Eyes Everywhere Pt. 04 - Voyeur Sister

Story Info
Karla secretly watches her mother and brother having sex.
5.3k words
4.59
25.8k
26
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Voyeur Sister

In the living room, Karla had awoken from her passed out state to find herself alone and on the sofa. She struggled to clear the fog from her mind and the pounding of what was sure to be a bad hangover, as she tried to recall what had happened. She remembered spending most of the evening drinking wine and watching TV with her mother and brother, before her mother started to feel sick. Karla vaguely remembered Kris helping their mother upstairs to bed, but didn't remember anything after that. She stood up unsteadily and headed back to her room. Before going to bed, she stuck her head into her brother's room and was surprised to see the bed was empty and still made.

"Where the hell is he?" she wondered. Spotting his iPad on the bed, she made a quick decision to pick it up and take it to her room to see what kinds of things he had been doing online. It wasn't the first time she spied on his internet habits, but most of the things she found in his web browser and files were fairly normal. She stripped off her clothes and crawled under her covers with Kris' tablet.

When she opened up his browser to check the history, it already had two tabs open. One was an online store for "adult" products and the last things that her brother had been looking at were anal toys. "Ewww!" she thought with disgust.

The other tab turned out to be a web page with two video feeds displayed. The first showed their mother's bathroom, which was dark and unoccupied. However, the second showed their mother's bedroom and in the middle of the bed, she saw her mother sucking her brother's cock!

"Holy shit!" Karla thought. Her stomach lurched in revulsion af the sight of her mother and brother having sex with each other. Despite her feeling of disgust, she continued to watch the scene continue on the screen in front of her. The lighting was dim, but the camera provided a high quality image that left her slack-jawed. A minute after she began watching, she saw Kris grow rigid and then start thrusting himself up into their mother's mouth. It took Karla a few seconds to realize that he was cumming and her mother was taking every bit of it in her mouth.

When his climax was over, Karla watched her mother move up alongside Kris and they spent some time talking. Unfortunately, the camera didn't provide any audio, but she could tell that her brother was a bit distressed at first. After a few minutes, her mother said something to Kris and then she saw her brother quickly take their mother and then remain on top of her as he rolled her to her back. Kris' mouth moved over one of his mother's breasts and Karla watched him hungrily suck on it.

There was a brief moment where he must have been too rough because her mother seemed to cry out and stop him, but then he went back down to suck her other tit. It wasn't long before Karla saw her mother pressing Kris down her body and Karla watched in disbelief as her brother went down on their mother's pussy. Karla's shock soon gave way to numbness. She couldn't believe what she was watching and even more disturbing to her was awareness that she was becoming noticeably wet from watching her mother and brother on the video camera. Karla couldn't miss how her mother responded to Kris' mouth. Lena was twisting and turning under Kris, who seemed to be holding onto her firmly with his head buried between her strong, shapely thighs. Watching her mother's physical reaction, Karla found herself thinking back on her own experiences.

Jenna and Melissa had both gone down on Karla during their trysts and both had brought Karla to climax. It was always exciting, but Karla's mother appeared far more stimulated than Karla ever remembered feeling. "Was Kris that much better than her girlfriends?" Karla thought. She became so fixated on the scene unfolding on the computer screen, that Karla imagined herself in place of her mother and that it was her pussy being eaten out by Kris. Thinking about her brother eating her pussy, brought to mind the whole taboo nature of such an activity, which raised the intensity of her excitement.

Despite telling herself how wrong it was, Karla moved her hand between her thighs and quickly found her honey hole. She slipped one finger inside to get it nice and wet before rubbing her clit and returning her focus to the sex occuring in her mother's bed. From her mother's convulsive movements. Karla was sure that Kris had brought her to climax. It lasted less than a minute and then Lena went still on the bed and Kris moved up from between his mother's legs to lay next to her. Karla watched them talking for several minutes, but they showed no signs of doing anything more. Feeling unrequited, Karla reluctantly withdrew her hand and sat back to consider what she had just witnessed.

First, she was still completely surprised and shocked. Her mother and brother were having sex together in her mother's bed! Karla wondered how long they had been getting together and thinking about her mother's lack of dating or seeing any men socially, Karla assumed that Kris had been satisfying his mother's carnal desires for some time. However, she wondered why he had been spying on his mother using a webcam. Could he have been jealous that she might have been seeing another man? Karla shook her head. No, something wasn't right. She was sure that if her brother had developed sexual feelings about their mother that intense, she would have noticed the change in his behavior.

Karla was still trying to puzzle out how long her mother and brother had been having sex without her ever noticing, when the video image on the iPad screen showed more movement.

§§§

"Why not right now," Kris answered boldly. To emphasize his desire, he rolled over on his mother, forcing her on her back and kissed her lips hard. Despite their previous intimacy, it was the first time their mouths had met. In the back of his mind, he was only slightly surprised when his mother's mouth opened and her tongue shot forward between his partially closed lips to enter his mouth. He opened wider to invite her in and at the same time, sent his tongue probing into her mouth.

As their kiss lengthened, it became more passionate and left both of them gasping when their mouths finally parted. Kris could already feel his cock stirring between his legs and the sensation intensified as he thought about entering his mother's ass for the first time. For her part, Lena was surprised by her son's aggressive kiss, but it also turned her on. She had always loved the feeling of being taken by a man she desired, and she definitely wanted him. She gave in to allow him to control the flow of the action and reveled in the desire he emanated for her.

Following their kiss, he moved back down to enjoy her breasts while her fingers moved up and down along his back, sometimes biting deep whenever he was especially rough on her breasts, but she never uttered a complaint. When he was satisfied with savaging her poor tits, he looked up at his mother.

"How do you want me to do next?" he asked. He felt slightly embarrassed at his lack of sexual experience, but his mother never said or did anything to make him feel inadequate.

"Well, the first thing that needs to happen is for my ass to be properly prepared. It's not like my pussy and doesn't expand nearly as easily or quickly, plus, there's no internal lubrication, so you'll need to use some lubricating gel to make sure that it's not painful for either one of us," she instructed. "Now, depending on how you feel about such things, there are a couple ways to begin. One is for you to use your mouth and tongue on it like you were eating my pussy. That provides a little lubrication, plus it's very stimulating for me. If you aren't up for that, you can start with inserting a finger inside me and then working your way carefully up to three or maybe even four fingers to gradually enlarge my hole. I would recommend using some lube that I have to help your fingers slide in and out. While you're preparing my ass, you can always look for other parts of my body to enjoy, as well," she said with a wink.

Kris definitely didn't feel up for trying oral-anal sex, and settled for using his fingers. When his mother brought out a large pump bottle of lubricating gel, he asked, "What about using some of your toys?"

His mother stopped and looked at him curiously. "We can do that, if you prefer."

Kris reconsidered. "Maybe in a little bit, but not right now," he decided aloud. Applying a large amount of gel to his fingers, he moved between his mother's wide-open legs and circled around her small, tight little brown pucker. She held her bent legs and pulled them back with her hands to raise her ass slightly off the mattress and make herself more accessible to her son.

Kris watched his mother's back hole tighten very slightly when the cold gel first touched the sensitive area surrounding it, but found little resistance the first time he pressed a finger into the center of her pucker. He watched in wonder as his finger sank into her ass for the first time and heard his mother let out a soft exhalation of relief. The lube allowed his finger to glide in and out of her ass effortlessly but after less than half a minute, she told him to use two fingers.

As the second finger pressed into her alongside the first digit that was still embedded in her ass, he noticed how tight it felt around his fingers. He resumed finger-fucking her using his forefinger and middle finger, but his mother had him adjust his movements to more of a reaming motion.

"The whole purpose of this is to make me wide enough to handle that beautiful cock of yours," she reminded him. Her moans grew more frequent as he purposely worked to stretch out her sphincter and it wasn't long before she instructed him to use a third finger.

Pressing one more finger inside her definitely met with more resistance than he noticed before and he took his time to prevent hurting his mother. He continued the reaming motion she told him to use and after a little more than a minute, all three fingers moved in and out of her as easily as the first finger did.

"How is that?" he asked her.

"Mmmm, heavenly," his mother replied. "Take your fingers out and see how wide open it remains," she instructed.

Kris carefully withdrew his fingers and felt a tinge of perverse excitement at the way her anus stretched out around them as if refusing to let them free. The opening of her sphincter promptly reduced in size to a hole that was perhaps one-half inch in diameter, which he related to his mother. "That should be enough," she assessed.

Kris moved up on his knees between his mother's upraised and wide-open legs to stroke his cock back to full hardness.

"Not fair!" Lena called out. "It's my job to get you nice and hard!" Acquiescing to her desires, Kris moved up to straddle her chest and then fed his semi-rigid dick to her waiting lips. As it turned out, his mother wanted more than just his cock. After she spent a minute or so teasing his fat cock back to an erect state, she held it up with one hand and proceeded to suck on his balls, one at a time.

The first time she sucked one of his heavy nut sacks into her mouth, Kris almost howled aloud from the initial burst of dull pain that quickly morphed into a strange sensation that was both painful and pleasurable. "Oh, fuck!" he cried out. "What the fuck are you doing?" His mother just looked up from between his thighs and winked as she sucked and pulled on his testicle with her mouth. As soon as she let the first one go, she captured the second one between her lips and had her son almost begging her to stop, even though she knew that she wasn't seriously hurting him.

When she did release his other testicle, his cock was harder than before she started, something she noticed with pride. For his part, Kris' nuts both ached dully, but he was astonished to see how hard his cock had become. As he moved back between his mother's legs, she asked him to use his fingers to open her up more, but instead, Kris moved off the bed and padded quickly over to her dresser. He returned moments later holding her large penis-like dildo in his hand to his mother's shocked surprise.

"I guess I shouldn't even bother to ask how you knew about that?" she said dryly.

"Nope," was all Kris said as he climbed up on the bed and resumed his place between her legs. Taking one of her legs in each hand, he raised and pushed them back so that her knees were over her chest. "Here, hold your legs for me," he directed. Once again, Lena was both surprised and secretly enjoying her son's assertiveness in bed. She reached up to hold her legs in the position he indicated and waited for him to skewer her little ass with a dildo that was far from little.

Kris applied a generous amount of lubricant to the length of the silicon penis and then gently began to press the large, blunt tip into his mother's ass. As expected, her hole had shrunk considerably from before, but fortunately, it was still reasonably limber. He twisted the dildo back and forth as if trying to screw it inside her hole while continuing to maintain a steady, gentle pressure.

He watched as his mother's ass ever so slowly began to expand and accept the lifelike dildo. Once the fat mushroom head was past the hard outer ring that guarded her ass, the rest of the silicone shaft slipped in rather easily. The whole time, he remained attuned to his mother's sounds and physical reactions and judged that while she probably had some brief physical discomfort, overall she was still enjoying it. He cautiously worked the dildo in and out of her ass, but resisted the urge to turn on the toy's oscillating movement for fear of what it might do to her internally.

After a solid minute of fucking her ass with a toy, Kris decided that she was ready to take a real cock. He had kept himself hard by slowly stroking himself with his free hand and imagining it was his cock sliding in and out of his mother's ass while he used the dildo on her. When he removed the toy from her anus, it made a slight sucking noise that gave him a tingle of excitement.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your ass for real?" he asked his mother. It wasn't really a question and Lena knew it.

"Mmmmm, I am. Just be careful with your poor mommy," she replied lightly.

Kris grinned in response. Here it was. The very first time he got to fuck a woman's ass and it was none other than his mother! He couldn't imagine anything more exhilarating, except for perhaps doing his sister. "Whoa! Where did that thought come from?" he wondered silently. In the meantime, he had already lined up his well-lubricated cock to her gaping hole and was pressing in.

Even though it was wider, his cock moved inside her much more easily than the dildo. He assumed it was because she was already stretched out, but it may also have been that his cock compressed more easily than the silicon toy. It didn't really matter to him. Kris was becoming lost in the sensation of pressure around his meaty pole as it plowed deeper into his mother's ass. The sight of it disappearing into her tightly stretched hole was even more breathtaking and he suddenly felt like he might cum at any second. His mother's growing outcries shifted his attention to her face and he saw it contorted in either pain or pleasure; he couldn't tell which she was experiencing, so he paused.

"Are you okay, Mom?" he asked with concern.

"Oh, God, yes," she managed to gasp. "It's just been so long, I had forgotten how good a real cock feels inside me. Just go slowly, though. You're bigger than anything else that's been in there recently." While Lena knew her son had a fat cock, she hadn't expected her ass to have such a difficult time adjusting to his size. He was easily wider than any of her current toys and she vowed to herself to order something new that would help train her ass to accommodate her son's cock more easily in the future.

Kris felt a sense of pride from her compliment and resumed his penetration of her most private area. He focused on how her body responded to keep from trying to go too fast, and when he was halfway in, he changed directions and started to slowly withdraw himself. As his thick cock carefully withdrew from her hole, he noted how her anus pulled out slightly with it, as if refusing to let go of his dick. Just before the head of his cock reached the opening, Kris gently thrust back into his mother and felt himself sliding inside a little more easily.

He continued to thrust in and out of her several more times, trying to go a little deeper with each new thrust until his cock became completely buried inside his mother's ass. By that time, he wasn't having any significant resistance from her tight ass, but following his mother's recommendation, he applied more gel lubricant along his shaft and around the pucker of her ass to ensure there were no issues.

After relubricating her ass, Kris put his hands behind his mother's upraised knees to replace hers and give her a chance to rest while he plundered her ass for the very first time. The new position also gave him better leverage and control of her body which greatly aided his thrusting. It wasn't long before he was moving in and out of her ass as easily as his cock moved in and out of his girlfriend's pussies. Through it all, his mother was quite vocal in expressing her enjoyment and encouragement.

Kris enjoyed the tightness of her ass around his cock and noticed that it did not appreciably loosen like his girlfriend's pussies did after five minutes or more of hard fucking. That made him curious about fucking his mother's pussy, and he promised himself that he would pick up a large box of condoms that morning on his way to work. He also noticed that his cock became slightly desensitized which kept him from cumming too early, but still stimulated enough to remain hard. He continued fucking her ass hard for another five minutes before deciding to change their positions.

Pulling out of his mother, he helped her move onto her hands and knees with her wide, round hips held up high in the air while her head rested on a pillow. Kris moved up over her gaping asshole and guided his cock downward into it again. He soon found himself almost standing over her and drilling straight down into her exposed ass. As he pounded down harder and faster, he could hear the slap of his balls between her wide-open ass cheeks and that sound spurred him to keep fucking her as fast as he could.

"Oh, fuck me harder," his mother called out from below hiim. "Pound that fucking big cock of yours into my ass. It's so fucking huge, I can feel it tearing my ass apart. Don't stop! Fuck your Mommy's ass and show me how much you want it. I know you do. I've seen you looking at my ass and pussy and wanting to fuck me. You know you've been wanting this for a long time. Here's your chance to show your Mommy what kind of man you are."

Kris slammed into her again. "Oowwww! Don't stop! That feels so good! Give me that big cock of yours! I've been watching you play with it and wanting to have it all to myself. When you've filled my ass with your cum, I'm going to suck that huge dick of yours clean! Do you want me to do that? Tell your Mommy what else you want to do with her. I bet you want to fuck every hole I have, don't you?"

Each time he dropped into her, the impact sent ripples through her ass cheeks and the slight roll around her hips. His mother continued providing a steady stream of encouragement that became so vulgar, that it first shocked and then excited him. Never in his wildest imaginings did he think that his mother would be capable of such talk.

Kris leaned over her back to reach under her and fondle her hanging breasts. His hands almost completely covered her B-cup tits and he firmly grasped them to pull her up each time his fat cock plowed down hard into her red ass. Lena found herself enjoying being manhandled by her son, and despite the first couple of minutes of pain when he initially entered her ass, the sharp pain of being stretched out too fast was gone and now she felt a comfortable fullness in her ass and belly.

12