Extracurricular Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,489 Followers

"You like it, don't you?" His voice was gleeful and insistent.

She keened her response, fighting the truth in an effort to spite him.

"Admit it, Chris, it's turning you the fuck on."

No, no ... Fuck you! Her jaw clenched as he twisted the plug and it rotated in her lubed-up hole, squeezing against her rectal walls. She could do nothing, however, when he reached under with his other hand and stroked his fingers against her clit in all its wet, swollen need.

"See? This doesn't lie," he said. "You fucking love this shit."

He drew again on the plug. She stretched open and sprung tight as he extracted it. Then in it dived once more and she cried aloud, one hand grabbing at her breast, although she'd never consciously intended the action.

"Look at you!" Josh was full of jubilation he could not contain. "Fuck ... Horny bitch, you love this!"

"Oh God ..." Her words came out as a long moan, a lament for her lost dignity and pride. She could not even conceal what this was doing to her—how little she wanted it to stop.

When he pulled out the plug this time, she cried out her fucked-up pleasure and her body tensed in anticipation of its re-entry. But Josh's words, hoarse with intent, made her shudder. "Fuck, you're so ready."

She kneeled there, helpless and waiting for what was next, as he tossed the plug away and it bounced across the carpet. "Get off the fuck-stick," he said, guiding her body so that her cunt slid free of the dildo, letting go its sucking hold and immediately feeling sadly empty.

"Turn around," he ordered, and his palm, landing harsh on her ass, sent her scurrying one-eighty on the sofa. Gavin was manhandling Amanda freely, pulling the double-ended snake from her cunt and then shifting a device of the kind Christina had just experienced in and out of her ass with merciless expertise. He plunged it in soundly as she yelped and then propelled her around so that she was face-on to her student. His smile to Christina, while providing further vigorous attention to the teacher, was scary.

Oh sweet Jesus ... She and Miss Winter were going to get ass-fucked in front of each other!

Christina watched, breath tightening and heart-rate quickening, as Josh picked up his lubricant bottle from the floor and splashed its contents liberally all over his elevated dick. He wanked himself with clench-teethed deliberation, making sure she got a good view as he smeared the liquid over himself right down to the base. Watch it, Chris, his eyes were telling her. You know where it's going.

Her rectal muscles clenched in anticipation.

Behind Amanda, Gavin was still dragging and shunting on the ass-plug, while the teacher groaned and snarled her reaction. He was primed for her like Josh was for Christina, both men wielding a big hard dick in need of serious relief. Once prepping of the girls was done, they'd take position behind their prospective asses and synchronise the first almighty thrust—of that Christina had no doubt. She'd seen enough to know how these fuckers operated. But then Josh went to his uncle and spoke to him, raising a hand to pause whatever the older guy had planned. He picked his rucksack from the carpet and held it open, providing a look inside. The schoolgirl watched, naked and confused, as Gavin peered at whatever was being shown him and grinned. He exchanged a nod of understanding with Josh; the complicity between them made Christina's mind reel with frightening possibilities. What the hell was in there?

Josh set the pack aside and returned to her, cock waving like a herald of intent, his face alight with his own cleverness. He cupped her jaw with his palm and kissed her, that knowing smile lingering on his lips once their mouths had separated. For all his ravening hunger he took time to squeeze her tit and drill her with his stare, like the sweetest satisfaction he would ever know was assured.

Oh God, get on with it. Whatever it is, just fucking do it!

He did, throwing her down onto the sofa cushions and climbing behind her. His hands parted her cheeks and another jet of warm lubricant splashed all over her ass's cleft, trickling and oozing. At least, she thought, the bastard was planning on minimal friction when he entered her. She squeaked as his finger thrust and worked the lube all around her the walls of her anal tunnel.

As she fought to control her breathing, her gaze locked with that of Amanda. Despite the work of her big-dicked lover and his butt-plug, the teacher only had eyes for her student in that moment. There might have been a hint of tenderness in that stare, the merest glimmer of concern, but she saw infinitely more eagerness in Amanda Winter's face at the prospect of her young student's reaming. Here it comes, girl, she might have been saying, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Oh God, Miss, I know it.

"Stretch those cheeks," Josh demanded. "Pull your ass-cheeks apart." The joy he must have been taking in the visual, as she reached behind, gripped, and spread herself for him ... All was exposed—her fucked-raw pussy and the lube-glinting invitation of her asshole. And then there it was, his glans pressing insistently against her ring. She opened as she had done for the plug and the first of him popped inside her. She gasped at the head of Josh McClain's cock, lodged hot and swollen inside her ass. Her anal nerve endings were alive with sensation, her nipples prickling at the intrusion. This ruthless boy was all set for the big dive.

Oh God, Miss Winter, this is it! I'm going to get ass-fucked!

She could almost hear the telepathic response. Yes you are, hun, and I'm going to damn well watch it happen.

Josh's hands fastened to her waist, and he thrust, sinking inches of himself into her. She cried aloud to have her ass opened up so suddenly by the thick shaft. He had already driven deeper than the plug had gone, replacing its pliant texture with the pulsing rigidity of his sex. For a moment he held himself there, letting her gasp her way to some mental adjustment, then he sawed back and forth, achieving similar depth on each stroke. The lube was doing some work to facilitate his pump-action within her, but her anal nerves were on high alert nonetheless, while his pull and plunge against her interior walls was just plain freaky.

Relax ... Relax ... I've got to relax ... She'd read that advice in some magazine, but it wasn't so easy to do in the circumstances, not with a partner so intent on servicing his own needs. There was no help to be had from Miss Winter either. Amanda's gaze was all over her, the teacher's features avid with vicarious delight as her pet student had her rectum explored by cock for the first time.

Then Christina's cruel lover clamped a hand to her shoulder. He drove deeper, significantly so, plumbing inches more of her anal passage and forcing an impassioned cry from her throat. The sensation was one of being ripped into by a savage invader, who seared her ass, as with a giant poker. It took the subsequent thrusting motion to spread the lube all around her. Gradually the fire subsided, leaving a sense of Josh McClain's pole, massive and unyielding, as it thrust ever deeper inside her. Even with the music playing loudly she could hear his panting exhilaration, while his clutching of her body, shoulder, and hip, was pure possession.

"God, you're so fucking tight ..." He hissed the voiceless sentiment through clenched teeth and his pleasure was as palpable as his shafting cock. For moments more he sustained that depth of thrust, until her whole body pulsed with his driving rhythm; how much of him was sliding in there she was not even sure, but she knew there was more to fit if it could be done. His words, breathed with devilish glee in her ear, confirmed all her fears and expectations. "You think that's deep, Christina?"

She moaned her helpless response. It was, but not enough for his great insatiable dick.

"Let me show you deep." He did, with one spearing thrust that sank him all the way to the balls—they slapped hard against her ass—inside her. Her yell accompanied his guttural roar, as he buried all his inches in her rectum. Her nerves were seared again, his cock drilling to a place she could not even believe. He gave her mere seconds to accustom herself to his presence, then withdrew and ploughed again, driving just as deep. "There it is," he snarled, "all the way, right up your tight fucking ass!" Like it needed explaining ...

From there he gave it to her hard, and every stroke counted. It took longer and demanded greater eye-welling endurance this time before the pain subsided, but when it did, it was displaced utterly by that sense of hugeness and steely penetration. The lube was coating everywhere, Josh's cock sliding with surprising ease into her anal depths for all its massiveness. And once she found that she could bear it, those other feelings came flooding back. Her skin was pure gooseflesh, nipples reforged in their hardness and her pussy a sopping well-spring of desire. His presence in her ass set her whole body on fire with lust. That surging cock ruled her physical being and his words, along with that determined grip, laid hold of her mind as well. "That's it, take it. Fucking take it." Oh God, she took it all. "Fuck, so damn tight ..." Yup, she was feeling that too.

Her fingers were twitching for her clit, but the rigour of his fuck-strokes was diverting her from completing even that simple action. All she could do for now was clutch at the sofa cushions. Then his hand went searching between her thighs and found her wetness, one finger curling inside her. She shuddered at his touch, sheer physical delight slithering outwards to cocoon her entire body. "Shit, feel how fucking wet you are!" When his hand deserted her in her aching need, she wished she had the wherewithal to do so. In a renewed rage of lust, he pulled her up by her shoulder and grappled one of her tits into her palm, his cock ravishing her ass. "God, you're one hot - fucking - bitch!" he seethed, hurling strokes into her at a rate that was nothing short of frantic.

For all the power of his bum-fucking action, for all the shock and the thrill, her gaze lit on Amanda. The teacher was fingering between her own wet thighs, and the smile that curled her lips was dark and strange. There was enjoyment there, but more than that a kind of recognition. Miss Winter, the depraved teacher she had never really understood, knew her, better than she'd known herself. See? that smile was saying. I knew you'd fucking love this.

The smile remained on her face right up to the point that Gavin wiped it off—by producing the item from his nephew's rucksack. As Josh continued to shaft her ass wide open, Christina simply blinked in bafflement.

What the hell was going on now? In her wildest sexual dreams, she could not have imagined.

TO BE CONTINUED

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,489 Followers
12