Eyes Everywhere Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably, no," Kris admitted. "That still doesn't make what you did right, though."

"I agree," his mother said. "Now, Karla, was his cum really that bad in your mouth."

Karla's face was still angry, but when she looked at her mother, her irritation faded. "You don't understand, it went straight down the back of my throat and I couldn't breathe," she defended.

"I think you were more surprised than unable to breathe," her mother countered. "Getting back to my question, did you like the taste of your brother's cum?"

Karla already knew her mother's opinion and as much as she wanted to argue against it, she wasn't fully able. Instead, she side-stepped the question. "I don't know. I never actually got a good taste of it."

The water quickly became cool and then cold, signalling that the hot water heater was empty. Lena stood up and quickly turned off the shower while Kris and Karla tried to get out of the cold spray. "I think we've had enough fun here. Let's get out and continue our discussion in bed."

The three adults stepped out of the shower and dried themselves in silence. Kris caught his sister and mother watching him dry off and realized they were watching the way his engorged cock swung heavily back and forth with each movement of his body. For his part, Kris also stole glances at his mother and sister as they dried off, seeing them for the first time as beautiful lovers.

They left the bathroom together and Lena had them join her on her bed, still unmade from the evening with her son.

"First, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to force things on either of you before you were fully ready, and I shouldn't have been so manipulative," Lena told her children, She was sitting cross-legged against the headboard with Kris stretched out and leaning on one elbow on her left, while Karla sat on the opposite side of the bed with her legs hanging over the side. "Karla, please come up here and join me," she asked her daughter.

Karla grudgingly complied with her mother's request and sat next to her mother with her back against the headboard and her legs crossed and stretched out in front of her. Lena smiled approvingly. "Now, let's get right down to the heart of things. Are you both okay with all of us being free to have sexual relationships with each other?"

Kris and Karla both nodded without hesitation.

"Okay, if either of you start to feel left out or jealous of the other, will you tell me about it right away?" Lena asked seriously.

Kris and Karla both exchanged quick glances at each other before echoing their agreement.

"Just so that you know, if you two become so involved with each other that I start feeling jealous, I will be sure to let you both know," Lena added with a smile that didn't hide the seriousness in her statement. "So, I guess the next question is 'How do we actually do this?'," Lena said. She paused to wait for any comments from her children.

Kris spoke up first. "I suppose we could have a regular schedule," he said without a great deal of confidence.

"That's certainly the easiest way to go about it," his mother agreed. "There are three possible pairings, but do we also want to include times for all three of us to be together?"

Kris seemed willing to wait for his sister to speak up first; Karla looked as uneasy as her brother and remained silent.

After nearly half a minute, their mother spoke again. "C'mon you two. I'm not going to decide everything by myself. You both need to contribute and participate in the discussion. Karla, what do you think? Would you want to be part of a threesome here, or would you prefer just to be with one of us at a time?"

Karla looked away and then met her mother's gaze. "Yeah, I think that would be fun. I just don't know how it would work out or how often we would want to plan it."

"How about you, Kris?" Lena asked her son.

"Yeah, I'm with Karla. I'd like to try it before trying to decide how often or even if we want to do it regularly," he responded.

"Okay," their mother said with a nod. "Then, assuming that we don't plan any threesomes at the beginning, do you and your sister want to schedule time for just the two of you to be together?"

Kris looked at Karla for confirmation, but all he got from her was a slight shrug of her shoulders. "I don't know," he replied. "I think we need to work that out for ourselves, first." Karla nodded her agreement.

"Fair enough. Then that leaves us with just you and me and Karla and me," his mother said. "How often would you like to be with me?"

"Are you talking about just spending a little time together or sleeping together, or what?" Kris inquired.

His mother smiled. "Personally, I would want all the time I could get with both of you, but if you'd rather not spend the night with me, that's fine." Despite her words, Kris knew that not spending the night with his mother was really not "fine" with her, and it really wasn't "fine" with him either.

"Well, I guess that I would want to spend every night with you that Karla wasn't," he stated firmly.

"Wait a minute! What about what I want?" Karla suddenly spoke up.

"I was just coming to you. What would you like?" her mother asked soothingly.

Karla didn't answer immediately. Finally, she replied, "I'm still trying to figure it out. This is all really new for me and a lot to process. Could we take it slow at first and then see how it goes?"

"Of course, dear. Don't feel like you're being forced into anything you aren't ready for or don't want to do," her mother replied.

"How about if you and I just spend a couple evenings together each week?" Karla offered.

"Whatever you'd like, honey. Are there any particular nights you'd like to be with me?"

Karl looked over at her brother who was watching and listening intently. "How about Tuesdays and Fridays?" Karla suggested.

"That sounds fine to me. How about you, Kris?" Lena turned and asked her son.

"Sure. Does that mean I can be with you the rest of the nights?" he asked a bit eagerly.

Lena laughed. "Perhaps, but I'm not sure I'm physically up for that much attention. How about just limiting ourselves to twice a week out of fairness to your sister? If Karla changes her mind and wants more time with me, then you two can each have another night with me and I'll still have one night a week to rest and recover."

"Okay." Kris agreed. "Since I don't have any real preference, what nights would you like me to join you?" he asked.

"Mmmm, that's a toughie," his mother mused. "How about Monday, and Thursday? That spreads things out a little bit and leaves Wednesday and the weekend nights open for now."

"Okay," Kris nodded his assent. Karla also nodded her agreement and their mother sat back looking very relaxed and happy.

"There, that wasn't so hard after all," she commented.

"When do we start this...," Kris' voice trailed off.

"Well, it's Tuesday morning and I've already had a pretty busy Monday night," Lena observed wryly. "Let's plan on officially starting our new arrangement this evening. Karla will spend the night with me tonight, we'll have a break the next day, and then you are with me on Thursday. Now, we all have to get ready for work in a couple hours, but in the meantime, while we're all here in bed...," she gave her children a salacious smile.

Kris gave his mother a wolfish grin. "I'm up for it!"

Karla seemed a little less sure, but didn't want to be left out, so she also nodded her agreement.

"Okay, my bed and my rules," their mother began. "Kris, I want you to take my spot here and lay on your back with your legs spread wide," she instructed as she rolled away from the middle of the headboard.

Kris wasted no time complying with his mother's order and as soon as he was comfortably reclined, she moved between his thighs and began playing with his soft cock. "Karla, I want you to straddle his face and lean down here to join me," she told her daughter.

Karla somewhat reluctantly obeyed and as she moved over Kris, he noted for the first time how graceful she was and what a beautiful ass his sister had. When she was over his face with her pussy just inches from his mouth, he smelled the scent of her sex and his mouth went dry from nervous anticipation.

"Okay, I think you both know what I want you to do. Kris, you get to taste your sister's pussy for the first time while she and I start with your cock and then go from there," Lena stated. She then took the head of his cock between her lips and began teasing it while signaling for her daughter to join her. Karla bent over which opened her ass cheeks a little wider, giving her brother a better view of his sister's pussy.

Up close, he could see that her soft blonde curls were neatly trimmed along the top and sides to form a near-perfect triangle that extended all the way over her cunt lips. His fingers carefully opened her outer lips carefully and he felt his sister's body stiffen over him at that first contact with her cunt. He resolved to be gentle with her and not make her feel more uncomfortable than he knew she already was.

His tongue reached out to softly glide up through the length of her slit, starting at the bottom near her anus and going slowly up the inside of one labia. At the top, he avoided her clit and went back down the inside of the other labia until arriving back near her anal sphincter. He stopped well before reaching that part of her anatomy, still not keen on trying oral-anal sex despite his mother's earlier comments. He repeated his licking movement several more times and felt his sister relax above him as she grew used to the idea of her brother eating her pussy.

Meanwhile, Lena ws taking her time with her son's cock and frequently passed it over to her daughter to share. At first, Karla was hesitant to take it back in her mouth after her previous experience, but her mother convinced her that Kris was a long way from cumming again, and she had nothing to worry about. "Besides, I want to make sure that I get to enjoy his cum this time," Lena said with a sparkle in her eye.

Karla was still a novice at sucking cock and her mother took the opportunity to continue teaching her some of the "tricks of the trade" that she had learned in her youth and early adulthood. Karls steadily became more comfortable with her mother's blunt talk and relaxed as she started enjoying some of the activities her mother demonstrated on Kris. Soon, Lena's discussion moved from just talking about giving head to other forms of sexual activity. That was when Karla first found out that her mother enjoyed anal sex, light bondage, role-playing, and even group sex. Of the latter, Lena confided, "I only tried it a couple of times. The first time, I was too nervous and self-conscious to really enjoy it, but the second time, I was a little high and much more relaxed, so I found myself really getting into it."

Just as her mother predicted, Kris' cock took a little longer to reach full erection, and even after that, they spent several minutes teasing, sucking, nibbling, and playing with it without any hint that he was nearing orgasm. "Your father could last for almost an hour before cumming and stayed hard as a railroad spike the whole time," Lena whispered to her daughter. "I'm hoping your brother is the same way" Karla almost blushed at her mother's bawdy comment, but at the same time, she found it strangely exhilarating.

Meanwhile, Kris was getting more aggressive on his sister's pussy and shifted to teasing her clit with his tongue until it started to tire. Withdrawing his mouth to rest, he inserted two fingers deep inside her twat and slowly finger-fucked her. To his surprise, Karla's body began rocking back and forth to drive his hand deeper into her cunt. His concentration was regularly broken by something his mother or sister did to his cock or balls, but it was never painful. He even enjoyed when they tongued his pee hole a couple of times and when his mother fingered his ass for a few minutes.

Kris finally removed his fingers from Karla's pussy and spread her ass cheeks wide in preparation for diving back into her muff when his mother's head popped in view to surprise him.

"How are you doing down there?" she asked with a lecherous smile. "Ready for a change?"

Kris wasn't sure what she meant, but he pulled his mouth off of his sister's wet pussy and looked up at his mother with questioning eyes. He didn't have to wait long.

His mother moved away and moments later, replaced Karla over his face. Next, he felt Karla straddling his waist and then her hand took his stiff cock and guided it up inside her dripping wet cunt. Kris knew his sister had been on birth control pills for several years to help control her periods, so he wasn't concerned about getting her pregnant. He couldn't see much with his mother's thighs effectively covering his face, but when he reached up to support her upper body, he felt his mother and twin sister embracing in a kiss.

Karla eventually started rising and falling over his cock and he loved the way her tight pussy gripped his fat dick. He busied himself eating his mother's pussy, which was already wet, and thought about what it must have looked like to an outside observer watching the mother-daughter-son combo having sex on the bed. True to form, his mother did not remain passive while he ate her pussy. She used her hands to spread her ass cheeks and started rubbing herself over his face, making sure that he had frequent contact with her anus. At first, Kris was grossed out by the thought of his mother's asshole rubbing over his face, and he tried to avoid it.

"Stop being a wuss," his mother chided. "I made sure I was nice and clean down there before we left the shower." Despite her admonition, Kris' mother stopped rubbing her ass over his face and let him get back to pleasuring just her pussy. While he was busy between her legs, she and her daughter were rediscovering one another.

Lena and Karla shared a kiss that became surprisingly passionate. Lena attributed her daughter's new-found intensity to the slow fucking she was enjoying from her brother. From what Lena gathered, Karla had never experienced intercourse with a man, and her brother was giving her an unforgettable first-time experience. Lena also knew that Kris' experience was very limited, but for the moment, that wasn't obvious to his virginal sister. She thought back to her own first experience with a man and how disappointing it was.

They were both in their first year of college and met at a party. After a few drinks, they found themselves in her dorm room and then things became heated. They both wanted to engage in sex but neither wanted to initiate things. Eventually, they both ended up naked in bed and after brief and ineffective foreplay on both their parts, she felt his hard dick trying to press up between her legs. She finally gave up waiting on his futile effort to penetrate her and reached down to guide him inside her dry pussy. He climaxed almost as soon as he entered her and promptly got soft. After that, things became awkward and she couldn't wait for him to leave so that she could masturbate to work through her pent-up desires.

Lena pulled free from her daughter's open mouth and reached down to rub Karla's clit with one hand. She also whispered hints to her daughter about things she could try doing to stimulate herself more, and Karla proved to be a very willing and interested student. Karla also proved to be very flexible and supple which broadened the range of positions with which the two women could experiment.

Karla's favorite new position was reclining backwards on her knees to rest on her brother's bent knees and raised upper legs, with his cock still deep inside her pussy. Then, her mother leaned forward to lick and suck Karla's gleaming wet and completely exposed pussy, with regular forays to suck her son's cock before putting it back in her daughter's cunt. During all that, Kris continued to eat his mother's pussy and enjoyed tasting her delicious pussy juice when she climaxed for the first time. It wasn't long after that, that Karla climaxed and Lena was treated to another sample of her daughter's fresh pussy juice.

Growing bored with Kris remaining on his back, Lena finally had him get up and fuck her ass doggy-style while she was on top of Karla in a sixty-nine position. While Karla was licking and sucking her mother's pussy, she also got her first view of anal sex happening inches from her face. Kris lubricated his mother's welcoming ass from the large pump bottle of gel that they had used the night before and then pressed the fat head of his cock carefully into the center of her bunghole.

Since he did nothing to prepare her ass ahead of time, it was harder to penetrate than the first time, but he was patient and kept up a steady pressure. It wasn't long before he was rewarded with the sight of his dick starting to disappear inside her at the same time as he heard his mother groaning loudly under him. Looking just past his cock, he could see his sister's eyes growing wide as she watched her mother's ass getting plundered by her brother's huge cock.

Kris smiled at the look on his sister's face, but remained focused on assaulting his mother's tight ass without hurting her in the process. He was still learning to understand the sounds that she made, but felt confident that she was still enjoying what he was doing. Halfway into her ass, he stopped and slowly started to withdraw. As he did, her ass made a slight sucking sound as his shaft began to exit.

He did not pull the head of his cock out, but once it reached the hard ring of her sphincter, he reversed himself again and began to slide back inside her, a little easier than before. It took him a few minutes before his dick was able to slide relatively easily in and out of his mother's ass, and required some additional lubricating gel to be applied about halfway through the process. By then, he sister was fully engaged in eating her mother's cunt and working hard to bring her to orgasm.

Despite her mother's earlier admission on enjoying anal sex, Karla couldn't believe that she was having Kris fuck her ass right above Karla's head. Karla had no idea what it felt like, but was certain that it was not as fun as having her pussy fucked, especially by her brother's monster cock. Karla still had a hard time getting used to seeing it so big after years of seeing it in a "normal" condition. When Kris' cock first entered her pussy earlier, Karla immediately felt herself being stretched to her limit trying to accommodate his size. Fortunately, she was able to control the rate of penetration and found that it didn't take long for her cunt to dilate sufficiently to comfortably handle him. She didn't know much about anal sex, but knew that a rectum was not nearly as flexible.

When Karla returned her attention to their mother's dripping pussy, just above her mouth, she noted again how her mother kept her pubic hair trimmed to a small "landing strip" that was well clear of her pussy. Her friend Melissa kept her pussy hair neatly trimmed similar to the way Karla did. However, Jenna allowed hers to flourish unfettered and her full bush completely covered her pussy from an inch or more above it all the way back to her anal area. After eating her mother out, Karla developed an appreciation for a smooth, bare pussy and started considering cleaning herself up more.

Karla found it increasingly harder to focus on her mother's pussy while her own was being eaten out as well. When her mother first probed and teased around Karla's tiny little asshole with her finger, Karla stiffened up in surprise. She had never engaged in any form of anal sex and thought it was distasteful. Nevertheless, she didn't say anything or try to stop her mother.

It wasn't much longer before her mother began licking around Karla's anus, and despite how unappealing the idea of oral-anal sex was to her, Karla couldn't deny the very pleasant stimulation her mother was providing. It wasn't a surprise then, when her mother tenderly inserted her index finger inside Karla's tightly closed hole. As Lena slowly finger-fucked her daughter's ass, Karla looked up at her brother's thick cock moving smoothly in and out of their mother's ass and wondered how much different it would feel compared to her mother's finger.