Extracurricular Ch. 07

Story Info
The guys push Mandy and Christina to an explosive climax.
6.5k words
4.87
25.4k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,492 Followers

Teacher and student Mandy and Christina have been blackmailed into providing erotic entertainment for uncle and nephew Gavin and Josh McClain. Taking charge of proceedings in an effort to prove himself, Josh has played various filthy games with the two women, culminating in his taking of Christina's ass as her teacher looks on. But the night's debauchery is about the turn a further, even crazier twist.

Up to the moment when Gavin shoved the item before her face, Amanda was entranced.

She hadn't wished these circumstances upon Christina, but now that the girl was immersed, well look at her. Absorbing the discomfort of Josh's anal intrusion and having done it, becoming so clearly possessed by the pleasure. Uttering unearthly sounds with her head lolling, as sexual need consumed her, body and mind. The nice-girl yielding to her true slut-self with nothing to be done about it, and at such a perfect age, teetering on the cusp of full womanhood—how utterly delectable. Nothing would ever be the same for this girl after tonight.

And then there was Josh.

I hope you're fucking pleased with yourself, you randy young bastard. Damn, he looked good, for all that he was a blackmailing asshole. Sweat had welled from every pore on his tensed-up muscular body, as he powered that fuck into Christina's ass. Amanda could only imagine how good it felt for him to be burying his cock in that tight-squeezing bumhole. To know it was his cunning that had got him here and that his hot schoolgirl conquest was ready to cum again, her rectum contracting on his hard shaft as she climaxed. You must think the world's your fucking oyster, you sexy prick ... And you'll keep thinking it till someone takes you down a notch. But that happy event wouldn't come tonight. For now he had it all, and he was driving his victory as far up Christina's anal passage as it would fucking go.

She couldn't deny it—the sight was magnificent to behold.

Then while that thought was still in her head, Gavin actually succeeded in shocking her all over again.

The device that he picked out of the rucksack and held before her was formidable. So this was what he and his nephew had been discussing, literally behind her back. The pair of shiny purple dildos sprang outwards from a central jelly disc. Each of the fake cocks was a pliable banana curve—a good seven inches in length and of striking thickness. The shafts were fully ribbed and the heads bulbous. Gavin tweaked one of the heads and let the shaft spring back and forth in front of her nose as she stared on the apparatus and absorbed its implications.

"See, Mandy? Nice and flexible. I'm sure you know what to do with this." She did—although for all the explorations of her youth, she'd never used this particular kind of toy before. "Stand up and let me help you put it on."

She looked into his mocking eyes and contempt burned along with her arousal. Who had cooked up this scheme? Him? His younger version? Whichever of them, the idea was truly fiendish, and yet she could not help but see its beauty. And as with everything that evening, there was no way out but forward. "I can do it myself," she said, clambering from her kneeling position on the sofa, butt plug still lodged as she stood up shakily.

"No really, I insist. It'll be my pleasure."

Of course it fucking will.

Gavin kneeled with the device so that she could step inside its elastic straps. He seemed to have gauged quickly how it operated, for as he drew it up her legs both the waistband and thigh straps fitted easily into place, the squidgy texture of the double cock-shaft pressing against her thighs. "I'd add lube," he said as he parted her cunt-lips with the tip of one phallus, "but I think you may well be wet enough already. Let's see ..."

He slid the curved shaft inside her with slow deliberation, inspecting closely as it vanished inch by inch. She held her breath to be penetrated once more and did not release her gasp until the cock had been eased to its base, a tight flexible fit inside her cunt. "Now let's secure it." His voice was loud above the incessant music, but calm and solicitous, nonetheless. So glad to help prepare you, Mandy, for the further ruin of your student. He maneuvered the elastic harness, tightening it so that the double-ended device was secure, outside as well as in—transforming her into a temporarily erectile woman.

Christina was watching it all, goggling as Amanda was filled and made priapic both at once. Even though the schoolgirl's ass was being reamed by cock, she demonstrated awareness of what was about to happen, what her teacher would be made to do. If she wasn't sure, Josh's repositioning of her must surely have provided her the additional clue she needed. He withdrew his cock smoothly from her ass and pulled her trembling form from the sofa, guiding her insistently to the living-room's well-upholstered sofa. Christina was stumbling as he propelled her, thighs glistening and rear hole dilated from his thrusting, looking back at Amanda all the way. He turned her about and sat down into the chair, guiding her after him with firm instructions.

"Ease yourself down. Lean on the arms. There it is—now fit yourself down onto it, nice and slow. All the fucking way."

She obeyed without hesitation. There was a fusion of agony and ecstasy on her face as he guided her ass onto his rigid dick, right to the balls as he had demanded. It did not take long till she was fitted onto him—her ass snug to his groin, all that length and girth anally embedded once again.

And now that McClain junior was rammed once more inside her, it was time for Amanda to join that party. The realisation stunned her. "We both know you want to fuck her," Gavin said as he dripped liquid aid from Josh's bottle onto the outward-thrusting half of the dildo. "And it's pretty clear how much she wants to be teacher's pet. Well you're properly equipped now, so go give it to your student. You can thank me later."

Amanda stared between the dazed Christina and her politely dominant blackmailer, opposing emotions clashing within her. Gavin spread the lubricant evenly over her fake cock with his fist. "See? I'm even willing to give you a hand-job. Get you all ready." She glared at the bastard, words failing her. He held up the bottle. "Of course, I'm saving the last of it, and we both know why ... Now go make sweet love to young Christina there, or you can watch the McClain boys double-penetrate her instead. Those are your choices." He clapped her heartily on the ass so that the outer cock wobbled.

Of course there were no nerve-endings in the appendage Amanda found herself wearing, but that gel base would squish against her clitoris on every thrust she made into Christina, while the internal cock would assert itself against the walls of her cunt. Hence there would be a kind of double-pleasure on every fuck-stroke—because heaven help her, she did want to know what it would be like to have that busty teenage treat squirming beneath her as she nailed the girl. Why fight the urge to enjoy? She'd lost that battle long ago.

This thought as much as Gavin's second smack on her ass compelled her into motion.

~~~~

Oh God, what's happening?

Christina was only coming to terms with Josh's presence in her ass when new levels of craziness were achieved. Miss Winter looked as bizarre as she did beautiful, walking towards her with that phallic attachment; it was bobbing in an even more pronounced fashion than her magnificent tits, lubricant winking on the glans. The expression on her teacher's face was more about desire than remorse.

"Spread your legs, sweetie."

Josh helped her carry out Amanda's instruction, pulling her thighs apart from his position beneath her. She was lying back on his chest, one hole impaled and the other now spread to accept.

"Oh God," she moaned, appealing to the heavens one more time as the older woman climbed onto the armchair on top of her, reaching down to fit the strapped-on dick. It was pliable against her pussy's lips, a strong but bendy play-cock as opposed to the rigid one that spiked her from below. Amanda's expression had playfulness in it too, along with the lust which had burned in ever more incendiary fashion as that evening went on. The fire was mitigated by the softness of her words.

"It's okay, honey-girl. This is me." Amanda's fingertips stroked her face. "You want teacher to fuck you, don't you?"

She hadn't been sure until that moment, but Miss Winter's tenderness drew from her a mouthed "Yes".

It was all the encouragement her teacher needed, before gripping Christina's arms and thrusting. There was a look of tense-jawed satisfaction on her face as she drove her newly-fitted cock deep inside her student.

"Ohhh! Fuck!" Maybe it was the shock of double penetration that made her cry out, maybe the strangeness of her lovely Miss Winter filling her. The shaft was thick, however pliant, the swollen head searching deep within her. Yes, the cock was fake, but the emotion on the other end of it was tangibly real; Amanda wanted to fuck her and could not contain her thrill at the opportunity. "Oh God, Miss!" she cried, as the teacher bottomed out inside her. She gripped the warm flesh of her second debaucher, their breasts cushioning gorgeously once more.

"Baby," Amanda said, kissing her mouth and pulling back to drive in another slow, full stroke. "It's all okay."

"I know," Christina moaned, with no clear conviction that it was. She did not know much of anything beyond the fact that her teacher was penetrating her smooth and deep, and that each successive thrust was being met from below by one of Josh's into her ass. She was pinned between the two, gripped by tender hands above and cruel ones below, hemmed in by hard brawn and soft curves. She was also impossibly full with cock of one sort or another—terrified by it, yet not quite wanting it to stop.

"Hey, Mandy, how does it feel to be sharing a fuck-toy?" Josh's voice in her ear was full of raw delight.

Amanda's face flinched at the words, but then she stared levelly into Christina's eyes. "Don't listen to him, sweetheart," she said as her groin shunted against that of the schoolgirl. "He's just a stunt-cock for us to play with. I know what a gorgeous prize you really are." Her face was set with hard concentration as she thrust, the strap-on an extension of her desire, but her grip on Christina's limbs was tender. "You're okay, darling. We're okay."

"Ohhh Miss ..." She clung for reassurance to the woman who was plundering her cunt. "You're so deep. So's he ..."

"I know, baby. Do you like it?"

"Oh God ... God yes ... Do you?"

"I do. You know there's another cock inside me?"

"Yes." She had seen Gavin plant it there.

"Well every time I give it to you, I'm getting it as well. Every time I fuck you, baby, you fuck me right back. What do you think of that?"

The thought overwhelmed her, that, and the squish of the dildo's base against her clit. "Oh my God ..." She clung to her teacher like Josh was gripping her, and gave herself up to both their fucking, like nothing else in life mattered. Maybe it didn't ... Maybe lying here suspended between beautiful bodies being shafted to delirium was her destiny. She hung on the verge of orgasm once more; at any moment it would swallow her.

But then the eyes in her lolling head blinked open and she saw it. Oh sweet Jesus ... In her pre-orgasmic state, she could not articulate a word of warning, but it all unfolded before her eyes, hot and scary.

Gavin was looming behind Amanda as she shafted, clearly busy with himself from the brisk motion of his arm. Christina caught a glimpse past her lover's upper body—of him lubing his great erection, calm intent etched into his face. In her fever she had forgotten about the huge brooding man who had fucked her so well (how in hell he had slipped from her mind she had no clue), but there he was, closing in on Amanda's rear, clutching the base of his huge hard cock. The terrifying logic of the situation dawned on the teenager as he gripped her teacher's ass, clearly fitting himself to her with his other hand.

The only hole left unfilled ... Christina had first-hand experience of this man inside her pussy. She knew how much her beautiful role model was about to take elsewhere.

Oh my fucking God, Miss!

Shock, acknowledgment, grim acceptance of her fate—they all flickered over Amanda's face in an instant. This woman might have sublimated the thought as she embraced the fucking of her student, but she'd known Gavin's intentions all along. She clutched Christina, her body tensed in anticipation of the inevitable. Her mouth gaped into a wide oval, clearly the response to one formidable rear insertion. It was maybe only the head or the first couple of inches, for Gavin still had a look of intense concentration. He seemed to be easing himself slowly, and Amanda was releasing an otherworldly moan as consequence. Then he stalled, sufficiently far embedded to adopt a more vigorous approach, his second hand adhering itself along with the first to her rump.

"Hang on, baby," she told Christina tersely, and the student grasped the full implications of the warning.

"You made me wait, Mandy," Gavin said. "And now I'm so very glad you did."

He pushed, a great determined thrust that brooked no resistance. His growl of effort as he drove himself inside her formed a duet with her scream. "Aaaagh! Motherfucker!" Pain and fury were written on Amanda's face, as she glared back at the villain who had buried his massive cock deep. Christina clung to her mentor in support; there was nothing else she could be expected to do as the woman was subjected to this anal assault. Gavin was grappling his conquest with an air of possession, leaning his weight into her while drawing back his pelvis. He thrust again, full and hard, and this time as Amanda yelled out, she surged into Christina, her gel cock probing far into the girl.

It was Christina who cried out now, to have Amanda's appendage driven so deep.

"See how perfect this is?" Gavin said, his voice like volcanic rock as he retreated and slammed in again, buffeting teacher hard into student. "I get to fuck you, and I get to fuck her with you. Because frankly, Mandy, I don't think you were screwing your pupil's sweet cunt as hard as it needs. So now you're my fucking proxy. Christ—sex never gets old, does it?" Having established space for himself inside Amanda's ass he set about her with fervour. Each time his groin smacked into her buttocks it drove her phallic pelvis right into the fork of Christina's parted thighs, so that the jelly cock speared the squealing blonde. That impact would in turn rock her on the shaft which skewered her ass. Thus the schoolgirl was crammed in both her holes, her teacher's body pressed hard to hers all the while.

God, Amanda was even fuller than her, pussy and ass both stuffed now—let her not forget that in her fever. But the pain in the older woman's face was transfiguring into sexual heat, her rage turning to one of crazed desire. The climax defeated in Christina moments before was creeping on her once more, gathering momentum as her clitoris was compressed against the base of the strap-on. And whatever she felt, Miss Winter would be feeling too. They shared the same twin-dildo after all, both their asses stuffed by the extravagantly endowed McClain double-act. She held onto Miss Winter and her teacher clutched her in return, as they were compressed into one great orgasmic fuck-sandwich.

~~~~

Kill this man? I'll stuff his own cock in his mouth first, attached or unattached, and then kill him.

But Amanda would come before she ever got to do that, on the synthetic dick that fucked her cunt every time she was flung into pretty Christina. And when she came her ass would contract hard on the shaft that was rammed like a steel pole into her rectum. She'd make him feel so good, that egotistical scum-sucking bastard, whether she wanted to or not, and she'd lose herself utterly in the moment too—but afterwards she'd make him fucking pay.

His grip on her body was cruel, the thrusting of his cock an action of machine-like ferocity inside her. Never had her ass been opened up like this. Never had she dreamed of finding herself a fuck-extension being used to shaft another girl.

Christina's flesh on hers was soft and yielding, the student's tits a plump and velvety contrast to the hard man-muscle that bore down on her. The girl was whining and sobbing like she was losing her mind, fucked by her teacher and, lest Amanda forget it, stoked anally from below by the younger McClain. The teacher knew that kind of sobbing, though—an inevitable pre-cursor to orgasm of the most intense kind. They were going to come together then, a compliment to their physical proximity and shared double-fuck experience. If they actually survived this, it would be one mind-melting shared memory.

It was on its way, almost there—the climax that might damn-well stop her heart. Goddamn you, you fucker, I'll kill you for this. I'll fucking kill you ... if the pleasure doesn't kill me first.

~~~~

Oh God, oh God yes ... Oh fuck this was an amazing idea ...

Truth told Josh was limited as to what he could do in his position. He wanted to wreck Christina's fine ass more than he actually could, pinned as he was to the armchair. All the really proactive stuff was going on at the other end of the multi-person fuck-machine they had created, but that was okay with him. He'd already hammered it into his hot schoolgirl's bumhole on the sofa and now he'd provided his uncle with one mighty opportunity, which the great man was duly taking. He deserved to lie back and enjoy his reward—gripping his blackmailed girl's hips and jamming it to her all he could, each time she was shunted back onto him by the massive force coming at him from the other side.

It's the McClains—butt-fucking student and teacher in the sex event of all time. If I can pull off this stunt, I can do anything. Forget Leonardo de Caprio, I'm the fucking King of the World. Goddamn—take a look at this shit. This should be recorded on camera. This should be saved for all time.

His thoughts reeled and spun and finally he began to lose control, as Gavin picked up momentum. Josh might have lost the initial bet, but they were joint winners tonight, him and his uncle. Damn, Gav was steaming into the teacher's ass, he was taking no fucking prisoners. Listen to the noise that crazy cougar was making. And sweet dirty Christina was going out of her head too, their voices uniting in a cacophony of orgasm. So intense, so fucking incredible. Josh was going to come with them—he was going to shoot a load into that teen ass harder than the first one he'd got off.

Oh Jesus, this is going to be sweet. So fucking sweet. Oh my God, here it comes ... Here it fucking comes ...

~~~~

I'm going to hell for this one. Truly. Or maybe it'll be for poor sweet Erica. Maybe I crossed that line with the blushing bride. But it's worth it—worth it when you get to fuck an ass like this one. I should have fucked Erica's ass too. Shit, maybe I still will.

Come on, Mandy, it's a gift. My gift to you, you sexy bitch. You think I'm joking? That's it, you can take it, Mandy fucking Summers. All the way up that beautiful ass. Nothing like it.

Nothing like this. My cock, where it should be, deep inside you. Feel it ... Clench on it, that's right. Think I didn't know when I met you what you really needed? Your pretty girl there needs it too. Hold onto her. Fuck her hot cunt. Fuck it deep while I fuck you. Show her. Show her how a real fucking slut-queen takes it.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,492 Followers
12