fingertips rotating on her bud in its needy wetness; perhaps Christina was experiencing the same mix of emotion, although she had a feeling that the sweet slut was giving herself over to the experience with less ambivalence. "Come on," the teacher urged in her anger, as Josh spun his fingers like a deejay at twin decks. "Show us what a fucking artist you are."

It had been meant as sarcasm, but the dirty fucker knew how to touch a woman and did it sublimely as they rocked themselves on the spongy shaft. The tips of his digits whirled and flicked and teased them both into a hot frenzy within minutes, Christina's moans rising with those of her teacher. Amanda couldn't stem her own reaction for the world, let alone to deny Josh his smug satisfaction. "See?" His face was avid with delight at his own performance. "Both you sluts are going to come on this cock, just like you came on mine."

He wasn't lying. Amanda's next climax was coming on apace and by the sound of it, Christina was going to arrive before her. "If I come on this it's because I ... because I damn well ..." She abandoned both the sentiment and whatever dignity she had attempted to retain, giving herself to the pleasure of the moment with a groaned "Ohhhh fuck!" Orgasm blotted out Josh's victorious grin along with the rest of the universe. Somewhere out there Christina was exploding in pleasure of her own, her cunt contracting along with Amanda's on the shaft that stuffed them both.

Waves of pleasure had not done crashing through her body when the dildo left her. Josh, it transpired, had eased the thing out of both her hole and Christina's. She was still shuddering the last of her climax when he gripped her by the hair and arm and dragged her from her lying position, the slimy dildo still in his hand. "Come on, on your knees." He put her there and compelled Christina into the same position opposite her, his entire being ablaze with the energy of arousal. "Now suck," he urged, "each the other's end." He more or less shoved it inside and before she could grasp a coherent thought her mouth was full with one end of the great pink cock, its flavour that of Christina. She choked, spluttered, and adjusted, once more embracing her fate on that uniquely filthy evening. Vaguely she was aware of the schoolgirl on the other end of the cock, her mouth similarly crammed, taste buds undoubtedly alive with the tang of her teacher's juice.

Josh's fist was wrapped around the centre, providing a fulcrum so that his slut-slaves could suck the jelly length unimpeded by gravity. "That's it," he crowed. "Suck that fucker clean." He let it go and reached to press them both by the back of the head. Instinctively she and Christina grabbed the pole's middle for support as they throated the dildo. The clutch of their join-tormentor relaxed as they guzzled and slurped together, fighting the urge to gag on the thick cock, supplying him with as hot a visual as he could possibly desire. Certainly, he was granite-hard when they retreated from its ends, their saliva dripping from the shaft.

"Fucking superb," he said, gripping the toy and teasing their dazed faces with its ends. "Fucking bloody amazing. Think we can play any more games with this, Gavin?"

"Put them on their hand and knees," the despised voice said with dispassion, "ass to ass."

Josh grinned and Amanda's mind grasped for comprehension of what might be next. "You're reading my thoughts," the nephew said. "Okay girls, you heard the man. That's ass to ass."

~~~~

And what fine asses they are.

Maybe it was the artist in Josh—the chef investing time and effort so that food was presented exquisitely on the plate—who appreciated the symmetry of the girls as they worked the dildo together. They had looked magnificent fucking it face to face, breasts jogging in time, the fresh springiness of the youngster complimented by the more mature curves of her teacher. No wonder he had felt compelled to reach and grope so freely, to set both of them writhing in orgasm.

It was similarly joyous to manoeuvre them into position rear-on, those heart-shaped bottoms almost twin to each other in the subdued lighting. "Come on, get up close," he exhorted, as their lower legs entwined. "Really close." He whacked Amanda's buttocks two-handed, making her gasp as her flesh rippled; for purposes of balance applied a similar double-slap to Christina's rump with the same pleasing wobble-effect. Then he grabbed the lube once more and applied liberally, so that their cheeks and upper thighs ran with the stuff.

"Press those asses together. Wriggle them." Amanda and Christina thrust together, their bottoms cushioning. The satin coating of lube served its purpose well, asses skating gorgeously against each other as they wiggled, their cheeks spreading and grabbing. Not satisfied, Josh went to the stereo where his music mix was still playing and cranked up the volume, the base line pounding out and making the room tremble. "C'mon," he demanded, rump-slapping them both once more. "Bounce those bums together. Let me see it. Don't you feel that rhythm?" You'll feel more fucking rhythm soon enough, with or without music. They already felt it, however, because they were both shunting in reverse, pummelling each other hard on his instruction. Those two fleshy hearts were shuddering on each impact, an invigorating sight for any boy's hard-on.

Not only for a boy, it seemed. Gavin looked ready to applaud him, wearing an expression that bestowed sheer kudos. His gaze was all over his nephew's handiwork, as though thankful that some visions in this life could still surprise him. "I think I'm going to be needing that lube soon," he called above the noise of the stereo, stroking his marble-sculpted erection and staring in particular at Amanda's bouncing ass.

"We both will. But not yet ..." Josh was enjoying his moment in control. He'd been put in charge, and he was damn well making the most of it. "Shift forward, girls. You're going to work that double-dick some more." How marvellous that they both obeyed his every command, even the recalcitrant teacher.

He fitted the pink dildo himself this time, putting it inside Amanda first; he took particular pleasure at prizing her lips apart with its blunt end and pushing it all the way home. Its bendy quality made the application inside Christina all the easier and the schoolgirl was clearly aching to take it again. Soon they were resting on their elbows and going at it full force, fucking themselves and each other on the thick tensile rod.

"How beautiful a sight is that?" he could not help but remark to Gavin.

"It's a work of fucking art."

"Thanks. But you know what? I haven't finished it yet."

"Surprise me."

Josh had packed his rucksack with only the roughest notion of how the evening might play out and how his choices of toy might play a part. As he reached in and grabbed hold of the two plugs, however, the beginnings of a plan formed in his mind—a plan of despicable beauty. He worked its detail out as he clutched the plugs in one hand, trickling lube down each girl's lower spine, between her ass-cleft and right into her moving asshole. As plans went, this one struck him as magnificent, a fitting conclusion to an evening of supreme decadence and one to make his uncle proud. It was also logistically tricky and would require some careful preparation.

He went to work on Amanda first, kneeling where she pumped and probing his middle finger past her tight-sprung anal ring. She stared back instinctively as he tested her out, malice and arousal blazing together in her eyes. Christina too was looking back to try and see what was going on, but the younger girl would work it out soon enough. Amanda's sphincter clutched his digit as it slid a lubricated path inside, and he had a sudden urge to fuck the proud teacher's ass himself. But her rear passage was Gavin's domain and he satisfied himself with prepping her.

"Want to do the honours?" He withdrew his finger and held out the fat black plug to Gavin, who took hold of it with satisfaction.

"It'd be my considerable pleasure." His uncle stood before Amanda and bent over her, so that she was staring at the steely might of his erection as he inserted the bulbous stopper inside her ass. You had to admire the man's style.

"This one's for you, to get you all nice and ready," Josh told Christina above the music, holding the girly-pink plug before her widening eyes. They were widening no doubt due to the finger he had just thrust into her cute bumhole, along with the dawning realisation of what her immediate future promised. Damn she looked beautiful, all fraught and sexy and 'OMG', trying to get her head around her new plight. And her asshole—damn, that tight channel was gripping his finger like it didn't want to let go. What it would feel like when he was stuffed inside there properly ...

She stared at him. His smile to her channelled pure evil and her mouth hung open in response.

The vocalist on the dance track chimed in with words so serendipitous that he laughed. Gonna fuck me, baby? You gonna fuck my ass? Gonna fuck me, baby? You gonna fuck my ass?

Yes, Christina baby, that's exactly what I'm 'gonna' do. He unstopped her clutching hole and reached for the lube without taking his eyes off her, enjoying every sexy nuance of her reaction—the confusion, the excitement, and the doubt. Then he drizzled liquid over the pointed end of the plug like cream on a strawberry. Slowly.

First, sexy girl ... First let's have us some fun with this.

~~~~

Oh God, he's really going to do it!

Get her 'nice and ready'? This wasn't some naughty bit of ass-play like she'd tried and abandoned with Gabe, this was a warm-up for the real deal! He was going to ... to ... Holy shit!

Amanda was due to get the same treatment, from the way Josh had been interfering with the teacher. Christina hadn't seen exactly what was going on, linked as they were with the bendy sex-toy, but she sensed Gavin was having all kinds of fun back there with a device similar to the one that had been exhibited to her. And now it was her turn ...

She braced herself as best she could with her pussy still stretched full by slippery dildo. Her asshole clenched involuntarily as it had against the intrusion of Josh's finger, when the warm plastic tip tickled her. Then he pushed and she gasped, as all resistance gave way to the bulb's stretching and penetrating of her rear hole. Her anal mechanism snapped shut like elastic on the plug and clung to it, so that it was lodged there, big and foreign and bulging inside her. It was uncomfortable and intrusive and bizarre—and doing nothing to dampen how turned on she was.

Her confusion did not abate when Josh began working the plug, twisting and tugging it, accentuating its lewd sensation inside her. Her ass was under siege like she had never known, and the sensation swelled until it connected with her poor pulsing clitoris. This anal invasion was merely the newest in that evening's litany of trials and shattered taboos. Like the others, it appalled and frightened and infuriated her, and like them, on some weird unconscionable level, she loved the shit out of it. That was the scariest part of all.

Josh was pawing her ass, uttering sounds of throaty delight as he manipulated the toy, and even his excitement was stoking her arousal. Inwardly she tried railing like Amanda would have done, to resist his nasty allure. Dirty bastard, dirty filthy bastard ... Even that made it seem darker and more thrilling. She couldn't let herself enjoy this ...

He pulled hard on the plug and her anus stretched wide. Christina caught her breath and held it until the plastic bolus had popped out of her, leaving her rectum strangely void. She hardly dared to breathe her relief, for he was still tickling her with its tip, her pussy tight around the dildo all the while. There'd be fascination on his face, she was sure, as he toyed with her secret, intimate place. He pushed again and this time when the butt-stopper plunged back inside her, her ass almost welcomed it, gobbling the invader reflexively despite her shame. When his knuckles closed firm around the plug's base and he shunted it about inside her, she squealed and moaned, the fingers of one hand twitching with the impulse to reach for her clit.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,485 Followers
12