Extreme Passive Lesbian Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then focusing on Ellie's fingers tugging on her exposed nipple. "... Another toy from Dallas.

"What do you think of that, Ellie?"

The women turned her head briefly at the TV screen, shrugged and then went back to playing with Jess's genitalia. Although Ally was still engaged with Ellie's labia, she was watching the TV screen the whole time.

"Aw, come on babe," Jess signaled her toy to meet her mouth, and Ellie glided up the girl's semi naked body and the two kissed for several seconds. "Mm, you taste good."

"You suck on me so much, it's like I'm kissing myself!" And Jess gave the woman's nose a quick peck.

"No, really, hon. Which girl would you like to join our little harem?"

Jess pulled up the internet on the top half of the TV with Dallas Cheerleaders picture, while the show played out on the bottom half. The girl cycled through each Dallas girl until Ellie saw the girl she wanted and pointed at the TV.

"Her."

"OK, let's see. Chelsie Walker." Jess quickly kissed her lover. "Is that who we want? (*kiss*), huh?"

Ellie nodded, and then slid down back to her comfortable station, and back on Ally's cooing mouth.

"Alright then!"