Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 04

Story Info
Anna’s experience at the hotel.
7.9k words
4.77
6.1k
5

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

This part of the story is Anna's. It's from her point of view. I knew people would want to hear her side of the story if you will.

Wednesday morning I am sitting at the table waiting for Anna to come downstairs to drive to school. "ANNA, Come On. We are going to be late." I yell upstairs.

She comes bouncing downstairs very chipper. "Good Morning." She says sounding happy.

I just sort of stare at her. I am not a morning person. "It's too early for this." I say to her circling my fingers in the air pointing at her.

Anna leans over me as I sit at the counter. "I Love You!" She says giving me a big bear hug.

"Ugh, just stop. It's too early." I say getting up and grabbing my bag.

We get outside, out of earshot from Auntie. "I did it, Mary." She says all excited.

"Did what?" I say getting in the car.

She gets in the car and grabs my hand, preventing me from driving. "I Did It! Last night, alone in bed, I did it." She says.

"Oh my God. The big one?" I ask smiling.

She looks back at me barely containing her excitement. She starts shaking my hand. "I did it. I am ready for Larry." She yells.

I smile and laugh with her excitement, but pull my hand away. "How about you let me drive so we're aren't in detention Friday."

She drops my hand. "Drive fast!" She laughs. Everytime I see her, for the rest of the day, she is happy. She can't wait for Friday. I have to admit I am excited too. I actually got two rooms. One for Anna and Larry and one for me and Liz. Spending the whole evening in bed with Liz was just too tempting to pass up. Anna and I told Auntie and Uncle we were going on a double date. Auntie thinks it's cute.

Friday morning we each have our pretty lingeries in our backpacks when we leave the house. When we get to school we lay them out on the backseat to keep them from wrinkling and put two beach towels over them. I didn't tell Anna, but I have both my toys with me in the bottom of my backpack.

I can't concentrate in school. I am either opening my backpack and seeing the toys, or I am day dreaming of being with Liz tonight. Anna and I run to the hotel right after school and check in with our lingeries back in our backpacks.

I tell Anna we should hang them up in the bathroom. Then when we get into the room, excuse ourselves, go to the bathroom and change. She likes that idea. I want Liz to have no doubts about what's about to happen while she waits for me to get changed. So I lay the two vibrators side by side on the nightstand.

I leave my room and knock on Anna's door. She opens the door and invites me in. She has her lingerie laying on the bed and is just sitting and looks at the bed.

I am starting to get used to the simple things Ezzie can do with a thought. "Ezzie, is Anna ok?" I ask.

"Oh yes Mary. She is very excited about tonight, losing her virginity, feeling Larry, a man inside her, & Larry exploding in her mouth. She is nervous and excited." Says Ezzie.

I smile at Anna, and crouch in front of her. "If you are nervous or unsure we can..". I don't even get a chance to finish the sentence.

"No Way!" She says. "Am I nervous? Yes, but I can't wait." She says and then her eyes look at me. "Thank you for all this. The room, the lingerie." And her smile gets bigger. "And the other night. It means a lot." We just hug each other, like the best friends that we are." She breaks the hug and smiles at me. Let's go home and get ready for our double date." She giggles, gets up and picks up the lingerie rubbing the silky soft material between her fingers. "It so pretty." She says as she hangs it up in the bathroom.

We are walking out and I see a flyer in the elevator. Celebrate a Romantic Weekend. Order a chocolate covered strawberry plate and champagne. We start walking past the front desk. "Ezzie, you can make sure the desk clerk has strawberries and champagne in each room tonight right?"

"Of course, Mary. It's done. It will be waiting in the rooms when you return." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you Ezzie." I think in my head. I am going to have champagne and strawberries!

Both Anna and I want to get all dolled up tonight, buts it's supposed to be a regular Friday night. We both decide on cute capri pants and tops.

We are driving to pick up Liz first. She is closest, then Larry. They both think we are going on a dinner and a movie double date still. Larry and Anna are in the back, and Liz is up front with me. Liz spots it first. "What are we doing here? Are we here for dinner?" She asks.

I stop at the valet spot, put the car in park and turn in my seat. Anna and I smile at each other. I hold up my key card and look at the clock on the dash. "We could get dinner here, or for the next five hours or so each couple could just go to their room for some alone time." Liz is grinning ear to ear.

I hear Larry ask Anna softly. "Really?"

Anna smiles at him. "Yes really."

Larry is out of the car like a shot. He runs around, holds the door for Anna, and offers her his hand. She turns in her seat and tugs on his hand. She tilts her head up and he steps forward leaning down and they kiss. He gives her a soft gentle kiss and steps back. "Lead the way." He says.

ANNA

Larry bolts out of the car and is opening my door. He reaches his hand out, like the gentleman that he is. I tug on his hand to pull him into a kiss. He leans down and gives me the softest sexiest kiss I ever remember getting. We have kissed and made out before, but there is something special about this kiss. Maybe it's because I know in just a few minutes I will be putting on the lingerie and walking out into the room to have sex with a guy.

He pulls back from the kiss and helps me out of the car. He stands beside me and loops my arm in his. All of a sudden it's real. It's really happening and I am excited and nervous and, I don't know. The butterflies in my stomach have butterflies. I just smile up at him, as Mary & Liz join us. The four of us walk into the hotel and head for the elevators. Our rooms are across from each other. We all stand there for a moment. Mary smiles at me. "Enjoy." She says with a big smile.

"Oh we will." I say squeezing Larry's arm. I waive the card by the lock and the door opens. We walk into the room and on the dresser is a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Larry turns me towards him, and backs me up against the wall. He leans down and kisses me. This kiss is deep and passionate. I moan as we kiss. I don't know how long we stand there kissing. I feel his hand creeping under my shirt, and I reach down and hold his hand. He pulls back and looks at me a little concerned. I smile. "I need to go to the little girls room." I say.

He smiles and looks at the bottle. "I have never had any before. Want me to open it so we can try some?"

"That would be great." I say as I look up at him and pull him down to me by his shirt for one last kiss. I drop down off my tippy toes and break the kiss.

As I turn and walk into the bathroom I smile as I hear Larry sigh. "Wow." I stand in the bathroom just looking at myself in the mirror. I can see the lingerie hanging behind me. I am really doing this. I am about to put on a basically see through nightgown and walk out into the room. I have read so many different articles about a woman's first time. Tips & Tricks. What to expect. And they are all running through my mind, but a few stand out. One is to put a little perfume between your boobs and above your pussy. Boys cum real fast the first time. Best to use your hand or mouth to make the actual sex last a little longer. If you have long hair put it in a ponytail to keep the hair out of your mouth, and to keep cum out of your hair when you are going down on him. I open my purse and take out a small bottle of my perfume and a pink hair elastic. I start taking off my clothes, and I look at myself naked in the mirror. My nipples are hard and I am already wet. I am really doing this.

I spray a little perfume on and I slip into the lingerie. I put the elastic on my wrist, take a deep breath and head out. I smile as I turn the corner. Larry is on the bed in just his boxers. His hardon is trying to push out the front. He sees me and gasps. "You are beautiful." I swear my heart stops for a moment. He was on the bed holding two glasses of champagne. He stands, puts them down and walks towards me.

Suddenly I feel tiny. I swear he looks bigger right now. He is at least a foot taller than me. His shoulders are probably one and a half times as wide as mine. He isn't like gym rat muscular, but he is just solid muscle. I feel tiny all of a sudden standing in front of his all but naked. "You are so beautiful." He says again. He holds my face in his hands and kisses me. He runs his hand down over my boobs. He trails his fingers over my nipples and the silky material. "You look so sexy." He sighs and nudges me for me to turn around. As I turn he runs his fingers down my spine. My back is bare except for a strap around my neck holding my front up. I just sigh as he gets to my silky cover bum and gives me a squeeze. "How did I get so lucky?" He says as I turn back around.

I look down at his hard on bulging in his boxers. "I was thinking the same thing." I say as I reach into his boxers. I want to hold him in my hand again. I want to feel his pulse pounding. I want to use my mouth on him. I wrap my hand around him and I smile as I feel his soft, hot skin on his hardon. I try to push his boxers down with my hand inside them, but they get stuck. Larry pushes them down and kicks them off. I am still holding him in my hand as I look up at him. "Lay on the bed. I want to use my mouth on you." I say.

"Oh Wow." He sighs as he steps back and lays in the middle of the bed. I just look at him for a moment. God he looks so sexy like that with his hardon pointing almost straight up in the air. I pull up the bottom of my lingerie and climb on the bed. I look at him and smile as I think of the elastic, and I pull my hair back into a ponytail. I bend down and kiss his thigh. As I get closer to him, I am suddenly glad I practicing using my mouth on the toy. Up close and personal like this and I swear he looks bigger. I hold him in my hand, and smile up at him as I open my mouth and take the head of his dick in my mouth. The articles said you should run your tongue around the tip, but he fills my mouth too much. I can just lick the bottom of it.

I look up as I hear Larry loudly moan. His head is flopped back on the pillow, and his mouth is open as he moans. I smile inside. He likes it. Then I get a taste of his cum. He is leaking precum I think to myself. It's actually not a bad taste. I pull my mouth off him, as I slide my hand up and down like he showed me last week.

He looks down at me. Now I know what they meant in the articles, when girls said they liked to see the look of pleasure on a guy's face. He is definitely enjoying what I am doing and it turns me on. "That felt Amazing." He moans.

"Oh I am not done, but my jaw needs a break." I say.

"I am sorry." He says.

"Don't you dare be sorry." I say I look down at his glistening, red hardon in my hand. "You are Amazing too." I say as I bend back down and put my mouth on him. He just moans some more. I try to push a little further down on him, but he hits the back of my mouth and I feel like I am gagging. I get a feel for how far I can go, and I move my mouth up and down on him.

"Oh Shit!" He moans as I do. Shortly after that as his breathing gets faster. He reaches down and holds my head in place.

All of a sudden I get real nervous. He is going to cum. He is going to squirt all that cum in my mouth. I am not going to be able to...."GGGAAHH. UUGGHH". I hear myself moan with his dick in my mouth. My mouth is suddenly flooded in cum. I feel squirt after squirt hit against the back of my mouth. I can't swallow it all. I can't stop it from oozing out of my mouth. I push my head back against his hands and I pull off him gasping and coughing. I can feel in cum drooling off my chin, and I can see it covering my hand still holding his hardon.

He looks at me and he gets a worried look on his face. "Anna, I am so sorry. It felt so good. I couldn't help it." He says.

I smile at him. "Well it was kind of the point of me doing that wasn't it. I say as I stare at him and lick the cum off my lips and then lift my fingers to my mouth and like them clean.

I see his dick twitch. "Fuck that is so sexy." He says.

I know I am covered in cum, so what's a little more. I bend down and suck him back into my mouth. He gasps and his body shudders as I pull my mouth up off him, sucking his cum into my mouth. I smile at him. "I should go get washed up." I say as I climb off the bed.

I walk into the bathroom and smile at what I see. My makeup has run. My lips and chin are mostly shiny wet with small spots of white cum still there, and my hands are the same. His cum has a wet, sticky, almost a waxy feel to it as I try to rub it off. I am a mess, but I have to admit it looks a little sexy. I giggle as I start washing up.

I open the door and Larry startles me. He is standing there. "Sorry, I have to go." I giggle and stand aside. I walk over to the strawberries and eat one or two. They are so tasty. Larry comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me as he holds me to him. I can feel his hard on poking me in the back. I wiggle my bum against him and smile at him in the mirror.

He reaches up, holds my hair and pulls the elastic off. He fluffs out my hair and looks me in the eyes in the mirror. "You are so beautiful." He says.

I see myself blush. "I am a mess, and I have no make up on." He slides his hands down my arms and under my lingerie to play with my nipples. I sigh. It feels so nice.

I look back up and he is still looking into my eyes in the mirror. "You don't need any makeup. You are beautiful without it." I just hold his hands under the silk. "Can I take this off you? I want so bad to just pick you up and carry you back to bed." He looks me up and down. "You are so pretty in this I don't want to chance ripping it."

I am feeling warm all over. Now I will really be naked. I pull the waist up a tad, and then bend my head forward as I pull the strap from around my neck, and over my head. My top drops and it catches on my hips. Larry's hands slide off my boobs down to my hips, and gives it a nudge. It drops and lands at my feet.

Larry surprises me, and picks me up, cradling me in his arms like I was weightless. We look at each other for a heartbeat and then he leans in and kisses me. He breaks the kiss and I realize we are standing at the edge of the bed.

He lays me out on the bed, and crawls onto the bed between my legs. My heart is racing. He just smiles and gives my thighs little kisses, moving closer and closer to my pussy. He kisses me right on my clit. I gasp as he does and softly says. "You are so pretty." And he licks between my lips.

I swear at times I feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. He never stops kissing and licking me all over. I just lay there gasping and panting for breath. He then shoves his tongue inside me. Oh God! He is wiggling his tongue inside me. I look down and realize I have my legs wrapped around his head. I don't remember doing that. His arms are wrapped around my legs holding me in place as I hump my hips against him. I can't catch my breath. My heart is pounding. My orgasm is right there. It's too much. I grab the pillow beside me and put it over my face, and I SCREAM! My whole body shivers as an Awsome Orgasm rolls over me.

Next thing I know Larry is beside me. He lifts the pillow off my face, and wraps his arm around me holding me against him. I catch my breath and I realize. I am half laying on him. One boob is on his chest, with me cradled in his arm against him, and I have one leg over his. His is smiling down at me. "So I did a good job?" He asks with a big smile.

I look at him. His face is wet in spots from me I am sure. "It was beautiful." I say as I push up onto his chest and kiss him. Yup that's me on his face. I am literally laying on him, as we kiss. His hands are holding onto each of my bum cheeks, and I can feel his heart beating in his chest. We break the kiss and we look at each other. I shift a bit and can feel my nipples move against his chest. I see him look down at my boobs, and he smiles. I can't help but smile as he does. "I am laying naked on you." I say softly. "And I can feel you against my leg."

"I have my beautiful girlfriend laying naked on top of me. Her boobs rubbing against my chest, and I am wedged between her thighs." He says with a smile, but then looks disappointed. "I just wish you had told me this was happening. I would have brought condoms so we could do more."

Oh. He is willing not to go further because he thinks we don't have condoms. He is amazing! "Well I have one more surprise for you, but you have to close your eyes." I say as I slide off him. I run to the bathroom to get my purse.

I spent a whole night looking at condoms. What to buy. What they are made of, lubed, spermicide, and definitely big. I bought a 12 pack and practiced with three of them on the vibrator, learning to put them on. The box was bulky, but I have six in my purse. I figured that's enough, I hope, for tonight. I walk out with them behind my back. Good to his word his eyes are closed. I open one and put the rest on the nightstand. "Keep your eyes closed." I tell him as I climb over his legs. I straddle his thighs nice and close to his hard on. "No peeking!" I warn him. The articles say for the first time it's good for the woman to be on top, so she can control how fast and how deep her man enters him. I want him all in me, and I think the toy has helped me get ready, but better safe than sorry. I hold his hardon in one hand, and roll the condom down over him.

His eyes pop open. "What the.... You got condoms?" He asks.

I giggle as I climb a little higher over him. "I did. Shall I sit down?" I ask as I am hovering over him.

"Oh Yes Please!" He moans.

I don't think I need it right now, but these are lubed condoms. I shift my body weight just a tad and we both moan as he pops inside of me. The flare at the bottom of his head, POPS if you will, into me as it stretches me open more than I am used to with the toy. I have been using the big toy every night and sometimes in the morning since I was able to push it inside of me. It has more of a tapered end so it slips in a bit easier. I swear I can feel the flared tip scraping along inside of me. I feel so full, and I am only just past the top.

I realize I have my eyes closed. I open them and Larry is looking at me a little concerned. "Are you ok?" He asks.

I have one hand on his chest. I scratch my fingers through his chest hair. I can't help but moan a little. "You feel so Big inside me. You are stretching me, but it's so good too."

He holds my hips. "I was thinking you feel amazing. So soft, tight and so warm. I never thought sex would feel this good." I nudge myself down a little more and we both moan. "I am sorry if I am too big." He says.

I reach out and put my hand on his cheek. "I was thinking how perfect you feel inside of me. I just need to get used to you." I smile and laugh. "We might have to do this more than once tonight."

He reaches up and pinches my nipples, and laughs. "That would be a shame."

I try pulling up a bit and pushing back down. "Oh that's nice." I moan. Larry is so patient and gentle with me. He just lays there enjoying it, as at first I just rock my hips on him once I am all the way down on him. Then I lean forward and kiss him. As we kiss I move myself back and forth on him. The feeling of his big head pulling out and pushing in over and over is just amazing. I push down on him and I go to sit up straight. As I do my clit rubs against his body. Oh that was nice. I hump myself back and forth rubbing my clit.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers
12