Eyes Everywhere Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suddenness of her orgasm surprised Karla. Her mind had drifted to a fantasy of being fucked in her ass, which added to the stimulation she was already getting between her legs from her mother sucking on her clit and fingering her ass. Her hips rapidly bucked up into her mother's face as fresh cum juice started to leak from deep inside her cunt. Lena held on and savored every bit of her daughter's cum while feeling delightfully full from Kris' cock stuffed inside her ass.

Not long after Karla collapsed from her climax, Lena felt her own orgasm building. A flurry of thoughts and pictures passed through her mind, and each one becoming more fantastic, lewd and depraved than the ones before. She imagined herself involved in all kinds of sexual activities with her son and daughter, and as her climax neared, those activities started to involve other people and objects. Her moans grew louder from between Karla's legs and then her hips started rapidly humping her daughter's face.

Kris held on to his mother's hips to keep his cock from pulling out of her ass and then satisfied himself with admiring the show below him. He never imagined that his mother could move herself so powerfully and quickly as her hips drove up and down on Karla's face like a jackhammer. That made him even more eager to pick up a box of condoms so that he could fuck her pussy.

Lena's orgasm, while intense, was also short-lived. When it subsided, she remained resting on top of her daughter with her ass still up high in the air and impaled on her son's massive dick. Kris resumed fucking his mother, but his cock was almost numb and he doubted that he would be able to cum nytime soon. As if reading his mind, Lena asked, "Kris, how are you doing back there? Do you need to take a break?"

Not wanting to appear weak, he replied, "I'm doing good."

"Well, I'm not," his mother answered with a crooked smile. "My ass isn't used to this much attention and it's feeling sore."

Kris took the hint and backed out of his mother. He realized that his cock was also feeling a bit sore and chafed from so much rubbing, especially with so little lubrication to help it. He sprawled out on the bed alongside his mother and sister and the three remained quiet for a short while as they composed their own thoughts about what just occurred.

"Say, Mom?" Kris began. "I think we should plan a night for all three of us to spend the night together."

"Me, too," chimed Karla. "That was a lot of fun and there are a lot more things we can do together."

Lena gave her kids a tired smile. "That's fine with me, but I may need to rest at times, so you two will have to carry on while I just watch and relax." Kris and Karla exchanged glances.

"You want to watch us having sex?" Kris asked incredulously.

"Sure, how is that much different than what just happened? Weren't we all doing a bit of watching of the others?" his mother replied.

"Yeah, but that was different," said Karla. "I mean, we were all doing it together. Nobody was just watching."

"Well, I for one enjoy watching," Lena responded. "Would that bother you?" she asked both of them.

Kris and Karla looked at each other again for a few seconds as they silently thought about their mother's question. Karla kept quiet about her own voyeurism and how much it had excited her.

Finally, Kris responded. "I guess not. It would be okay with me."

Karla nodded. "Me, too," she said. Inside, her heart started pounding at the thought of being able to watch her mother and brother have sex.

Their mother smiled. "If you feel funny with me just sitting in the room while you two are having fun, maybe we can put those security cameras to good use and I'll just stay here and watch you guys in your rooms?" Both of her children blanched.

"You want to watch us while we're having sex?" Karla exclaimed.

"Of course I would. I just told you that a minute ago. And It wouldn't really be spying on you if it wasn't a secret, would it?" her mother countered. "And to be fair, I'll keep Kris' cameras in my bedroom and bath so either or both of you can watch me. I actually think that it would be fun to know that you might be watching me." She giggled.

"You can't be serious?" Kris followed up on his sister's question.

"I'm very serious," their mother replied. "I think the cameras in all the rooms should remain up. In fact, I think I'll go ahead and put security cameras in every room in the house so we can all watch whoever we want, whenever we want. Just think, you might be getting dressed, taking a shower, or masturbating and one of us could be watching and perhaps even playing with ourself as well."

"But what if we had someone else with us, like a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Karla pressed.

Lena frowned. "Good point. In that case, you can cover the camera lens so no one can watch. Actually, you could cover the camera lens anytime you felt uncomfortable that someone might be watching. How does that sound?"

Kris and Karla didn't look completely convinced, but they both shrugged their shoulders and said, "Okay."

"Things are going to be so exciting and so much fun around here!" their mother exclaimed with a huge smile. "But I need to get ready for work, and so do you guys, so unless you want to shower with me again and watch me get dressed, then you need to scoot!"

Neither Kris nor Karla moved. "I could use another shower," Kris said.

"Me, too!" his sister joined in. The three of them moved off Lena's bed and headed back to the bathroom for another shower, but this time, without the extracurricular activities of before.