Eyes Only Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of contracts?" I asked.

"That, I could not find." said Myron. His glance at me said more than his words.

"So we have a company secured in hoops of legal steel, attempting to wrap themselves in a warm blanket of anonymity." I said. "And we now have a dead engineer that worked for them. All right, guys, and especially you, Ms. Cummings, and you Mr. Washington: I want you to find Velasquez. Finding him is absolutely essential to this case... and possibly to his continued existence on this Earth."

"Ms. Ross, if you will lead the way in finding his accomplice, the big guy with the big knife, I would appreciate it. I might suggest asking Reynolds... the hard way. Let him know he's being set up to take the fall and whatever other fibs you can think of, but put the fear of God and Crowbars into him and make him spit out some names."

"With pleasure, Commander." Cindy said. I knew that bode ill for Reynolds.

"Myron, come to my office." I said. "And after I've talked to him, Captain, I will be contacting the guy running the Salem Witch Trials, as well as my top-secret confidential source on the University Campus."

"So what's for lunch?" Cindy asked. "Double cheeseburgers, or soup and salad?"

"A distinct touch, Crowbar 2. A distinct touch!." I replied, thinking of her developing 'pawky' sense of humor.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In my office with Myron, I said "I take it you wanted to tell me something that you did not want to say in front of the others."

"Yes sir." said Myron. "We're working on getting David a security clearance so that he can work with me and Mary more. Until then, all I can say is that Energy Dynamics and Dynacorp were partners in contracts... with the CIA."

"Withhold my surprise." I said. "We know of the Company's involvement with Dynacorp from the Anthony Warner ('The Swap') and Alicia Foster ('Credit Card Caper') cases. So Energy Dynamics worked with them?"

"Yes sir." said Myron. "I saw a couple of contracts where the two companies were working together to build some things. But I didn't go to far with that. Let's just say I have means to know when someone is trying to trace me. Internal Affairs is almost silly in their attempts, but I've seen some more sophisticated tools being used. I shut 'em all off, of course, but when this one came up I just shut everything down so you can do this through Special Agent Muscone."

"Yeah. I'll call him now." I said. As Myron got up to go, I said "Oh Myron, one more thing: can you generally tell if its the CIA or FBI that's trying to worm into you?"

"Yes sir." said Myron. "They try to change things up from time to time, but usually I have an idea of it, and which agency it is... or my father can figure it out."

"Myron," I asked, my eyes growing intense and boring into him, "have you seen any attempts by anyone else, someone you haven't been able to identify, try to get at you?"

"No sir." said Myron. "I know where you're coming from, but nothing like that."

"If you do see something like that," I said, "please let me know immediately."

"Wilco."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I called FBI Special Agent in Charge Jack Muscone on the phone. "Hi Jack, I said when he answered. "Where are you?"

"In my office in the City." said Jack. "Why?"

"I need to talk to you." I said. "We had a murder over here, and there might be Federal implications. Stuff I don't want to talk about on the phone, either."

"Uh, yeah." said Jack. "Listen, Don, I'm busy on something over here, so I'll have to call you back. I think Les Craig out of Southport is handling the issues you're bringing up."

"Okay." I said.

"And Don," said Jack, "I won't be over to your Town for a while. It's just as well, I need to lay off the double cheeseburgers."

"Uh... okay." I said. "Give me a call when you get a chance." The line went dead.

Part 12 - Secrets And Plots

At 11:30am, Cindy Ross went to Whippet's, accompanied by Sergeant Rudistan, Patrolmen Morton and Hicks, and Detective Theo Washington.

"Hello Reynolds." Cindy said as they entered his office, having walked past the guy at the door as if his presence were nothing to them. "I need you to come to the Police Station with me."

Reynolds showed a brief bit of surprise, then said "Am I under arrest?"

"Not yet." said Cindy. "But come on along." Reynolds did not resist.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Half an hour after talking to Jack Muscone, I was called into the Chief's office. He looked concerned, and he did not invite me to sit down.

"I'll be brief, Commander." he said. "As of now, you and this Police Department are off the Roy Chen case. The Federal Government is taking it over. Have your people cease and desist working on the case, put all digital evidence into servers and physical evidence into evidence boxes for turnover to the FBI."

"Yes sir." I said. "Is there anything else, Chief?"

Bennett looked up at me, totally stunned. "You're not going to ask what this is about?"

"No sir." I said. "You've been called by Les Craig of the FBI and was either asked or told to drop the Chen case, and you're now telling me to drop it. I have my orders, and if you'll excuse me, I'll go implement them now." The Chief nodded and I left the room.

I did not need to ask, I thought to myself. This is not an Agency of the Weak Minded.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Look, Reynolds," Cindy said, leaning over the table, eye-to-eye level with Reynolds, who was sitting down, a foot from his face. "You are being set up. I just showed you a video tape of a very large black man taking down Chen, and that same man ripping Collins to shreds.

"They're going to say that it is you." Cindy continued. "They're going to say that the fifteen people vouching for you being at Whippet's when Collins was butchered are lying on your behalf in a pre-arranged alibi. They are going to throw you to the dogs, you will go to prison for murder."

"That's a load of crap, Captain!" gasped Reynolds, looking shocked. "I didn't kill anybody! Or kidnap anyone, either!"

"Names, Reynolds." Cindy said. "Velasquez asked you for some names, and you better give me those names now or else it will be your own ass hanging from a rope over University Stadium for this."

"Sure, I'll give you everything I told that bastard." said Reynolds. He wrote down several names on the notepad supplied to him by Officer Lydia Green, who was attending the 'conversation' in Interrogation-A, per the 'Ikea' protocols that a Uniformed officer be present at any and all interrogations.

"Let me ask you this, too." Cindy said. "Do you know a woman named Tomoko Shimono? Called 'Asa Akira' behind her back?"

"Oh yeah, she's a regular." said Reynolds. "Every guy in the place wants to bang her, or be tortured by her, if you know what I man."

"Know where she is now?" Cindy asked.

"No ma'am." said Reynolds as he finished writing three named down on the pad. "Don't know where she lives or where she hangs out if she's not in Whippet's."

Just then Cindy's personal cellphone went off. She looked at the text, which said "Do not speak to nor see me until you process those names." It was from a burner phone, but she knew it had to be Don sending this.

She took the paper. "Thank you, Reynolds." she said. "I'll check these names out, and I hope it'll clear you. I'd rather see you in my gym working out than having to work out in prison."

"You ain't the only one, Captain." said Reynolds. Cindy told Officer Green to escort Reynolds to the front door.

Cindy herself hurried down the hall to the Commander's office. When she got there, his door was closed and Helena was staring at her.

"The Commander said he was not to be disturbed, Captain." Helena said, her voice authoritative and connoting a warning. She extended a piece of paper to Cindy.

Cindy read it. The note said "Run the God-damn names! Email me the results, ASAP!" Helena reached out for the paper and Cindy gave it back. Feeling shocked, she left the anteroom and went to her office to process the names on her computer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Helena stepped out of the office to use the restroom, and Cindy quickly hurried in. Not knocking, she went right on in to the Commander's office.

"I've got the names." she said, holding up three file folders.

"God damn it, Cindy!" I gasped, slapping my hand on my desktop. "You didn't email the data, either, did you?"

"I've got them right here--"

"Captain Ross!" I said loudly, letting my anger whip through my voice, "one of these fucking days you are going to learn to follow my god-damned orders! But you didn't this time, and we are now totally fucked!"

"What the hell, Don?" Cindy asked, getting angry.

I took out my bug detection device. Holding it up to the ceiling light, it glowed bright green. "Internal Affairs is listening." I said. "The Chief just ordered me to shut down the Chen investigation. All of it. The Feds are taking it over. As long as I hadn't seen you yet, you didn't know. Now I'm obligated to tell you immediately, and whatever information you have, I now cannot ask you to tell me, nor can you tell me what you have!"

"Oh..." Cindy said, realizing how badly she'd just fucked up.

I grabbed the files out of Cindy's hand and began reading them as I angrily said "So next time, do what the fuck I tell you to do, without question, and trust me to tell you when it is okay to do so... which may be never. Is that clear, Captain Ross?"

"Yes sir." Cindy said miserably. I put my finger over my lips as I handed the files back to her. "Whatever you have, put it into evidence servers, and put any and all hardcopies of anything as well as your notes in the evidence box on Helena's desk. I'll be taking that to MCD in five minutes. Get the fuck out of here." Cindy fled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I strode into MCD. "Listen up, everyone." I said. "Do not ask any questions. Say nothing. Just do what I say. The Chen case is being shut down and given to the FBI. Stop whatever you're doing on it. Any digital data, store into evidence servers. Any written notes or hardcopies of anything, put into this box." I set the box down on a nearby desk.

"Not a word!" I said, pointing at Theo and Joanne, who were looking shocked and about to ask why. "Ours is not to reason why, ours is but to silently comply."

"You heard him, guys." said Martin Nash, getting it. "Roll it up." Everyone moved to do so.

I took the box after everyone had put their notes and paper files into it. "Walk with me, Captain." I said. "Let's take this downstairs to the Evidence Rooms." We went downstairs and secured the box.

"I'm going on an errand." I said. "Walk me to my car." Cindy did so.

At my car, I said "Sorry I took your head off like that, but we'll discuss it later. Right now, we can still go after those guys whose names Reynolds gave us, because of the Collins murder, which is still ours for the time being. But we have to do it fast, and we have to do it quietly. We absolutely must get to them, and to Velasquez, before anyone else does."

"Take my head off for asking," said Cindy, "but why not just let the Feds do it?"

"Because our perps will come over all dead before I get a chance to talk to them." I said.

"What about the woman?" Cindy asked. "Tomoko Shimono?"

"She belongs to the Feds, if they can find her. We can't follow that now." I said. "I'll be back later this afternoon. Text me when you get something on those three names."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Where are the kids?" I asked as I came into Laura's office, not hearing Carole's voice greeting me.

"At home." Laura said. "Your mom's watching them."

"Cool beans." I said. "Honey, does the name 'Roy Chen' strike a bell with you?"

"No." Laura said. "Should it?"

"He was the guy whose dead body was found this morning near the cemetery." I replied. "The incident that got me out of my bed and took me out of your arms in the middle of the night." Laura smiled briefly.

I said "We've run into something, and I'd like you to check it out in your other professional capacity." I explained how the case was taken from us, as well as our difficulty in getting information before that. I also told my wife about the red 'Eyes Only' screens, as well as my findings at the crime scene.

"Oh, that's interesting." Laura said. She got out a box from her desk, entered the passkey to open it, and took out a laptop. She connected it to the red cable at the side of her desk and started up the computer. This was one of her CIA computers, I knew. After she put in the passwords to get access to the computer, and also plugged in the jump drive that was needed, I gave her the information and she typed it in.

To both our surprises, the screen turned bright red, and the words "Top Secret: CENTURION. Eyes Only." were displayed in white. Underneath was an authorization warning and a demand for authorization and a password.

"Darling, I'll go ahead and look at this," Laura said. "but I can't let you see it."

"I'll go make a phone call." I said. I stepped into the hallway and dialed a number. "Katina? Hi, this is Commander Don Troy. I got your text..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura's phone rang. "Hello, Dr. Walker."

"How did you know it was me?" Casey B. Walker asked at the other end of the secure line.

"I'm married to the Iron Crowbar. His powers are wearing off on me." Laura said sarcastically, feeling a sudden urge to mess with the high-strung man. "And I know why you're calling. The reason I accessed CENTURION is because Roy Chen was found murdered in my husband's Police jurisdiction early this morning... yes, I daresay you've got a problem on your hands, a bad problem..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A moment later I came back into my wife's office. It was no great feat of deduction to see that she was concerned.

"All I can tell you, darling," Laura said, "is that Roy Chen was a research engineer in the employ of the CIA. Dr. Casey Walker asks that you stand down from the investigation until the damage to the Company can be assessed. He says that finding the killer may not be as important as the other damage."

"I'm inclined to disagree with him." I said. "The person behind this is the biggest threat to the Company, not to mention everyone and everything else. Also, the FBI already has the case; they took it from us earlier this morning."

"Aw, shit." said Laura. Her day had just gotten worse. I excused myself, telling her I was going to go make my day better...

Part 13 - Interracial Liaisons

The skirt fell to the floor, leaving her naked except for the gray high heel pumps. I stepped up to her, naked myself, feeling her hand reaching for my hard cock as I slid my arms around her waist. I pulled her to me and pressed my mouth onto hers, sliding my tongue deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," Katina moaned as we kissed, her hand lightly jacking my cock. I slid mouth off hers and began nuzzling her neck as my fingers searched for, then found, her wet pussy.

