Eyes Everywhere Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris turned around quickly, but was too late. She released his soggy underwear and it fell to the floor around his ankles. "Mom!" Kris cried out in embarrassment. His mother just sat back on the bench with a victorious, self-satisfied smile, looking up at him and then her eyes drifted back down to gaze at his soft cock hanging low between his legs.

"There, now we're even!" she announced happily. At that point, Kris was tired of fighting with her and just wanted to get her cleaned up and in bed for the night. He didn't say anything more as he washed her hair clean and then turned off the water.

"Wait! You aren't finished. Aren't you going to wash the rest of me?" she cried out in disappointment.

"No, Mom. You're good for now. Maybe another time," he said to keep her appeased.

"Ooo-kay!" she replied in a happy voice. "I'm going to hold you to that!"

Kris stepped out of the shower to get to clean towels from the linen closet and then tossed one to his mother. "Hurry and get dried off so you can go to bed," he said before turning away to dry himself. That's when he realized that he didn't have any clean dry clothes to put on. Instead, he just wrapped the towel around his waist once he was done toweling off. Checking back on his mother, she was still sitting on the shower bench in a daze with the towel draped over her lap where it fell, and doing nothing to dry herself.

Kris stepped back into the shower, took her towel, and began with her dripping wet hair. After that, he found it was too wet to use on the rest of her. Returning with a fresh towel, he had his mother stand up and hold onto his shoulders for balance while he quickly toweled her dry. He tried to avoid the region between her thighs and spent as little time as possible on her breasts, even though his mother kept encouraging him to do more in both areas.

When he finished, he wrapped the damp towel around his mother and helped her out of the shower. He guided her to the vanity sink and had her rinse out her mouth and brush her teeth, to clean and freshen her mouth. While the towel covered her breasts, it wasn't wide enough to cover her long torso all the way to her pussy. Kris couldn't help stealing glances at the damp, light brown curls covering her private areas, or her ass when she bent over to rinse out her mouth in the sink. By the time she finished, he noticed with discomfort that his cock was already growing under his own towel.

When she was done getting cleaned up in the bathroom, he carefully led her back through her bedroom to the king-size bed that dominated the space. He sat her down carefully at the edge of the bed, getting another eyeful of her uncovered pussy as the towel slid well-above the top of her thighs.

"Mom, where do you keep your nightgowns?" he asked as he forced himself to focus on her eyes instead of her pussy.

"I don't wear anything to bed," she said slowly as she started pulling the towel off of her body. Her words were much less slurred, but she was still quite intoxicated.

"Mom, you always wear a nightgown to bed," he argued back quietly.

"No, I don't!" she snapped.

Deciding not to push the matter, Kris turned down the covers and helped his mother roll over and lay down. Just before he covered her up, he felt another twinge of excitement from looking at her nude body and thinking how attractive his mother ws.

"Goodnight, Mom," Kris said as he moved away.

"Wait!" she cried out in alarm. "I need you to stay here with me!"

"Mom, I can't do that," he said. "It wouldn't be right."

"No, I really need you," she said as her eyes welled up with tears. "I still don't feel good and don't want to be left alone like this." The neediness in her voice was heart-wrenching and even though Kris really didn't want to stay, she sounded so pitiful and lonely that he didn't feel right about leaving her just then.

"Okay, Mom," he relented. He moved around to the other side of the bed and rolled on top of the covers a couple feet from his mother.

"Aren't you getting under the covers?" she asked timidly

"No, this towel is a little damp and I don't want to get your sheets wet," he offered as an excuse.

"Well, just take the damn thing off and get under the sheets. You'll get cold and sick if you stay like that!"

"I'm okay, Mom, really."

"Just quit arguing with me and do as I say. I know what's best for you, even if you don't," she said imperiously.

"Mom, I'm not sleeping naked with you, okay?

"What are you talking about?" she said indignantly. "I'm your mother! Nothing's going to happen, and you know it! Stop making excuses and just do what I tell you!"

Kris gave in, but still didn't remove the towel wrapped around his waist until after he was under the sheets. He rolled over on his stomach and faced away from his mother to discourage any contact or talk that might keep her awake longer. His plan was to stay just long enough for her to fall asleep, and then he would go down to his own bed. However, things didn't go as smoothly as he expected.

For starters, he fell asleep almost immediately. When he did wake up an hour or so later, his mother was laying up against him snoring softly with her arm across his back. He tried to slide carefully out from under her arm, but she woke up and immediately asked where he was going.

"I'm going back to my room, okay Mom?" he said in a tired, quiet voice.

"Please don't!. Stay here with me tonight," his mother pleaded. "I've been feeling really lonely lately, and having you here makes me feel much safer and I can rest easier."

Kris considered his mother's appeal and relented. He relaxed and moved back to a comfortable sleeping position on his side, but still facing away from her. He was acutely aware of her warm, naked body still partially pressed up against his and couldn't stop his mind from wandering back to some of the fantasies to which he had masturbated. As he became more fixated on one particular fantasy, his cock began to swell and become heavy. As it grew, the feeling between his legs intensified the excitement Kris felt within his fantasy.

Forgetting that he was not alone in his own bed, Kris rolled over on his back to give his cock more room to fully straighten out. However, when he reached down to slowly stroke it and address his slowly building desire,he found another hand was already curling around his thick, meaty pole. His eyes snapped open and his head whipped over to see his nude mother snuggled up close against his body and her hand moving gently up and down his hard pole under the bed covers.

"Mom!"" he said in a panicked whisper as he tried to pull away. Her grip tightened and kept him in place."What are you doing?" he asked fearfully.

She looked up and met his alarmed eyes with a warm smile. "Maybe I should be asking you the same thing?" she whispered coyly. "You didn't think I was aware of how you were always trying to look at my boobies or even up my gown, did you?" The entire time she was talking, her hand continued to gently stroke his erect shaft.

Kris wanted to deny her assertions, but it was clear that she knew what he had been interested in seeing. As his mind flashed back over the previous weeks, he noted how easy it had been to peep on his mother, and that made him realize that it could only have been that easy with her assistance. At the same time, he couldn't deny how good her hand felt around his cock.

"But you're my mother," he exclaimed.

"And your point is...?" Lena asked quietly. Kris was too stunned to respond to his mother's nonchalance towards incest, and remained silent for several seconds before his mother continued.

"I've been watching you in your room, Kris, and I have to be truthful and tell you that I really got excited watching you play with yourself and cum. I would even masturbate and think about touching that nice big cock of yours, think about it filling my pussy, and tasting your cum as I sucked it dry." She gave a slight shiver as a chill of excitement shot through her body. "What is it that you like to watch or think about when you do that? she asked curiously.

Kris' mouth went dry and he felt his face getting hot. He was thankful for the darkness in the room or he was sure that she would see how red his face was becoming. "Uh, nothing," he lied lamely.

"Nothing?" his mother echoed. "I find that hard to believe, but it doesn't matter. Wouldn't you rather enjoy having real sex with a real woman instead of masturbating to a fantasy?" she asked pointedly.

Kris' discomfort reached the point where he didn't want to say anything more to his mother, but at the same time, his body was responding very obviously to her ministrations and he was probably less than a minute away from cumming all over her hand and the sheets that covered them.

"Mom, can you stop doing that now? I can't last much longer," he begged.

"Really? Am I exciting you that much?" she answered with happiness. Her hand continued it's slow, methodical stroking.

"Really, Mom! You need to stop now!" Kris reiterated.

"Just a minute," Lena replied. Her hand released his cock and at the same time, she used it to pull the covers back and reveal his throbbing shaft. Kris was mortified that his mother was staring at his huge erection, but before he could do anything, she moved down and her hand took control of his stiff dick again just moments before the head disappeared between her lips.

"Mom...ahhhhh!" Kris moaned. His mother's mouth began expertly teasing the thick, sensitive, swollen head of his cock. As she licked and sucked it, Lena made noises of obvious delight which only caused Kris even more angst. He watched her head slowly bobbing over his throbbing dick and the whole scene took on a surreal quality. Giving in to the dreamlike condition he was experiencing, Kris relaxed and focused on enjoying what his mother was doing.

Kris wasn't a virgin, but he hadn't been involved with very many girls, and had intercourse with only two of them. He automatically found himself comparing his mother to the girls he had dated and almost immediately felt tht his mother was far more accomplished at providing oral sex than his ex-girlfriends. The younger girls barely took any of his cock inside their mouths, did little more than just suck on the head, and were constantly concerned that he might cum in their mouths.

His mother, on the other hand, showed no signs of hurry and used her lips, tongue, and teeth to gently tease and excite his already hard dick. The first time her head went down and she completely engulfed his cock, Kris sucked in his breath as a thrill shot through his body. His mother showed some difficulty deep-throating his cock at first, but she persisted and within a few seconds, managed to get her lips all the way to the base of his cock.

Kris felt the hypersensitive head of his cock pressing hard against the back of her throat and imagined that he could feel it constricting around the fat, mushroom head when she swallowed a couple of times. She kept his cock fully engulfed in her mouth for almost a full minute before she carefully rose up. He watched his wet shaft slowly re-emerge from her lips and thought that it had to be one of the most erotic sights in the world. That's when the reality settled in - his mother was giving him the most incredible blowjob in the world!

Her eyes looked up to meet his as her head slowly sank back over his cock. The look she gave him and the sight of his throbbing dick filling her mouth became more than Kris could resist.

"I'm going to cum...," he barely managed to croak out just a couple seconds before his cock began spurting his warm cream into her mouth. Her response was to continue sucking and licking his cock and he heard her making sounds of pleasure and she took all of his jizz with relish. His cock pulsed hard two more times as it spurted relatively large loads of cum into her mouth, and then it was reduced to much smaller twitches that squeezed out the remaining goo from his balls.

His mother wasted no time in sucking his cock dry and savoring every bit of Kris' sperm. When he was completely spent, she released his ft cock from her mouth and licked the shaft from the base all the way to the tip before releasing him completely.

"Mmmm," she said as she moved back up next to him. "I can't tell you how much I've missed that."

Kris was stupefied and didn't know how to respond. Lena noticed his discomfort and her demeanor changed to one of concern.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "I hope I haven't ruined things between us," she said with alarm.

"No, nothing's ruined. I just can't believe all this is happening," Kris said slowly. "I mean, that was just incredible, but now I don't know what to expect. I mean, what happens after this? Is it just a one-time accident and we pretend it didn't happen, or what?"

His mother leaned back on her elbow and looked at him seriously. "I don't really know the answer to that. I know we didn't start out intending to have sex together, but I don't think that it's something we can both pretend didn't happen. While I don't think I would say it was an accident, I also don't want it to be a one-time thing, either. You made me feel sexually desirable for the first time in years and I'm only sorry that we didn't go further."

"You mean...," Kris started. He couldn't bring himself to say, "you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean," his mother said. "This was just foreplay, and as nice as it was, it isn't nearly as satisfying as making love fully and completely."

Kris gulped. "But, isn't that illegal?" he asked.

His mother gave a short laugh. "I'm certainly no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that since we're both adults, there's nothing actually illegal about it."

Kris thought over her comment before asking, "What about Karla?"

His mother gave him a quizzical look. "What about Karla?" she replied.

"Do we keep it all a secret from her?"

"Well, if tonight really was a one-time accident, then I wouldn't tell her anything. It wouldn't serve any purpose. However, if you want to be more regularly involved, then at some point, we would need to tell her, otherwise she's bound to find out for herself and be upset that we kept it a secret from her. Don't you think?"

Kris swallowed hard to ease his dry throat. "What do you want, Mom? Do you want to keep sleeping together?"

"Well, technically, we haven't really 'slept' together," she answered with a slight chuckle. "But, I would like to spend more time in bed with you. Who knows, I might even end up teaching you something?" she grinned.

Kris gave her a shocked expression at her last statement and she quickly added, "I'm just kidding. I don't know anything about your sex life and what you may or may not have done."

"Look, Mom, this is a lot for me to process right now. I mean, I can't believe I'm laying here in your bed without any clothes on and looking at you without any clothes on, and the two of us talking like it was no big deal."

"Would you like to do more than just look at me?" she asked. Her voice was light, but it was clear that she was making a serious proposition to her son.

Once again, his mother's comment caught Kris by surprise, but whatever barrier had existed in his mind up to that point fell apart. As a torrent of desire flooded his mind, Kris decided to take charge of his mother and drive things. "Mmmm, I thought you'd never ask," he said with a wolfish grin. Before his mother could react, he rolled over on top of her, forcing her on her back. His mouth descended none-too-gently over her left breast and he bit down on it slightly, feeling the firmness of her small, soft breast filling his mouth. His tongue moved over her nipple as he continued to hold her breast between his teeth, and he felt the nipple hardening from excitement.

If his mother was surprised or upset by his actions, she didn't show it. Instead, her hands moved to his head and her fingers ran slowly through his thick, back curls. He tried biting down a little more forcefully and heard her let out a quiet moan of enjoyment.

"Mmmmm, does my little boy like sucking his Mommy's little titty?" she whispered. Kris let her breast slide from his mouth until only her nipple was still between his lips, and then he started sucking hard on it.

"Oh, God, yes! You do like Mommy's little nipple. Are you trying to suck some milk out of it?" she cooed.

"Mmmmphh," was all Kris could manage in reply. He became even more intent on sucking her nipple and breast that he forgot about everything else. It wasn't until his mother let out a sharp cry of pain that he came out of his spell. He immediately released her nipple which had become clamped between his teeth. "I'm sorry," he said quickly.

"I understand, just try to not be too rough on my little boobies. I know they are much, but they're all I have," she said almost apologetically.

"Oh, no! I think they're beautiful!" Kris responded emphatically. His mother gave a wry smile in thanks, but she didn't say anything more. Kris moved over to her right breast and proceeded to suck and nibble on it much as he did on her left breast, but this time he remained cognizant of how hard he was sucking or biting on it to prevent hurting her again. She responded with a series of soft moans and whispers telling him how much she was enjoying what he was doing. After he had been on her right breast for a couple of minutes, her hands started gently pushing his head down from her breast and towards the middle part of her body.

It took Kris a few moments to realize what she was wanting and he briefly panicked. He had never had oral sex with a girl before and he was suddenly afraid that he wouldn't like it or might do something wrong. He started to resist, but gave in to the pressure of his mother's hands as her legs began to spread apart underneath him. As he neared her pussy, he caught the first scent of her sex and found it oddly stimulating. His face continued moving down her smooth tummy and through the thin curls of her light-brown bush.

Seeing it up close for the first time, Kris noticed that his mother's pubic hair started a good two inches over the top of her slit and the edges had been neatly trimmed to form a rectangular patch that ended just above her pussy. He was a little surprised that he had never noticed that before when he watched her masturbate, but appreciated having the view of her pussy unimpeded by her hair. One of his previous girlfriends had been completely shaved around her pussy while the other had a dense patch of curls that almost completely obscured her pussy from view unless her legs were spread wide open. He much preferred the shaved look and idly wondered if his mother would shave herself completely for him.

He spread her outer lips apart with his fingers and gazed at the glistening pink folds of flesh that were revealed inside. He fingered the inner labia and discovered his mother's clit. He had never actually seen his girlfriend's clits, but was sure that he had found them when he fingered their pussies prior to having sex. However, that never lasted long because both girls had been more interested in feeling his cock inside their pussies than his fingers.

As if sensing his unsureness, Lena used her hands to spread her outer labia wide for her son and implicitly urged him to dive in. Kris picked up on her meaning and leaned in to tentatively lick along her slit. He was quickly used to the scent of her pussy and detected little actual taste as he started licking more and more forcefully through its folds. When his tongue penetrated the entrance to her cunt hole, he tasted a slight bitterness, but nothing that dissuaded him from probing deeper with his tongue.

Following the fleshy furrow above her hole, his tongue tip unexpectedly hit her clit, which caused Lena's hips to suddenly thrust up into his face at the same time she let out a gasp of pleasure. Kris quickly shifted his attention to exploring around her clit and learning more about what reactions he could generate from his mother. On a whim, he sucked the hard little nub between his lips and lightly bit down with his teeth. That caused his mother to practically leap off the bed as she gave another loud yelp of pain, pleasure, surprise, or all three.