Eyes in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurting you," I said, no hesitation.

Ash gave me that smile again.

"I know. That's why I feel so safe with you. I know you'll never hurt me. You know...in a way, it felt...never mind."

"No, tell me."

She was hesitant for the first time in our conversation.

"It felt good. You touched me, you know? On my chest and my belly. I hate my belly. To me, it's always been ugly, and fat. But you got hard when you touched it. And you pulled my body so close to you. You loved it. And um, dicks don't know how to lie. It felt really, really good to be wanted by someone like you. Attractive, intelligent, muscular..."

She didn't so much stop talking as she let the words just die out after she said them. I considered them. Let them roll around in my mind. I felt a small hope, deep in my heart, but I quashed it. I'd think about it later, but right now my concern was for my sister's wellbeing.

"Well, as long as you're not upset, I'm not. Thanks for understanding."

"Of course. I'm sure that if I rubbed against you, really enjoying how, um, firm your body felt against mine, how warm you were, how you smelled, you wouldn't be mad at me either. Even if...I, um, finished."

I looked her in the eyes, and when she saw that I wasn't upset, only a bit surprised, she smiled mischievously. I returned the smile. Then I said something, without really considering anything but how fortunate we were that no one was here to listen to this conversation.

"I guess we're alone up here. No one ever has to know what happened."

"That's right. I'll never tell. It'll just be a memory we share. Something...just for us."

"Yeah."

We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence, but it wasn't uncomfortable. It was two people, who loved each other, sharing a meal, and enjoying each other's company.

When the food was done, I brought up something that was in the back of my mind.

"Ashley, did Dad ever warn you about anything up here?"

She laughed.

"You mean how he got all obsessive he got about us being home before dark?"

"Yeah, kind of..."

"Ok, I'm interested now. What is it?"

"A few years ago Dad had one of his 'man-to-man' talks with me..."

Ashley rolled her eyes theatrically, ever a believer in equality. I didn't blame her, but this seemed important.

"...yeah I know. But listen, ok?"

"I'm listening, sorry," Ashley said.

"He told me that there were spirits in the woods. I thought he was joking, but now I don't think so. He said that they were fairly safe. They would never do anything during the day, and probably wouldn't at night, but you could never be sure. And that they, um, preferred to hurt women, when they got angry."

Ashley's face paled.

"You mean the eyes, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. Did you see them last night?"

"Y..yes. They scared me, John. I couldn't even move. I wanted to run, but I couldn't even breathe. Eventually, finally, I screamed. And then you came so fast. I knew you would."

I was uncomfortable with the intensity of her gaze. Probably because I fucking loved it.

"I think Dad knows more about this place than he's told us. Maybe Mom too. I don't know but...if you want to leave..."

"No!"

"I mean...I won't be angry..."

"No! I'm not going to let fucking ghosts or a stupid nightmare drive me away from my favorite place. If you want we can try to get a hold of Dad, he gave me the hotel they were staying at in Germany. But I want to stay. Especially if you're with me."

"All right," I said, torn between happiness to be alone in what amounted to a romantic location with my little sister and fear that she might be hurt. By me or whatever was in the woods.

-----------------------

Water

-----------------------

June 6th, 1985

"We should go swimming!"

It was a strange thing to say, almost alien to me given the context. I was sitting on the couch, lost in thought about what to do when Ash walked in with the biggest, goofiest smile on her face and announced her plans.

"The lake is gonna be cold," I noted.

"It's always cold this early in the summer, but the day is already getting hot. It'll feel good, and we can take a break if we need to and lay out on the rock."

I could see by the way she was looking at me that there would be no resisting.

"All right, sounds good. Let's go."

So we got changed. I threw on some trunks and a t-shirt. While I waited for Ash, I filled a jug with cold water, made some sandwiches for later, threw them in a cooler, and grabbed some towels. By the time I was done, I saw her coming down the stairs. I should have realized something was up by the fact that she was wearing one of my t-shirts, which was huge and baggy on her.

"I grabbed the sunscreen," she said suddenly, eyes oddly big.

"Oh, good, I would have forgotten," I said, which was true. I had a tendency to burn myself through negligence at least once every trip.

We walked out quietly. I locked the door behind us, which was something we seldom did. It was unspoken, but we were both being extra cautious. Even if I hadn't wanted to go swimming, I'd have still gone with her, just to keep an eye on her. I cared too much not too.

We came to the rock and looked out onto the water. It was peaceful. There was a beautiful breeze and a few clouds scudded across a deep blue sky that only seemed to reside here and in my memories. I felt a twinge of fear for Ashley, but that ended when she kicked off her sandals and took off her shirt.

I can't really describe my reaction, except to say that I must have been flat-out staring at her. I can't imagine any other response. I was also hard in about a second.

Ashley was wearing a bikini. I'd never seen it before. More importantly, I'd never seen *her* in it before.

It fit. No one would say it was "too small." Well, no one who was attracted to women, anyway. It was bright red, the top covering her breasts but not leaving a lot to the imagination. I wish I could tell you that I didn't look as hard as I did. I felt sick about it, but I was compelled to. I could see the outline of her nipples, and it was easy to see that they were stiff under the thin fabric pushing a generous amount of breast to the side. I told myself it was because of the breeze, but there really wasn't much of one. Again, nothing scandalous about this, not really, but I was already having a tough time seeing her as just my little sister.

Her soft curves were on full display, her beautiful belly, pale and with a little paunch, drawing my eye as much as anything else. The bottoms covered everything that they were supposed to, but that still left a lot of hip, and frankly the best ass that I'd ever seen, on display. And I knew that as soon as she got wet (no pun intended), I would be able to see the outline of her sex.

I felt myself getting harder already, my nostrils flaring. Every part of me was telling me to fuck her, and I felt nauseous. This wasn't how I was supposed to be. I was supposed to protect my little sister, not look at her like a piece of meat on display. She wasn't doing anything wrong, and if it wasn't safe for her to wear a bikini around her older brother, then it certainly wasn't safe for her to be in a secluded cabin with me.

I hadn't noticed, but I'd closed my eyes in my effort to bring myself under control. I guess it had been pretty obvious.

"Are you all right?"

I opened my eyes, shocked at the cold, wet feeling on my back. Ashley was rubbing sunblock on my back. She took her time, really making sure she got it everywhere, on my neck and shoulders, places I might forget. I was proud of my back, and it was firm. It would have even been hard if I'd lost a little weight. My little sister finished, making a noise between accomplishment and regret. When I reached for the bottle, she danced out of reach, laughing.

"Not yet," she said with a smile of mischief, "I'm not done."

Ashley continued, slowly and carefully rubbing the lotion into the muscles of my arms. She had a look of amazing focus on her face. After hesitating for just a moment, she started on my chest. She may be used a little more force than needed, and her breathing sped up a little. Or so it seemed to me.

As Ashley reached my stomach, I was sure that she was enjoying this at least as much as I was. The blush that spread over her cheeks and chest confirmed this as much as anything else. At last, she finished, slowly removing her small hands from me, and taking a step back.

"Ok," she said after a moment, "you can do me now."

I blinked as my mind went places that I desperately did not want it to. It only took me a long second to understand Ashley's true meaning as she was holding the bottle out to me.

Eventually, I took the hint. Ashley turned around and moved her hair out of the way, then stepped backward, towards me. She had to know that it made it unavoidable for me to see how her breasts looked from above and over her shoulder, barely constrained by the tight fabric.

I swallowed once, ordered my cock to behave (ineffectually) and squirted out some lotion onto my hands. Unlike my sister, I was attentive enough to warm it a bit before putting it on her. Slowly, and carefully, like she had done, I spread the lotion over her shoulders, back, and that dimple in the lower back that never fails to drive me insane. I was working my way down closer to her butt when she gasped.

"Too low?"

"No...it's fine. Keep going down. I mean, uh, do my legs? Please?"

Never mind that she hadn't done mine. There was no stopping this now. I got more lotion and attended to her legs. Her thighs were soft, and she parted them slightly so I could get all around them. I heard her breath catch as I did so. I spread the lotion over her calves and the tops of her feet, and then I did the front, working my way back up to the front of her thighs. I was very focused, but I heard her breath catch when I reached the small triangle of fabric covering her sex.

"Do you want me to do the rest?"

"Y...yes. Please. Finish what you start."

Fuck if I didn't have a flash of how I wanted to finish. Just a split second of me tearing her bottoms right off and bending her over on that rock. Not quite forcing myself on her, because I knew, deep down, that she would have taken it, but not the way I wanted things to go either, not really. I took a deep breath.

I spread lotion on her slender arms and hands, and she giggled. I looked at her, expecting her typical mischievous smile, but instead got a bashful glance and then she looked away. I stopped, figuring she really didn't want me to do the rest, but she just waited. I didn't ask permission, though.

"Ashley," I said as I smeared more lotion on my hands.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted you to know," I said, as I gently started rubbing it into her belly, beginning in the center and working outward. She quivered, and I smirked ever so slightly.

"K...know what?"

She was really having trouble focussing.

"Well, that you're beautiful," I said, before spreading lotion around the top of her breasts, lightly, "and you must know the kind of impact you'd have in that suit. On any man."

I tried to drive home the last point. I wanted her to say it, to admit what she was doing. It would, at least, make me feel a little more justified in my little sister lust. After all, if she was doing it now, maybe she'd been teasing me for a long time? It was pretty pathetic post-facto justification, and I knew it.

"Oh...um...thank you..."

And then I was done. And we locked eyes. Then Ashley was off, laughing like she was twelve, jumping into the water and shrieking at the cold. I shook my head and followed her in diving headfirst.

I swam out past her, the way I liked to. I went out into the lake, smooth and steady, if not truly fast. The air and the silence enveloped me. I turned around about one hundred feet out and swam back, this time mostly underwater, coming up for occasional breaths. The cold did, eventually, bring down my erection, somewhat.

"You know I hate that."

"I'm sorry, did I splash you on the way past? I didn't mean to."

I hadn't, not really. Ashley loved the water, but there were some things I knew not to do. When she got water going the wrong way or water splashed her in the face, she panicked. I dunked her once when I was about twelve, and I felt terrible about it. Our parents tended to take my side and didn't make a big deal out of it, but she sobbed and clung to me first and then dad until we were out of the water and headed back to the cabin.

"No, not that. You didn't splash me. I mean when you go all crazy and swim out to the middle like that. I see you go, and I worry that you won't be able to make it back."

I laughed as only the young and confident can.

"You know, I've never had any issues with it. I still swim at college, and I never go farther than I feel safe doing. Plus, you've never complained about it before."

"Yeah...well, it scares me, ok? And dad isn't here to come to get you, and I'm not strong enough and...I sound like a total dork, don't I?"

"Nah. Would it make you feel better if I stayed closer? If I want to swim hard, I can just do it parallel to the shore."

Ashely smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. That would be great. Thanks."

"Anything else, your highness?"

"Oh my god, you're such a dick. I can't believe I agreed to be up here alone with you."

"Hmm, I remember it the other way around, but I was under the impression that you'd stopped being such a little brat by now. Guess I was wrong."

I was goading her, but in the gentle way that we always had. I guess using the wordlittle made it sound like I still thought she was just a child. I did not, but it didn't matter. She looked at me, and I was sure she was genuinely upset. Her gaze was so intense, it worried me, but for the wrong reasons. When she got close, she swam up and pressed herself into me, hard. So I could feel the warmth and pressure of her soft breasts. I'm sure that she felt my growing erection too. She spoke in a whisper, sultry well beyond her years.

"Do I still feel 'little' to you, big brother?"

Then Ashley laughed and turned and swam away, but not before brushing up against me with her gorgeous ass. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Jesus Christ, Ashley."I couldn't believe I had said it, but it was too much, and I was almost out of self-control.

"What?"

"You're driving me fucking nuts by doing stuff like that, especially in that swimsuit. I'm sorry, but, I can't even focus when you're..."

Ashley's smile grew sensual and widened. She swam back over to me and pressed against me. She couldn't stand here, so she hooked one of her legs around mine.

"I know. I can feel your eyes wandering all over me, John. That's why I wore this bikini today. I bought it for wearing on some stupid beach party, but I wasn't brave enough. And there weren't any boys that I wanted to see me there. I want you to see me."

"You know I do Ashley," and then my mouth kept going without my mind's permission, "you have to know I see you as more than a little sister. Why would you want to tease me like this?"

"Hey...don't be mad, please? I told you that it felt good seeing how much you want me. Feeling it."

Her hand slid inside my shorts, and I groaned as her small hands wrapped around my cock.

"But I'm not a tease, big brother. I won't leave you frustrated, ok? Don't push me away, please. I want to do this for you. I want this. And like you said, there's no one else here. It's just you and me, and...and I want you at least as much as you want me."

Ashley began to move her hand up and down my cock. Hesitantly, lacking experience, but eager. The water was still cold in the lake, and it should have made my hard on more difficult to maintain, but my cock was like red-hot iron. I could have stood there, passive, and let my little sister jerk me off under water, but that didn't feel right. I was well beyond the point where I would have pushed her away. I knew it would hurt her, and goddammit I wanted this so badly.

I put my palm on her soft, belly, and felt gratification at the way it quivered under my touch. As slid my hand down into her bikini bottoms Ashley gasped and instinctively squeezed my cock, just a little too hard. She looked like she might apologize, but I wasn't fucking having any of that. Not now. I let my fingers explore her coarse hair and then her outer lips. This wasn't the first time I'd pleasured a woman with my hands, and I, thank god, knew where the clitoris was.

Ashley moaned and clung to me, giving up on the idea of getting me off for the time being. I was close anyway, but now she had pressed her warm, soft body against mine and was breathing hard into my ear. I realized that she was still partly treading water and, gallant brother that I was, I put my other hand under her butt and drew her up, holding her tightly against me. She tilted her head into the crook of my neck, and I felt her hot breath as I kept going. I crossed the next boundary without even thinking about it.

With no forethought of consequences or anything beyond giving the woman I loved pleasure, I slipped my finger inside of her. Ashley cried out, and for a moment I thought I might have hurt her, but the way I felt her lips kissing and nipping at my neck told me a different story. She was amazingly tight, and I had a little difficulty at first moving the finger in and out, but I kept at it, slowly and gently. As I withdrew each time, I made sure that my palm massaged her clit, and soon she was grinding against me.

"Please...please John don't stop. I need this...I need you to do this...please"

Ashley's voice eventually cut out into moans and whimpers, with the occasional pleading. I loved her like this, needy and wanting. I was tempted to keep her at the edge of pleasure, not allowing her to cum, but there was an urgency to her movement. I felt her body tightening up. I knew what she needed.

I left my finger inside my little sister and directly stimulated her clit with my thumb, softly but unceasingly. Ashley's body clenched and her back arched.

"Oh, yes yes yes yes yes..."

Ashley's body tensed and relaxed as the pleasure rolled over her. She was helpless to pleasure, and I realized that she was having multiple, rapid-fire orgasms. I held her close and felt both aroused and proud for having done this to her. Finally, at last, her body relaxed in my arms. I felt her head shift, and she looked up at me. We kissed then, for the first time.

It was long and intense and passionate. There were no lies between us then. Nothing but very improper mutual desire between a brother and sister.

"Come on," she said, suddenly, swimming towards the shore. I followed, trying to keep myself under control. I needed to cum, but I wasn't ready to cross the next line. I wanted to, though.

As soon as I got out of the lake, Ashley put a towel down.

"Lay down. I'm going to take care of you."

"Ashley, I..."

"Please! Please, I need to do this for you. I need you to know how much I love you, all right?"

I obeyed, wanting nothing more.

"Good. I'm going to be so good for you. You'll see."

Ashley was trying so hard to convince me, but she already had. She loved me. She wanted me. She wanted to make me feel good. She was perfect. There was still a small part of me screaming that I had to stop; that she was my little sister and that I was supposed to protect her and not lust for her. It was overwhelmed by my baser instincts.

That, and the small hand that awkwardly fished my cock out of my swimming trunks.

"Fuck, Ash. You don't have to..."

She laughed. It was nervous, but there was a sultry current I'd never heard before. I wanted some more of wherever that came from.

"But I want to. You know I do. If you hadn't distracted me out there in the lake, you would be pretty relaxed right now..."