We were in the master bedroom of The Cabin. Our eyes had been dancing fire for each other from the moment she arrived, and we were both going for it right from the start. Our first kiss turned heated, very quickly, and I could feel her body trembling with excitement, wondering if she could feel my excitement for her. Certainly my cock in her hand exposed my desires.

Katina sat down on the bed and pulled me to her. I stood right in front of her, my cock and balls just inches from her beautiful face. She slid her mouth over my cock, and I groaned as the ecstatic feeling of her full lips sliding down my shaft surged up my spine.

As Katina fellated me, I looked down at her body. She was in her late 20s, maybe over 30 but I doubted it. Her ebony skin was lighter than Nurse Jones, but darker than Paulina Patterson. Katina's breasts were high-riding and firm, not tiny but not huge, and her nipples were long, hard spikes. Her abs were toned and her waist firm before flaring out to wider hips and the luscious twin globes of he amazing ass. Her thighs were still firm tubes but just beginning to add flesh, and her calves were not as shapely as my wife or mother's legs, but not bad. The high heel pumps helped shape them.

As she looked up at me, I looked into the dark pools of her eyes, seeing her tremendous sexual lust. I gently reached my hand behind her black hair, which was long and in gentle curls, and began to gently fuck her face. After several moments of this, Katina let her mouth slide off my cock, then she tongued down my shaft to my balls.

She licked and kissed my nutsack, her hands gently but firmly squeezing my Fruit with just the right amount of pressure, and not enough to hurt. She then engulfed each ball into her hungry mouth, moaning to make me feel the vibration of her voice. Needless to say, it was an exercise in total trust to allow her to orally molest my Family Jewels this way, but it was intensely exciting and erotic for both of us.

I wasn't going to last much longer being sucked by Katina's hot, hungry mouth, so I had her ease back onto the bed. She took off her high heels, revealing her shapely brown feet, then situated herself as I eased between her long, spread legs and began kissing my way up her thighs, unerringly moving towards my sweet, delicious goal...

"OHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly as I licked her slit. She began moaning and whimpering, more quietly, as my tongue delved deeper into her ebony pussy until my mouth was fastened to it and I was licking as deep inside her cunthole as I could get it.

Katina began moving her firm ebony ass, grinding her pussy into my face as the pleasure of being eaten coursed through her. I slid my hands under those sweet cheeks and gripped them firmly, holding her in place as I orally assaulted her twat. I pulled my face back enough to let my tongue slide across her cunt, licking and kissing and sucking her labes, the tonguing her slit again, going higher with each lick until I was brushing her clit.

"OH GOD!" Katina gasped out as my tongue lashed her clit. I began slashing harder at it, then let my mouth close on it in a suckling kiss, which made Katina come hard.

"OH YES!" she screamed out as she convulsed once. Her hand came to my head and shoved my face back into her creaming crotch, and I sank my tongue in her hole again...

After it was over, we both could not wait for it. She silently began pulling me up, but I was already moving up to mount her. As I settled on top of the beautiful black woman, my throbbing cock unerringly found her pussy. Without ceremony, I pushed it into her, feeling it slide in on a layer of hot cunt oil until our loins slammed together, my balls bouncing off her 'taint' and asscheeks.

"Ohhhh, yeah." I gasped, the pleasure of fucking this beautiful young woman blasting through me like waves of heat. I began to pump in and out of Katina, my ass bobbing as I plunged into her again and again.

One thing about Katina was that she was very experienced in bed, and very good. She began moving her sweet ass again, pushing up to meet every one of my thrusts, seemingly grinding into me as I was fully sheathed inside her. She matched my rhythm thrust-for-pleasurable-thrust, making our mating that much more physically wonderful.

Our mouths were welded together, our tongues twining hotly as we rutted lustily on the squeaking bed. Katina pulled her legs back, spreading them wider, giving me even deeper access to her clutching cunt, and I was by now slamming my iron hard cock into her with deep, intensely powerful strokes. I bent my head down and sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth, enjoying the taste of her sweet ebony flesh, thinking to myself that interracial sex had a lot of good things going for it.