Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 13

Story Info
i get fucked on a mattress at Lee's party by his friends.
4.1k words
4.68
10.8k
9

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers

In this part you'll find out how low I could go, how the slut wife tag took on a whole new meaning, and how Lee used me as nothing more than a sex doll. I could tell you I hated it, but that wouldn't be true.

Lee took me straight in his bedroom, and we stripped off. He stood there just grinning at me, and put my hand on his cock. I started jerking him, and I really don't know why, but I asked if he had fucked Bev.

He laughed and said he had, but she wasn't a cheap slut. I asked him if he was inferring that I was. He said I was worse because I was married, and he had spent an hour with his hand up my skirt feeling my pussy juicing up in the pub. I could and should have walked away, but he had me backed against the bedroom wall. He asked me to suck him, so I knelt down and started sucking his cock.

I asked him if he thought that way about me, then why did he want to fuck me. He said he wanted to, but he still didn't agree with what I was doing, and if my husband had any balls he wouldn't put up with it. He said my husband was just as stupid as me for letting me do it. I asked him if that was why he was going to fuck me, he said yes, and if I had any self respect I wouldn't have come up with him.

I knew he meant what he was saying, but hell I found it turn on. It was even better than the first time when he was spitting out words at me. I kissed his balls, and jerked him. I wanted more words; I wanted to hear him being nasty about me.

I crawled up on the bed and begged him to fuck me. He moved between my legs and stopped. He said he hadn't deleted the photos of me, and asked me if I still wanted his cock. I just grabbed it and pulled it in me.

He started fucking me with that smile on his face. I asked him if he had shown anyone the photos. He said, "Yeah you thick bitch, I showed Dick when you were up here shagging Mark."

I asked him if he really thought I was thick. I think he knew I was turned on by it. He said, "Jenny, you're thick and just a stupid slut, and it's a wonder you don't chew bubble gum."

I just came on his cock. He fucked me hard and I just lay there letting him. He started saying that he would call Dick and get him to come and fuck me. He said he would tell everyone he knew that I'd gone with a dirty old man. I thought of Dick with his tall stick thin frame, grey slicked back hair, fucking me; it wasn't an image I liked. Then Lee said he had shown the photos to Will the day before he fitted my carpet! I just grabbed his ass and begged him to fuck me harder. He teased me about liking that men had seen photos of me getting fucked. I had another orgasm, imagining all these men turning up my doorstep wanting to fuck me.

Lee's face was very red and he started telling me he was going to come in me. I begged him to do it, I told him I didn't care what he thought of me, and my pussy belonged to him. He came really pounding me for the last few seconds.

I started dressing and I could feel his eyes on me. He asked what happens now, and I asked him what he meant. He said, "Explain to me what happens when you get home and crawl into bed beside your husband."

I told him I would tell Richard everything, about fucking with Mark, then him fingering me in the pub, and then about me coming back and fucking with him. He shook his head, and said so it turns your husband on knowing his wife is a thick slut. I nodded.

I asked him, if he was so against the whole idea why he wanted to fuck me. He said something that has stuck in my head ever since, he said, "I should be more concerned with why I let a man fuck me, and use me, who didn't have any respect for me."

I left then and text Stan to pick me up. He asked me if I had a good night. I had to think about that. I asked him what he would think about me letting a guy fuck me, who didn't have much respect for me. He actually burst out laughing, and asked me if I was joking. I said no, I told him without going into details, the guy didn't think it was right that I slept around, but he still fucked me. He said the guy was a man, and like a lot of men he was following his dick. Stan told me he didn't agree with what I got up to too, but he had shagged me.

He stopped round the corner and asked, "So will I get a blow job?"

I said, "I'm a little tired."

Stan said, "Then I guess I could go and see your mum tomorrow."

This was a little game we played. I had suggested to him a while ago that he could fuck me, if he promised not to tell my parents what their daughter got up to. I wasn't in the mood, but I kissed him, and he nodded, knowing I didn't want to play.

Richard was eager to get the details, but I said he had to wait until the next day. I told him about it in the morning, but not about some of the things Lee said. Obviously now reading this he knows, but as I mentioned in past parts, there were things I kept from Richard, things I didn't think he would like to hear. He knew Lee had a downer on cuckolding, but because I watered it down, I could use it as a turn on for Richard. The whole thing about Lee must have been in my head when I wanked Richard off into my tights, because I was really gripping his cock hard and he winced.

Mark phoned me the next day. He said he was sorry he didn't get to take me home, but Lee had told him I was going back to his flat with him. I asked him when Lee told him that. He said when he went in the pub to hand his keys back. Again I was asking myself if Lee was clever, or was I just so easy that he knew I wouldn't say no. Lee seemed to make me question myself and the whole cuckolding thing, more than any other guy.

Mark told me that Lee wanted to see me again, and asked would I phone Lee if Mark text me his number. I said send it to me and I'll think about it. Mark was going away with his kids the following week, but I promised to call him when he got back.

I thought about never phoning Lee, but that thought lasted only a few minutes. I did hold off for three days, but I had looked at his number a few times.

I phoned Lee one evening while Richard was round his mum's. The conversation was in the same manner as how Lee talked to me about being a cheating wife. He said if I wasn't to busy stuck on some poor guy's cock, Saturday morning he could do with a hand. I know I should have told him where to go, but I asked him what he wanted. He told me he was having a few friends round the flat in town, and he was hoping I'd help him clean up before, and that's when I told him where to go.

He said he would pay me and I could go to the party, and I could even bring the twat I married. I told Lee there was no way I was bringing Richard if he was going to be nasty about him, and he was driving his mum and stepfather to the airport late Saturday evening. Lee said he really wanted me to help him clean up, as he was working Saturday and wouldn't have time to do it all. Obviously that was him just being lazy. Saturday morning there was an envelope through my door with a key in it, and with instructions of what Lee wanted doing. I couldn't believe the nerve of the guy, and I couldn't believe a couple of hours later I was in his flat, staring at the carrier bag of cleaning things he had bought.

I cleaned up the flat for nearly two hours. I even cleaned the big bay window which wasn't on the list. I actually thought the room looked brighter with the window cleaned. Lee came to the flat just as I was finishing. He actually noticed the window was clean too. He gave me £30 and told me I had done a good job. He asked if I would help him get some nibbles and booze from the supermarket. Honestly it was easier to go with him than wriggle out of it, so I did.

He said about me going to the party, and I could bring my dog, (Richard) to the pub first. I said I wouldn't because he would take the Mick out of Richard. He promised me he wouldn't several times. He said Richard could sit and watch in the corner of the pub for all he cared, while I was his date, and then Richard could go and take his parents to the airport. I asked him if he didn't like cuckolding, why was he suggesting that I brought my husband.

He looked me in the eye and said, "Because you're a good fuck, and I'm going to finger you in the pub again, and he might like watching."

I went home and told Richard what Lee had said. I was expecting Richard to just shrug and say no, but he was really keen on the idea. In all the times cuckolding my husband, I have learnt a lot about him, but that really stumped me. He said he would come, but I said I wanted to phone Lee first. I won't go into everything I said, but the main part of it was Lee wasn't to say anything nasty to or about Richard. Lee promised me he wouldn't. Then Lee told me if I turned up in a particular fancy dress costume, he would ignore Richard completely. He said he was sure Richard didn't know any of the people there, so he could pretend he didn't know me or them. (Richard and I have done that in the past,) but I was still wary that Lee might say something he shouldn't.

Okay I wanted to go because I liked the disrespectful, degrading, and arrogant way Lee treated me. I had grown to love it with my father in law, and perhaps that is as unfathomable as cuckolding is to some of you. Again I have to say, a few years ago I wouldn't have dreamt that I would get turned on by it, but I have grown into the slut wife tag, more than I ever thought I would. I obviously like sex, I always have, and the majority of new dirty things I try I like.

So I got ready to go to the pub. The plan was for Richard to come in later, just for a quick soft drink before picking up his mum and stepfather. So I was going to be Lee's date, and that surprised me as much as I'm sure it does you. Richard watched me getting ready. I wore a pleated black mini skirt, white blouse and tan stockings hooked up to a red suspender belt, and black high heels, and red panties and a push up bra, and an old school tie. So there I was dressed as a school girl.

I phoned Stan to pick me up. His eyes came out on stalks when I walked down the path to his car. I smiled at him with my painted red lips, and drawn on freckles, and got in his taxi. Stan said I looked incredible, and asked if I was on a hen do. I said something like that. I told him where I wanted dropping and he raised his eyebrows. He asked me if I was really going to walk in the pub dressed like that. I just smiled at him, put my hand on his cock and left it there the whole way in to town.

The pub itself was quite packed. It might be a dive to most people who know it, (my friends and me included,) but a pub which has a happy hour from 8 to 9 is always going to get customers. As I squeezed my way to where Lee was with his mates, I gradually got noticed. Men brushed against me, one guy left a tiny gap for me to get through, and as I did his arm came out a little more, and my tits rubbed against it. Lee grinned at me satisfied with my fancy dress efforts. Dick caught sight of me and nearly spat his pint out. There was a guy there who was at the five condoms party, a couple of guys I didn't know, and there was a woman called Lindsey, who hung on one guy's arm. She wore a yellow vest top that had seen better days, and no bra judging by the two lumps standing proudly, she looked in her forties with wild dirty blond hair. She seemed to grab the guys arm tighter, obviously telling me, hands off, her pot bellied pig of a man.

Dick got me a drink, while Lee wrapped his arm round my bare waist, where I had tied the blouse in a knot under my bust. He whispered to me that I looked good, and he introduced me. He said, "For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, this is Jenny, and you soon might have the pleasure."

Some of them chuckled but I could see in their eyes they were hoping to get in my knickers. There wasn't one guy there that I thought was more than a four out of ten, which on anyone's radar is low enough to walk away from. Lee had completely shaved his head, and stood there with his tubby belly, like some sort of weird king of the dregs. I felt like I didn't belong in their company let a lone with Lee's arm round my waist.

I took my phone out of my bag, and started to text Richard. Lee's hand had slipped down on my ass by this time. I held my drink in one hand, my phone in the other, and let my thumb dance over the letters. Below is a copy of the text.

"Hi I'm bored, I might come home soon, don't bother coming. I'll see you tomorrow. XXX"

He sent back, "Okay, sorry you're bored. Love you. X"

It was that bad I didn't want Richard seeing me with these people. I really think he would have been shocked by my "new friends."

I was going to make my excuses and go, but three new arrivals to our group made me put my plans on hold for the time being. A couple around my age had turned up with a guy called Kenny. Kenny was well young. In fact they called him young Kenny, his dad was called Kenny too, and I had been with his dad. My mind did the usual quick analysis. I was friends with Kenny's mum who I had worked with until she got another job. Her husband Kenny and me had fucked twice, maybe a third time, but I couldn't remember exactly. Young Kenny I had seen on a handful of occasions, always seemed to look me over, and he was now as he stood there. What else I noticed was he was holding hands with the wife of the guy, sort of half hidden between them as they stood close together.

Lee introduced me to them, "This is Jayne and Theo, and young Kenny," he moved his head near my ear and added, "Kenny is their stud, and she's a slut like you."

Again my head was jumping over thoughts of the three of them. I wanted to talk to Jayne about things we had in common, like cuckolding. While my husband and I had never swapped I wouldn't mind trying it with Theo and Jayne, he was a seven out of ten. Young Kenny knew I was married, Richard and I had gone to dinner with Kenny's parents a couple of times when Kenny was younger, and there he was watching Lee's hand cuddling round my waist again. Oh Kenny was an eight maybe an eight and half out of ten. He could be a nine, but men didn't get a nine until after sex.

I talked to Jayne for a few minutes when I got her on her own. We swapped numbers, and she told me she liked cuckolding her husband. I asked who else she had done it with; she just looked at me straight and said just Kenny, like it was unthinkable to have another lover. I hated her after that look.

She said Lee had suggested meeting me because I did the same. I asked about Kenny and she smiled like she knew I fancied him. She told me he was hers, and she couldn't get enough of him. She even looked across at him while she said it. I could see this look in her eye. I wondered if I looked like that when I looked at guy I was hungry for.

She said to phone her and she would tell me more. I said maybe we could talk later at the party, she looked at me and said, "We're not going to the party, Lee just asked us to meet you, and Kenny is mine so you can stop ogling him."

I blushed, she knew I fancied Kenny, while I told her something about him being the only thing worth looking at I kept to my self that I wanted him badly. Yes I was jealous that she would be taking him home, and even at that time my mind was plotting how I could get to know young Kenny. What made it worse was as they left Kenny squeezed my hand.

Lee noticed, he put his hand on my ass, and asked me if I had got Kenny's number. I shook my head, and he smiled and moved round close in front of me, and put his hand up my skirt, and felt my wet panties. He said, "Jenny, if you're good tonight I'll give you his number," as if to test me he pushed his hand in my panties, and fingered me, and I let him!

I looked round and I could see Dick and a few others watching Lee's hand. Lee was teasing me, about wanting Kenny. Remember this is in a packed pub, but because it was so packed I don't think many people outside Lee's group knew I was being felt up. Lindsey was sat with her man just watching Lee finger me. She her hand down under the table, and judging by where her arm was in front of the pot bellied pig, she was groping him.

We went up to Lee's flat and drank and ate the things I had bought with him. I hadn't drunk much in the pub about four vodkas and coke over three hours. I had one at Lee's which was made a lot stronger than pubs make them. Lee wouldn't leave me alone, his hand was on my ass, then up my skirt feeling my bum, then one of the guy's started kissing me while Lee was groping me. Dick was pushing his hand up under my skirt and feeling my ass, but I kept pushing him a way. My panties got pulled down and I never saw then again. Some of the men played beer pong, I had a go and it was pretty difficult to do with some guy's finger up me. It wasn't Lee's because he was up the other end of the table.

Before I knew it I was stripped and had my hand wrapped round a cock. Lee laid me on the floor and started fucking me. The floor felt soft and somehow I found myself on a mattress. I didn't even see it being brought in the room. I got turned round and pulled up on all fours and someone started fucking me from behind. I looked up and there was Lindsey and her man sat on the couch looking down on me. Her husband moved forward and she jerked him off over my face. She had this wicked grin on her face. I heard cheering and Lee knelt down and said something about me making a pretty picture. I heard grunting behind me and then whoever it was came and pulled out. I looked round and saw Dick pulling up his trousers grinning at me. I swear I could have slapped him, he really made me shudder. I got spun round and fucked on my back, after Lee had wiped my face.

Lee said, "You've made Dick's night. So, what's it like knowing that old twat has fucked you Jenny?"

I went home after that. I felt wide awake even at 1 in the morning. I couldn't believe Dick had the nerve to fuck me, and I spent quite some time washing him off and out of me.

I looked on my phone when I got into bed, and there was a text from Gus asking me to phone him, the text was nearly an hour old. I phoned him and he sounded sleepy, but he told me he didn't want me hanging up.

I told him I had been to a party, and that Richard still wasn't back from the airport. I told him I had met this son of an ex work colleague of mine, and I wanted him even though he was only 18. Gus told me to make it happen, because obviously the kid fancied me because he squeezed my hand. I told him Lee hadn't given me his number like he said he would, I said he had lied to me, and in the end he said he didn't have it. I said Jayne had warned me off, but Gus said, it wasn't up to her to say who the Kenny could fuck. He told me Kenny obviously knew what he was doing, and he would like to meet him one day. I asked him why, and he said he needed someone he could trust with me, and he would mentor Kenny if he wanted it. He said there was a lot he could teach Kenny about fucking other men's wives, and he was obviously doing that. He said I should tell Kenny about him if I get him into bed, and ask if he would like to meet my black husband. (I get such a buzz when Gus says things like that.) He said if I loved him I would do it, (that was one of things I told Gus I used to say to Richard, and Gus had started using it on me.)

Richard got home just after 3 in the morning. I cuddled him and said I had plenty to tell him in the morning.

I told him everything; I did paint a much better picture about the sex, which is something I have had to do from time to time. I didn't tell him about Dick fucking me though. Telling my husband I wish I had never gone with a guy, because of this or that felt like I was letting him down. (You see I think of Richard even to the point of lying.)

I said I fully intended coming home when I said I was going to, but then I met Kenny but he couldn't come to the party. I told Richard what Gus had said. As yet I haven't been with Kenny, but that doesn't mean I haven't stopped thinking about him.

JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers
12