Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." I sigh.

Just then the driver announces on the speaker, "Five minutes."

Liz reaches down under my dress and fixes my panties. She then smooths my dress out and smiles.

"This is going to be a fun summer. Just think of all the daytime fun we can have while my Mom is at work," Liz says, and kisses me. "I'll FaceTime you when I am in bed to say goodnight."

Just as the driver opens the door. I want to scream. I want to attack Liz, but I am home. And I am sure Auntie is up and watching. I could easily have had Ezzie make the driver drive around for a while, but I wasn't thinking. I was enjoying Liz's fingers. FUCK!

I sigh, take the driver's hand and let him help me out. I watch the car drive away, and walk into the house. Auntie is up with Zeena waiting for us to come home. She knew we would be coming home separately. I kick off my shoes, hike my dress up and sit on the couch next to her, and for the next half an hour or so I tell her all about it. She gives me a great big hug.

"My girls are growing up." She sighs.

She sends me off to bed and sits up waiting for Anna. I crawl into bed and Zeena curls up against my legs. Next thing I know Uncle is banging on my door. He opens it a crack, but doesn't peek in. He learned that lesson when I accidentally gave him an eye full a few years ago. "Rise and shine, Trouble." Zeena steps on my legs while getting up. She knows Uncle will let her outside. Crap she is getting heavy.

I get up and put on a cute top and shorts and head downstairs. He looks at me and frowns. "We are going to a worksite. Put on one of the CHF tee shirts you have and some loose shorts," he says.

"But this is cute," I say.

"Worksite," he says, using air quotes. "Construction workers, and that outfit, equals lots of staring eyes. CHF tee shirt, loose shorts, and real sneakers to maybe semi-protect your feet from nails. Not those thin things."

"Uuggghh." I moan as I turn around and go back upstairs. I come back down dressed as instructed.

"This is not cute," I say in protest.

He hugs me. "Maybe not as cute, but it will save me from having to dope slap a construction worker for staring at my girl," he says, as he kisses the top of my head. We get in his truck, I recline the seat and I am asleep before we even hit the donut shop. I wake up when we are about half an hour away.

"Well, look who decided to wake up," Uncle says. He points to the center console. "Diet soda and two powdered donuts."

"Thank you," I say, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I eat the donuts almost whole. I was hungry. Uncle starts talking about what needs to get done and when. He points to his notebook and rattles stuff off.

Demo old, pour concrete slab with footings (he has to tell me what that means). Then the steel guy comes in with I-beams. Once I-beams are in then they wall it out (again an explanation is needed). Then comes the finish work: inside walls, wiring, plumbing, etc, (that I understand). Unc has a timetable all laid out with a week to spare before classes.

I sit there looking at his notebook, and shake my head. He still uses a notebook. He is like a dinosaur.

"Ezzie, can this really be done?" I ask as I look at his notes.

"Mary, I will make sure the gentlemen we are meeting today do everything they can to meet the schedule as promised. Whatever it takes," says Ezzie. I sigh, getting nervous.

"Don't worry Mary. I will do my best. I promise you," says Uncle.

"I know you will," I say.

We pull up to Andrew's campus and Uncle sounds proud.

"My girls are both going to college here." He looks at me and smiles. "I am proud of you both."

"Thank You, Uncle," I say.

We get to the dorms and two of the three guys are there and the third guy shows up a few minutes later. Uncle introduces me to them.

"Gentlemen, this is my niece, Mary. This charity is her baby, and we are going to do our best to get it done on time."

"Ezzie, I am almost afraid to ask. Do these guys think they can do their part of this on schedule?"

"The demo guy has no problems. He thinks he can get it down a day or two early. The steel guy is concerned the demo will go late, and the finisher is afraid the first two guys will run late," says Ezzie.

"So you can make all three guys see this as an A1, top priority, has to be done ASAP right, Ezzie?" I ask.

"All done, Mary," says Ezzie. "This job is their number one priority right now."

I swear you can feel the attitudes change. I see one of the girls from the dorm, Amy. I think my job is done here.

"Unc, how long do you need?" I ask as I see them looking at plans. "I am going to go down and talk to one of the students, ok?"

He looks up at the other dorm. "Let's say an hour or so. I will call you," he says.

I step up to him and kiss his cheek. I see the other guys smile.

"Thanks, Unc," I say as I head across to the other dorm, and Amy.

She sees me coming and smiles and waves. Amy has a pretty 'girl next door' look, with long brown hair and eyes. She is a little taller than me, maybe 5'8", and she has nice curves. I get close and she hugs me.

"What are you doing here? You know what? I don't care. I am thrilled to see you, Mary."

"Awe, thank you," I say smiling.

