Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
970 Followers

"You mean like, teach her to attack?" I ask.

"If you want to." He says.

"No way!" I say.

"Ok." He laughs as he looks up and sees Zeena making a break for the far end of the yard. "Ok dog owner. Call her back."

"Zeena, Heel Up!" I say loudly. Like I remember doing with Shannon. Zeena's head pops up and a moment letter is running to me. She turns and sits beside me looking up. I reach down and pick her up. "Good Girl!" I say as I give her lovings.

The rest of the night is fun. Anna and I enjoy playing with Zeena. Grandma tells a story about Shannon being so good with me when I was a toddler. I guess I used to hold onto fistfuls of fur and her ears when I was learning to walk and she never flinched.

Zeena falls asleep with her head in my lap. Eventually everyone goes home and we go to bed. Zeena is snuggled into me when I look at my Dad's lucky ring. "Ezzie, are you there?" I ask out loud.

"I am always here for you Mary." Says Ezzie.

I am silent for a moment. "Ezzie, you were there with them at the end weren't you?" I ask.

I can hear the sorrow in her voice. "I was." She says.

"How did they...?" I can't say it.

I get flashbacks in my mind of my Mom and Dad. The last one being them on their bed in the video with Shannon I just watched. "These are your parents. They loved you and you were the last thing on their mind." She says.

I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. "Did it hurt?" I ask. "No one would ever tell me."

I can hear the emotion in Ezzie's voice. "Just for a moment or two. They managed to hold each other's hands. Your Mom's last thoughts were sad because you were going to grow up without parents. Your Dad was heartbroken watching your Mom pass away in front of his eyes and he then reminded me of a promise I made to him, and apologized to me because it meant I would be alone for a while." She says.

"What promise?" I ask.

"To do my best to look after you." Says Ezzie.

Now I am crying again. Just then Auntie comes into my room. "Oh Honey." She says as she snuggles beside me and holds me as I cry myself to sleep.

I wake up the next morning to Zeena jumping up on the bed and licking my face. Her paws are cold. "Ok. Ok. I am up. Where have you been?" I ask, not really expecting an answer.

"Auntie left your door ajar last night, in case you woke up upset again. She wanted to be able to hear you if you were crying. Uncle was downstairs having coffee so I sent Zeena down to him, so she could go outside." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you, Ezzie....Wait you sent her to Uncle?" I say as I play with Zeena.

"Yes Mary, your Dad said in the video I could make people do things. Well I can with dogs too. I helped your Dad train Shannon. I can help you with Zeena." Says Ezzie.

"Wait. Really. You really can do that stuff?" I ask.

"I can, but your Dad gave me explicit instructions about showing you what I can do. He wants us to take it slow. He called it training wheels." Says Ezzie.

I moan and shake my head. "That sounds like my Dad." I say as I can hear his voice in my head. "One step at a time, Beautiful." I hold their rings in my fist, and smile.

"I had a nice dream last night of my parents." I say.

"That's the nice thing about time. The pain fades and the happy memories remain." Says Ezzie.

I hop up and think of Uncle and what Dad said in the video. "Ezzie, can you tell if Uncle is alone downstairs?" I ask.

She almost sounds like a teacher talking to a small child. "Of course I can, Mary. Uncle is downstairs drinking coffee, Auntie is in the shower, and Anna is asleep." Says Ezzie.

I pull on my pajama bottoms and head downstairs. "Morning Unc." I say as I hug him tight.

"What's this for?" He asks, smiling at me.

"Just for being you." I say smiling. "And of course for Zeena." He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. I smile and reach up to kiss his cheek. "Thank you, Unc."

I spend the day playing with Zeena, and having Ezzie help me train her. It's amazing how fast she picks up on things. Tonight I have a date with my boyfriend Roger. We are going to party with our friends to celebrate my birthday.

I am in the shower and I think of something. "So Ezzie, can you tell what people are thinking?"

"Of course." Ezzie says and to prove her point she adds. "Anna is about to open the door and tell you to stop hogging the bathroom."

I feel the wind in the shower as she opens the door. "Come on. I need to shower too." Anna says and the door closes.

Ezzie continues. "Uncle is teasing Auntie in the kitchen. Maybe they can have some time alone while you two are out."

"Eeewwwww! TMI!! I don't want to know that." I say, then I smile. Well I am hoping to get some alone time with Roger. Nope, Eeewww! I think.

"You asked." Laughs Ezzie.

The party is fun. It's in Roger's backyard. His parents are away. As things quiet down Roger and I sneak up to his room. Before I know it, he is pulling off my shirt, unclipping my bra, and pushing me to my knees. He is being a little aggressive, but I figure he is just trying to be quick. I get him nice and hard, and he pulls me up. He pushes my pants down. "Please Roger. Use your tongue on me." I sigh.

He nudges me back on the bed with a sigh, and spreads my legs. His tongue feels nice, but a minute later he is putting on a condom. "Mary, I have to put it in you." He says.

I can't help but feel disappointed. "I wish he would do it longer and make me orgasm." I think knowing the quick fuck won't make me orgasm.

"Done." I hear Ezzie say.

Roger crawls back between my legs and keeps licking me. "Oh that's nice." I sigh. "Ezzie, did you do that?"

"You wanted him to make you orgasm, and that's what he will do." Says Ezzie.

Oh wow. This is so nice. Oh I wish he would do this more often. I have sucked on him until he has cum in my mouth. It's not the best taste, but it's not bad. "Oh wow. Ohhhh. Oh shit. Aaahhhhhh!" I gasp as I cum, and it's So Nice! So different from my fingers in bed. "Ezzie, why doesn't he do that more often?" I ask as Roger is now standing up and putting on a condom.

"He doesn't care about your pleasure, just his. He is just concerned with getting off." Says Ezzie.

"What?" I actually say rather loudly.

Roger looks at me funny. "What, what?" He asks.

Oh my God I really cared for him. "Ezzie, did he ever feel about me, like I feel for him?" I ask.

"No Mary. He was just happy he was having sex." She says.

"You Bastard!" I yell. "You only care about yourself." I say as I hop up and start getting dressed as quickly as I can.

"Hey wait. What's going on? Are you leaving? Are you leaving me hanging like this?" He asks.

I pull my shirt on and glare at him. "You leave me hanging all the time. Go play with yourself." I say as I walk out the door and I storm out. I get out onto the back deck and everyone is staring. "Oh god they heard that. It's going to be all over school. My life is over. Oh God, I wish they never heard that."

"Done." Says Ezzie.

"Wait really?" I say as Anna loops her arm in mine and pulls me away. "You can do that?" I ask Ezzie.

"It's done. All they will remember is hearing raised voices as you yelled at Roger." Says Ezzie.

"Can you make it so Roger never tells anyone what really happened?" I pause for a minute. "In fact, he will never tell anyone, anything about it, ever. All he will say is we broke up." I say.

"Done." Says Ezzie.

Anna has her phone out getting an Uber.

"Anna, heard it." Says Ezzie.

"No Ezzie!" I say. "Leave Anna alone. She would never tell a soul."

"I am just trying to make sure you don't leave any loose ends." Says Ezzie.

Anna and I get home early. We walk in the house and Anna yells. "We are home."

There is no answer. "Ezzie, are they home?" I ask.

"Yes, they are getting dressed." She says as Auntie comes downstairs in a robe.

"You are home early." Auntie says.

I can't help it. "Aaawwwww." I moan.

Auntie gets a little mad. "Hey young lady!" She says sternly.

Anna chimes in. "What?" Pauses for just a moment and then moans. "Eeewwww." The three of us look at each other and giggle.

Auntie tries to be stern. "None of that." She says wagging her finger at us. "We love each other, and are married." Auntie then looks at us and settles on me. "What happened?"

"Roger Sucks!" I say.

"What happened, Mary?" Auntie asks.

Anna covers for me. "They had a fight, and we took an Uber home. Now we are getting ice cream and watching a movie."

WHINE. WHINE. "Zeena?" I ask looking at Auntie.

"She couldn't be left alone. She would have tried to eat the couch." Says Auntie.

I sigh and head for Zeena's crate. I open the door and she goes running for the back door. When I come back a few minutes later, Auntie, Uncle & Anna are on the couch with an open spot between Auntie and Anna. I plop down in the open spot, and Zeena jumps in my lap. I lean against Auntie, and feel safe and loved. I love my family.

I have a hard time concentrating in class at school on Monday. I keep talking to Ezzie, and thinking about everything that happened this weekend. On the plus side no one is gossiping about me and Roger. I look around and notice Brian looking at me, and then he turns away. I smile, he is cute, but so shy.

"I can change that." Says Ezzie.

I almost answer her out loud, but I cough to cover it. "What?" I think.

"I can make it so he isn't so shy around you." Says Ezzie.

"Shy around me? I thought he was shy, period." I say.

"No, he thinks you are very pretty. He has always thought about asking you out, but was sure you would say no." Says Ezzie.

Aaww that's cute. He thinks I am pretty. Then I think of Roger. Ugh. "Ezzie, can you tell me is he looking to date me, or does he just want sex like Roger?" I ask.

"I won't say he has never thought of having sex with you." Says Ezzie.

"Eeewwww STOP! I don't want to know what he thinks about." I say.

I can hear the laughter in Ezzie's voice. "What I was saying was yes, he would like to date you. He isn't thinking of just sex." She says.

I smile and think for a moment. "Ezzie, please have him ask me out after class." I say.

"Done." Ezzie says.

Class ends and everyone walks out. Anna and I are talking when I hear Brian behind us. "Hey Mary, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Anna smiles at me, and keeps walking. I turn around. "Hi Brian, what's up?" I ask.

"Well...I was wondering if maybe you would like to get together for a movie or something?" He asks.

Brian is cute. Sandy blond, wavy hair, blue eyes. He is about a head taller than me. He has an average build, and I am now noticing a cute smile. I open my notebook and jot down my cell. "I would like that, I think. Text me." I say as I tear off the corner of paper and hand it to him. I turn and walk to my next class. I walk around for the rest of the day smiling.

My second to last class of the day is biology. Halfway through the class our teacher gets called away and we are told to study the chapter. Lots of people end up chatting, a few study the textbook, and I sit there and talk to Ezzie.

"So you can tell what people are thinking?" I ask.

"Yes Mary." She says.

"Ok, what are Joe & Bobby talking so quietly about?" I ask.

"Joe got in trouble with his Dad. They took a bottle of vodka from his Dad's bar and shared it. They got very drunk and sick." She says.

I giggle. What dummies."Wait, is Sue actually reading the text?" I ask.

"Yes, she let her grades slip. She has to get them up for her college transcripts." Ezzie says.

No kidding. "Hey what is Liz thinking? She has looked back towards me two or three times in class." I ask.

"She was watching a movie last night where two young women had sex. She has been curious about trying sex with a girl, and she can't get the movie out of her mind. One of the actresses reminded her of you." Says Ezzie.

I start to answer out loud, but I cough to cover it. "What? Seriously? Wait, what movie?" I ask Ezzie in rapid fire.

"Mary's Engagement." Says Ezzie.

"Oh come on. She thought of me because of the name in the title?" I ask.

"No Mary. I can see her memories. There is a fair resemblance." Says Ezzie.

I look around and no one is close enough. I look it up on my phone. The movie is from 10+ years ago. The description basically says, "A young woman questions the love for her fiancé, while questioning her sexuality." I look at the actress that played Mary. Wow, I do kind of look like her.

I put an EarPod in my ear and watch the movie. I scroll through most of it until I find the sex scene. Oh wow! This is steamy. I look up, and I realize I am looking at Liz, and I just blank. Am I really thinking of this?

RING RING RING.

The bell rings for class and pulls me back to reality. Halfway to my next class I sigh and think how screwed I am. I am excited, my panties are damp, and I am not going to be able to concentrate in my last class.

I go to bed later that night, and I can't help myself. I start watching the movie again, scrolling through it to just the steamy parts. I am almost absentmindedly playing with myself as I do. The last scene is the sexiest. Mary gives in to her fantasies, and has passionate sex with her female lover.

The scene is done and I drop my phone on my bed. I lay back and close my eyes. I concentrate on the nice tingling sensation of my fingers rubbing my clit, when my mind wanders. It's now Liz and I in bed acting out the movie. We are naked and she is laying on top of me.

Just like in the movie she breaks her kiss, and kisses her way down my body. She spends some extra time moving back and forth between my nipples. It feels so nice as she sucks and teases them until they are nice and hard. Oh my then she crawls between my legs. OOOHHH and I orgasm. I lay there for a moment relaxing.

I start weighing my options. Could I really ask Liz that? "Ezzie, are you there?" I ask.

"Always." Says Ezzie, but she sounds weird.

"Ezzie, are you ok?"

"Absolutely that was a very nice orgasm." Says Ezzie sounding relaxed.

"What!" I giggle. "You feel that?"

"I do. It's the only pleasure I have." Says Ezzie.

"So when Dad...". I start to say it but I just can't bring myself to say it. Eeew.

"Yes." Giggles Ezzie. "But when your Dad put me on your Mom. She was the first woman to wear me. All I can say is it feels So much nicer with a woman for me."

I giggle at first but then get embarrassed thinking of Mom & Dad like that.

Ezzie speaks up. "Mary, don't ever get embarrassed thinking of your Mom and Dad like that. They had a love for each other stronger than I had ever felt before. Sex is just one of many ways to show it."

I sigh. "That's true." I say. "What does it say about me thinking of Liz like this?"

"It makes you no different than your Mom and Auntie." Says Ezzie.

"WHAT? Are you saying...". But again I can't finish it.

"Your Mom and Auntie met in college, and they became good friends, and more." Says Ezzie.

I think of Mom and Auntie together. No I can't. It's just... I can't.

"You are thinking of Liz like that." Says Ezzie.

I roll over and pet Zeena beside me. "I think I am. Is it wrong that I want to have sex with a girl?"

"Not at all." Says Ezzie. "Is it wrong your Mom and Auntie did?"

"No, I wish I could talk to Auntie about it."

"You can." Says Ezzie.

"No I can't. I would really like to, but it would be embarrassing." I say.

"What if I said I could make it so she never brings it up unless you do, or forgets she ever had the conversation with you." Says Ezzie.

"I don't want you erasing Auntie's memory." I jump. "But maybe never bring it up unless I ask. Like a closely guarded secret."

"I can do that." Says Ezzie. "Would you like to speak to her now?"

"Now?"

"She is awake. I could make her feel like she should check on you." Says Ezzie.

Oh God now! "Why not!" I sigh.

Auntie sits beside me and my phone screen turns on as it gets moved. Auntie looks at it. "Oh that's a steamy movie." She looks at me and smiles. "Good thing you are 18." I just look at her. "Are you having certain thoughts after watching it?" I just nod yes. She gives me a big smile. "It's perfectly normal to have those thoughts, or fantasies." I can feel my cheeks blush. She hugs me. "Mary, don't be embarrassed. It's normal to think about them, or to even act on them."

I somehow find my voice. "Did you ever act on them?" I ask.

Auntie pulls back and runs her fingers through my hair, pushing it out of my face. "I did." I can see the sadness in her eyes, and I feel kind of bad.

"It was Mom, wasn't it?" I ask.

Auntie can't find the words. I feel bad that I upset her. I give her a hug. We just hold each other for a minute. She pulls back. "This isn't about me. It's about you." She says, and for the next 15 minutes or so we talk without mentioning names.

She tells me she only had sex with girls that she knew, and only just a few. With women it's different. It's more soft and sensual, or it can be. She ends the talk by kissing my forehead and hugging me tight.

"Remember fantasies are great, and living them out can be great, but you may try it and decide nah it's not for me, or you may decide it's all you want." She pulls back and looks me in the eye. "That's for you to decide. Your Uncle and I will always love you no matter what." She stands up and tucks me in and kisses me goodnight like I am a little kid, and leaves my room.

The next day in school all I can think about is Liz. "Ezzie, would Liz get freaked out if I asked her to study with me?" I ask.

"Yes and no. Yes she would like to, but she will then fantasize about you too." Says Ezzie

I can feel the smile on my face and my cheeks blush. "Where could we go and be alone though? Auntie is always home." I sigh.

"Liz's Mom works Friday afternoons. Liz is home alone Monday, Wednesday & Friday until around 5:30pm." Says Ezzie.

"Really?" I ask, getting excited.

"Yes." Says Ezzie.

The bell rings, and all of a sudden I am nervous. Oh wow. Is this how boys feel when they ask a girl out? Oh God. Liz is getting nearer. "Hey Liz, do you have a minute?" I ask.

"Sure." She says as we walk out the door and stand to the side.

"I was, um thinking. The final is coming up, and it is a big part of our grade. Would you like to get together and study sometime?" I ask.

She smiles. She has a pretty smile. "Sure. Where and when?"

"I would say my house but my Auntie will be trying to give us milk and cookies like little kids." I say, and think to myself. Please say Friday at your house. Please.

"My Mom works Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoons. We could have some quiet time at my house." She says.

"Oh perfect." I say with a smile, and I give her a friendly hug. "I will text you." I say and head to my last class. Giggling in my head.

Anna and I are walking home when my phone buzzes. She looks and sees Brian's name. "Hot Date?" She teases me. I look at the text. He wants to go out Friday. I show Anna the text and she nudges me. "Say Yes. He is cute."

I sigh. "I know, but I just told Liz I would study with her on Friday for Biology." I say, and think thank god Anna isn't in my Bio class.

"So. Go study, come home, and go out with Brian." She says.

"I guess I could." I say. I open my phone.

BRIAN - I was wondering if you would like to go to an early movie Friday night and maybe an ice cream?

ME - Sure what time.

BRIAN - I could pick you up, say 7p?

ME - Perfect

Anna teases me the whole way about Brian. Friday in school I am a mess. I go from thinking about tonight's date with Brian, to mostly thinking about Liz. What if she says no. I think when I hear Ezzie.

"I could fix that." Says Ezzie.

"Fix that, as in make her have sex with me? Eeewww no. I don't want that. I don't want to force her. Oh god what if she says no? Oh god I will be so embarrassed." I think, not even concentrating in class.

ao1701e
ao1701e
970 Followers