All Comments on 'Eye in the Sky Bk 02: Artifact'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

It's always good to see a new story from Randi, or a continuation of an old story. They are always well written and paced. Top marks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm blessed.

Your creativeness and writing blend to make a wonderful experience for us readers.

The challenge is finding the jewels hidden on this site. Well done!

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Okay. I'm hooked. Great story, Randi. I anxiously await the continuation. Thanks for sharing your talent.

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Good set ups

I was convinced you were female, having read our name as Randi..And surprised at the range of characterizations. Now i know better, i think, but still impressed .

May your writing success buy you that island!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best to skip the nautical terms if you cannot get them correct

Barely started this chapter and the hero asks to turn the boat left. That is port for you landlubbers.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Start

A nicely written piece but no idea where it's going yet so will have to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

As has already been said it's good to read another story by Blackrandl1958, although the Irish girls backstory reads more like a US schooling than Irish so may need a few tweaks before publication.

In the UK there are very few scholarships linked to sport rather than academic achievement and while there may be halls of residence for anyone who didn't live locally solo apartments at universities tend to go with postgraduate rather than undergraduate studies.

Similarly a high school is unlikely to share a campus with a college or university and a village of 1000 people might have a junior school but the senior high and/or local college would probably be in the nearest town a few miles away. Local distances in the UK tend to be counted in terms of a few miles rather than in 10s or 100s of miles like the US.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

I gave this four stars because the plot is unfolding.

P.S. I thought the distress flare was shot,by pirates.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 3 years ago
?

Does this story have anything to do with the original eye in the sky chapter?

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 3 years ago
Story development

You are such a wonderful writer, I was disappointed in this first chapter’s development with regard to chapter’s 2 through 6, the development is so much better and more in line with your talent as a writer. I was also surprised at the difference in airport issues at the beginning and those presented at the end.

I always look forward to your stories.

Mike

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

Great start! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories