Eyes of the Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll pass along your compliment to the deli on the corner," Batgirl said as she picked up a can of soda and sat down in a large comfortable chair. "Have a seat," she added, motioning to the adjacent chair. "The doctor said you should at least rest a little before you take to roof hopping again."

"Doctor?" Catwoman inquired.

"Well, I wanted to make sure the bullet that grazed you really didn't cause any damaged," Batgirl explained. "She said the worse that you'd have is a little headache."

"I think I might question her definition of little," Catwoman said with a cautious smile as she took a fruit drink from the tray and sat down opposite her unexpected hostess. "Not to sound too ungrateful, but why?"

"Why all this you mean?" Batgirl asked, "Why this and not a holding cell at police headquarters?"

"Something like that," Catwoman said as she took another bite of her sandwich.

"Well I guess the simple answer would be that it's in very poor taste to arrest someone who just saved your life," Batgirl said.

"To be honest, I was there for the girl," Catwoman replied. "Saving your life was just an accident of timing."

"Well it was an accident that I'm very grateful for," Batgirl said, her voice quite sincere.

"You're welcome," Catwoman smiled.

"Curiosity makes me want to ask why you were there in the first place?

"Well to also give a simple answer," Catwoman replied. "The little girl's mother and I grew up together. She didn't trust the Police to care about just another poor kid. I haven't seen her for years, but she still knew how to get in touch with me."

"I can appreciate friendship like that," Batgirl said as she finished her own sandwich. "It says a lot about a person."

"I guess I should ask about this place," Catwoman asked as she indicated the small studio apartment they were in. "I'm assuming that this isn't where you really live."

"No, I guess you would call it a safe house of sorts, just an place to use when you need it."

She wasn't about to explain that the entire building was owned by a subsidy of Wayne Enterprises and was one of a dozen scattered around the city. Batman had given her the location of them a few years ago to use as she saw fit.

"I guess it serves," Catwoman commented as she took a longer look at her surroundings. "Is this where you and the junior Batman used to come and do the nasty?" she laughed.

The question caught Batgirl completely off guard. She'd almost forgotten about their one brief prior encounter during a robbery at the Gotham Museum. An encounter in which, among other things, Catwoman had revealed knowledge of what Batgirl had thought a well kept secret. Automatically her mind flashed back to that night a few years back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It had been one of those nights where nothing was going right. She had ended her relationship with Robin only days before and had gone on patrol alone. Responding to a silent alarm at the Gotham Museum, she'd interrupted a robbery in progress. The two low caliber thugs who had tripped the alarm systems went down without her breaking much of a sweat. She had just finished tying the two of them up when the lights went out around her.

"Who's there?" Batgirl called out as she spun around in the dark, reaching down to her utility belt for a pair of infra-red lenses.

Her only response was a soft feminine laugh. Followed a moment later by the muffled sound of a pair of boots hitting the floor. Batgirl turned in the direction of the noise but before she could do anything, a blinding light exploded in her eyes. It was disconcerting to have her own tactics turned against her.

Batgirl's disorientation only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough for the new arrival to grab her from behind and slip a silken cord around her wrists, pulling it tight. She heard the laugh once more and then the overhead lighting came back on as the emergency generators kicked in.

Illuminated by the twin rows of track lighting that covered the opposite walls, her assailant stood revealed. Clad in a skintight dark purple jumpsuit that looked like it had been literally poured onto her body, the intruder also wore a tight fitting cowl with small cat ears. Up to this moment, Batgirl had only seen her in artist's sketches, but there was little doubt to her identity.

"You're the Catwoman!" she said in an excited voice.

"Congratulations. Did you figure that out all by yourself?" Catwoman laughed.

Confidently, the purple clad huntress strode over to where Batgirl had left the inept thieves. Slowly she shook her head and lamented on the sorry class of criminals these days.

"Wouldn't you just know it," she said as she walked over to the large glass case where a priceless and rare Egyptian cat emerald was on display. "I spend over a week casing this place. Then two hours hiding out after closing time in a very uncomfortable spot. Finally an hour bypassing all of the alarms, only to have one of these idiots trip the last of them less than ten seconds before it would've gone dead. Some days you just can't win."

Picking up one of the flashlights the bungling burglars had dropped, Catwoman swung it in a wide arc and smashed open the display case.

"Sometimes the simplest solutions are still the best," she grinned as she reached into the case and picked up the gemstone.

Dropping her prize into a small bag attached to her belt, Catwoman moved over to Batgirl, stopping when their faces were only a few inches apart.

"I hear you've been screwing the junior Batman," she said. "I admire your taste. He's both cute and a pretty nice fuck."

Batgirl didn't know what to answer. Her only thought was that if public knowledge of her relationship with Robin had reached that far, then she had ended it just in time.

"I was his first, I don't know if he told you that," she whispered in Batgirl's ear. "So every time he gets you off. Every time you feel his tongue in your pussy. Think of me cause I'm the one who showed him how it's done."

Then without warning, Catwoman grabbed the back of Batgirl's cowl and pulled their faces together. Batgirl was startled by the abrupt feel of Catwoman's lips against her own, then by the even more unanticipated touch of her tongue as it invaded her mouth.

The kiss was endless as Catwoman seemed to radiate more lust in a fully clothed kiss than many lovers did naked in bed. Batgirl was only dimly aware of the feel of the feline fatale's hands as they cradled her cloth covered breasts.

"It's a pity that time is so short and the police so near." Catwoman purred. "I'd really love to show you how it's done as well. I've always had a thing for redheads."

One more brief kiss and she was gone, leaving a Batgirl both embarrassed and tantalizingly aroused.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Well, maybe once or twice," Batgirl found herself admitting.

"That still going on?" a curious Catwoman asked. "You and Robin?"

"That sort of burned itself out a while back," Batgirl said, finding it strange that he was being so open with this woman who despite the events of the day, was still a wanted criminal.

"Oh that's right," Catwoman grinned, "I remember seeing a picture of him with that alien woman from the Titans in People once. What was her name, Cori something or other?"

"Koriand'r" Batgirl corrected her.

"Oh yeah, that was it," Catwoman said. "Fantastic bod on her, I wouldn't mind checking that out myself."

Batgirl felt a hot flush wash over her body. The first time she had actually met Robin's new love, her reaction had been pretty much the same. Of course she found herself involved with her own alien lover soon after, and she wouldn't have traded her relationship with Supergirl for anything in the world. Even now, after they had gone on to different loves, she still considered Kara her best friend.

The memory of her time with the Girl of Steel reminded Batgirl that at the moment, there was no one special in her life. As Barbara Gordon, she'd been dating Jason Bard on and off but that was going nowhere. Her only real sexual satisfaction these days had been coming from what she had jokingly termed, the Bat-vibrator.

"I'm curious," Catwoman said as she settled back in her chair, obviously beginning to enjoy the verbal exchange. "How did you wind up as Batgirl? I've always wondered about things like that."

"Tell you what," Batgirl replied, "Keeping in mind that there are aspects that I'm sure each of us would rather keep private, I'll trade you stories."

"That sounds fair," the Princess of Plunder answered. "In fact, I'll even go first."

Batgirl quickly accepted her offer to go first. Going second would give her the opportunity to decide how much of her own story she actually wanted to tell.

"Well I guess the place to start is at the beginning," Catwoman smiled as she took another fruit juice from the table. "Like a lot of people born where I was, I didn't have the best of beginnings. Not that I'm going to blame that as the cause of the choices I've made in my life."

She paused to take a long drink of her juice.

The Feline Fatale went on, telling how she married very young to a man almost old enough to be her father. At the time, he seemed to be the answer to all of her dreams. He instead turned out to be the stuff of her worst nightmares.

A Jekyll/Hyde personality, he alternated between showering her with gifts and fists. One such incident left her lying in a hospital bed, filled with the determination that no one would ever control her life again. She never went back to him and his lawyers made sure the divorce sailed through the courts, leaving her not even the gifts of jewelry he had given her.

Practically tossed out on the streets, she learned the crafts that would eventually lead to her becoming one of the most skilled cat burglars in the world. Without going into details on how she had managed it, the woman who would become Catwoman traveled the world, learning from the best there was.

The greatest testament to how well she had learned her skill was that while she had been suspected of many famous robberies, she had never been so much as charged with any crime or spent so much as a night in jail. That incident with Batgirl had been one of the very few times she had ever been seen.

"What eventually happened to your husband?" a curious Batgirl asked.

"Strangest thing," Catwoman answered. "A few years after I left, someone cracked the safe in his country home. Aside from a few hundred thousand dollars worth of jewelry, some of which were things he had bought for me, the thief also made off with papers outlining his complicity in some highly illegal business dealings. Specifically, trade with a middle eastern country which is still under a trade embargo."

Batgirl could take the story from there, it had been the lead on every network for almost a month. The papers mysteriously wound up on the desk of a rising U.S. Attorney General one morning, someone who was smart enough to use the prosecution that resulted from them to make a name for himself. Currently, he was finishing his second term as the Mayor of a major northeastern city.

"And the jewels?" Batgirl asked.

"It's funny but I don't think he ever even reported them as stolen."

"Well I guess now it's my turn," Batgirl said. "In the beginning, the very idea of being a costumed crimefighter was the furthest thing from my mind."

She explained how her first Batgirl outfit had actually been made to wear at a costume party. On the way out to the event, she had stumbled upon a kidnapping in progress, the victim being a rather prominent citizen. Trained in both the martial arts as well as being an almost Olympic class athlete, she had jumped into the fray without really thinking about the danger.

"I never imagined the incredible rush that could come from something like that," Batgirl said. "It was exciting and addictive. By the time I got home that night, I knew I'd wear that costume again."

"I can understand the rush," Catwoman agreed, having felt much the same thing the night she had taken back from her ex-husband what was rightfully hers.

A long pause followed as each woman looked at the other. Batgirl could only guess at what was on Catwoman's mind, but she realized half way through the master thief's story the attraction she was feeling for the beautiful woman across from her.

The redhead thought back to the night Catwoman had kissed her at the Museum, a kiss that had stayed with her for many months after. Even though she'd had several female lovers since then, the thought of what it might've be like with Catwoman seemed to come back time after time. It was like forbidden fruit, the more you knew you shouldn't have it, the more you wanted it.

That look of wanting must've been highly evident on Batgirl's face, otherwise the next words out of Catwoman's mouth made her out as a mind reader.

"You know, the night is still quite young," she said with a knowing smile, "and it would be a shame to waste this apartment, or the bed."

Batgirl opened her mouth to issue a false statement of shock that the purple garbed woman would even suggest such a thing. That feeble protest died unborn as Catwoman leaned over and kissed Batgirl. A kiss as sweet and inviting as it had been that night years before.

"My name is Selina," she said as their lips parted.

"Barbara," came the reply in a voice filled with a sense of surrender as the all too human Batgirl relinquished the Mantle of the Bat for the needs of the flesh.

Barbara felt herself falling into a swirling whirlpool as Selina's mouth again found hers. There was a sexual hunger in Catwoman unlike anything the younger woman had ever experienced. A craving she found herself all too willing to surrender to.

As their lips met, a jolt of erotic electricity passed between them. It was a lust forbidden, one that few would ever understand. Barbara felt Selina's hands on her breasts. Hands that brought pleasure with their strength. She could feel her nipples responding beneath her costume, growing hard and anxious.

Using one hand, the Feline Fatale undid Batgirl's cape and utility belt as she continued her enticements. A moment later, a pair of bright yellow gloves joined them on the floor.

Batgirl kissed Selina with equal passion as the older woman grabbed the bottom of her gray shirt and pulled the top of her costume up and over her still masked head. Tossing it aside, Selina's attention immediately returned to the now exposed mounds, covered only by a thin black sports bra.

A bra that gave way just as easily as Selina slid her fingers beneath it and pushed it up, exposing the soft rounded flesh beneath it. Nimble fingers played against the excited nipples as hard nails pressed into soft flesh. A combination that fueled a rising passion. Desire that grew in intensity as they were replaced by the sweet softness of the Catwoman's mouth.

"Oh yes!" the woman under the bat-cowl called out as she felt her nipple disappear inside Selina's mouth.

The arch criminal's talented tongue worked its magic on Barbara's breasts, drawing out every once of pleasure they possessed. The combination of gentle tickling and soft bites, pleasure and pain, was enough to bring the redhead to the edge.

Barbara moaned even louder as Selina continued to play with her nipples with both her hands and mouth. Skillfully her tongue traced the outline of the small pink circles before pressing her face deep within the valley between.

Her tongue licked every inch of exposed flesh, planting kisses along the way. Barbara slid her hands under her breasts, lifting them it to give her new lover greater access. Selina eagerly accepted the gesture and continued to deliver even more of the pleasure she'd given already. Quickly shifting from mound to mound, she also slid a hand down between Barbara's legs and rubbed the still covered delights between them.

Just as it seemed that Barbara couldn't take any more, Selina abruptly stopped her affections and broke their embrace. Stepping back a few feet, she reached behind her and undid the hidden zipper that held her form fitting catsuit in place. Quickly it joined her previously discarded catsclaws on the floor. In no time at all, she was totally bare.

Following Selina's lead, Barbara quickly rid herself of the rest of her costume as well, leaving a pair of thin white lace panties that barely covered her small red mound. She had seen Catwoman out of costume earlier, yet still felt an urgent excitement watching her disrobe again.

Her hand went to the mask still concealing her face and hesitated. It was the last wall to the woman beneath. A thin cloth barrier that she wasn't sure she was ready yet to discard.

"That's okay," Selina said as she saw her hesitation. "Leave it on. It's more kinky that way." she laughingly added.

Stepping back to Batgirl, Selina took her hand away from her cowl and kissed it, taking her fingers in her mouth one by one. Then she placed Barbara's hand on her right breast, inviting her to repeat Selina's earlier actions. An invitation Batgirl eagerly accepted, pressing her face between Selina's mounds.

Barbara kissed Selina's breast, running her tongue across the soft flesh. Selina gave out a small moan in response to her touch. Barbara took her time, darting her tongue to and fro, tracing wide circles around the rigid nipples. She tickled it with her tongue, then glided it between her lips.

Selina held Barbara's head in place, running her fingers through the long red hair that hung from beneath her cowl. The rush of excitement she felt as the heroine sucked at her breast was different than any she had felt from previous lovers. Part of her wished she could see the face of the girl behind the mask, if only to fully appreciate the beauty she knew would be found there.

As Barbara continued to orally please Selina, the dark haired woman took the opportunity to slide her hands down to Barbara's waist and under the band of her thin panties. Tightening her grip, she pulled along the seam, ripping the fragile material in half.

The gossamer cloth fluttered to the ground as Selina's hand once more moved between Barbara's legs. This time her finger slid right past the tightly trimmed red mound and inside the nude Darknight Damsel.

She held Barbara's mouth tight against her breasts as she moved, first a second finger, then a third to join the first. Slowly at first, then with increasing rabidity, she moved her fingers in and out of the masked woman. With each new resounding movement, she sent a pulsing tremor through Batgirl's already quaking body.

Barbara's legs felt weak beneath her as Selina continued with her expert manipulations. It was a sweet, wonderful weakness. One that she hadn't felt for a very long time.

Lost in her enjoyment, Barbara was caught off guard by a sudden movement as Selina withdrew her hand and pulled the redhead's legs from under her. The unanticipated loss of balance caused Barbara to fall backward, dropping onto the adjacent bed,

Selina followed right after her, taking hold of each of Barbara's legs and lifting them apart. Bending downward, Selina lowered her face between them, her tongue following the path within the bright red patch that her fingers had blazed. An anxious path to the delights beneath.

Like a kitten with a saucer of milk, Selina's tongue darted in and out of her prize, savoring the sweet nectar found there. An appreciation that was just as enjoyable to both women. It was a skill that she had learned early in her life, and as with all her skills, one she had honed to perfection.

"Oh Selina!" Barbara gasped as she balled the sheet beneath her in her hands, the fires within her rising to a boiling point.