Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She will not say no Mary. I promise you. She is very nervous and thinking about you too." Says Ezzie.

"What? You can feel her?" I ask.

"Yes, with her nearby in the school I can sense her." Says Ezzie.

"And she is excited about studying?" I ask.

"She is hoping you get very little studying done." Says Ezzie

My thoughts are then interrupted by my phone vibrating.

BRIAN - Looking forward to tonight.

I giggle to myself. I am really looking forward to this afternoon, and this evening.

ME - Me too.

I meet Liz after school and we walk to her house. We gossip some, we talk about biology that we are supposed to be studying. When we finally get to her house.

Sure enough we walk in and no one is home. Liz gives me a small smile. "We are all alone until about 5:30pm, when my Mom gets home."

I can feel my cheeks get red. "Cool." I say and she smiles.

"Ezzie, what is she thinking?" I ask.

"She is thinking of kissing you." Says Ezzie.

"Oh." Is all I say.

"Come on, I will show you my room." Says Liz as she heads upstairs.

I follow behind her. She has a cute bum I think as I watch it sway. Wait, did I just say she has a cute bum. I say starting to freak a little. When I hear Ezzie in my head.

"Take a deep breath and relax. I know you both want to and are nervous. Just relax." Says Ezzie.

"Says the magic ring." I sigh.

"Just relax." I hear her giggle.

We walk into Liz's room and she closes the door. She sees me look at the closed door. "Sorry, habit. If it's open my Mom always feels the need to stop, poke her head in and talk." I look over her desk as I walk towards it looking at the ribbons. "Track?" I ask. Knowing she runs on the track team.

She walks beside me and starts describing each one. I turn and I realize she is really close. Her hair is long like mine, but brown and in a ponytail. Her pretty brown eyes are looking right into mine. "Mary, there is something I have wanted to do for a while now." Liz says.

My mouth is dry. "There is."

"There is, and I hope you don't think I am a freak or get mad." She says.

I start to ask "Why would I." But her lips are on mine. Oh my god. Her kiss is so soft. At first I freeze up, and a split second later I can't help sighing in pleasure. Her lips are so soft just gently kissing mine.

She pulls back a bit and looks at me. "Are you mad? Am I a freak?" She asks nervously.

I am stunned. "That was the best kiss I have ever had." I say and I lean my face towards hers. This time I part my lips a little and I feel her tongue slip between my lips. I moan and put my arms around her neck. We stand there, for I don't know how long just kissing. Lick and sucking each other's tongue, biting and pulling on each other's lips. We just stand there making out.

I feel her hand slide up under my boobs and I sigh. I am so excited right now. Her finger has moved right to my hard nipple and she is rubbing it and teasing it through my shirt and bra. I have never gotten so wet and excited from kissing someone before.

Liz moves from kissing my lips to my neck and ear. I can feel her hands at my waist. "Can I take off your shirt?" She asks in a whisper in my ear.

I sigh softly. "Yes." As I hold her to me. I feel her fingers grab my tee shirt and pull it up. She gets it high enough so we have the separate, so I can lift my arms as she pulls it off.

My hair comes down in front of my face, and as I part it Liz takes the opportunity to reach around me and unhook my bra. Now as I fix my hair I have to lower my arms for my bra to come off. I was going to tease her about the sneaky move, but all I manage is a soft moan as she softly pinches and pulls on my already hard nipples.

Liz leans forward to kiss me. "You are so sexy." She says before she gets close enough to slip her tongue in my mouth. I can't help but to moan into the kiss. She breaks the kiss and bends her head down. She then sucks and licks on my left nipple.

"Oh so nice!" I sigh. She moves to my other nipple. I run my fingers in her hair holding her to me and softly moan. "MMMMMMMMMM!"

Liz puts her hands on my hips and nudges me back. As she brings her head up. I bump into her bed. I stop and smile. "Nope. First things first." I say as I reach for the bottom of her shirt. I don't ask I just pull it up slowly. She raises her arms and allows me to pull it off. I move in close and get a little aggressive with her. I grab her ponytail and nudge her head back and give her a deep kiss. I slip my tongue as far into her mouth as I can, and she moans as she starts sucking on my tongue. I take the opportunity to reach behind her and unclip her bra. As I break the kiss I stand back and pull her bra off.

Her hands cover her nipples. "None of that." I say as I reach up for her hands.

"No." She gasps.

I stand back, shocked. Now she wants to stop. "What's wrong, Liz? Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

"Oh no!" She gasps. She looks at me for a minute. "Your boobs and nipples are so pretty."

"Aww, thank you." I say.

"Mine are pale and ugly." She sighs.

"What? No?" I say as I gently reach for her hands. "Let me see." I say softly. She relaxes her arms and lets me pull them away. I run my index fingers over her nipples and she sighs. I realize I am feeling another girls nipples. Liz sighs as I rub them and I notice unlike mine that pop right up like the "Chicken is done" joke. Her's pop up about half as much, but her whole areola swells up.

I grip the whole thing and pinch a bit. Liz sighs. "OOOOHHHHH!"

"You like that?" I ask, smiling at her.

"Oh yes!"

"How about this?" I ask as I lean down and suck her nipple into my mouth and flick it with my tongue.

"OOOOOHHHHH! I never thought." She starts to say as I bite a little on her nipple. "OOOOOHHHHHH!" She gasps again. I spend the next few minutes going from one nipple to the next. Back and forth. Her "OOOHHHing & AAAHHHHing" just egging me on.

I stand up and hold her face in my hands. "Liz, you're beautiful & your nipples are beautiful." I say softly.

"They are too pale and don't Pop." She says.

I feel bad that she feels like this about her body. We don't all look like porn stars and sex symbols. "Ezzie, you can make her believe what I say next, can't you?"

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

I cup her boobs in my hands and hold her areola and nipples in my hands. "Liz, every part of you is beautiful and sexy. You should never feel that any part of you isn't beautiful."

I can see her face brighten up. "Thank you." She sighs as she moves in and gives me a soft sensual kiss.

She breaks the kiss and we stand there with our hands on each other's hips. Liz looks at me with a shy smile. "Shall we take off our pants and lay down?"

I can feel myself blush. "Liz, I have never..." but she cuts me off.

"Me neither." She says, and smiles. "How about we take off our pants and get on the bed and see what happens."

"Deal." I say as I push my pants down. We are laying on our sides on her bed facing each other. I look down at her body. She has a runner's body, smaller boobs, a tight stomach, thin hips and butt, and thinner muscular legs.

Liz reaches out and puts her hand on my upper thigh. She smiles as she squeezes it and slides her hand over my hips. "I wish I had your curves." She says.

"Are you kidding me? You are so toned and tight from running. I am so jealous." I say with a smile as my hand goes back to her hips.

"No way. You are so strong. You could never spike the ball, like I have seen you do in volleyball with legs like mine." Says Liz as her hand slowly rubs back and forth over my hips.

I run my hand over her cheek and smile at her. "How about we agree we are both sexy girls?" I ask.

She giggles. "Agreed." As she leans forward and kisses me. As we kiss I feel her hand run under my panties and grope my bum. I let out a soft sigh. Liz breaks the kiss and looks at me. I can feel her hand pushing on the waistband of my panties. "May I?" She asks.

Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? She takes off my panties, and I know what comes next. She is going to take off my panties, and...

"Mary? Are you ok?" She asks, looking concerned.

I can feel myself blush. I smile at her. "Yes. I just realized, this is really happening."

"Are you ok with this happening?" Liz asks, still looking concerned.

I pull her face to me and kiss her hard. I break the kiss and push her face back and look her in the eyes. "I have never been more turned on in my life. I really want this." I say as I hold her hands in mine and give them a gentle nudge as I lift my hips. Liz smiles and moves down, and pushes my panties over my hips.

She moves down the bed as she pulls my panties, and legs up. My panties get tossed on the floor, and Liz looks at me while she holds my ankles together. I smile and nod. Liz pulls my ankles apart and drops my legs on either side of her.

