Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 03

Story Info
A wedding dress, a BJ, and a locket.
4.5k words
4.53
9.9k
11

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
104 Followers

Thank you all for your comments. I'll try to improve my writing.

I realise cuckolding isn't to everyone's taste, and there are aspects of it that I took a while to understand, (you'll see below when I tell you about Trent.) All I can say is I know Richard likes it, and yes I like it too. I'm actually left in wonder sometimes at the joy on his face when I tell him things, and the way he gets so excited.

We have had disasters along the way, and I'll be writing about those times to.

There was something that I had never realised until Richard mentioned it. He said I had never sucked him off. I thought I must have done, but he told me it had always ended up in us fucking. When I thought about it I couldn't remember having ever swallowed him. I said I would, and I was quite happy to do so, but he said not yet. While this was nothing to do with cuckolding, it soon became part of it.

Richard's boss's son Trent who I had met a few times became my next man, and between you and me, after Kelvin, Trent was top of my list. We still fuck now and he has had me more than any other guy.

(Oh just a last bit on Kelvin, he had got himself a regular girlfriend, and he was really into her. We actually went out as a foursome. While I think about it, and I have got Richard to confirm this, Kelvin and Richard never mentioned to each other about me having sex with Kelvin.)

Trent was a few years older than us he was 24 at that time. He had actually gone out with Richard's stepsister Tanya for a while. Tanya and Trent got together when Richard and Trent played football in the same team; Trent saw Tanya watching, asked her out, and so on.

As far as most people, or most men were concerned, and Richard, Trent was a bit of an asshole, but a likeable one. I had met him a few times, and once he asked me for a kiss to see if we could make Richard jealous. That was the type Trent was, especially when he had drunk a few. He was good looking and most girls liked him, because he always had money, and bought everyone drinks. He had the latest phone and a great car. Richard had told me Trent would flit between one girl and the next, and he didn't understand why girls were attracted to him. I guess you had to be a woman to understand the attraction to Trent.

Trent was on our no list, but I would tease Richard about how Trent flirted with me. Richard asked me if I really fancied Trent. I admitted I did, and he said okay fine see what happens. I mentioned Trent being one of the guys Richard said he didn't want fucking me. He said I could, and deep down it would turn him on. He said the fantasies I made up about fucking Trent, had really got to him, and it had been a few months since my last time with Kelvin. I didn't intend doing anything with Trent, because I wasn't sure Richard really meant it, but then it happened.

Trent came round to pick up some papers from Richard; Richard was in Spain on his stag weekend. I knew he hadn't invited Trent to go with him.

So there I was in my wedding dress, yes my wedding dress, having final alterations done. Trent just stared at me, and said I looked beautiful. The woman doing my dress and I just grinned at other. Trent looked a little embarrassed because of the way he said it. Anyway I thanked him and I made him a cup of tea, while he sorted through the papers Richard had left. (I have asked Richard several times about him asking Trent to pick them up while Richard was away. Richard told me he wasn't cunning enough to think like that but I really think he was.)

The woman finished my wedding dress alterations, and then she left. Trent said again I looked pretty. He said something about girls in wedding dresses always looked prettier than normal. I sipped my tea, and we talked about the wedding, his split with Tanya, and a few other things. By this time I had given him a beer.

He got up to leave and yet again said he liked the dress, and Richard was a lucky bastard. He went to hug me and then pulled back. He said he shouldn't, because he didn't want to touch my dress and risk damaging it.

I told him to come here and we hugged. It changed quickly from a goodbye friendly hug, to something a little sexier. We kissed, and then kissed some more. I have to tell you it was me who was holding on to him, and not letting him pull back. I put my hand on his erection, and told Trent I wanted him. I started rubbing him, and then rather awkwardly because of the dress, I got to my knees, got his cock out, and started sucking him. His cock was nice and similar to my husband's, but bigger by a good few inches, and lovely and thick. Now and then I had to stop and take a decent breath. I choked a few times on it too. He said after I gagged on it I was a greedy girl. For some reason him saying that encouraged me even more. I went down further on him, and choked a little more. He asked me to look at him. He looked really turned on, which sort of boosted me to try even harder.

