Eyes Everywhere Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris immediately released her clit, but followed up by licking around it again. A minute later, his mother's body was squirming underneath him as he discovered a technique that seemed to drive her wild. WHen his tongue started to grow tired, he paused and gently sucked her clit up between his lips again. This time, he teased the tip with his tongue and then rapidly sucked it in and out between his lips. In his mind, he imagined her tiny little bud darting in and out like it was a small penis fucking his mouth. In hindsight, he wondered why that thought was so sexually evocative.

Lena continued to wriggle underneath her son as his mouth brought her closer and closer to climax with each passing minute. She felt torn between wanting to cum immediately from her pussy being eaten out and waiting to have him make love to her completely before cumming. Her biggest fear was birth control. SHe had not been on any form of birth control since before her divorce and while she was approaching menopause, she remained quite fertile and didn't want to become impregnated by her son.

She considered that he might have a condom in his room, but wasn't about to have him stop to run downstairs and get it. It really became no decision at all and a minute later, she cried out in ecstasy as she climaxed. Kris felt emboldened by how easily he was able to pleasure his mother and re-doubled his efforts on her clit, which drove her into a wilder frenzy underneath him. He shifted his hands under her ass and clenched them tightly into her butt cheeks to hold her pussy against his open mouth.

A few seconds after her climax began, he noticed the greater flow of juices from her pussy and didn't pause for a moment before licking and sucking her cunt to taste every drop of her cum juice.

"Please! Please! Stop, that's enough!" his mother managed to pant. Relenting, Kris lifted his head from between her thighs and released the iron-grip he had on her ass cheeks. His lips, chin, and cheeks were wet from his mother's pussy juice and his tongue ached a little from being extended for so long. However, he felt incredibly happy inside from what he had just experienced with his mother. As he looked up, his eyes moved over her body appreciatively. Her stomach was smooth and taut, with just a slight roundness above her pussy; her breasts laid flat and slightly over each side of her chest; her arms were toned and not soft or flabby like many women her age; her long hair was pleasantly mussed around her head and her face appeared serene and happy.

Underneath him, he could help but notice how firm and hard her thighs were, and her ass, despite being a little flat, had felt hard as a rock in his hands. He gained a new appreciation for her physical condition and the amount of work she put in almost every day to keep herself in great shape.

"What are you thinking?" his mother asked, interrupting his thoughts.

"Just how beautiful you are," Kris responded truthfully. Lena was caught off-guard by her son's remark and suddenly felt modest and embarrassed.

"I'm far from beautiful, but thank you anyway," she said graciously.

"What are you thinking about?" Kris asked as he moved up alongside her. Lena rolled on her side to face him with their legs intertwined and their arms draped loosely over one another. She took that time to consider what to say and how openly honest she wanted to be at this point with her son.

Opting for full disclosure, she answered, "I'm just laying here in a dream-state after my son just gave me the most fulfilling sexual experience I've had in a very, very long time, and wondering if it will continue or how far we should take it."

Kris considered her statement and responded thoughtfully. "I can't imagine forgetting all of this and acting like it never happened. This was incredible and I don't want to stop."

"I don't either," his mother said with a warm smile. "But, I'm not on birth control and as much as I want to make love to you, I can't right now. The last thing I need is to get pregnant, especially at my age and with no man publicly in my life. Maybe I can go to the store in the morning and pick up some condoms?"

Kris wasn't expecting her comment or offer, but quickly told her, "No, you don't need to do that. I can go to the store myself." His mother smiled in return.

"I was also thinking that we might have another option, but I don't know anything about your sexual preferences," she said carefully.

Confused, Kris asked, "Uh, what do you mean?"

Now it was Lena's turn to feel uncomfortable and she thought about how to bring up the topic of anal sex or whether she even should. Feeling pressured by her son's quizzical stare, she finally said, "Well, I was thinking that if you wanted, we could try anal sex instead since I obviously couldn't get pregnant from that. But I don't want to force you into trying something that you aren't interested in doing," she added quickly. Her eyes watched his face closely for any sign of a negative reaction.

Kris' face went blank. "Anal sex? I don't know. I've never tried it, but I mean, it's not like I haven't wondered what it would be like," he said noncommittally.

"If you aren't sure, then don't worry about it. I just wanted to make the offer in case you did," his mother said to give him an easy out.

"Like I said, I've thought about it, but never tried it. Is that something you enjoy?" he asked, already knowing the answer from his spy cam.

His mother looked away for a moment and then returned to look at his face in the dim light. "I-I used to enjoy it when I was younger. It was something different and I found that I got used to it pretty quickly."

Kris grinned wide. "Mmmm, I wonder how that nice sweet ass of yours would look with my cock in it," he teased. However, his mother was too shocked by the words to hear the underlying tone in his voice.

"Is that what you think about when you masturbate? Do you think about fucking my ass?" she asked incredulously and she straightened back to look at her son across from her.

Forgetting his earlier misgivings, Kris responded, "I always think about you when I masturbate. I think about you sucking my cock, about me fucking you hard and yes, I sometimes think about fucking your ass, especially when you have a dildo shoved all the way inside it."

The color drained from Lena's face. "What do you mean, 'especially when I have a dildo all the way in it'? How do you know anything about that?"

Kris stopped grinning and gave his mother an apologetic look. "Look, Mom, I need to confess to you that I've also been watching you in here using a spy cam. That's what I was watching when you saw me jerking off in my room," he admitted ashamedly. "I'm sorry. I know it was wrong, but I wanted to see more of you so badly, I couldn't help myself."

Lena could tell her son was genuinely ashamed and embarrassed by what he had done, but she was certainly in no position to be critical. Seeing the twisted humor in the whole situation, she surprised Kris by bursting out laughing.

"What's so funny," Kris asked in confusion.

"It's just that you and I have each been masturbating at the same time and not realizing we were watching one another," she said flippantly. "I just find that hilariously ironic."

Seeing the humor in the situation, Kris also gave a short laugh and any tension remaining evaporated from the room. "I have to admit, it is pretty funny when you put it like that," he added. "Why were you spying on Karla, though?" he asked.

His question surprised his mother. "Uh, I don't know. I didn't start out planning to do it. It just sorta happened."

"DId you watch her, uh..., masturbate, too?" he asked nervously.

"Oh no," his mother answered truthfully and quickly. "You were the only one I was interested in watching." She gave him a lecherous, knowing smile to distract him from asking any further questions about his sister. Shifting back to their previous topic, she asked, "So, are you really interested in anal sex?"

By then, there was scarcely a topic too personal for the mother and son to discuss, at least as it pertained to sex and Kris responded without thinking twice. "Of course I am," he replied. "with you."

His mother smiled back and they both visibly relaxed. "Well, let me know when you feel ready and we can give it a try," she said encouragingly.