All Comments on 'Eye in the Sky Bk 02: Artifact Ch. 02'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
alvieleealvieleeover 3 years ago

I thought the story is great. I would like the submission to be a little longer.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

A great story with much potential. 5*. of course.

MrObnoxiousMrObnoxiousover 3 years ago
Great so far!

Interested to see where this goes. I understand your not wanting to release the whole thing at once, given the reaction from Book 1 (which, in itself, was silly, because who goes to a literary site to read *less*?), but I need longer chapters! The ones only interested in a page of JOM can find it aplenty--those of us who want plot and character development have a harder time.

By the way, what are your books published under on Amazon? Can't find them. Do you have them in straight epub, or do I have to use Amazon's hybrid? Can I get them on B&N? I want to support you, but I'd rather not give more to the Giant Head That Is Bezos...

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

Oh come on! Seriously!

Eye in the sky is without a doubt one of the best stories here on the site, and you're finally starting on the next installments...

... and what you give us is a two page and a one page installment?

It's cruel, it's inhuman and it's utter torture!

Eye in the sky was a delicious 19 pages of goodness and now you perpetrate this crime against humanity?

I would have been preferred to languish with the idea of such a great story never getting a sequel, but no you have decided to so cruelly tease us with just the barest of glimpses of the second book.

Obviously, I'm going to keep an eye out for any more of the little dribbles of this story you care to grace us with, but I'm not sure I like you any more.

Bah! 5 stars..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where is this going?

“they drove up an asphalt path for three miles and the castle came into view“

3 mile driveway is impressive for a 500 acre island. (1 mi by 1 mi is 640 acres)

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Too Short But Tantalising

I wasn't expecting a 1 page chapter. Still too soon to see where it's going but enjoying it so far.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

A tease of a story beginning. Okay, I’m intrigued, especially with a hint to pirates and a safe space. Good intro! Finn

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Why

Why did he give them a grand tour of the castle twice.?Since when did a golf buggy carry four people,?Why did he think anyone would attack them?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories