Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely." I giggle.

About an hour after we left, we get back to the room. I smile as I think of the rolls being reversed. She is in the bathroom getting changed to surprise me. I strip and slip back on my lingerie, and pour two glasses of champagne. The cork scares the crap out of me when it pops. It takes a few minutes, but when she walks out she looks amazing. She has a short, white sheer robe on that comes down just past her bum cinched at the waist. Underneath it she has a very simple one piece lingerie. It loops or is tied around her neck. It's open cleavage all the way to her waist. It's very thin and high cut over her hips all the way up to her waist on the side. She spins for me. Her back is bare. It all comes together in the back over her bum.

"You look Amazing." I say as I stand there in awe.

She smiles. "You like it?"

"Liz, I Love It. You look absolutely gorgeous in it." I say.

"Is that for me?" She asks and giggles.

"Uh yeah." I say almost forgetting I had the glasses in my hand.

She takes the glass and clinks mine. "Cheers!" She almost guzzles it back. She sees me looking in surprise. "Mom, let's me have a little champagne on New Year's Eve. I like it." She says smiling as she pours herself some more. I am unsure of it, but I drink it.

Liz and I just look in each other's eyes. Then she says "I want something that tastes even better."

I smile. I am pretty sure what she means, but I ask. "And what's that?"

She slides her hands down my stomach and over my pussy. The sheer panties and lingerie might as well not even be there. I can feel her fingers moving right between my lips and rubbing me. I just moan.

After a moment of standing there rubbing me, she lifts the hem up. She gathers it in her hands as she goes and pulls it over my head. She drops the lingerie over my head behind me and drops her hands to my shoulders. She softly trails her fingers down the flesh of my boobs to my nipples. She twists and plays with my nipples in each hand making me sigh. Once my nipples are nice and hard she steps back and drops her robe. Wow, she looks so sexy. Her entire lingerie is sheer with just a little embroidery over her nipples and the crotch. You can clearly see all of her under the rest.

She crouches down in front of me and pulls my G-String off. Once I step out of them, she stands up, spins me around by my hips and nudges me towards the bed. I go to climb onto it. "No. I want you to bend over it." Liz says as she pushes on my back. I bend over and rest my body on the bed, as I feel her get on her knees behind me. She nudges my legs apart. Her hands spread my thighs apart and she licks me. At first she is just licking my clit and pussy. I softly moan into the bedding. Then she licks higher, and I gasp as she licks my bum. She then mimics me. "Mary, do you like that?" She asks and licks my bum longer.

I will admit it feels different, in a good way, and I sigh. Mary has other ideas. She slaps my ass making a good slapping sound and I yell out in surprise. "I asked. Do you like this?" As she licks my bum again, only this time she shoves her tongue up my ass.

"Ooohhh!" I gasp out. "I think I do." I almost giggle into the sheets.

"You think?" And she slaps my ass cheek again.

No sooner do I yelp out in surprise. I am not surprised it stung. I am surprised it kind of made me tingle too. "I do. I do." I say and moan as her tongue stabs back in my ass. She stays there, wiggling her tongue around for what seems like forever licking my ass and rubbing my pussy and clit with her fingers.

All of a sudden she stands up and lays over my back. She reaches for the vibrator, and waves it in front of my face. "What do you think I am about to do to you with this?"

All of a sudden I am nervous. "Ezzie, is she thinking of putting it in my bum?"

"No, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I breathe a sigh of relief, and smile. "Um, I am not sure." I say.

"It's simple, Honey. I am going to make you cum." She says and she moves off me. She stands behind me. Pulls one butt cheek to the side and starts rubbing the tip of the toy around my pussy on a low constant buzzing. Once the toy is wet she pushes it right in and slowly starts fucking me with it. I just lay there and moan. Then she plays with the buttons changing the vibrations. "I think this is the one you liked, and she leaves it on the slow/fast/stop pattern, and fucks me a little faster.

"Oh Baby. Oh Please." I gasp.

Liz bends over and kisses the small of my back just above my bum. "Please what, Honey? Tell me what you want." She says.

I can't help but roll my hips. It feels so nice, but she has me so amped up from the licking and now the toy. "Please!" I beg. "Faster. Fuck me faster, and make me cum. PLEASE!"

I Gasp. "AAAAHHHHHH!" Liz turned it up and is fucking me faster with it. She is resting her arm in my bum, and is using her wrist to fuck in and out of me with the toy. I am panting like a dog. God I want to cum. I am going to cum. It's right there. Liz keeps fucking me as fast as her hand can manager.

Then it hits me. For a split second I feel my body clench up, then I shutter as my orgasm explodes "AAARRRGGGHHH!" I yell out as my hips shake uncontrollably and I orgasm. My knees feel like jello and I fall down onto my knees.

"Mary!" I hear Liz gasp, and her arms are around me. She helps me up and rolls me onto the bed. She lays beside me holding me in her arms, as I recover and my breathing calms down.

I look up and I can see her nipples trying to hide under the sheer white. "You look like an angel." I say.

"Aaww. Either you are so sweet, or you hit your head on the way down." She giggles.

I slide my hand up and slip it under the side of the sheer top over her boob, and rub my finger over her nipple. She softly sighs. "Oh you make that feel so nice."

We lay like that for a bit, and I look up at her. As I look at her I pull the top to the side to expose her nipple and roll my head to suck it into my mouth. I know she loves it when I put my mouth over the entire nipple and areola and suck on it like a baby sucking a bottle. Every now and then flicking my tongue across her nipple. When I feel one has had enough attention I move to the other one. Liz lays there sigh and moaning softly as she gently holds my head to her.

I look up at her. "You either need to take this off." I say as I flick her lingerie in my finger. "Or I swear I will rip it off you."

"Don't You Dare!" She gasps. "This is the first piece of lingerie I have ever worn, and you bought it for me. Don't you dare rip it."

I soften my tone. "Baby, please take it off. I need you naked, right now."

She gets up on her knees, ducks her head down to pull the strap around her neck over her head. She pushes it off her bum and drops back onto the bed to pull it off her legs. She tosses it off the far side of the bed and looks at me with a lusty smile.

"Do you want me like this?" She asked and she spreads her arms and legs wide on the bed. "Or like this?" And she bends her legs almost over her head.

I do like this view, but I lay beside her bringing her arms and legs into a normal position. "I was thinking something like this for the moment." I say as I half roll onto her and give her a deep soft kiss. We both moan as we kiss. As we kiss I reach down and rub her clit. This just makes her moan a little louder and kiss me a little harder.

I slide down her body a little to more easily reach her pussy. I hook two fingers in her wet pussy and finger her as I grind her clit against my palm. I then bend down and suck on her nipples again. "Of Jesus!" She sighs. As her hips roll a little under my hand.

My fingers are making a sexy squishy sound as I play with her. I know she is ready. I reach for the normal vibrator. She moans as I hold it up and play with the buzzing until I get the slow/fast/stop & repeat buzz she said she liked earlier. Then I change it from slow to medium still holding it up. She nervously looks at me. "I have never."

"I know, Baby." I say softly.

"Be gentle." She begs.

"I promise I will be...at first. Then it might get a little more interesting." I say smiling at her.

"Oh God." She moans and closes her eyes as she lays her head back. I reach down and hold the vibrator against her clit. "Oh. Oohhhh. Ooohhh!" She gasps and I can feel her stomach muscles spasm. "Oohhh. Oohhh Wow. Huh huh huh." She gasps as she tries to breathe. I rub it between her lips and nudge it inside her. She moans in pleasure. "Ooohh. Sssoooo Big!" As I slowly nudge it all the way in. Her hips are now really rocking and rolling. I slowly tug it out and I swear her moans turn to disappointment, until just the head is inside her. Then I nudge it slowly in. "OOOOHHHHH!" She moans.

I look at her face. There is no doubt she is enjoying this. The pleasure and lust is obvious. I am leaning my wrist on her thigh as I pull it in and out of her. Not as slow as I started, but not fast, and I am using nice full strokes. Her eyes pop open after a bit and she stares at me. "More, Please!" She begs.

"Are you liking get fucked with a vibrator? Do you want to cum?" I ask, teasing her.

She grabs my arm that is fucking her. "Please Mary!" She begs.

I start giving her faster shorter strokes. I just pivot my hand up and down with a firm grip on the toy as it slips in and out of her. "OHH. OOHH. OOHH!" She pants louder and faster as I fuck her for the first time. I then get an evil thought. I click the speed button putting it on high. "AAAAAAHHHHHH SSSHHHHIIITTTT!" She yells out, bucking harder and then just like that she cums and I feel my hand getting very wet as she covers my hand and the dildo in her gooey cum. I Love making her cum hard like this. Making her get so wet and gooey.

Her whole body shivers and she pushes at my arm with the vibrator. I pull it out of her, as she lays there and shivers. I look at the vibrator and it's covered in her white/clear goo. I pull it up and suck it into my mouth, licking most of it off. Liz doesn't even notice. I hug her against me. "Ssshh, Baby. Relax." I say as I hold her and rub her back as her orgasm rolls over her.

After laying there cuddled into me for a bit. Using my boob as a pillow she relaxes. I realize I love laying there and holding her against me. Feeling her heartbeat. Listening to her breathing. Feeling her warmth beside me. Then I realize she has fallen asleep. I lay my head back a little, and breathe in the scent of her hair that is all tangled up.

Next thing I know I am waking up as Liz stirs. "I have to pee." She sighs. She rolls in the bed and says. "Eeewww." I look down and she is looking at a decent sized wet spot. "Oh I made a mess."

I sit up and pull her to me for a hug. "Who cares. There is plenty of room, it's a big bed." I say.

She pulls back, hopping off the bed. "Be right back." She says heading for the bathroom. She comes out and has a towel she lays on the bed. I have already moved to the other side. She walks around, and picks up her lingerie. "This is so beautiful." She says holding it up.

I sit up on the edge of the bed. I hold her hips and pull her between my legs. I gently take it from her and drop it back on the floor. "It is, and you look beautiful in it. You also are just plain beautiful." I say as I squeeze her ass cheeks and I hold her to me as we kiss. They are soft loving kisses. I wrap my legs around her and hold her tight to me. I sit there, and she stands there just hugging, kissing and holding each other.

She pushes on my shoulders. "Lay back for me." She says softly.

I just smile, unwrap my legs from around her and lay back. Liz climbs onto the bed, and slips her legs between mine. Oh this was so nice when we did it before. Liz takes a little bit of the lead. She holds my legs as she presses her pussy right against mine, and starts rubbing.

I try to lean back, enjoy the feelings and just watch my beautiful girlfriend. I see the smile and the gleem in her eyes as she watches me, watch her. Watching her stomach muscles move as I watch her pussy drag across mine. Watching her pussy lips stretch and pull as she rubs away. Then watching them fold and get rolled under as she pushes back.

She smiles at me. "I like watching you too." She says. "You get such a sexy look in your eyes. You get this sexy smile when you are turned on. Then your boobs. Oh my God, your boobs. Your nipples are perfect. Watching them sway as you move. So hot!" Then she looks down at my pussy. "Then watching us rub together like this." She says as she grinds a little harder against me. We both moan softly. "Watching and feeling your lips drag across mine. Feeling them rub my clit! It's amazing." She sighs. "I wish I could experience it all at once."

"Honey, are you saying you want a threesome?" I ask.

"See, there is that smile and gleem in your eyes." She says. "I don't know what I was saying, but it sounds like you might like that idea."

"Could maybe be fun, but I just like the idea of getting you worked up and making you cum." I say, as I try my best to hump myself up against her. You can now clearly hear us grinding and rubbing our wet pussys together.

"Mmmmmm. Keep that up and you definitely will." Liz says

"You are on, Baby." I say, as I keep humping against her as she is pushing back against me. We keep a good rhythm up, bumping and grinding into each other. I know Liz's tells. She is getting close. I look her in the eyes as I grind against her. "Do it, Baby. Cum while we grind together."

I can see it in her face. She is so close. Then her panting starts. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHH. AAAAAHHHHHH!" Liz cums and she falls back on the bed.

Damn it. I was close. I start rubbing my clit as I watch Liz orgasm. As she calms down some. I get a great idea. I hop up, and crawl down the bed, and straddle Liz's face. Just in time she opens her eyes and sees me. "Oh Marmmmmppphhhh." Is all she gets out.

I hump against her mouth. "Please Baby. I am so close." I can see the twinkle in her eyes as her tongue slips between my pussy lips and into me. She tries to roll my hips to grind against her nose, but I am afraid of humping too hard and breaking her cute little nose. I roll my hips against her mouth instead, so she can go from my pussy to my clit and back again.

She is so good at eating me out. I think for a moment how amazing sex has been with her. It was never like this with Roger, and I never felt so loved. And just like that. Thinking of how much I love Liz, I orgasm. "OH. OOHH. OOHH. OOOHHHHH!"

It takes me a moment to lift off Liz's face. "Baby, that was so nice." I sigh as I lay beside her.

She licks my juices off her lips, and smiles. "Yes, it was very tasty." She says as we roll together and kiss. After kissing for a moment we move back to the pillows on the dry side of the bed and cuddle together. She spoons behind me. I can feel her nudge her body right up against my ass, as her arms wrap around me holding me by my boobs against her. I just sigh and hold her arms against me.

I sigh and look at the nightstand clock. Ugh it's getting late. I speak into my watch I still somehow have on. "Call Anna." It takes a second and I hear her answer.

"Hi Cous." Anna says.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything." I say.

"No, I just finished draining him dry." She say.

"You did what? Do you mean? Aaww I don't want to know that!" I say, and I hear her laugh. I look and I see Liz trying not to laugh.

"Well get cleaned up. We should probably leave in about a half an hour so we don't miss curfew."

"Nnnnoooo. I don't want to." Whines Anna.

"Ok. See you in 30." I say and I tap my watch to end the call.

Liz gives me a big smile. "Sounds like they really enjoyed themselves too."

"I am Really glad she did, but Eeeww." I laugh. Liz and I snuggle together for a few more minutes and then get up. I giggle as Liz walks away. "Your hair is a mess."

She looks back at me. "Have you looked in a mirror?" I sit up and look in the mirror on the dresser.

"Crap! So is mine."

12