Eyes of the Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

The scent of rising lust, coupled with Barbara's encouragement, was like catnip, driving Selina even harder. She pressed her pulsating mouth closer and now took the excited clit before her into her mouth as well.

It took all of Barbara's will power to push Selina away. Just long enough for the two of them to change position so that she could enjoy Selina's fruits as well.

Barbara didn't have Selina's years of experience, but she did have some very good teachers. Nimble fingers and a highly charged desire quickly closed the gap between the two women. In no time at all, they were both well on the road to orgasm.

Both bodies gyrated faster and faster, driven on by the lust radiating from the other. Heartbeats raced as naked flesh burned with desire. A desire ready to explode.

Explode it did, with an intensity that surprised both of them. Barbara felt as if her body was turning inside out as every pore seemed to burst with the aftermath of their passions. Selina likewise was enjoying an unfamiliar level of ecstasy.

Both bodies jerked violently as they were consumed by the bodyquake that ripped through each of them. An upheaval that seemed strongest in Barbara. Her vision blurred and for the first time in her life, she felt herself blacking out. Not even Supergirl had ever done that to her.

Consciousness returned to the woman called Batgirl as she lifted her head off the bed and looked around the room. Barbara wasn't sure exactly how much time had passed as she took in her surroundings, but she was positive it couldn't have been more than a few minutes.

Covered in sweat, she sat up on the edge of the bed and reached up to the cowl still covering her face. Undoing the hidden clasp, she pulled off the mask she had worn all during their lovemaking.

Barbara ran her hands through her long red hair. Her body was filled with both a sense of exhaustion as well as one of exhilaration. No sexual experience in her life had ever been as satisfying as those few moments when the two of them had passed through the gates of heaven and hell.

A glance at the floor when she had first opened her eyes revealed only her costume scattered across the carpet. She knew she was alone and Catwoman was long gone. As she thought about it some more, she had a brief impression of a last kiss good-bye. A tingling she could still feel on her lips as she gently ran her fingers across them.

Gathering up her costume, she carried it into the bathroom and tossed it in the corner. Reaching into the shower, she turned on the water and let it run until a small cloud of steam began to fill the room.

The tepid water felt invigorating as Barbara stepped under the showerhead, clearing away the last vestiges of fog from her thoughts. Yet even as her mind cleared and she washed the remnants of their lovemaking from her body, a single image burned in her memory. An image of the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen.

Eyes like emeralds, so like those of a cat. No, not a cat, she thought as she splashed water on her face, the eyes of a tigress.

As she stepped from the shower and wrapped a towel around her, one last thought filled her mind. The next time she looked into those eyes, and there definitely was going to be a next time, there would be no mask to prevent Selina from looking just as deep into hers.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers