Eyes Everywhere Pt. 02 - Karla

Story Info
Karla discovers a hidden webcam in her bedroom.
1.6k words
4.26
20.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla

Karla spent little time at home. She had several friends that liked to hang out together and she preferred the variety of interactions that came with that group. Unknown to all but her two closest friends, Karla's sexual interests started to steer towards other young women. She dated one boy in high school for almost four months and still went out on occasional dates whenever one asked her out, but never developed a close, long-term relationship with any of them. Her two friends also happened to be her episodic lovers, thus her secret remained safe with them. Most of the people they knew, including their own families, would not have cared much one way or the other to find out the three girls were involved in lesbian sex. However, there were enough assholes in school and around town who would have made their young lives as uncomfortable and painful as possible had the girl's sexual preferences become widely known.

Like Karla, neither of the other two young women was currently dating a boy, even though one of them, Jenna, had just ended a six-month relationship with a boy she had known since kindergarten. For the most part, the three girls seemed to agree that boys their age were still too immature to be interesting. The girls liked each other a lot, but had different interests and none of them felt romantic love for either of the others.

All three girls were attractive - Karla was easily the plainest of the three but was often told that she had the perfect body and grace to be a model. However, boys just seemed to sense that the girls, while attractive, nice, and pleasant to be around, were still just a little "off". The lack of serious attention from a boy didn't bother the three in the least. They were social creatures who enjoyed each other and most of the people they met.

When they did feel the need to scratch their sexual urges, two of them would often get-together at a home where parents and any siblings were away, and they would satisfy each other. Sex was never an activity that consumed much of their thinking and was more recreational and experimental in nature when they did get together sexually. There was never any jealousy between the three, and they even enjoyed a sexual threesome together at times just for a change of pace. However, they preferred their relationship as "just friends" - it seemed like a lot less work and a lot less stress.

It was during one of these afternoon hook-ups that Karla's secret came out.

Karla and Jenna originally planned to use Jenna's home for their afternoon romp, but when they got there, both of Jenna's brothers were there with some of their friends playing video games and drinking. Making a quick ad-lib, Karla volunteered her bedroom. Her mother was the only one home and she would be in her daily workout during most of the visit. After her workout, her mom always went back to her own room to shower and change, and rarely intruded on Karla.

Jenna agreed and the two girls hurried to Karla's house. As promised, Lena was in her workout when the two girls arrived, and Karla's brother, Kris, was away somewhere with his own friends. Locking her bedroom door behind them, Karla led Jenna to the bed and the two girls were quickly naked and intertwined together.

Lena finished her workout, and went to her bedroom to get cleaned up. After toweling off from her shower, she automatically went to her bed to open her laptop and check the security camera in her son's room. As soon as she saw his room was empty, she remembered that he was out with friends. Disappointed, she started to close the app, but happened to look at the video feed from her daughter's room.

Her jaw dropped at the sight of Karla laying naked in bed with another girl having sex. She was caught completely by surprise to find out her daughter was lesbian. Other than the shock from being surprised, her daughter's sexual preference didn't really bother her. Lena had experimented with lesbian sex several times in her youth and even had a very short lesbian affair the year after her divorce. She enjoyed sex with another woman, but greatly preferred men.

Lena watched the two young women kissing, sucking each other's breasts, eating each other out and just making love to one another, and Lena felt a tinge of envy. After perhaps fifteen minutes of spying, Lena reluctantly shut down the app and got dressed. She was in the kitchen when Karla and her girlfriend emerged from the back hallway smiling.

"Hi Mom!" Karla called out cheerfully when she saw her mother in the kitchen.

"Hi, dear! How are you doing today?" Lena asked as she looked up at her daughter.

"You remember Jenna, don't you?" Karla asked. "We were just talking about what colleges we want to go to next year and talking about maybe trying to room together if we go to the same college," she lied smoothly.

"Oh really?" Lena replied with a raised eyebrow. "That would be nice if you could room with someone you already knew instead of a random stranger assigned by the school." She smiled at the thought of what the two girls would likely be doing each night in their dorm room instead of studying.

"We're off!" Karla announced. "What time is dinner?"

"It should be ready around 6:30," her mother responded.

"Okay, ciao!" Karla called out happily as she pulled Jenna along in her wake.

"Bye, Jenna. Nice seeing you again," Lena called out to the departing girls.

"Bye, Ms. Nash," Jenna answered just before heading out the front door.

Seconds later, Lena was standing in a completely silent house and had a short, lascivious thought of being with Jenna. "Mmmm," she thought. "She certainly is a delicious-looking young thing. I wouldn't mind taking her out for a test ride, myself!"

Several days later, Karla went into her room and listened with irritation as her door hit into the tall bookcase on the wall behind it. It had happened a few times over the previous couple of weeks or so and was begging to get under her skin. "It never did that before," she thought crossly.

Deciding to try and fix it, she carefully opened her door and noticed that it overlapped the bookcase by a couple of inches. "What the fuck?" she thought. Bending down, she carefully pushed against the bookcase to slide it away from the door. However, as it started moving, she heard something fall over and so she stopped to check out what happened.

She didn't see anything obvious at first, but upon closer inspection, she saw something laying back behind some fake flowers her mother had put up years ago to bring some femininity and brightness to her little girl's room. The flowers were on the very top of the bookcase and Karla had to get up on her tiptoes to reach whatever had fallen. Grabbing it with one hand, she started to bring it down when something caught and the flower vase almost fell forward off the shelf.

"Shit!" Karla said under her breath as she quickly grabbed the vase to keep it from crashing down. Pulling over her desk chair, Karla stood up on the seat to see what was getting stuck. That's when she saw that it was a small camera that was plugged into the wall behind the bookcase.

"What the fuck?" Karla said in anger and consternation. Looking at the camera, she tried to tell it's purpose and that's when she noticed the small strip of black electrical tape covering two lights on the front. "Motherfucker!" she said in recognition. Someone had put a camera in her room to spy on her.

Karla immediately thought of her brother. She couldn't imagine that he would want to spy on her, but there was no one else in the house to consider. It wasn't like he never saw her naked. Despite their mother's admonitions, Karla had never demonstrated any modesty around the house. She and Kris shared the bathroom that joined their rooms, but she rarely bothered to close the door opening into his room. They had often showered together until they were 11 years old when their mother insisted they stop. Afterwards, whenever she was in the bathroom, she seldom closed the door leading to her brother's room. Similarly, she often left the bathroom door open to her room, meaning that Kris frequently saw his sister in various states of undress whenever he was in the bathroom. Karla often walked in on her brother without warning either in his room or the bathroom, and he had become desensitized to seeing her naked or her seeing him the same way.

Her anger burned hot as she thought about how she wanted to respond to his surreptitious invasion of her life. It really bothered her that despite their lifelong openness with one another, he felt the need to spy on her. She first thought about taking the camera down completely and hiding it, but that would just let Kris know that she had found it. Karla thought some more and decided to put the camera back where it was, but to turn it slightly so that it only showed the back of the flower vase. Then, she would wait and catch him in the act of trying to reposition it.

Putting the camera back in place made her realize why the door was hitting the bookshelf; the power cord could not reach the outlet otherwise. She put the bookcase back where it was and turned the camera just enough so that the vase blocked the lens. Satisfied with her plan, but still quite angry, Karla put her chair back and vowed to spend even less time in her room.