When my husband said Trent was on the no list when we first talked about it, I was a little miffed. One of my single friends had been with him, and she told me he knew what to do beyond her other boyfriends.

So I looked up in his eyes as I sucked him. I can't explain why Trent looking down on me like that was such a turn on for me, but it was. I had read about so called Bulls, and at that time while I knew some guys were better in bed than others, I thought the Bull tag was reserved for men like porn stars. Before this happened I obviously fancied him, but it was nothing compared to how I felt when I got his cock in my mouth. My panties were soaked, my mouth stretched, and all I could think about was hoping he was enjoying it. I guess that is what is meant by the Bull tag, I don't know, but I wanted him remembering me near the top of his BJ list. I kissed and licked his balls a few times, while my hand stroked up his cock.

He started to come, and I stopped sucking him and just concentrated on swallowing. It felt like there was loads of it. I just seemed to be swallowing and swallowing.

"Did you like that?" he asked when I had finished.

I was still looking up at him from the floor in my wedding dress. I told him I did, and I just circled my tongue round his cock. He was smiling down at me, but it was this sort of sexy arrogant smile. I just fell for it, and started kissing his cock and balls again. I felt nervous because of the way he was looking at me, but I felt so turned on because of it too. Oh on the arrogant thing. I like the way some men are arrogant, but some I've had didn't know how to use it properly, and they were a disappointing turn off, Trent I'm happy to say wasn't.

He pushed me back a little, and then held his hands down. I put my hands in his, and he pulled me up. He told me to get the papers for him, which I thought was strange because they were right there on the coffee table next to him. I picked them up and held them out to him. He didn't take the papers; instead he asked if he should come back tomorrow evening to collect them. I knew what he was asking. I just mumbled, "Yes please."

Honestly I cringe even now at the way I said please.

He told me he would be round at 6, and I could cook for him. I just stood there feeling my heart pounding. He said he wanted candles and me looking sexy for him, he said he wanted me to make a real effort. He asked me in this weird demanding but soft tone if I had got all that. I nodded. He said he would bring wine and asked what I liked. Like I said above, arrogant, but asking what wine I wanted I thought was really nice.

I walked him to the door; he turned and asked me if I was glad he never went on Richard's stag do. I can remember saying yes, but my voice was shaking as well as my body. He said we'll see tomorrow night. He kissed my cheek and gave me a sexy smile. I've never been one to get flummoxed with the opposite sex, but Trent had me under his spell, and now I had sucked him off he seemed even surer of himself. Like I said men might not get that but I'm sure some women will.

He left and I swear I just hitched up my wedding dress, touch my pussy, and came on the spot. Is that what a Bull can do to a girl?

Tanya had told me little bits about Trent, she said he had this sort of dominant streak, but she didn't like it, and once they had tried it out, but she wouldn't do it again. She never told me much more than that. She said he had changed from the first few times they went out, and she hated the way he seemed to know every girl they came across. She never said it was why she stopped dating him, but Tanya never seemed the sort to be into kinky things.

I didn't tell Richard about Trent straight away. I let it slide for a couple of days, and then I told him I had sucked Trent off, and we had fucked. I was vague with certain details on purpose. I might never have brought it up again, but Richard said Trent was being friendly to him at work, and he seemed to be angling for dinner with us one night. He said he thought Trent was after me, and he asked me if I wanted Trent to fuck me again. I was scared about telling Richard that Trent had come round a second time, and that was when he fucked me, because I really didn't think he would like hearing how I had made dinner for Trent, but I just ended up blurting it out. I told him, Trent had come round to pick up the papers, and that was when I sucked him off, and then he came back the next night, we had dinner, and that was when we fucked. I asked Richard if he was cross, he said he was, but only because I had kept it back.

I told Richard when I had sucked Trent off I was wearing my wedding dress. Again I was waiting for Richard to go mad, but he loved it. He said the thought of me cheating with Trent, while I was wearing my wedding dress, was beyond even his kinky imagination. (Please remember at this stage I was still finding out about how far Richard wanted me to go cuckolding him.)

Richard said, "I want details like you having dinner with Trent, it's the details like that which adds even more to what happened."

To say I was relieved is an understatement. Richard cuddled me and I cried. I cooked dinner and everything seemed to be back to normal. We cuddled on the couch, and then went to bed.

Richard said he wanted to hear all about me sucking Trent again. He asked me if I enjoyed cooking for Trent, I just nodded. Richard told me to save the bit about dinner until later. He said it was perfect, me having dinner with Trent, and it was me getting back at him for leaving me to go on a stag weekend.

Richard said as for our "no list," there wasn't one anymore.

I asked him, "Do you really want Fat Jake fucking me?"

He said it was up to me, but he liked the idea of me seducing Jake. We fucked, and Richard asked me to call him Jake, so I did. I could see how it turned him on, and okay this was just a fantasy. For the first time I think, or the first time I can remember mentioning getting pregnant, I said, "you'll have to pull out Jake; I'm not on the pill."

Richard didn't stop, he told me, "you show off your legs too much Jenny, and that is why I'm giving you my baby."

Richard came, and he started kissing me. We cuddled and lay silently for quite a time, each with our own thoughts. Richard told me he loved the little fantasies, and hoped I wasn't cross that he liked the idea of Fat Jake fucking me. I made a bit of thing about it, I kissed Richard, and said, "Do you see how far I'd go to get Trent fucking me again, I'd even have sex with Fat Jake!"

We actually laughed about it, but here's the thing. That fantasy about Fat Jake grew, until I did have sex with him. That'll be in another part.

So Richard asked me to write about my dinner with Trent, which happened while he was on his stag weekend. He said he would arrange the dinner that Trent had been angling for, and then he would back out at the last minute, leaving me to have a Trent again, if we wanted to.

We had read a lot of things on cuckold sites and this site, and Richard wanted me to write the bit about my dinner with Trent, so he could read it when I was out on my date with Trent.

Richard said it must contain two things. The first thing was he wanted me to stick to the facts. The second thing was he wanted me being a real bitch about it. He said reading it at the very same time I was having dinner with Trent again would really turn him on.

So further below is what I wrote on our computer, printed off, and then left it on the pillow for Richard to find, while I went out to dinner with Trent. The dinner was arranged, and both Richard and I were looking forward to it days before.

Trent phoned and said he was on his way to pick Richard and me up. I told him Richard's mum had fallen over, and Richard might turn up late or not at all. The whole thing nearly backfired there and then, because Trent said we could cancel and go another time, if I needed to help Richard. He asked me if Tanya was okay, and he was thinking about phoning her. I said Tanya would be at the hospital too, so best not to. You see how farcical things can get. So Trent agreed to pick me up, thinking Richard would turn up later. I could have told Trent what was happening over the phone, but I wanted to talk face to face in case he just said no thanks, and hung up.

The bit below is what I left for Richard to find, while I went out to dinner with Trent. I even put in a bit about me getting back at Richard for him going to Spain.

Hi cuckold. I can use that term with confidence now, because I am your wife, and Trent will be fucking me again tonight. Yep nearly four weeks after I became your wife, I'm having my first cock. I think it is fitting that Trent was the last person to fuck me when I was single, and the first to fuck me after I had married you.

Before I tell you what happened when Trent came to dinner with me, while you were away on your stag weekend, I need to explain a few things. Sucking his cock while I was wearing my wedding dress felt so naughty, but sexy as hell, it is just a shame you weren't here to see it, but then you shouldn't really see me in my dress before the big day.

So I wore the black figure hugging dress for Trent while you were on your stag do. I spent a lot of time getting ready for Trent. I put on black hold up stockings, and the lacy black panties you like. I had cleaned up and bought some candles for the table and put some around the room. When I switched off the living room light, with the candles glowing, I realised how romantic it all looked. A shiver actually went down my spine, because I thought this isn't really right, me entertaining your boss's son while you were away a week before our wedding. Remember Richard, this is one of the guys who was on your "No" list, but here's the thing, because you went off to Spain, I thought fuck you; I'm making a night of it with a guy who I really want between my legs.

All the food was ready, and I sat on the couch waiting, and waiting. 10 to 6 came and went, and I started thinking what if he doesn't show up.

I could hear the town clock chiming at 6, and I started thinking he wasn't coming. I thought maybe this was a big joke to him, imagining me all dressed up, and waiting for him like some fool. It was then that I thought the asshole tag you and others gave him was right. I thought about texting him at 10 past 6, but then I thought, maybe he is in the pub with his mates. He would show them the text from me, asking him how long he was going to be. I imagined them all laughing about me waiting desperately for him, dinner ready, looking sexy, and he was taking the piss.

I heard a car pulling in the car park out the back. I looked down and it was his car. I was smiling and happy, and shaking a little with the excitement. I went round quickly checking everything, and then put my high heels on. I went and stood behind the door. I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. I thought this is stupid, me standing behind the door, but then I thought he might like it. It would show Trent how desperate I was to have a decent cock. Well let's face it; yours is never going to be enough for me.

He knocked and I opened the door. We smiled at each other, and I put my arms round his neck and we kissed. I actually pushed my pelvis against his, because I was that eager for him to know what I wanted. He showed me the wine he had bought me, and a bunch of flowers. Yeah the flowers I had in the vase when you came home. The ones I had told you I bought in town, Trent bought them for me!

Trent told me I looked sexy, and we went in the lounge. We kissed again. I took the flowers and he opened the wine. He said he couldn't get the wine I asked for in the shop he usually went to, so he had to go to another one, and that was why he was late. Do you know how special that makes me feel? You should think on that for a while. I remember a few weeks ago I asked you to buy a certain wine, and you came back with another one. You really are useless.

Trent opened the wine for me and filled the glasses. We had dinner sat opposite each other. We talked about him and Tanya, and a few other girls he had dated. All the time I wanted to tell him I would be better than them. We talked about you at work, and he said you were good at your job, and you covered for him sometimes. He didn't say with what, but he said his dad was always telling him he should be more like you. I just sat there hoping he wasn't like you in bed.

We moved to the couch with our coffee. He put his arm round my shoulder and I cuddled into him. He said he had something for me. I pulled the wrapper off and inside was a box. I opened it and there was a gold heart shaped locket inside on a gold chain. He told me to look on the back. It had a T and a J on the back with that night's date on it. He asked me if I would wear it on my wedding day. I thought of all the obvious reasons why I shouldn't, and he seemed to be guessing that. He said not to worry because it was a silly idea. I lifted my hair and told him I would wear it for him now. He put it on me and while I was grinning to myself touching it, his hands went down off my neck pulling the zip of my dress down, at the same time.

He told me to stand up and take my dress off, so I did. I wasn't wearing a bra, and he just stared at my tits with a grin on his face. I walked between his legs and he pulled my wet panties down. He told me to bend forward, and he started mauling my tits. When he started tugging and teasing my nipples, I felt so turned on. I know my face was red and my legs were shaking.

He told me to step out of my shoes. I just went with this being told what to do. He put his hand up between my legs and two fingers slipped in me, and oh darling it was bliss. He started to slowly finger fuck me as I stood there. He asked if I was his, and I told him I always will be. My legs shook and I could feel a wonderful orgasm building up. I came on his fingers, hardily able to keep myself up, while he grinned at me. He told me to kneel down and clean his fingers like a good girl. It was like some sort of test, but I did lick and suck his fingers while he smiled at me.

We went from there to the bedroom. He took his clothes off and got in bed with me. He moved between my legs and I gasped as he pushed himself in me. He started fucking me and I was sort of just looking up at him. He stopped fucking me a few minutes later, and asked me if I wanted it. I told him I did. He asked me if I wanted it more than anything else, I just said yes again. I was almost pleading with him, no, I was pleading with him. He felt wonderful in me, and he stretched me a bit. I had an orgasm on his cock, which seemed to go on for a long time.

He said he wanted me to wear his locket when I walked down the aisle, he asked if I would, I said yes, over and over, and he came in me. We cuddled for a bit afterwards, and then he said I didn't have to wear his locket, he was just being a twat.

JennySW26
JennySW26
104 Followers
12