Eyes in the Foyer

Story Info
She watches her ultimate fantasy from the foyer.
951 words
3.86
17.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, saucylover here. It has been quite some time since I have written on this site. I am not going to give an excuse for it. I have a life, and things happen. I decided to leave my previous stories up for those of you who actually liked them. They are filled with grammar errors, and to be honest, I am kind of embarrassed by them. But, I was a young author, as I am now. And I am not immune to mistakes. With that being said I hope you all will like this story. It is a short and sweet fantasy of mine. I have always wanted to watch my man fuck another woman. And so the scene painted before you is just that. It doesn't require a background story, so it doesn't have one. As always, all characters are 18 years of age or older. Please feel free to leave feedback.

I watched them. I hid in the shadows of our foyer, as I looked at the delicious scene I'd created. My husband was sitting uncharacteristically watching my best friend. She sashayed into the kitchen, her hips moving sensuously as she refilled their wine glasses. My eyes were carefully going back and forth between the two of them. Tonight it would finally happen.

Just looking at the sinful lust in his eyes, as he drank in my best friends body was my undoing. She wore a translucent pink negligee, showing off her narrow hips, and her shapely bottom. Her breasts were full and plump as they swayed seductively with every step. He never took his eyes off hers, as she placed their newly filled glasses on the table. She sat close by him, I knew he could since her heat. And by the fire in her eyes, I knew she wanted this too.

They clinked their glasses in a silent cheer, each sizing the other, daunting or bating almost. I saw the pink of her skin, as the drink warmed her insides, getting her more accustomed to the idea of what was to come. My husband made the first move, I watched as his brown hand slithered up and down her ivory thigh. I saw the flash of uncertainty cross her eye, undoubtedly questioning her loyalty to me. I smirked as I caressed my own thigh in raw desire of my fantasy unfolding before me.

Before she could question herself any further, my husband dropped to his knees, spreading her legs simultaneously, as he sank his teeth into the thin flesh of her inner hip. She arched her mound into his face, as she let herself fall into the passion of forbidden lust. I could feel the moisture pooling in between my legs. I watched as he tasted her, as he devoured her, and gave in to his carnal needs.

She squealed and squirmed as she rode out her orgasm, unashamed as she licked her juices clean off his face. There was a new hunger in her eyes, as she looked at him sensuously, basking in the afterglow of her climax. That's it, I thought. Show him the skills you told me about. She dropped to her knees, and slowly undid his pants with her teeth, never taking her eyes off his while doing so. He was mesmerized, as he sank his hands in her hair, slipping them easily through her wavy tresses. I was nearly ready to join in as I watched her mouth attempt to swallow him in one go.

He groaned, eyes rolling in the back of his head as her head bobbed up and down, attempting to take in his entire length. I admit, it was a bit funny and sexy watching her struggle to contain the length of my man. It was a feat that even I couldn't achieve. But, like the true slut she was, I knew she wouldn't stop trying until she got it all in. She slithered her tongue around the head, sloppily releasing more spit down his shaft, to make it easier for her to simultaneously give him a hand job. I watched as his cock grew even more in length and girth. She began to choke and gag, as my husband roughly shoved her head down the base of his dick. Her eyes gleamed with a challenge. She welcomed his dominance, happily obliging and relenting to his will. His eyes glazed as his orgasm shot down her throat. Her eyes watered as she tried to swallow every drop, smiling at her handy work.

My husband was a rather strong man, so it was of no surprise to me when he grabbed her and threw her unceremoniously on the couch. She giggled happily, waiting to be filled with his already hard cock. I slipped two fingers inside of me as I watched him get ready to blow her back out. She had no idea the shock she had coming her way.

He slid into her in one go, and her breath left her body as she attempted to accommodate to his size. He smiled proudly at her struggle, as he continued to pound in and out of her wet canal. Watching his sexy dark body contrast with hers was my undoing. I came hard and loud. Completely unaware of the attention I was receiving. When I came to they were both looking at me wantonly, and shocked at the same time. I smiled as I realized my fantasy had finally come true. And it was time for me to join in on the fun. I walked slowly and seductively. I had watched her with my man long enough. It was time for me to partake in what was mine.