Extracurricular Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,494 Followers

Come for me, Mandy. Clench my cock with that fucking ass. Let me feel it. That's right. Love it. Fucking love it ... Squeeze the cum out of me with that ass, can you do that? Fuck yes, what am I saying?

Love it, Mandy, when I empty into you. That's right, I'm going to send you home to your fiancé with your ass pumped full of my cream. Damn, seventh circle of fucking hell, that's where I'm going. Well I might as well go there in style. Oh God, ohhh yes ... Here we go. Here we fucking go. Never gets old.

"God, fuck - fuck - fuck!!!"

~~~~

"God, oh God, you motherfucking bastard ... I'm going to ... going to ... Ohhhhhhhh!"

~~~~

"Oh yes - Oh yes - Oh yes - Ohhh - Fuck, yes!"

~~~~

"Miss, oh Miss, oh my God, oh oh ohhhhhhh ..."

~~~~

Josh pumped copiously into Christina's ass, his balls clenching until his second load of the evening had been fully jettisoned. All manner of fleshy mayhem was going on beyond him in the same moment and he knew his uncle was similarly emptying himself of cum at the other end. God, Amanda Winter must be getting one serious anal creaming.

His head fell back onto the armchair and his body relaxed, cock still lodged far up Christina's tight-gripping asshole like she was squeezing him for the last drops. God, what a ride. What total fucking insanity ...

No one moved for the longest time, the two-girl filling between him and Gavin panting and moaning where they lay. His partner-in-crime was stroking Amanda's body, a look of the deepest satisfaction relaxing his stony face.

Then Gavin began the dismantling of their four-person sex-sculpture. No words were spoken as it was disassembled, although Amanda released a long groan as her lover extracted his cock from her ass. She struggled in her attempts to climb off her student, exhausted from all her exertions, to say nothing of that final butt-shafting. Gavin had to ease her out of Christina, laying her face-down against one arm of the chair, the double strap-on dildo still embedded in her cunt. Now it was Josh's turn to help, lifting from below to disengage the schoolgirl's ass from his cock. It was a slick, messy extraction and he smiled to think how much cum he had pumped up there as she crawled free of him.

Blearily the younger girl clambered up, hands groping for support. Her legs wobbled as she tried to stand, and she ended up easing herself onto the floor using Amanda and the armchair as help. As Josh climbed out of the chair, his uncle was manhandling the heavily breathing girls into place beside each other on hands and knees, pressing their asses close together like an artist positioning his muses.

"Look at that," he said, when Josh joined him amid the detritus of sex toys and discarded clothing. "Picture that sight and never forget it."

Josh's stare lingered on the tight-pressed pair of beach-ball bottoms, anuses both dilated and oozing a slow trickle of McClain semen. How could he resist reaching into the pocket of his crumpled trousers for his camera phone and clicking once? The music masked the sound of the snapped photo—and besides, it would give little away. An anonymous blonde and brunette, a pair of gorgeous thoroughly used asses. There was no need to take this thing any further, no chance of replicating the awesomeness just past. Best to take his memento and leave. His camera was concealed again by the time Amanda raised her sagging head and looked around.

"So," Gavin inquired of the teacher, "is this show house equipped with towels? I could really do with a shower."

"Me too," Josh said, grinning in response to the schoolteacher's scowl.

"It's got everything," she replied, brushing fallen hair from her face. "So you boys go and soap each other's cock clean. Are we done here?"

Gavin looked at his nephew and together they nodded. "Yes," Gavin affirmed, and he turned off the music as if to emphasise the point. "We're done. Back shortly."

They took turns rinsing in the shower-stall, the scratches on Josh's back stinging under the hot jets. As they towelled down together, not a word needed to be spoken. When they returned to the living-room to dress, the girls were still on the floor, but had shifted so that Amanda could cradle Christina close to her and stroke her hair. The younger girl looked strangely calm. "See?" Gavin said. "A bonding experience." The teacher demonstrated no reaction to the comment.

There was silence as Josh and his uncle dressed, but then what else was to be said? It seemed like teacher and student wanted their alone time, and in honesty he desired nothing more than to chill in the company of his co-conspirator. Time to get out of there, although there was one final piece of business that needed attention.

"The recordings of the original encounters," Gavin said, drawing a number of plastic-sleeved discs from the inside pocket of his jacket and casting them onto the sofa. "For you both to destroy or enjoy, as you wish. Your membership of the Naughty Cheaters' Club is formally rescinded."

Amanda gave him a baleful stare. "And of course, you've destroyed the master copies," she said, "you two being such gentlemen."

"I have nothing to gain from using them in any nefarious way after tonight, and I won't. You have my word."

"Your word ..." Josh couldn't blame the woman for sounding less than convinced on the topic. "And your charming nephew here?"

"You can trust us both," Josh said, kind of meaning it. "Like I said, you can keep the toys—call it a goodwill gesture. In case you want to pursue some more teacher-pupil playtime. Sorry I ruined the cucumber."

Amanda rose, drawing the dildo with care from her still-wet cunt. She unstrapped the device from her groin, drawing it off herself while Josh and Gavin looked on, sharing admiration for the boldness of her performance. She even put her heels back on.

"Maybe I can trust you," she said, walking naked over to Gavin with a remarkable absence of shame, "and maybe not. But I'll tell you this and you can pass it on to your little acolyte here." She stared up from the few inches' difference that remained between them and spoke with a deadly calm. "I should have known better than to tangle with a bastard like you, but dragging in Christina was a step to far. If she suffers any further consequences from this, I will fuck you up, Gavin, in ways you can't imagine. I will bring down my marriage and my career too, if it means paying you back for her. Do you understand me?"

He did not break her stare. "I understand. It ends tonight, right Josh?"

"Absolutely."

"God, Amanda," Gavin said, and the admiration in his tone was unmistakable. "In another life ..."

Her snort was derisive. "I have a show-house to clean up and a girl who needs my attention."

"I'll bet she does," Josh said, unable to resist a smirk, but the fire in Amanda's glance convinced him to say no more. Christina was curled at the armchair looking over at him, her arousal giving way to resentment. It was time to go and both men knew it.

"We'll be on our way," Gavin said. "Fancy a drink, Josh?"

"Yes," he replied. "And I know just the place."

~~~~

Christina watched them go.

She looked at Amanda Winter, naked in heels, having stood up to the two alpha bastards, and wondered at her teacher's self-possession. I want to be like her. Not that any amount of self-possession had prevented Amanda from being fucked senseless that evening—but she had taken it all with such aplomb, rendering the nastiest act a thing of strange beauty. The schoolgirl wondered if the older woman's ass was throbbing as much as hers. Surely with Gavin's cock, so huge, so demanding ... Then she saw the truth behind the bravado, for Miss turned stumbling back to her, kicking off her heels and lowering herself down with painstaking care, using the arm of the chair as a prop.

"Christ, he fucked the hell out of my ass," she groaned. "Bloody hell, I'm going to feel that for days. How're you doing, pet?"

She wrapped arms around Christina, who nestled into her, resting her head on the teacher's shoulder. "Tired," she said, and truly the post-orgasmic weight of the evening was crashing in on her. All the fire in her blood was dying down, leaving nothing but fatigue. She needed to go home, creep past her parents and hide under her duvet for the longest time. "God," she said, "I can't even move."

"Stay here a while. We've time—it's not late."

They held each other Christina had no idea how long. It was good to soak up comfort from Miss Winter as the teacher stroked her student's hair and squeezed reassurance into her bones. Finally, Amanda kissed her forehead and announced, "Shower time. Come on—let's you and I get cleaned up."

Memories of predatory 'Mandy' excited Christina's pulse-rate as she was led to the shower stall, despite her weariness. She would never see this woman in the same light again. As Amanda washed her down under the jets, hands soaping and cleansing every curve and crevice, she felt like an adored plaything. It shocked and embarrassed and gratified her all at once. She smoothed suds over her teacher's breasts, because in that moment she felt no mortification and because there were no men there to ogle the tender caress. This moment at least could be theirs, even if it was as fragile as the soap bubbles on their skin.

"Miss ..."

"Yes, dear?"

"I won't be able to look you in the face in class again. It's okay now, but tomorrow I'm sure I'll die. What am I going to do?" All the trauma of the evening overtook her and she wept, her body racked with sobs, cheek pressed to Amanda's bosom. The teacher enfolded her in a slippery embrace.

"There, baby. It's okay. You'll keep your head down in your books and I'll teach the class and won't call on you. We'll be fine, you and me. And you can talk to me about this anytime—because you'll want to, trust me on that."

It was true. However much the shame overwhelmed in those first days, Christina would need her teacher. Maybe they'd need each other. Who else would they share this secret with after all? She'd sit at her desk and not dare look at Miss Winter, but quietly she'd crave the way this woman had looked at her—with a burning selfish hunger.

There'd be even more confusion in her memories of Josh, she considered as they towelled themselves down, and in those of Gavin. Her intellect and her emotions would despise that boy, yet her body would crave him. She'd dream too of his sexy-scary uncle ...

"I don't think I can go on with Gabe," she said, having struggled back into her dress. "I really don't." They sat side by side at the kitchen's breakfast bar, sipping the tea that Miss Winter had made. "Too much has happened now. There are too many secrets to keep." Too much she knew about herself that she could never share with her boyfriend.

Amanda laid her hand on Christina's. Oh God, I fucked this woman with a cucumber. She absorbed the flash of memory silently without betraying signs of panic. "I can't make that call for you," her fellow-cheat told her. "You're a clever girl. Well, most of the time—like me. You'll do the right thing, for your future I mean. And you can talk to me any time you want. I'll do whatever it takes to help you work this through. And I mean whatever." There was an undercurrent to the words that made Christina shudder with recollection—Amanda's warm flesh gliding against hers, and the thrash of that tongue in her pussy.

"What about you and ... and Rob?" she asked, changing the subject lest she blush.

The teacher's smile was melancholy. "Oh I'm sticking with him, all right. I love him, whatever you saw tonight. He's the best damn part of my life. I'll spend a long time making it up to him, even though he doesn't know all the reasons why I'm treating him so well."

"What if ..." Christina needed to voice her fear. "I mean what if they're not good to their word? The whole thing could ... could happen again." Cocks thrusting. Arrogance and control. Every perversion in Josh's imagination re-enacted for his grinning pleasure. "Do you think?"

"Honey, I doubt it. Gavin's a horny fucker, but he's not a fool. And I'm pretty sure he'll keep his nephew in line."

"What if he doesn't? What if Josh comes ... comes ..." Oh Jesus. "... Looking for more?"

Amanda's face was grim. She hadn't alluded to her threatened revenge since the men had left, but now fire was in her eyes of a different type from earlier. "If he does, if either of them do ... hell, if I even set eyes on Gavin McClain again ..."

"What will you do?"

"What will I do? Sweetheart, I'll kill the fucker. I swear on my life I will."

Christina looked for irony in her teacher's face. She found none—not a single trace—and its absence shocked her.

~~~~

This time Josh did blow the froth off the top of his beer tankard. It nearly spattered the blond waitress with the swinging pigtails. "Sorry," he said, smiling at her. "High spirits."

She looked at him with wry humour. "Hey, keep it in the glass and not over me. Something's got you in a very good mood, I think."

"Does it show? It's having you serve me, that's all."

"Sure it is." Her attempt at irony was ruined by her laughter. "You have a good night. Or I think maybe somebody's had one already ..."

Josh and Gavin watched her go, body swaying along with her plaited hair. "Ah the power of pheromones," his uncle said. "She caught the scent of your victory. The conquering hero always enjoys attention, even by those unaware of what he's achieved."

"And did I truly achieve?" Josh tried to mask his desire for validation by taking a long swig from his beer.

Gavin gave him an appraising look, his own beer in hand. "You took control of tonight's proceedings with self-possession beyond your years."

Josh wiped beer suds from his upper lip. "You think?"

"Stop fishing for compliments. You know you were a hard-fucking hero tonight and you don't need me to tell you. I handed over to you and you didn't drop the reins on either of those girls. They were your bitches to the finish and even the lovely Mandy couldn't disguise how much she loved it. Yes, my son, you can be very proud indeed."

Josh fought not to beam like a kid with delight. They drank silently together, good strong Oktoberfest beer, and he found he could not leave the subject alone. "It was amazing. Watching the two of them go at each other—take everything they were given and go at it full-on. Fucking hell. I mean, I knew it'd be good, but Jesus ..."

"It was quite something. That final twist was a masterstroke, I have to hand it to you."

"Ha! You liked that, did you?"

"I fucking loved it and you know it. Our own two-girl squeezebox. Made me feel like a boy again."

"Well in that case, old man, let's drink to further adventures in fucking."

"Cheeky bastard. There's life in this old man yet." They clanked the tankards and drank down to the dregs. "Speaking of which ..." Gavin said, wiping his mouth, "for all your sterling work tonight, you still owe me for the wager struck at this fine establishment all those weeks ago."

"Oh yes, the big dinner date. When is that?"

"A week Thursday. I'm expecting a culinary tour de force from my personal chef."

"And which lucky lady will be on the receiving end? Of my cooking, I mean."

"The lovely Karmen—flying in from NYC to hammer out the final details of a contract."

"I'll bet. Is this a two-man job?"

"You're strictly on chef duty that night." Gavin's smile had anticipation in it. "This one is all mine. You can stick with Heidi the waitress."

"Fair enough." Josh considered his empty glass. His mind was still teeming with sensory recollections—the lewd suck of pussies on improvised sex-toys, the competing screams of female orgasm, the ruthless shafting of tight holes to a pumping music accompaniment ... But there were other memories too—Amanda's moments of incandescent rage, where she looked like she'd have destroyed them both given a chance, Christina's horror at the evening's beginning and air of betrayal at the end ...

"Do you ever think about ... well—karma?" he asked, throwing it out as casually as he could manage.

"I'm sorry?"

"You know, that behaving like we did tonight might come back to bite us on the ass someday."

"I know what 'karma' means," Gavin said, "and I don't believe in it. I believe in acting carefully, while getting away with whatever I can. Worrying about consequences ... well if we did that too much, we'd never have witnessed the teacher getting it on with her hot student, now would we?"

"Good point." There was no arguing with that, was there? In fact it deserved another toast. Josh looked about and called out to the pretty waitress.

"Two more of the same?" she chirped.

"Yes, and something with it."

"What would you like?"

"Your phone number." He'd tempered the cockiness, he reckoned, with just enough humour.

She missed a beat before responding. "My boyfriend might have something to say about that."

"I don't understand ... Why would you tell him?"

"I ... You ..."

"Uh-huh, that's the general idea. Think it over while you get those beers ..."

She took another sharp intake of breath and tried without success not to smile as she walked away.

"You," Gavin said, "are not your father's son."

"No?"

"No. You're a true McClain."

Now that was worth drinking to. Once the waitress had returned with overflowing tankards and a sneaked phone-number, they did. Karmic concerns were for losers. And Josh decided, like his uncle, to pay them no mind.

THE END

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,494 Followers
12