All Comments on 'Extraordinary Talent Pt. 04'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MrSmith27MrSmith27over 3 years ago
Wow!

This story picked up momentum and finished strong. To bad it had to come to an end as it left me wanting more. Good job!

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 3 years ago

Great conclusion to the story. I hope that we see the characters again.

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
I liked the story...

The action was nice, the people nice and kind actual human beeings..

Only boy! In your society the people keep things so complicated. 4 years of doube-life just to avoid a clearing talk with daddy.

Later all that fuss to hide their marriage.

They do what they like... it seems just so useless complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

An actual story with a beginning middle and end outstanding. It is so refreshing to read a complete story in this genre, it happens it seems so infrequently, bravo. This story was a great love story I look forward to re reading it.

orflash64orflash64over 3 years ago
What's next?

Carl, you gonna start on that story idea of a woman that was a slave for five years then is freed but people still see her as a slave slut even though she is free now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This author has an amazing talent for drawing the reader in and making them understand the emotions and motivation of the characters. I can't wait for the next story. I prefer stories told from the woman's perspective, but still enjoyed this one. I'd love to see one about a girl who's bought by her highschool rival. In

Trying On The Collar, Shirley is taken to a department store, where her owner Mrs Foster shows her off to her rich friends. One of these women is walking a cute 18 year old blonde, who she brags about buying as a pet for her daughter, who she had once dared to compete with for the same boy in highschool. I'd love to hear about her story, and all the ways her highschool rival would humiliate her in front of her former friends.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Mistress and Man

The study of the master (or mistress) slave relationship is interesting. Indeed, Tolstoy devoted a novella to the exploration of this relationship. Carl Bradford has brought his great imagination to this particular romantic tale and reintroduced one of his favorite characters Nikki, the slave psychologist to the plot.

What I don't see is the tension Matt Hewett who perceives himself to be Theresa Thornton's peer and even as her tutor an intellectual superior would feel in reduction in status to servitude. The slave psychologist who spent time in slavery ought to have detected some resentment.

In fairness to Carl's approach to the intricacies master - man relationship, Carl has introduced a sexual dimension. Men will sacrifice much for women. Perhaps that's the explanation. Also Matt depreciates his great intellect and talent as Nerdiness, despite his un-nerdy powerful technique. Could Matt have tendencies toward being a follower, perhaps even a potential "sub?"

I might expect a person in Matt's position might at first regard the debasing requirements of the FINO agreement to be a game and play along, but there might be a point at which he might try to assert his individuality and find himself whacked in his place.

Carl glides in Part III between voices: telling the story from Theresa's point of view. Then continuing from matt's. That's considered contrary to the "rules" in short story writing, but Carl breaks the rules smoothly with great aplomb.

An excellent yarn. Each segment impels the reader to look to the next one. Highly recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great store, very well written and easy to follow.

It’s just to bad to think that, even though temporary (FINA) slavery would not be so Rosie in real life

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

That was a fun story!

msspnnrmsspnnrabout 2 years ago

What a gem! I just loved the description of Theresa milking Matt and then fucking him in the ass with the feeldoe. More men need to learn to sexually submit to their woman.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky6 months ago

Thanks for this wonderful romance! Well written and with great understanding for human needs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good read, but predictable outcome. Romeo and Juliet except the were smart enough not to kill themselves.

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc2 months ago

Really wonderful story. It would really help doing more "Show don't tell" but I five star it anyway because of the very nice plot and details. Thanks a lot, I really enjoy your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous