Eyes Everywhere Pt. 04 - Voyeur Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Kris rode his mother's ass hard for nearly ten minutes, Lena used one hand to rub her clit and work up to her own orgasm. Just as she felt herself nearing climax, Kris jammed himself hard down into her and remained fully embedded in her ass. "I'm cumming!" he croaked out to his mother.

"Fill my ass up with your hot cum!" Lena cried up to her son. Her hand rubbed furiously over her clit to speed up her orgasm. "Come on, big boy! Fill Mommy up and then let me suck your beautiful cock clean!"

Lena felt a large pulsation in her ass as her son's cock erupted with it's first spurt of cum. He pumped two more times, but Lena failed to notice as her own climax occurred. Mother and son both cried out their own feelings of climactic joy as they came almost simultaneously. Kris's ejaculation finished after just a few seconds, but his mother's orgasm lasted at least a half-minute. When it finally subsided, she collapsed with her son's cock slipping out as she fell prone on the bed.

Kris moved over and fell alongside his mother on one elbow, facing her. When she caught her breath, Lena said, "That was amazing! I'm incredibly happy to know that I can love you more fully and intimately than I ever could before.

Kris gave a half-smile. "I'd like that," he replied. "I want to make love to you every night."

"Well, as much as I'd like that, I don't know how much we can really be together with your sister still living here," Lena replied with a wry smile.

Kris leaned over and kissed his mother's lips lightly. "I love you," he repeated. "Is there anything I can do for you now?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, well, that's a loaded question," she laughed. "But seriously, right now, I'm just feeling worn out and really tired. Can we just go to sleep?"

"Sure!"

The mother-son couple moved back under the sheets and rearranged everything that was in disarray until they were laying comfortably together with Lena's head resting over her son's broad chest. Kris had his arm under her shoulder to hold his mother close while he took a comforting delight in the feeling of her warm, smooth, body against his. Minutes later, both were sound asleep.

§§§

Back in her bedroom, Karla watched the resumption of activity in her mother's room with growing interest and desire. She saw her brother fingering her mother, while she appeared to be coaching him on what to do. "Can he really be that stupid?" Karla thought sardonically. Several minutes passed before she realized with disturbed surprise that he was fingering their mothers ass! "Holy fuck!" was Karla's first thought.

Karla had never engaged in anal sex before and had never seriously contemplated it, for several reasons. However, her friend Melissa said that she liked it, even though it was uncomfortable the first couple of times she tried it with one of her boyfriends. She broke up with him a short time later when that became the only thing he wanted to do with her.

As Karla watched her brother fingering their mother's ass and Lena's obvious enjoyment, the young woman tried to imagine what her mother was feeling. Her hand moved back into her wet pussy and she found herself growing more excited than expected. It was then that she realized that much or what she was feeling was a voyeuristic thrill from secretly watching her mother and brother having forbidden sex.

Karla watched intently and found herself frustrated by the distant view of the camera and her partially blocked view of exactly what her brother was doing with their mother. Karla found herself telling Kris to move or telling her mother to shift the position of her legs to give her the unobstructed view that she craved. When the couple did finally move. Kris ended up straddling his mother's head and Karla was left with looking at his back and her mother's body underneath him. She could easily imagine what they were doing and her brother's reaction confirmed Karla's conclusion that their mother was sucking his cock again.

"Grrr..., C'mon, just get going and fuck her already," Karla thought in annoyance. Instead, he remained over his mother's mouth and she was apparently providing him with a great deal of oral pleasure. When Kris eventually rose up and moved off the bed, Karla was momentarily irked at the thought that he must have cum in their mother's mouth and they were done for the evening. She saw him walk to their mother's dresser and search through one of her drawers and her hopes grew when he turned around holding up a large, realistic-looking dildo in his hand.

Karla's mother said something to Kris, who smiled as he replied. Seconds later, he was back on the bed with the rubber penis and applying lubricant over its length. Karl was ulcer about his intentions, but didn't have to wait long. She leaned closer to the iPad screen to watch him carefully insert the dildo into their mother's ass. Karla could almost feel her own ass contracting at the thought of something so large penetrating her and she couldn't imagine why her mother enjoyed it. Nevertheless, she was fascinated to watch Kris slowly ream out their mother's ass with the large rubber cock.

She noted how her brother also stroked his own cock while slowly moving the rubber phallus in and out of their mother's ass and she wondered if he planned to fuck her ass when he was done with the dildo. Her question was answered just a couple minutes later when he carefully removed the dildo and tossed it aside. Karla watched him rub some lubricant over his hard cock and then move up between their mother's bent knees to enter her. Once again, the view from the camera was partially blocked and Karla actually moved her head around as if that would give her a better view. She was forced to rely on the couple's body language to try and follow the action. She interpreted a sudden change in her mother's facial expression as the point when her brother's fat cock penetrated her mother's ass.

At first, her mother appeared pained, but the smile that spread across her face contradicted that assessment. Karla could tell that her brother had stopped pushing himself into his mother's ass to talk to her. They had a brief exchange that presumably ended with her mother telling him not to stop. It wasn't long before he was smoothly thrusting into his mother's ass, pausing once just to dribble more lubricant over his cock while it was still lodged in her asshole. When he held their mother's legs up higher. Karla was able to see his cock actually moving in and out of their mom's ass, and Karla started frigging her own clit feverishly.

Karla was nearing her own orgasm when Kris stopped and pulled out of their mother. Karla felt the disappointment that was on her mother's face, but apparently, Kris wasn't done with her, yet. He repositioned Lena on her hands and knees and then bent down over her ass from behind. Luckily for Karla, her mother was turned slightly towards the camera and she was able to watch her brother bore down into their mother's ass with his huge pole.

Karla was mesmerized by the sight of her brother pounding into their mother's ass and she continued rubbing her clit as fast as she could to bring forth the orgasm she so desperately wanted. At one point, she even moved her hand underneath her cunt and pressed one finger up inside her back hole. One her fingertip was past the outside sphincter, she lost all her inhibitions and was able to push it in all the way to her middle knuckle. At that point, she was aware of not only the awkward physical position she was in, but also the novel sensation of having something penetrating her ass. She moved her finger in and out of her own ass while watching her brother nailing her mother's ass and imagining that she was the one underneath her brother.

Karla awkwardly adjusted her position on her bed to allow her other hand to rub her pussy and clit while she continued finger-fucking her own ass. She soon developed a comfortable rhythm that rapidly brought her to climax. As her orgasm shook her body, her eyes remained glued to the image of her brother and mother having sex upstairs. When her climax subsided, she pulled her finger from her ass and decided to quickly run to her bathroom to wash up. When Karla returned, her brother was moving slowly off of their mother and collapsed on the bed alongside her.

They said something to each other and then kissed. Moments later, Lena and Kris cuddled together under the sheets and appeared to be going to sleep. Karla was left in a daze. There was so much to process. Her mother and brother just had sex, and not just a quickie. Karla found herself completely aroused by watching them fuck, and then found herself wanting to experience anal sex for herself. What was she going to do now? Should she confront them over their taboo activity, or let them continue to think she was unaware so that Karla could continue to watch them on the hidden camera that Kris had placed in their mother's room?

Karla replaced her brother's iPad where she found it and returned to her own bed. It was nearly 3 a.m. and she felt exhausted, but her brain was buzzing with so much that she couldn't fall asleep. She idly wondered if her brother and mother were already asleep. At 5 a.m., still awake, Karla decided to go peek in on her mother and brother, and silently rolled out of bed.

12