Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 05

Story Info
Mary and Liz’s evening at the hotel.
7.2k words
4.72
5.4k
3

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

Wednesday morning I am sitting at the table waiting for Anna to come downstairs to drive to school. "ANNA, Come On. We are going to be late." I yell upstairs.

She comes bouncing downstairs very chipper. "Good Morning." She says sounding happy.

I just sort of stare at her. I am not a morning person. "It's too early for this." I say to her circling my fingers in the air pointing at her.

Anna leans over me as I sit at the counter. "I Love You!" She says giving me a big bear hug.

"Ugh, just stop. It's too early." I say getting up and grabbing my bag.

We get outside, out of earshot from Auntie. "I did it, Mary." She says all excited.

"Did what?" I say getting in the car.

She gets in the car and grabs my hand, preventing me from driving. "I Did It! Last night, alone in bed, I did it." She says.

"Oh my God. The big one?" I ask smiling.

She looks back at me barely containing her excitement. She starts shaking my hand. "I did it. I am ready for Larry." She yells.

I smile and laugh with her excitement, but pull my hand away. "How about you let me drive so we're aren't in detention Friday."

She drops my hand. "Drive fast!" She laughs. Everytime I see her, for the rest of the day, she is happy. She can't wait for Friday. I have to admit I am excited too. I actually got two rooms. One for Anna and Larry and one for me and Liz. Spending the whole evening in bed with Liz was just too tempting to pass up. Anna and I told Auntie and Uncle we were going on a double date. Auntie thinks it's cute.

Friday morning we each have our pretty lingeries in our backpacks when we leave the house. When we get to school we lay them out on the backseat to keep them from wrinkling and put two beach towels over them. I didn't tell Anna, but I have both my toys with me in the bottom of my backpack.

I can't concentrate in school. I am either opening my backpack and seeing the toys, or I am day dreaming of being with Liz tonight. Anna and I run to the hotel right after school and check in with our lingeries back in our backpacks.

I tell Anna we should hang them up in the bathroom. Then when we get into the room, excuse ourselves, go to the bathroom and change. She likes that idea. I want Liz to have no doubts about what's about to happen while she waits for me to get changed. So I lay the two vibrators side by side on the nightstand.

I leave my room and knock on Anna's door. She opens the door and invites me in. She has her lingerie laying on the bed and is just sitting and looking at the bed.

I am starting to get used to the simple things Ezzie can do with a thought. "Ezzie, is Anna ok?" I ask.

"Oh yes Mary. She is very excited about tonight, losing her virginity, feeling Larry, a man inside her, & Larry exploding in her mouth. She is nervous and excited." Says Ezzie.

I smile at Anna, and crouch in front of her. "If you are nervous or unsure we can..". I don't even get a chance to finish the sentence.

"No Way!" She says. "Am I nervous? Yes, but I can't wait." She says and then her eyes look at me. "Thank you for all this. The room, the lingerie." And her smile gets bigger. "And the other night. It means a lot." We just hug each other, like the best friends that we are." She breaks the hug and smiles at me. Let's go home and get ready for our double date." She giggles, gets up and picks up the lingerie rubbing the silky soft material between her fingers. "It so pretty." She says as she hangs it up in the bathroom.

We are walking out and I see a flyer in the elevator. Celebrate a Romantic Weekend. Order a chocolate covered strawberry plate and champagne. We start walking past the front desk. "Ezzie, you can make sure the desk clerk has strawberries and champagne in each room tonight right?"

"Of course, Mary. It's done. It will be waiting in the rooms when you return." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you Ezzie." I think in my head. I am going to have champagne and strawberries!

Both Anna and I want to get all dolled up tonight, buts it's supposed to be a regular Friday night. We both decide on cute capri pants and tops.

We are driving to pick up Liz first. She is closest, then Larry. They both think we are going on a dinner and a movie double date still. Larry and Anna are in the back, and Liz is up front with me. Liz spots it first. "What are we doing here? Are we here for dinner?" She asks.

I stop at the valet spot, put the car in park and turn in my seat. Anna and I smile at each other. I hold up my key card and look at the clock on the dash. "We could get dinner here, or for the next five hours or so each couple could just go to their room for some alone time." Liz is grinning ear to ear.

I hear Larry ask Anna softly. "Really?"

Anna smiles at him. "Yes really."

Larry is out of the car like a shot. I step out of the car and hand the valet the key fob. I walk around the car and Liz is closing her door. I twist my arm in hers and hold her hand as we follow Anna & Larry inside to the elevators. Liz leads the way to the rooms. I smile at her and tell her to enjoy. She giggles and says. "We will." And the door closes behind them.

I turn and smile at Liz. I hold up the card and wave it at the door. The lock clicks and I push it open. Liz and I walk in and she instantly sees the bottle of champagne and strawberries. "Aaww Mary, you shouldn't have."

As she is looking at the bottle I hug her from behind. I hold her to me and put my chin on her shoulder. "Why can't I do something nice for my girlfriend?" I ask.

She looks at me in the mirror, and puts her hands over mine. She smiles at me. "What are we going to do all alone in this nice room for the evening?" She asks.

I kiss her neck. "I have a few ideas."

"I bet you do." She giggles.

I slide my hand up to her chest over her tee shirt, and then slide my hands down over her hips. "You know as cute as you look, I bet these clothes are uncomfortable. Why don't you get more comfortable, and take off your shirt and pants while I go the the little girls room." I say.

She turns and faces me. "That's a wonderful idea." And she gives me a soft gentle kiss.

We break the kiss. "I will be right out." I say as I turn and head into the bathroom. I am naked in a second. I slip on the lingerie, straighten it and smooth it out. It's so pretty. It's intentionally a little snug on my boobs. So I reach up and play with my nipples to make them pop. I check myself out in the mirror one last time and step out into the room.

Liz has all the lights but one out. It gives us just a nice soft light. Liz is laying on the bed on her side. She looks so cute in her athletic pull over bra and matching boy short panties. She looks at me and gasps.

"You are beautiful." Liz gasps, and then sighs. "And I look like crap."

"What? No you don't." I say moving towards the bed. I hike up my gown and straddle her body while I roll her over. I lean down over her, getting face to face with her. I kiss her on the forehead. "You are beautiful." I kiss one eye. "You have such...". I move to the other eye. "...pretty eyes." I kiss her nose. "You have a cute little nose." And I move down to her lips. I give her a deep, wet, passionate kiss. As I do I ask Ezzie. "Please make her realize she is so beautiful and sexy no matter what she is wearing."

"It's done." Says Ezzie, and at that point Liz wraps her hands in my hair and kisses me back hard as she moans.

She pushes me back. "Let me look at you." I sit up smiling at her. She runs her hands up my stomach to my boobs. She cups them and gives them a squeeze. "You look Amazing. I feel underdressed in my sports stuff." She says.

Well at least she isn't down on herself. "Are you kidding me. I love you like this. I reach out and cup her boobs. I rub my fingers over her nipples, and pull on them. I can just make out her puffy nipples getting hard. I run my fingers down her stomach between her ab muscles. Right down to the last two that technically give her an eight pack just under her panties. "You are so fit, and strong. You could literally run circles around me."

She pulls on my hand pulling me back down to her. "Are you thinking of running away from me?" She asks with a smile.

"No way." I say and we move towards each other to kiss

I am looking down at her after we kiss. "I wish I could have dressed up nice and pretty for you too." She says.

"I wanted to surprise you." I say.

"Oh you have." She turns and looks at the toys on the nightstand. "That is certainly a Big surprise."

"Anna says it's very close to Larry." I giggle.

"No!"

"Yup. If she can take it, well I thought we might try it." I say.

"How about we start with fingers." Liz says staring at it.

"Oh I was planning on that too." I say to her.

"Why do I get the feeling you are a hungry predator and I am the prey." She says smiling.

I bend down and kiss her biting her bottom lip. She softly moans as I do. I let her lip go and move to her neck and ear. I whisper to her as I kiss and lick her. "Do you like the idea of that?" She just moans.

"Ezzie, does she really like that stuff?" I ask.

"She likes to watch porn where the women are tied up, teased and taken advantage of." Says Ezzie.

Oh you kinky girl. I wish I knew that sooner I think to myself. Well I can tease her tonight with the toys. I have to watch more porn so I can learn a few tricks. Tonight I just want us to enjoy each other. "Oh I think that's a yes." I giggle. "We might have to experiment with that another time." I say and Liz moans.

I reach under her bra and push it up. She shuffles around and pulls it off. Her hair is a mess now. I run my fingers through it. "You have such soft, pretty hair. You look so pretty when it's down."

She smiles at me. "I try to wear it down for you when we go on dates. I know you like it."

I get all warm and fuzzy. I can't help myself. "I Love You." I say as I bend down passionately kissing her.

We break the kiss and she sighs. "I Love You Too." I move from her lips down her body. I move from one nipple to the other. First I suck the entire puffy nipple into my mouth, then I bite and tug on her nipple.

"OOOOHHH." She sighs. "You make me feel so nice."

After playing with each nipple twice I move south. I start kissing down her abs. I run my fingers down the indentation down the middle and kiss each section. "One." KISS. "Two." KISS etc all the way down to "Six." Kiss. She lets out a small giggle with almost every Kiss. "What a sexy stomach you have." I nudge down her panties, and she lifts her hips, so I pull them off. "Oh and my bonus. Seven." KISS. "Eight." KISS. She sighs with the last two since I am kissing just inches away from her clit.

I glance down and I can see the moisture between her pussy lips. I lean down and run my tongue up between her lips. As I lick she sighs loudly. "OOOOOHHHHHH, Mary." She pulls her legs back, and I am still amazed by how flexible she is. She is almost bent in half. Her pussy lips spread themselves as she bends her legs back. She is all pink and wet inside. With just a little dark hole leading into her warm, wet pussy.

I could spend all night down here. Licking and sucking on her pretty pussy and listening to her gasps and moans of pleasure. I go to lick her from the very bottom up and I dip down too low, and I lick her ass. She gasps in surprise, and it was definitely a pleasurable gasp. "Really?" I think. "Ezzie, did she like that?"

"She thinks she did, but it was so quick she isn't 100% sure." Says Ezzie.

I giggle and look up at Liz. Her head is back. "Liz, did you like that?" She lets out a small moan. I bend down, and give her ass a lick as I look up at her. "Liz?" Lick. And she sighs. "Liz, look at me." Lick. Again she sighs, but looks at me. "Do you like this?" Lick.

"Ooohhh!" She sighs.

"Is that a yes?" This time as I lick, I don't know why, I nudge my tongue into her bum.

"Ooohhh. Yes I think I do." She says.

"You think?" I lick her again, this time pushing my tongue into her bum.

"Ooooohhhhh. Yes. Yes I do." Liz says quickly.

"Did I just find out you like anal?" I ask as I pop my head up, ask my question, and go back to licking her ass.

"Ooohhh, I am in so much trouble." She sighs. I can see the look on her face. She is smiling. She knows I am going to play with her bum after this.

"Oh yes you are." I say smiling at her. "But for the moment I am going to eat you out until I make you cum." I say and duck my face back down. I lick and kiss all over her pussy. I slip my tongue inside of her and tongue fuck her.

"Oooohhh Mary." She sighs as I lick and kiss her pussy all over. I start rubbing two fingers around her now wet pussy to get them good and wet. Once they are I nudge them in her cute pussy and sink them all the way in. She lets out a deep moan of pleasure.

I tease her a little bit. "Do you like this?" I ask as I pull my fingers out and push them back in.

"I like everything you do to me." She sighs and rolls her hips a little.

I repeatedly flick her clit with my tongue, while I finger fuck her with my two fingers. Her hips are rocking a little more. "Would you like a little more?" I ask Liz.

"I need more." She moans. I roll over and grab for the dildos. She begs me. "Please not the big one."

I roll over on top of her and kiss her. I kiss around her neck, and talk softly to her. "I want to drive you wild. I want to watch you cum." As I click on the vibrator and buzz her nipples with it.

"Oh my...". She sighs.

"Would you like me to put it somewhere else?" I whisper into her ear.

"I think you are going to, no matter what I say." Liz half moans and giggles.

I turn her to me and kiss her deep. "That is why I brought them along."

She looks me in the eyes. "Make me one promise."

"Anything, Liz." I say.

"I have never had anything but our fingers and your tongue inside me. Promise me you will go slow." She says.

I look at her for a moment. I hug her and hold her in my arms. "Always, Baby." I pull back from the hug and smile at her. "Let's see how you like it on the outside first." I say to her.

"Sounds like a deal." She says smiling.

I give her a quick kiss. "Lay back, Baby." I say as I move back down between her legs. I slip my two fingers back in her cute little pussy, and bend down to lick and suck on her clit. I am going to town on her. I am making all sorts of licking and sucking sounds as I go down on her, and she is constantly gasping and moaning as I do. I get her back to the point where she is rolling her hips pretty fast, and I change things up.

I sit up, never taking my fingers out of her. I pick up the vibrator and put it on low and touch it to her clit. "Oooohhhhh!" She gasps as she sucks in a deep breath. "Ohhhh wow. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh." She moans as she rolls her hips. I hold the vibrator right against her clit. I won't let her escape it. It's only on low and she is obviously liking it. I wonder if she would like medium. A click of a button and a loud gasp later. "Oh SHIT! Oh Mary! Oh Mary!" She gasps over and over as I hold the vibrator to her clit and fuck her with my fingers. "Oh SSSHHIIITTTTT!" She almost yells out. I watch as she shivers and she clamps down on my fingers inside her.

I pull the vibrator away. When her pussy stops squeezing my fingers, I pull them out and snuggle in beside her. She wraps herself around me. Her arm around my body and her leg around mine. As her breathing calms down she sighs. "That was amazing."

I run my fingers through her hair. "I love watching you orgasm. You look so beautiful." I tell her.

"I never thought a vibrator would feel like that. It was...Wow!" She giggles.

I kiss her head. "That was only Low and Medium. Wait until we try changing the vibrations and try high."

She looks at me. "Change the vibrations?"

I reach for the vibrator and hand it to her. I show her the three buttons. As I turn it on, it starts on low. "Hold it and click the top button." She smiles as I can hear the toy go from a constant light buzzing to different vibration patterns.

She smiles at me. "That feels interesting. Maybe I will try that on you?" The buzzing starts low, gets higher, stops, pauses and starts again.

"I like that one." I say with a smile as I slide down and kiss her. We hold and kiss each other for a bit and she winds up holding me as we lay side by side. She sighs. "I really wish you told me something might happen tonight. I could have at least worn pretty underwear."

I crawl on top of her. "Ok so you can buy something pretty for next time and I will wear athletic underwear. Will that make you happy?" I ask with a smile.

She giggles. "Yes."

I roll onto her, and hold my face just over hers. "You could be dressed in rags, covered in mud and you would still be beautiful. You don't need to wear pretty lingerie." I say.

She smiles at me. "You don't get it do you?" She says as she holds my face in her hands, while running her fingers through my hair. "Ok so I am pretty, but I have an athletic body. You are gorgeous, sexy, and curvy in all the right places. As the joke goes all the men want you and all the women want to be you." She says.

"Oh Baby." I say. "We are going shopping right now."

"What no." She says to me.

"Yes. It won't take an hour. The mall is close." I hop up and start getting dressed. "Let's go." I say sternly.

20 minutes later we are in the mall at the pretty lingerie store. The same woman is working again. I walk in and smile at her. "Well hello again." She says.

"Ezzie, I need your help. I want her to set Liz up with something really pretty and sexy, and let's say seven different pairs of sexy pretty underwear and bras. She is to shower Liz with praise and compliments while I wait outside so Liz can surprise me back at the hotel." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Hi, this is the lucky girl I told you about. I want you to help her out. She wants something pretty to wear for me after we leave here and go back to the hotel." I say.

I hear Liz gasp softly. "Mary!"

But I keep going. "And let's say seven different pretty and sexy bras and panties. Make it a nice assortment. I want her to always feel as pretty and sexy as she is." I say as I hand Liz my credit card. "I will be outside." I say as I surprise her by kissing her passionately. I smile as I watch her blush, and I walk out.

About twenty minutes later she comes out. "I am paying you back." She says. "That was expensive, and she wouldn't take no as an answer when I told her I didn't need seven pairs."

I hold her face and kiss her again. She tries to argue. "Mar..." But I kiss her and push my tongue in her mouth. I break the kiss, and again she tries to say something, and I kiss her again. This time she moans and kisses me. We break the kiss and she gets embarrassed when she sees people watching.

"Shall we go back to the hotel, or do I need to kiss you and feel you up too?" I ask.

"Stop." She giggles. "You win." She takes my hand and we walk out of the mall.

As we walk out I talk in very general terms. I am nervous about people finding out just how much money I have. "Liz, you know I had to go to the lawyers for my parents stuff and turning 18." I say.

"Of course. I drove you there." She says.

"Well let's say I got a large inheritance, and if I want to spend a little on my girlfriend I will, ok?" I ask.

She turns to me and stops walking. She holds both my hands and looks at me. "That money needs to last you for the rest of your life. That's money your Mom & Dad wanted You to have. I don't want you blowing it."

"I Love You." I say. "I promise I won't blow it all and go broke." Which I can't even imagine doing. "If you promise to just say thank you when I buy you a gift?"

"I will. Deal, and Thank You." She says smiling as she leans towards me giving me a very nice kiss. She breaks the kiss. "How about we go back to the hotel?"

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers
12