All Comments on 'Eyes Only Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
666iceman666icemanabout 8 years ago
the eye of horus

The passport and means of access for the perps!! A little meditation at The Vision and some wise words from Dr. P. Harvey Eckhart, Cindy sees a perfect place for a set up for perps to slot Don. Saves the boss and makes a case for Chiefs position and gets Brownass to toy (crowbarred) with!!! :~)) Whats Laura doing with the Dept Dir of FBI maybe a sting on her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay, this is a technical detail bugging me. Federal regulations require handling highly classified materials in a Secure Compartmented Information Facility, which has various technical and administrative requirements. OK, MAYBE the CIA plays fast and loose with it under certain circumstances, but a DST officer is pushing it - even Laura's office doesn't approach standards. It would be required, however, for TS/SCI-type materials Don handles in the stories in his FBI consultant capacity, and I would suspect the police HQ would at least have a room that met the I-705 standards. The building doesn't because of the access give uncleared individuals, although the IA offices and evidence room might. Don doesn't handle such materials in the IA offices, however. He WOULD have been required to have access to a SCIF in the department to handle materials for the casework he consults on for FBI, and Laura would have required the same for CIA in her capacity. I consulted for DoD and had stronger measures in place even without handling TS materials.

This probably isn't a big deal to anyone who hasn't dealt with the issue, so it is offered simply as a tip to improve the flavor and realism of the stories.

Also, there is only one DDS&T , who ranks immediately below the DCI and DDCIA - a position that is head of the entire Directorate of Science and Technology. This position ranks equal to the Inspector General, General Counsel, and the Deputy Directors for Administration (DDA), Analysis (DDA, formerly DDI), Directorate of Support (DDS), Operations (DDO) in the CIA. They are all based in Langley, Virginia.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES