Eyes Everywhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was bright pink and the main shaft was smooth and banana-shaped. Near the base, the smaller arm extended curing in the opposite direction of the main part. The entire device was made of soft silicon rubber over some sort of stiff, internal frame, and the base contained two switches. One controlled vibration on the main segment while the other controlled vibration for the clit stimulator. Both were three-position switches for Off-low-high speeds. He played with each of the settings in his hand before shutting the device down and carefully replacing it in his mother's drawer. He searched the drawer for another minute with no new findings before moving on to the next one.

Kris went through the rest of his mother's dresser and other than finding some very sexy and sheer nighties that he had never seen her wear, there were no big surprises remaining. He made sure that there were no signs of his surreptitious visit and then went back to his room. Later that evening, he researched different adult toys for women and found something similar to the glass dildo in his mother's drawer. As he suspected, it was a small anal dildo, primarily for beginners. He also found a couple of beaded devices much like the one his mother had, but they were advertised as either anal or vaginal toys, and he wasn't sure how his mother actually used hers.

Lena

Lena lived alone with her twin children, Kris and Karla. Their father left without letting anyone know almost ten years earlier and after months of trying to track him down, she filed for divorce based on abandonment. One year after he left, she was officially single again. After getting over the shock of his sudden disappearance, Lena decided that she was happier now that he was out of her life. She had been the main breadwinner for most of their brief marriage, and the last year he was living with her, he was unemployed and showed little interest in doing anything other than sitting on the sofa drinking and talking shit with his equally lazy friends.

Kris and Karla were 9 when he left and at first, they were sad and confused. Eventually, Lena got them to focus on starting a new life with just the three of them and found that with her ex- no longer burning through her money on drinking and spending on his friends, that she could live quite comfortably with the kids and even cut back on her old 50-60 hour work week to have a more normal home life.

The twins were 19 now and fresh out of high school. Both had dreams of going to college, but were in no hurry to get back into a routine centered around attending class, getting good grades, and little else. Kris worked for a local landscaper, while Karla was interning with a high-end realty company whose VP of Operations just happened to be one of Lena's good friends going back to childhood.

As twins, her son and daughter couldn't have been further apart. Kris was introverted, geeky, and had few friends. Karla was extroverted, very much a people-person, and often the center of attention. She spent a lot of her time hanging out with friends when she wasn't working. Karla was driven to succeed and make a name for herself; Kris had a much more laissez-faire outlook on life, and while he wanted to do more with himself, he never seemed especially concerned about actively trying to do it.

Both were attractive, but not very overtly. Karla looked very much like her mother: almost six feet tall; slender without much of a figure; long, straight blonde hair; and small breasts that were barely noticeable in her normal loose clothing. However, Karla did have a very expressive face and a smile that caused anyone around her to light up. Coupled with her normally ebullient personality, she was quite popular. Her light, outgoing personality frequently caused people to underestimate her, for Karla was quite intelligent and very thoughtful.

Kris was more like his father. Just under six feet tall with black hair; a stocky build with well-developed musculature that made him appear more athletic than he actually was; and dark, brooding eyes that seemed to attract the attention of every girl he met. He was more emotional than his sister, and also more intelligent, even though their school grades showed little difference.

A couple years after her ex- left the scene, Kris happened to walk in on her while she was in the middle of changing. In her shock, Lena yelled at him to leave as she belatedly tried to cover herself. As soon as he was gone and she started to recover, Lena realized how embarrassed her son was and that her response probably only made him feel worse. She pulled her robe on quickly and went downstairs to his room to smooth things over.

She immediately noticed that he couldn't bring his eyes up to look at her and his whole demeanor was one of shame. She put her arm around his shoulders and apologized for her reaction. While he didn't physically pull away from her, she felt like he was acutely uncomfortable with her sitting against him. She offered some more words of consolation and understanding before getting up to leave. As she stood, she happened to notice the outline of his hard cock under his shorts, and that's when she understood the real reason for his distant behavior.

Kris stood up with her and she automatically held him close against her as she told him how much she loved him and his sister. Lena felt her son's boner pressing against her thigh and when she glanced down, she saw that his eyes were looking at her breasts through the slight opening at the of her robe. "That little horn dog," Lena thought. "He's getting turned on by his mother!" She felt oddly conflicted because one part of her wanted to be repulsed by her son's sexual response to her, while another part of her was flattered and excited.

She released him and swiftly left his room, wondering if it truly was an accident that he walked in on her when he did. Part of her was a little disturbed by the thought of her son having sexual fantasies or interests in her, but for the most part, she viewed his behavior as more or less normal, sexual interest by a boy in puberty. While she never admitted it to herself, deep down inside, she was gratified that he became physically aroused by her body.

Over the next few weeks, Lena became more attuned to how Kris behaved around her. Initially, it was to make sure that things really were okay between them. Over time, his interest in her seemed to decline as he started dating girls his own age from school. Just after he and Karla graduated from high school, Kris and his girlfriend broke up and Lena saw an immediate change in his behavior. He was depressed and uninterested in getting outside and meeting anybody else or doing anything. However, when she thought she detected him trying to see more of her body, Lena began to play games with him to make sure it wasn't her imagination getting carried away.

The easiest thing to do was to not wear any underwear under her nightgown and then give him opportunities to look down her top to see how he reacted. His response was more than she expected, and over the course of several mornings, she continued to provide him with opportunities to look down the top of her gown. When he did, Lena felt a slight thrill of excitement, even though she knew it was morally wrong to engage in such behavior.

One morning, she pulled out a small step ladder and climbed to the top step to look for something in the very back of the top kitchen storage cabinets.

"Kris, can you give me a hand?" she called out over her shoulder. He quickly joined her.

"What do you need, Mom?" he asked politely.

"I'm trying to find a set of springform pans that I put up in one of these cabinets, but don't want to fall off and may need some help clearing things out as I dig through here," she answered. With both arms raised up over her head to search through items in the cabinet, her gown rose up from just behind her knees to half-way up the back of her thighs. Lena was sure she had his undivided attention and as she pretended to look far back inside the cabinet, she glanced down to see her son's response.

She almost laughed aloud when she saw his head trying to look up under her gown to see her bare ass and pussy. She shifted her weight a couple times on the stepladder and then pretended to catch herself. She moved her feet as wide apart as they would go for "stability" and asked Kris to hold on to her and keep her from falling. His hands firmly grasped her hips and Lena proceeded to start pulling things from the cabinet.

"Here, could you take this?" she asked as she handed him a small, portable cake mixer. Kris let go of her hips and took the mixer to set it down on the nearby countertop. His hands returned to her hips and a few seconds later, she handed him a set of heavy mixing bowls to set aside. Lena made sure that he had more chances to peer up her gown and silently wondered what he actually saw from that vantage point. She made sure that his hands had plenty of opportunity to slide up and down her hips as she moved around in his loose grasp.

After returning everything back to the top cabinet, Lena bent over and took a quick step back down the stepladder. Kris was caught completely by surprise and as she planned, his head found itself completely up under her gown. Before he could pull away, Kris' face was practically between the cheeks of her ass, and only then did Lena stop and let out a cry of feigned surprise.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry," she cried out as Kris ducked down to extract himself out from under his mother's gown.

"Mom!" he called out as he moved clear. His face was quickly turning red as he backed away with a startled look. However, Lena noted with satisfaction the size of the hard-on stretching the soft flannel of his pajama pants.

"I'm so sorry, Kris. I lost my balance as I was starting to climb down," Lena explained apologetically.

"That's okay," Kris mumbled. She had him help her look through two more cabinets, but kept herself content with watching him continue to look up her gown. On the third cabinet, she triumphantly pulled out a box containing the set of springform pans she had been "searching" for and then hugged Kris for his help. Her left nipple was almost poking him in the eye through her gown and she held onto him longer than necessary just to make sure he got a good view of it.

It was almost two weeks later that Lena remembered their home security system and thought about using it to check up on her kids, especially Kris. It was initially installed by her cable internet provider immediately after she kicked her ex- out of the house. In addition to the standard configuration of wireless sensors on the windows and doors, it also included several video cameras that doubled as motion sensors. She had cameras installed in the living room, sun room, and foyer, as well as the two-car garage. One of the advantages that if provided was remote access to the system, including the camera feeds, from her smartphone or other mobile device.

One afternoon when Karla was at work and Kris was over at a friend's home, Lena moved the camera from the garage and set it up in Kris' bedroom behind some shoe boxes of stuff stored on top of his armoire. Judging by the dust she noted on the boxes, Kris had probably not looked at them since they were put up there years earlier. The cameras required an electrical outlet for power, but fortunately, she found an open outlet within reach behind the armoire.

She relocated the camera in the foyer to her daughter's room, but it was a little harder to hide. Lena settled on putting it behind some artificial flowers on top of a tall bookcase. She ended up having to move the bookcase about six inches to one side so that the camera's power cord would reach the outlet behind the bookcase. As she stood back and surveyed her handiwork, she realized that the two status lights on the front of the cameras were both easily visible. She found some black electrical tape and covered the lights on both cameras to help keep them hidden.

Pulling out her phone, Lena pulled up the security system app and tapped over to look at the camera feeds. She adjusted both cameras slightly until she was satisfied with the views and then left her children's rooms without leaving a sign of her activity.

Later that night, when the kids were in their bedrooms for the evening, Lena checked the camera feeds to see how they were looking. Karla was sitting back in her bed talking on the phone to someone, while Kris was sitting in his bed with his iPad playing a game, chatting, or just skimming over his various social media. She was just getting ready to turn it off when she saw Kris pull his jeans and shorts down past his knees, and then prop up the iPad to watch something.

Lena was taken aback at the unexpected sight of her son's obviously swollen dick and her shock intensified when he began stroking it with one hand. Lena's mouth went dry and she watched in rapt fascination as her son masturbated. She felt frustrated that she couldn't zoom in with the camera lens and wondered if her son took after his father in the sex department. The only thing Lena missed about her ex-husband was the sex they used to have. His cock wasn't huge, but was certainly wide enough to stretch all of her holes and he always had incredible stamina.

Her son masturbated for at least ten minutes while looking at something on his iPad before he came. By that time, Lena's hand was already down under her panties rubbing her clit feverishly, but she wasn't close to her own orgasm. She watched her son's cock spurt out a large gob of cream that he captured with tissue paper in his other hand and licked her lips at the thought of tasting a man's fresh cum again. She had not enjoyed sex with a man in almost eleven years and during that time, she had settled for masturbation as her only form of sexual relief.

When her son stood up to dispose of the soiled tissue, Lena had a clear view of his semi-erect cock hanging down heavily between his legs. Somehow, it appeared even bigger than she first thought, which sent her mind off on another wild set of thoughts concerning her son. The taboo nature of her thoughts along with the visual of her son's large, swinging meat pole provided one of the most intense orgasms that Lena had ever experienced.

Lena was left panting heavily in her bed waiting for her son to return to his bed so she could continue watching him. However, when he did return, his pants were back in place and he didn't resume any more sexual play.

Lena felt hugely disappointed that her newfound source of excitement had been so brief, but vowed to herself to continue checking up on her son to enjoy more voyeuristic moments.

Several times throughout the day, Lena quietly slipped into her room, closed the door, and called up the security camera feeds on her laptop. She discovered that her son had a routine of masturbating most mornings before getting out of bed, and most afternoons around 4:30pm. She found herself watching the clock during her afternoon workouts and making sure that she was finished and downstairs alone in her room to wait for his afternoon ritual. Luckily, she had time to get out of her sweaty exercise clothes and take a quick shower before he usually got started.

Lena also discovered that whenever she was especially provocative around him, he would frequently disappear back into his room and masturbate. That was her first confirmation that her son had a sexual interest in her. That led her to be more deliberate about what she wore and how she acted around him to control or affect his reactions. Lena sometimes played mind games by teasing him with glimpses of her body and then not letting him leave to go jerk off, just so that she could take perverse pleasure in watching him squirm with his own unrequited desire while she continued to provoke his sexual response.

Lena found herself excited by the thought of her son having sexual fantasies about her. Later, she wondered why those thoughts didn't bother her more. However, since she was having similar fantasies about him, that seemed to explain her lack of disgust about his apparent incestuous interest in her. In bed alone at night, she became increasingly obsessed with thoughts of having sex with her son and soon, she was using most of the sex toys she had purchased for herself years ago to aid the physical pleasure from her morally wrong fantasies.

Lena would sometimes lay awake in bed, slowly playing with her pussy and thinking of different ways that she might seduce her son, or at least get him to have sex with her. She thought about pretending to be drunk and getting him to help take care of her one night, but was afraid that Kris might ask his sister to help with anything that involved getting their mother ready for bed. In most of her fantasies, he would be the instigator and take sexual advantage of his unprotesting mother. That would lead to regular encounters that became increasingly risky, including public sex in a store when he was helping her buy a new dress.

The entire time that Lena was masturbating while watching her son in the afternoon, she was unaware that he was jerking off to her own nude or nearly nude image being transmitted from her upstairs bedroom.

12