My heart is racing. I am laying on her bed naked, with my legs spread and my wet pussy on display. Liz is just smiling and staring at my pussy as her hands rub my thighs. She moves down between my legs. Her hands reach the end of my thighs. She is right there, with her face about a foot away. "You are so pretty!" She sighs as her thumbs spread me open. I suck in a deep breath, and Liz looks up at me. "Are you ready?" She asks.

I can't speak. I just nod yes. Liz bends down, kisses my clit, and flicks it with her tongue. I GASP loudly and I swear my heart that was going a mile a minute stops. "OOOHHHHH!" I gasp as she moves her mouth down and licks up between my lips.

She looks up at me from between my legs. I can only see her eyes as she licks my pussy. As a girl licks my pussy. I can see the lust in her eyes and I hear a muffled. "Delicious."

I drop my head back and start breathing again. "OOOOHHHH. OOOOOOOHHHH." I moan over and over. After a few minutes of this I am in heaven. Roger Never came close to making me feel like this. Hell, I have never made myself feel like this.

Liz shifts around and I feel her fingers rubbing my pussy. Then they start pushing in. They slide right in and I pop my head up as I gasp. "AAAAAHHHHHH!"

Liz looks concerned. "Too much?"

"No. Don't stop." I sigh.

She giggles and goes back to licking my clit as her fingers slip in and out of me. I don't know if it was five seconds or five hours. All I felt was the pleasure burning and building inside of me. Then I realized I was holding Liz's head against me, and humping my hips up and down. Then I screamed as I came. "AAAARRRRRHHHHH!" I knew I was screaming and didn't care. It was such an overwhelming feeling."

Then Liz was beside me. She has a big smile on her wet face. "Did you....mmmmppphhhh." As I grab her and kiss her deep and hard. I realize I am tasting myself and I don't care. That was the most amazing orgasm of my life.

I relax my hold on Liz and she pulls back giggling. "So I guess that's a yes. You did enjoy it."

"Liz, that was the most amazing orgasm I have Ever had." I sigh. She leans towards me and hugs my head to her chest. I kiss the side of her boob and enjoy the feeling of being held, and her soft bare skin against my face. I get the urge to lick her. While she is still holding me I reach down and rest my hand on her pussy still hidden behind her panties.

She sighs as I make contact. I look up at her. "You feel warm and damp."

She continues to sigh. We shuffle around so she is on her back and I am between her hers. "Please." She sighs as I am rubbing her up and down over her panties. I reach out and I loop my fingers under her panties and slide them down. She pulls her legs up so I can pull them off.

Once I release her ankles she surprises me and pulls her legs back more. She is almost folded in half. Wow, she is flexible. Then I look down, her pussy is angled up and her lips are spread open. She is glistening. "Wow you are so beautiful and sexy." I say.

"Please, Mary." She pleads

I smile and lean down. "Is this what you want?" I ask as I kiss the very inside of her thigh.

"You Tease." She gasps.

"How about this?" I ask as I kiss just above her pussy.

"Please! I didn't tease you." She begs.

I move down and as gently as I can I kiss her clit, and she lets out the sexiest sigh. I move my hand up, and using my thumb I pull the skin up and back off her clit. It is now poking up, exposed. I lean down again and this time I really kiss her clit and click my tongue back and forth across it.

"OOOOHHH SSHIIITTTT!" She gasps. "OOOHHHHHH!" Again as I kiss and suck on her clit. "OOOOHHHH Mary!"

I remember her fingers, and I smile as I bring my fingers to her pussy. I rub two of them around amazed at how hot, wet & soft she is and I push two fingers inside her. "OOOHHH YYEEAAHH!" She moans loudly as I start slowing fucking my fingers in and out of her pussy. It's almost hard to process. I am licking, and have my fingers inside another girl's pussy. This is so surreal.

I want to make her orgasm. I want to watch her as she orgasms. Her hips are starting to roll a little. I use my free hand and pull the skin back again off her clit and I lean down and suck on it, like you would try to suck a thick milkshake through a straw, and I flick my tongue across her clit. Her hips hump up hard. "Please. Please Mary." She pleads.

Wait a minute. I have Ezzie. "Ezzie, she is begging me not to stop right?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, can you tell what she needs or wants me to do to make her orgasm?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary. She wants you to use another finger and to finger her harder." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you, Ezzie." I say as I push a third finger in Liz's pussy. It feels tighter, but she lets out a deep moan as I do that and fuck her harder with my fingers.

She starts panting harder. She is going to orgasm. I look up and watch her face. Her stomach twitches as she pants. "Aaahh. Aaahhh. Aaaahhhh. AAAHHHH. AAAHHHH. AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!"

Her face is a mix of pleasure and pain. She holds that look and her head flops back onto the bed. She lets out a deep breath and sigh, and I watch her body relax into the bed. I look down and pull my fingers out of her pussy. They are covered in...well goo. I get wet, but it's a slippery wet. Liz's juices are more gooey. Nothing like a guy's cum, but not just wet either. I don't even realize I am lifting my fingers to my mouth, until I am tasting her.

I hear Liz moan. "Oh god. I am sorry. I get real messy sometimes."

I suck my fingers clean and move towards her. "Sorry? It's Fucking Sexy!" I say as I put my mouth over hers and slip my tongue between her lips. Giving her a taste of herself with a deep wet kiss. We wind up cuddling together for a bit on her bed.

"Would you try something with me?" Liz asks.

I giggle. "We just did more than try something."

Liz giggles. "We sure did. I, ah saw this thing online."

I squeeze her arm. "Online?"

She sighs. "Ok, I was watching a porn ok? Are you happy?"

"Yes." I giggle.

"These two women were rubbing against each other. It looked like they Really Enjoyed it." She says.

"Rubbed together?" I ask unsure.

She takes my hand, and moves my fingers like I was making a peace sign. She does the same and presses her fingers between mine so they are woven together, and our hands bump together. I can't help but smile. "Ohhhh. I could try that."

Liz scrambles between my legs laying kind of sideways and inching closer to me with a big grin on her face. Then we touch. We are looking at each other as it does, and I see Liz's eyes go wide as I feel her soft skin rub against my soft flesh. Then she moves and grinds against me. Oh My! Her soft lips drag right over my clit. I feel my whole body tingle. I look down at my body and watch.

Liz's pussy appears and disappears as she rubs against me. I can see her stomach muscles flexing as she rubs against me. God she is so trim and tight. Her boobs show almost no movement except for the smallest wiggle when Liz repositions herself.

I have a little wiggle room with my hips. Right now it's Liz doing 90% of the rubbing. She is holding my top leg up against her as she grinds against me. She stares at me. Her eyes are sparkling. "Oh Wow. This is Really Nice." Moans Liz smiling at me.

"I agree." I say with a big smile. "I say we keep going until we orgasm again."

"Oh that is my plan." Liz giggles. A minute or so after that Liz starts humping against me like a girl on a mission. She starts sighing as she rubs against me. "Mmpphh. Mmpphh. Mmmppphhh. Mmmppphhh. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" She moans as she humps real hard against me and then stops and shivers as she sighs in pleasure.

"That was amazing to watch. Your face. Your body. I got to watch it all as you orgasmed." I say. Then we both freeze as we hear a noise at the front door. Liz jumps up and runs out to peek down the stairs. I scramble trying to get off the bed, find my panties and put them on.

Liz comes back into the room. "It was just a delivery guy on the porch." We both giggle and relax. Liz comes to me and gives me an amazing kiss.

"Let's get back on the bed. I still owe you one." Liz says with a smile.

I nod towards the clock. "Look at the time." I see Liz look. "We have time."

I smile at Liz. "Can you honestly tell me your Mom is Never home early?" I ask. "Do you want your Mom to walk in and see us rubbing together like that?"

Liz laughs. "Oh My God. She would freak." She gives me a sad look. "This has been Amazing. I don't want it to end."

I softly hold her cheeks as I move closer to kiss her. "I am Sure we are going to have to study more in the future."

Liz tries to answer but only manages an Mmmppphhh as my lips land on hers. We kiss a little longer but eventually get dressed, and I leave.

I feel like I am grinning from ear to ear as I walk down the street almost floating on air. I look at the time on my phone. In a little more than two hours I have a date with Brian.

To be continued...