All Comments on 'Extracurricular Enlightenment'

by ShyAzn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boring

I almost fell asleep during the first page, but the sex was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautifully crafted tale- the relationship was set up so well, and the initial kiss caught me off guard- well done!

The sex was exquisite, very sensual. The ending practically brought tears to my eyes. Very sensitive writing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ooh la la

As a student I find the prospect of such a relationship very erotic. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well done

The storyline i thought was great...suspense was built up nicely. However, the first page dragged on too much about the girl's problems...it got a little boring. And there could have been a bit more detail during the climax. Other than that, I thought it was very pleasurable :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too perfect!

This was perfectly written. The lead up story was just right, and gave a reason for the two being there. The boss coming as soon as they were "finished" was great timing. It seems that would typically happen. And her leaving asap was classic. What girl would stay there after the boss visited?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous