Eye in the Sky

Story Info
Bill's NASA project allows him to see all.
6.7k words
4.27
60.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pietro108
pietro108
512 Followers

"Congratulations team! A successful launch of the 'Private Eye' satellite. Now the real work begins! Let's see what this baby is capable of so that we get some more funding for the next five years." That was my team leader, John Spraggs. It was his job to propose projects for the NASA development teams and to sell these projects to whoever could pay for them. In this case it was the US military, so the whole project was dark. No one except for our team and a select few military strategists knew about 'Private Eye'. I was in the team because my engineering skills included the design and assembly of high-end camera technology. This is what 'PE', as our team called the project was really all about. It was a state-of-the-art camera system which could spy on anything under its flight path. It wasn't just the usual commonly known type of spying! Yes, we could see your house, and yes, we could see a car of some sort in your street. But, that was what the public already knew. This was different. This camera, or array of cameras really, could enhance images so clearly, that we could tell the brand name of the tee shirt that you might be wearing as you mowed the lawn in your back yard! That was because of me, Bill Yates! I was responsible for assembling the highest quality lens technology and cutting edge digital enhancement software to produce this wonder. Yep, I was a NASA nerd! Now we had to test it!

For the umpteenth time that year, Jane, my wife complained about the long hours I spend at the station. That's our name for the development lab where our team was based. "For god's sake Bill! Can't they let you go just this once? This party is important. All of our friends will be there. They always ask about you, you know." Well, yes that was true. Whenever I wasn't at one of Jane's parties, everyone asks where the nerd is. Whenever I do go to one of the parties, which is rarely, I am usually left alone while Jane socialises vigorously. Even though Jane makes a fuss whenever I don't go, I think that secretly she is glad I am not there. I seem to cramp her style a bit. Her style is to meet as many people as possible. If they are rich, or popular, she will monopolise on their time. If they are handsome, rich and popular, she will absolutely hone in on them! I did comment to her about her manner during these parties, warning her that some people would find her behaviour challenging, especially if they were the wife or partner of one of these gentlemen. She just laughed and put it off as a bit of fun.

Our life together has sort of stagnated since our two children left home. Mary and Bruce were both in college now, and yes, they were studying aeronautical engineering. We connected on a very academic as well as familial level. I loved our kids. They were smart, social and sensible. I think they inherited some of Jane's social skills! Jane was a bit peeved that they both followed in their dad's footsteps career-wise, but what can you do? Jane always was a stay-at-home mum as my salary was more than adequate to support our middle income lifestyle. Jane, at any rate always was focussed on the social life. Good clothes, lavish parties, the latest fashions were all part of Jane's existence. I loved Jane. Her and I were always complimentary of each other. Where she was loud and vivacious, I was quiet and pensive. We had a comfortable relationship which was work based for me, while Jane loved the family responsibilities. It seemed to work well, at least while the kids were at home. Lately, however, I sensed that there were kinks in the veneer of our marriage. I knew that it would have something to do with the added hours of commitment to my work, but I also sensed that there was an unfulfilled need in Jane. She seemed at odds with the lack of kid time which she had been used to. Our sex life was very 'vanilla', but it had always been like that. I did try on numerous occasions throughout our life to spice things up a bit, suggesting different positions, toys, etc. Jane, for all of her vivaciousness, was never really interested. I wrote it off as a normal part of a marriage, especially in our stage of life. How wrong I was!

"Bill, come and look at this!" It was my 2IC, Brian. "These cameras are just coming online now and the resolution is amazing. Good job buddy!" I glanced at the screen and saw for the first time, the feed from PE. The quality of image surpassed my HD TV at home! The level of detail which was visible was way beyond expectations. "John's gonna' love this!" I said. We spent the next couple of hours, testing all of the camera's movement capabilities as the satellite passed over various locations in the country. "Luckily the pubic don't know about this capability," I mused. "They would be pissed if they knew the level of detail it is capable of."

That day, I went home early, bottle of wine and flowers in hand, along with a take-out Chinese meal. Romantic I know! "To what do we owe this?" Jane asked as I walked in. She seemed flustered. Like a cat caught at the milk on table! "Just celebrating a huge success at work today. All of those long hours spent there during the past year have finally paid off. The project is a huge success and I have been given a fantastic bonus. No more long hours in the future. I hope to now follow normal eight to five hours!" I said proudly as I kissed and hugged her. She shied away from a full on the mouth kiss, turning her head so that her cheek caught my lips. "That's great news Bill," she said as she hurriedly left the kitchen. "I will be back in a minute. Just some last minute tidying up to do. Sorry, you caught me by surprise. Normally I have all of this done by the time you get home. Be a dear and set out the table. Back in a jiff!" And with that she was gone, leaving me with the flowers, wine and meal. I set up for dinner, poured two glasses of wine and vased the flowers before she came back. She had showered, obviously brushed her teeth and tidied up. "Thanks hon," she said. Just had to throw a load in the washing machine. Wow! Sweet and sour pork. My favourite!" We ate, drank and made love that night. The usual sex. Missionary. I came, she came and we went to sleep.

My analytical mind wouldn't let go of the nagging thought that there was something odd about that evening. I went to work the next day and continued to put PE through its paces. On a whim, I asked Brian to put the satellite over our neighbourhood. If we were really going to spy on something, I wanted to make it our house. I felt a bit guilty about spying at this level on the homes of people I didn't know. As our house and yard came into view, I saw in great detail every aspect of our place. The pool, the trees, the fence which needed fixing, the broken roof tile over the kitchen. Even the bare patch of lawn where I accidently poured weed killer instead of fertiliser! I saw our driveway. I saw the brown Porsche parked just inside our garage. "Nice wheels man!" commented Brian. "I didn't know you earned that much to buy one of those!" He looked at me and instantly saw that I had paled and was locked in a mouth-open expression. "We don't!" I managed to whisper. "Oh shit!" Brian exhaled. "Brian, zoom in on the number plate please. This needs investigating further." The plates were loud and clear. VBG385. "Strange!" I said. "If it was a casual visitor, why would they try to park inside the garage? Jane knows that I was in the process of cleaning and tidying it. They could have parked outside like everyone else. Hmm! Sorry Brian. Please don't tell anyone else about this. I have some work to do." He looked sheepish as he said, "Bill go and do what you have to do. I will continue the tests without you. Now go!" I left. I only lived thirty minutes from home, so the trip took me twenty minutes today!

Parking away from the house, I casually walked towards our place. Sure enough! There was the brown Porsche. VGB385! It wasn't a car I knew. None of our friends owned one of these beauties. I would know as I had a secret dream of owning one of these monsters one day! I crept around the house towards our bedroom window. I heard the unmistakable sounds of sex. Groaning, heavy breathing, gasped words of encouragement punctuated by stifled screams from Jane. She never orgasms like that with me! Had she been faking it all of these years? As happens, the sounds slowed down as the two lovers caught their breath. I heard the male ask Jane, "Hey lover. Want to get me on again with one of your fantastic blow jobs? Yesterday's was over the top! I never knew I had another load in me, but you swallowed like a champ! And the way you swirled my cum around in your mouth for ages first, really blew me away! Pardon the pun!" Jane giggled. "Jack, you know I love giving you a blowjob. I love the taste of your cum in my mouth. I try to keep it there for as long as possible. Yesterday, I still had some in my mouth long after you left. The continued taste and feel of your cum reminds me of our loving. But I was nearly caught out. Bill came home early and I still had some cum in my mouth. He nearly kissed me full on my mouth! And I hadn't changed the sheets or tidied up before he came home. I have to be more careful in future. He says that he is coming home at normal times from now on, so we don't have as much time as usual. Who would think! We have had this time for the last ten years, ever since the kids were in high school and now, he comes home early!"

The male laughed, or was it more sneered? "Janey, that clueless cuckold must be an idiot! How could he not know that I have been tapping your ass for all of these years? Speaking of your ass, how is it feeling after the last time?"

Jane giggled again. "Babe, I love your dick in my ass. Your dick is so much bigger, especially thicker than Bill's. The way you stretch my back end almost makes me come when you first go in! Now listen, we only have time for one more round before you have to go. Remember, Bill is expected back around five and I have to tidy up, shower and cook before he gets here. It's all right for you. You have servants to do all of that at your mansion. When can I come over there and enjoy the spa again, by the way?"

Jack sighed and said, "Jane you know how hard it is to go to my place. There are too many servants around and Elaine, my wife, always pops in at any time. I promise, babe, one day we can be there permanently."

My life was over as I knew it. All of this had happened right next to my ears. I honestly don't know why I didn't blow up immediately and storm into the house. Well, I did know one reason. I wasn't the confrontational type. Another is that this revelation left me trembling and almost incoherent! The sickness I felt in the pit of my stomach seemed to penetrate my very soul. I was motionless. Almost in a state of rigor mortis! What roused me from my stupor, was the sounds of the cheaters at it again. This time I had the sense and wherewithal to carefully take out my phone and place it just over the windowsill. I may need this video evidence later.

Returning to work seemed like the only option at the time, so I did. Brian was there with a grim look on his face. "What?" I asked. "Did John notice I was gone and now wants to take back the bonus?"

He looked at me sadly. "No. Worse than that. I saw exactly what you did at your place. I saw the look of horror on your face as you stood outside your bedroom window. I saw you standing motionless for what seemed like forever and I saw you slowly take out your phone and point it inside. Sorry man. I can only imagine what you saw and heard from inside your house. I don't know what you are going through, but if I can help in any way, just ask." He hugged me and went back to his screen. "Oh, by the way, the Porsche left about ten minutes after you did and is at present travelling south on the freeway. If you're interested!" He added slyly. I immediately angled the PE's camera so that we could track the bastard. He eventually pulled into a rural mansion, about twenty kilometres out of town.

"I now know where the prick lives," I said to the air around me. Brian sensibly did not comment but let out a small chuckle. He knew my mind!

My boss, John, wasn't too happy about my request for a week off, especially at this stage of the project, but he said he understood. His son had also gone through a similar experience recently. "I need my team members to be one hundred percent on task while they're here Bill. I know that if you were here in this state, you'll be next to useless! Go, with my blessing, sort out what needs to be done and come back on task." I shook his hand and said my thanks. Brian waved on my way out as well. Now what do I do? I couldn't very well spend the time at home. I would need a place to stay while I was supposedly at work each day. I knew of a cheap motel not far from home. It would have to do. The dingy appearance of the place matched my mood perfectly! I had no idea of what to do in these circumstances, so I figured that my first port of call would have to be a lawyer. But which one? I didn't know any! The yellow pages of the grimy motel phone book had pages and pages of them. Playing Russian roulette, sort of, I chose one close to where I was staying. A Mr James Whitmore. He would have to do! As it turned out, he could see me that very afternoon, as he had a cancellation. Apparently, the couple he was supposed to see then, decided to reconcile. Could I reconcile with Jane after what I heard and saw? I didn't think so. I was developing a deep hatred for the cheating bitch. I also wanted to do something appropriate to the bastard that was screwing my wife as well. Later! Now to hear what my options were from someone who knew, Mr Whitmore.

"The first question I want you to answer, Mr Yates, is, 'What do you want?' Do you want to possibly reconcile, or do you want out? Your answer will determine your next course of action."

I paused for only a short time before answering, "I want out. After what I saw, I couldn't ever get back with Jane again. I couldn't trust her. Every time I saw here, I would be seeing her and that bastard Jack doing the nasty on our marriage bed! No, it's out that I want. Can you make that happen? The sooner the better. I want to get on with my life."

I could feel the hatred building and Mr Whitmore could also sense it. "I suggest that you don't go rogue on us Mr Yates. That always leads to no good and the aggrieved party usually loses again. There are many things that you can do now to protect yourself and your future. It will keep you busy as well as keeping your mind off revenge. Let's keep this all legal, shall we?" He gave me a list of things to attend to as soon as possible.

"God," I thought, "There's even a list of things pre-prepared? This divorce stuff is crazy!"

I left his office, list in hand. He would prepare the necessary papers while I completed the list of things to do. A big part of the list was the finances. How much ready cash is there? Who is the main credit card holder? Are there any long-term investments and whose name/s were they in? Is there a superannuation fund? Whose name is it in and who are the beneficiaries? Whose name is the phone plan in? Whose name/s is the house in? Who is it insured with? The list went on and on. I saw what Mr Whitmore meant when he said that completing this would keep me too busy to think of revenge! I was supposed to see him the next day with as much of the information as possible. I spent that whole day, phoning banks and insurance companies, utilities companies and vehicle registration departments. By the time it was my usual 'home time', I had completed almost all of the requirements of the damned list! The rest I would have to somehow get at home that night from the paperwork in our filing cabinet.

