Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said he had fucked one of my friends, I said I knew it was Susan, he said no Christina, but he had fucked Susan also. I asked him when he fucked Christina, and he said a couple of years ago. I said he was fibbing because Christina had been married four years, (she's 6 years older than I am.) He said it was when her husband was away, and they saw each other for a few months. He said he had bought her a locket, but she refused it.

I sucked him off again, and yes I swallowed. He thanked me for a lovely evening, and said he had enjoyed it. I said I had too, only just stopping short from asking to see him again.

Part of me wanted Trent to stay, but at that time I wasn't really sure we should be waking up together. He kissed me and left me to sleep. With all the wine and two very draining orgasms I slept quickly.

I woke up in the morning and the first thing I did was touch the locket, and with my other hand I fingered myself. I took the locket off and opened it for the first time. There was nothing inside apart from two words inscribed on it, "Trent's Slut."

I closed the locket and put it in my jewellery box. I phoned him and said I had opened it. He said if I didn't like the inscription I could put a photo of me and Richard in it to cover it up. I asked him if that was why Christina refused it. He laughed and said she never opened it. He said I didn't sound very angry, I said I wasn't I was just wondering who else was wearing one. He laughed and said I could throw it away if I wanted to. I said I'd think about it. He told me that for as long as I kept it, the words inside were true; he asked me again if I would keep it. I said you'll have to wait and see if I'm wearing it the next time we meet.

I know lockets are quite dated, but here's the thing cuckold, Trent bought it for me, so it means a lot to me, and I am one of his girls now!

So my dear cuckold that is what happened, and while the sex is in there what else was important for me, and now I know for you, was the build up. Oh don't bother trying to find the locket I'm wearing it for Trent tonight.

Jenny. X

The next part will be about what I was doing with Trent, while my husband was reading the above.

12