Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry moans as I do. I can see the pure pleasure on his face. "Anna, you are going to make me cum." He gasps.

I grind a little harder. "Cum inside me Larry. Cum inside me while you make me cum. Please cum for me. Please." I beg him. Larry grabs my hips and rocks me, grinding me faster against him. I scream again as I orgasm and fall against his chest. I hear and feel a deep groan through his chest, and he just holds my hips against him nice and tight.

I lay on him for a moment, and then I roll off him. I let out a disappointed moan as I pull off him. I realize as I look down all his cum is in the condom. I can barely see him. There is cum everywhere in the condom. There is a part of me that is disappointed. I wanted to feel him shooting it inside of me.

Larry rolls over and hugs me. He looks at me after a moment. "Your heart is beating like crazy." He says.

"You made me cum so hard." I sigh.

He smiles at me. "Is it wrong to say watching you orgasm and scream was sexy?"

"Stop!" I say, feeling myself blush. I am naked beside him, we just had sex and I am blushing because he said I looked sexy.

"You are cute when you blush. You know that right." He says.

I try to hide my face against his chest. He laughs and holds me tight. He moves a bit and then says my name. I look up. "I need to get up and umm take it off before it makes a mess."

I sigh as I roll onto my back. "I was so comfortable." I lay back and close my eyes for a moment.

Larry says my name. I look up and he is holding a champagne glass. "Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please." I say sitting up on my knees with my legs under me.

He picks up the other glass, and raises it up. "To my beautiful, sexy girlfriend." He says.

"To my sexy and handsome boyfriend." We clink glasses. I take a sip. It's ok, but I finish the glass. I am thirsty.

Larry takes the empty glass from me and gets back on the bed. We lay down and he snuggles up behind me. He wraps me up in his arms and holds me to him. He has his hands on my boobs holding me against him, and for the first time. I can feel his dick behind me, and it isn't rock hard. I giggle. "Really?" I ask as I put my hands over his.

"Yes, really. I think I could hold you like this forever." He says into my ear. I breathe in a deep breath and think. I could fall asleep like this in his arms.

I think I nod off a little. Larry is kissing my neck and softly calling my name. "Anna? Anna?" I hear him whisper.

"Yeah, yeah. I am awake." I say and I realize his hand is running between my ass cheeks. His fingers slip down my bum crack softly caressing my pussy lips. "Mmmmm." I moan softly.

I lift my leg a little making it easier for him to get his hand between them, and sigh as he just rubs his fingers between my lips. "Oooohhh." I moan as I feel a finger push inside me. I reach back and feel for his dick. He is too damn tall. I can't quite reach it.

He takes my hand and pulls it back up. "Trust me I am ready. I am going to play with you and make sure you are." I reach for his face and pull him to me for a kiss. He takes my hand again and puts it down. "Anna, I want to do this for you." He says as he pulls my hair back, kissing my neck and ear. Mmmm, he gives me goosebumps. I lay there and moan a little louder as he adds a second finger. Oh that feels so good. I can feel my wetness. I am so ready, but this feels so good too.

He whispers in my ear. "Can we try doggie?"

I am a jumble of thoughts and emotions. A guy can fuck you really hard and fast from behind. Part of me is excited at the thought and part of me is scared. He felt so big in me. "Please promise me you will go slow at first." I say.

He kisses my neck. "Of course."

"Let's try it." I say. He pulls my fingers out of me and rolls over for the condoms. They are out of reach so he stands up. I watch as he puts it on. I see the latex form around the head of his dick as he rolls it down.

He smiles at me and pats the bed as he is still standing beside it. He is so tall he wants me on my hands and knees at the edge, while he stands beside the bed. I start to back up, and he puts his hands on my hips, guiding me back. He takes one hand off me, and a moment later I feel his condom covered dick rubbing between my lips. He isn't in the right spot. I reach between my legs and nudge him up a little until just the tip nudges in. I giggle as it's just the slightest tip of him pushing into me. Then he pushes forward and I moan. For a split second it feels like he is going to split me in two. Then he is in me, and the full, stretched feeling is back. He holds still for a moment as I moan. He pats my bum. "Are you ok, Sweetie."

"You make me feel So Full." I moan.

He giggles. "And that's good, right?"

"Oh yes." I say and I push myself back onto him. I want more. We both moan as he then holds my hips and pushes into me. I can feel his body against my bum and thighs. "Don't move." I moan.

I hold myself against him for a moment. Oh he feels so nice inside me. He feels so deep. Just wedged inside of me, but now I want more. I pull forward a little and Larry takes the hint. With his hands on my hips he pushes me off him, and then pulls me back. He is going so slow, and being so gentle like I asked.

I can't believe how good this feels, or the noises I am making. I have my head down on the bed and I turn it as I am gripping the sheets tight in my hand. Oh my god. I see myself in the mirror. My face is red, mouth is hanging open as I grunt and moan and Larry starts going a little faster. I watch him fuck me. I see his hands holding my hips, and I watch as I roll my hips back and forth in rhythm with him.

I look up and I see nothing but pure pleasure on his face. I am making him feel so good. I swear it gives me a tingling feeling knowing he is enjoying this so much. That tingling grows and grows. All of a sudden it's like an out of body experience. I am watching us in the mirror while I am listening to myself gasping and moaning as Larry fucks me. I can hear and feel a gentle slapping as he fucks me. It's unreal, and then I am brought back to reality. My orgasm is right there. I don't know how or why, but I need more. "Larry, please." I gasp. "More. I need more. Please."

It's like I can reach out and touch it, but I can't. Then Larry fucks me a little harder and faster. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHHH. AAAAHHH. AAAHHHH. AAAAAAHHHHH. I Scream and cum. I fall forward pulling off of him with a moan. I lay there for a moment just feeling my orgasm flowing through me.

I turn and look at Larry. He is breathing heavily. Standing there looking at me. Even through the condom I can see how dark his hardon is. I feel bad I left him hanging. I force myself up onto my hands and knees again.

I look back at Larry. "Do it Baby. Fuck me. Take me. I want to make you cum." I say. I don't know where the words come from. I just say them. He steps right up to me and pushes back in with one push and a grunt. "FFUUUCCKKK!" I groan. It feels like he just shoved himself into me. He grabs my hips and goes right back to fucking me a little faster and harder than before. I put my face into the bedding as I grunt and groan. Larry is in total control. My whole body shakes as he fucks me.

This is what they meant in the articles. It hurts so good! Larry keeps hammering away. I can't keep this up. It's becoming too much. Jesus. "Please Larry. I can't. Please." I gasp.

"PLEASE?" He groans. "So Close."

"FFUUCCKKK! Do it Baby. Fuck me. I want you to cum inside me. Please, Baby!" I grasp. Out. "PLEASE!" I beg. I can't.... AAAHHHH. Larry shoves inside of me deep. I swear I feel him get bigger and he grunts loudly as he holds my hips tight. He is cumming.

He holds me like that for a moment. I can't move. We are both breathing heavily. His grip eases on my hips and I fall forward again. This time I just lay on the bed. That was so intense. He was fucking me so hard and fast.

Larry drops onto the bed beside me. I look down and I can see a lot of cum in the rubber. After a moment Larry grabs me under my arms and pulls me up the bed so I am no longer sideways on the bed. He hugs me and we lay there like that for a while.

I hear his breathing even out and then his arm gets heavy on me. He is asleep, I think as I lay there smiling and feeling very content. We lay like that for a bit. Me holding his arm and softly rubbing my fingers on his arm when I feel wet behind me. I realize his dick isn't poking into me. He must have gone soft and now the condom is leaking or has fallen off. I smile to myself. His cum is on my thighs. I reach down between my thighs and run my fingers through it. I then lift my fingers to my mouth. Yup, that's his cum. I smile to myself as I think. I like his cum.

I lay there just daydreaming about everything that has happened tonight. After more than a half an hour, Larry moans in his sleep, and he rolls onto his back away from me. I hate to admit it but I am glad. I roll over and stretch. I look down at Larry's dick. His hardon is gone. It's kind of slumped over, and the condom has fallen off. It's not small, but it's not as big, and not the angry red it was before. What catches my eye is it's covered in his cum. It's a mix of wet in some spots and a thick white in others.

I can't help myself. I get the urge to suck him into my mouth while he is soft like that. I want to lick the cum off him and make him hard. I want to feel him grow and get in my mouth. I want him to wake up with me sucking on him. I start to move over him and my hair gets in my face.

I get off the bed and get the elastic off the dresser and put my hair in a ponytail again. I softly climb on the bed. I kneel beside him and I bend over. Very gently I put my hand on his soft dick. It feels so different soft in my hand. I smile as I think of it growing in my mouth. I bend down, open my mouth. I use my fingers and push the soft flesh into my mouth. I instantly get the taste of his cum on my tongue as I run it around his soft flesh. I have barely started licking him and he starts getting hard. Oh this is amazing. He is literally forcing my mouth off him as he grows and gets stiff.

Then he wakes up. "What? OH. OH Anna!" He moans and his hand gently holds my head.

"Hi Sleepy Head." I say as I look up at him smiling. I keep my eyes locked on his and I open my mouth and suck him back in.

"OOOHHHH!" He moans. I suck on him like that until there is no doubt he is nice and hard. I move up his body and he grabs my face in his hands and pulls me to him for a passionate kiss. He pulls back and smiles at me. "You are amazing." He says.

I giggle. "I know." Then I get a little serious. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Of course." He says looking confused.

"Well, I was on top. Then you fucked me from behind, and it was all amazing, but I want one thing." I say.

"Anything." He says.

I smile at him. "I want you to make love to me. I want slow gentle sex. I want to see your face as we make love."

He smiles at me. "Do you need me to get you ready?"

I get a dirty thought. I take his hand and pull it between my legs. I hold his hand in mine and moan as I push two of his fingers into my wet pussy. "Does that feel like I am ready?"

He smiles as he moves his fingers around inside of me. "You are definitely ready."

I roll off him onto my back. "Then come and get me." I say with a smile. He rolls over to me and almost smothers me as he kisses me. I moan into the hard kiss. He pulls back and moves down to my boobs. He holds one in each hand, and holds the nipple up. He moves his mouth down and sucks on them like a baby at a bottle. "Oh Baby." I sigh as he does. It feels so nice. It's making me tingle.

He spends forever moving from side to side sucking and licking my nipples, but I want more. I hold his face in my hands, and he looks up at me. "Please Baby. I want you inside of me." I almost beg.

He smiles. "I love hearing you say that." He says as he pushes himself up. He takes a condom from the nightstand and rolls it on. He moves over me and kneels between my legs. I spread them and he pushes my legs back. I look down and watch him just look at me all exposed like that. "You are so pretty down there." He says as he rubs himself between my lips. I can feel myself blush. He doesn't need any help this time. He rubs it one last time and slips himself in me about halfway with a small push.

"OOOHHHH!" I moan as he does. He pulls back a little and pushes back in. This time sinking all the way into me. "Ooohhhh So Nice." I moan. He leans down over me and kisses me as he slowly and gently rocks himself in and out of me. I want to melt. It feels beautiful. He pulls back from kissing me and leans back down biting and pulling on my nipples. "Oohhhh." I moan. "That's nice." I say as I run my fingers through his hair.

He pulls away and straightens up some. He shifts against me as he does. He slips a little and kind of falls against me. I gasp out as his groin falls against mine pushing himself nice and deep and rubbing my clit. "I am sorry." He says quickly.

I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him to me. "No. It was nice, you grinding against me like that." I can't pull him to me enough to make that contact again and I sigh in disappointment. He smiles at me and pulls back a tad and continues his slow steady in and out.

He takes my hand and puts my hand on my clit. "Let me watch you." He says softly.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really." He says smiling. "I think it's hot."

"You've watched a girl rub herself before? It was hot?" I ask with a giggle.

"No, never. I think it would be hot to watch you." He says.

"You think it would be hot to watch me do this?" I ask as I rub and softly pinch my clit.

"Oh Baby yes. Please." I sigh. I can't believe this. Larry is fucking me, while I am rubbing my clit. The sensations feel delicious.

I start breathing heavily and I realize another orgasm is building inside me. I rub my clit a little harder as he pulls my legs up against his chest and fucks me a little harder. My boobs shake as he fucks me. It's not a hard fucking like before, buts it's still nice. I am laying there panting. Holding my boobs with one hand, rubbing my clit with the other. While Larry holds my legs against his body and fucks me. Gently rocking my body and making soft slapping sounds.

Just like earlier. It's right there. "Please Baby." I beg. He changes up things on my clit. Rather than rubbing it, he is almost flicking it back and forth. I am right there. "AH. AH. AH. AAHH. PLEASE. AAHH. AAAAHHHHHH!" I yell out.

I cum but Larry never stops. He slows down a bit, but never stops. I smile up at him. "Oh Baby. That was so nice." I say.

"Felt good for me too. You feel so tight when you orgasm." He says and then smiles. I can feel myself blushing again. "And then you look so cute blushing."

I giggle and swat at his chest. "Stop!" He stops fucking me, and leaves just the head of his dick in me.

"You want me to stop." He says with a big smile.

"Nnooo." I moan as I hump my hips as best I can with him still holding my legs. He resumes fucking me with a smile that soon turns to a look of lust. I can see it in his face. He is getting closer.

He starts humping against me a little harder. "Sweetie, I am so close. I have to go harder." He sighs. "I just have to."

I pull my legs from him. I hook my arms around my legs to hold them back. I am spread wide open for him. "Do it Baby. Fuck me however you need to. I want you to cum again."

Larry moans and shifts his weight a little bit, as he starts going harder. It's not hammering hard like earlier, and it's not the gentle he was just a few minutes ago. I laugh in my head. Just like Goldilocks, this is just right. My whole body is rocking as he bumps against me. My boobs are just flopping around, and it's uncomfortable. I wrap an arm under them.

I could fuck him all night like this. I am imagining doing this all night long when he starts grunting. It catches my attention. I reach up and hold his face in my hands. "Do it Baby. Please do it. Cum for me." I barely get the last one out and his body goes really stiff for a moment. Again he finishes by pushing deep into me and groans loudly. I can see his face scrunch up almost like it's painful. If his orgasm is anything like mine. It is anything but painful.

He exhales a big breath as he releases it all. I pull him down into a hug. I wrap my legs around him and I just hold him to me. "There you go Baby." I whisper to him. His only response is a relaxing sigh, and I feel his body slump a little. "That's it Baby. Ssshhh." I say softly as I hug him. He eventually has to move so I release my hold on him and he flops down onto the bed beside me.

"Wow!" He sighs.

I giggle. "I agree, Wow!" I look down at his hardon. The rubber doesn't seem as full in fact it looks like very little. "Did you not like that?" I ask partially mad and hurt.

"What? Why would you ask that? It was amazing." Larry says shocked.

I point at the rubber with just a little cum compared to earlier. "You barely came." I say. Now I'm feeling hurt.

"What?" He asks. Then he smiles, and leans towards me. He puts his hand on my cheek. "Anna, you have drained me dry."

"What?" I am confused.

"Anna, I only have so much. That was my forth load tonight. I don't think I have any cum left in me to shoot." He says.

"I never thought of that. Oh Larry, I am sorry. I thought you hadn't enjoyed making love to me." I almost cry.

He leans into me and gives me a soft gentle kiss. When he pulls back he looks at me. "Did that seem like a kiss that didn't Love every second of tonight?" He asks.

"No." I say and I hug him hard. We settle back on the bed for a while. I fall asleep until I hear my phone ringing and announcing it's Mary.

I tell my phone to answer the call. "Hi Cous." I say loudly to be heard, since my phone is on the dresser.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything." Says Mary.

I look at Larry and smile. "No, I just finished draining him dry." I say.

Larry puts his hand over his face.

"You did what? Do you mean? Aaww I don't want to know that!" Says Mary, and I laugh. "Well get cleaned up. We should probably leave in about a half an hour so we don't miss curfew."

"Nnnnoooo." I don't want to.

"Ok. See you in 30." Says Mary ignoring my whining and she hangs up.

I look at Larry. "I want to lay here with you just a little longer." I say.

"15 minutes, then we have to get up." He says.

I make a face at him. "Meanie."

"I know." He says as he snuggles up against me.

12