Jane greeted me at the door in her usual way, but I refused to attempt to kiss her at all this time. I knew where that mouth and those lips had been during the day. She paused slightly when I didn't do the usual kiss-by, but recovered quickly and started a monologue about her day. Dinner was served and eaten in relative quiet. Jane commented on my quietness, but I just pushed it off with a comment about work problems. "By the way Jane, tonight I may need to sort through some stuff in the filing cabinet. HR at work needs some paperwork about my initial employment contract." She accepted that and went to tidy up. I left and searched through the cabinet for the relevant documents needed by my lawyer. By ten that night, I had everything I needed. Jane was already in bed, no doubt recovering from another marathon sex session with Jack. I wondered if he took her ass again that day. Jane never let me anywhere near her ass, saying that it would hurt and anyway, wasn't that a bit dirty? "Now who's dirty?" I thought sadly. Sleep came quickly, strangely, but luckily for me.

"The man who's cheating with your wife is a Mr Jack Johnson Esquire. He, or rather his family owns that huge property just out of town on Lowes Lane. He lives there with his wife Elaine and his mother, Joan. They also have five servants in attendance who live on the property as well. It is rumoured that the family is worth about eighty-five million, mainly invested in shares and bonds, but also a successful financial institution called Johnson's investments." Mr Whitmore stated as we sat down the next day. "Did you get the list completed?"

I felt like a student handing in my homework. "Yes Sir. All completed." I handed him the documents.

"Ahh! Excellent. We can get the paperwork for your divorce completed today. When did you wish to have her served? The earliest is on Friday." He looked at me expectantly.

"Can it happen on the weekend? Jane has an important gathering on Saturday. I also believe that the Johnsons will be there as well. It is a huge fund-raising function organised by Jane this time. I think if it could happen then, that would be very satisfying, for me at least!"

Mr Whitmore looked at me curiously, then he smiled. "Yes. I think that could be organised. It may even kill two birds, so to speak. It will conclude your farce of a marriage, and you get some measure of revenge at the same time. All legal and above board. Good. It's settled then. I will arrange the court server to arrive at say, nine o'clock. The function should be all seated for eats then." He rose, shook my hand and I left.

Jane was more enthusiastic about this party than any that I have seen her organise. "There's going to be a lot of very important people there Jack," she spruced. "Are you coming? You don't really have to if you don't want to." I looked up.

"Now there's a turn up for the books!" I thought. "She doesn't want me there because lover boy will be there as well!" I looked her square in the eyes and said, "Thanks Jane. I don't think I can make it this time."

She almost physically sighed with relief. I saw it in her eyes. "Oh, that's a shame. Maybe next time!" her mouth said, but her eyes said, "Thank god!"

Luckily for me, Jane was out and about for the rest of the week. She had this to organise, that to arrange, these people to meet, etc. I wondered how she would have time to screw bastard Jack at all this week! Her absence from the house gave me time to move almost all of my belongings out of there and into my cheap motel room. I am sure the motel owner wondered what my plans were, seeing load after load of stuff being deposited into the tiny room. I had to persuade him that it was only short-term. It was obvious that I would need to house hunt and soon! I left enough of my belongings, the ones I didn't really want to take with me around the house, so as to not arouse too much suspicion too soon. Jane didn't seem to notice, but she did comment that the house seemed tidier lately! Friday morning, I told her that I had the day off and that I would stay at home and re-arrange some of my stuff around the house. She looked worried about that. I think that it wasn't about what my plans were, but more about what her and Jack's plans were now going to be. "Oh, ok Bill. I need to make a phone call, but I will be out all day. Sorry I can't stay and help. "She hurriedly left to our bedroom where I eavesdropped on her phone conversation. "No Jack. Not here today. (pause) I know it has been a couple of days, but where can we meet? (pause) Yes I know that motel. It's a bit dingy though. (pause) Are you sure? (pause) Ok, ten then. Bye lover."

pietro108
pietro108
512 Followers
12