All Comments on 'Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 13'

by JennySW26

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As honest feedback this chapter was hard to follow. Thank you still for sharing...

I look forward to the next, Jackie.

liqueurliqueur12 months ago

I totally get the degradation thing. I like being treated that way too. It's funny— being gender fluid and bisexual, there are places where I totally identify with Richard, and other places where I totally identify with you.

As always, I love your storytelling. Simple, unpretentious, and as present as if you were sitting in a bar next to me and telling me all this. Please keep it coming. I'll buy the next round.

liqueurliqueur12 months ago

I totally get the degradation thing. I love that too. It's funny - - being gender fluid and bisexual, there are so many places in these stories where I identify with Richard, and just as many places where I identify with you.

As always, I love your storytelling. It's simple, unpretentious, and as present as if I were sitting next to you in a bar while you tell these stories. Keep it coming. I'll buy the next round.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh this one is best by far. More degradation stuff like this. Howabout story of fat Jake?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's such a shame you haven't done more of these. These were absolute gold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous