Eye in the Sky Bk 02: Artifact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Darby Island," Ben told her. "It used to be a plantation back in the 1940's. An Englishman named Sir Baxter built it, but it was abandoned years ago. We fixed the house up and repaired everything and it's great now. It has lots of fruit trees, lots of beaches and lots of other kinds of trees. There are even some huge lizards that live on the beach. I don't bother them. They run away if you get too close, but they have big claws and they look like they could fight if you trapped them."

Bannon clapped her hands in delight. "I want to go there, Kane. Can we go home with them for a while?"

"Oliver, would that be okay? I mean, you said we could go with you if our boat wasn't fixed. Could we just go with you anyway? You said you could take us back to Nassau when we needed to go."

"Yes, Dad, please let them come. I really like Bannon and it would be fun to take her around the island. She's really good at chess, too. She's way better than you. She beat me twice. I haven't lost a game since I was six, but she's really good."

"I would love to have you ladies. We don't have shopping malls or bars or tourists, but we have beautiful scenery, white beaches, blue water and I might even cook again. We could swim, fish if you like that, maybe water ski and ride the boats and I'll fly you back to Nassau whenever you need me to."

"Do you have an airplane, Oliver?" Kane asked him.

"No, but I have a helicopter," he said. "I used to have a plane, but I like to be able to land wherever I want to, not always at some airport. I'd take you to Nassau in the helicopter or we could leave a couple of days early and take the yacht. So you'll come?"

"Yes we'd love to come," Bannon jumped up and threw her arms around him. "Thank you Oliver."

"Actually, I'm the one that should be thanking you. Your visit will mean a lot to Ben and me.

to be continued...


12