"I never got to thank you at the baseball game. I had never been to one, never mind getting to sit in a luxury box," Amy says with a big smile.

"Don't thank me. You guys being there was a huge surprise for me. I loved having you all there, but Mike deserves all the credit," I say.

"No Mary! You do! You are our hero! No one, and I mean no one, has ever done anything close to what you have done for us before," she says rather emotionally. I see a tear on her cheek.

"Hey, no tears," I say, as I reach to wipe her tear away. "Today's a happy day."

Amy smiles at me. "Do you have some time? I want to show you what you have done, and what it means to us."

"Sure. Unc said he needs an hour or so."

"Perfect. Come with me," Amy says, and she takes me by the hand, pulling me inside.

She stops in what looks like a common area. It has an old refrigerator that is only a little bigger than me, an old microwave, and a big bowl with assorted fruit. She points to it all.

"Before you showed up we were lucky to have some Ramen soup cups here. Now there are a half a dozen boxes of cereal, two loaves of bread, and peanut butter."

She opens the fridge.

"In here there might have been some to-go containers from the local restaurant, with forgotten leftovers, or what they would have thrown out at the end of the night. Now there are two leftovers, a jar of grape and strawberry jam, milk, OJ, and some frozen pizza in the freezer. We aren't hungry anymore," Amy says and starts pulling me down the hallway.

I am flabbergasted. What they have is meager at best, but what they had before probably meant being hungry almost all the time. Amy takes me to the last room on the right.

"My humble abode," she says as I look around. She doesn't even have half of nothing.

"I want to show you something," she starts pulling out a few pieces of clothing from her closet. A pair of shorts, jeans, stretchy pants, and three shirts. She lays them on the bed. I look at the clothes on the bed and a few more shorts, pants, and shirts in the closet.

"These were my clothes before you gave us those gift cards," she says pointing to the bed.

Oh my god, I get a lump in my throat. That little bit I did for them made a huge difference in her life. She isn't hungry. She has more than three things to wear.

She picks up a nice-smelling bottle of skin lotion, just a regular skin lotion found in any store, she smells it and smiles.

"I can rub this in every night, smell pretty, and have soft skin," Amy says.

I can feel my eyes tearing up, and I can see hers are too.

"Thank you so much," she says, and she pulls me into a hug. We stand there for a moment just holding each other.

I can smell the skin lotion on her, and I giggle. "You are right, it does smell nice," I say.

Amy pulls back from the hug. She is still holding me, and staring at me.

"I want to show you how much I appreciate everything you have done," she says in a soft whisper, and she kisses me.

I am shocked at first, but when her tongue touches my lips, I instinctively open my mouth. Then I pull back.

"Amy, you don't have to," I say, and her fingers are on my lips.

"I know I don't have to, I want to," she says and smiles at me as her hands slide down my boobs. She feels my nipples get hard. "Tell me you don't want me to and I will stop," Amy says in a soft voice, and I just can't say no.

"I want you to kiss me," she says. I lean forward and kiss her.

We stand there kissing and feeling each other's boobs and nipples. She holds my face in her hands. Her hands slide down my body to the bottom of my tee shirt. She stares at me and smiles as she pulls it up and over my head. She is a little bit taller than me so she leans down and kisses my neck. I sigh as she does and I feel her fingers on my back popping my bra off. She pulls my bra off as she stands up.

"I have a surprise I want to show you. Will you close your eyes?"

"Really?" I ask, giggling. Amy just looks at me. "Ok, ok," I say and I close my eyes. "I can hear you stripping." I giggle.

"Keep'em closed," Amy says, as she takes my hand in hers, "No peeking. Just fee," she says as she runs my hand over her naked boobs. I feel her nipples and pull on them a bit. I can feel them harden as she sighs. After a moment or two, she drags my hand down her body to her flat stomach, just a little further down and......WHAT??? I feel my hand wrap around a hard dick?

I look down and I am holding a dick in my hand. Oh my God!! Amy has a dick, and it's not a bad size either, definitely bigger than Roger's, I giggle in my head. In fact, it's a little bigger than the average-sized vibrator at home. It's so smooth, soft, and hard in my hand. Amy starts moving my hand so I am jerking her off. She lets go of my hand, and I keep stroking her still in utter shock.

"Have you been with a guy before?" she asks me softly. I just nod yes. She puts her hands on my shoulders and nudges me down. I let her push me to my knees. Her dick is perfect. It has a nice head that is already leaking precum. It feels so nice in my hand. She puts her hand in my hair once I am on my knees.

I look up past her beautiful dick hanging off her curvy hips, up past her flat stomach, her C-cup boobs with her hard nipples, and finally to her pretty face, with her hair hanging down as she looks at me. She doesn't say a word. With her hand in my hair, she pulls my head forward.

I open my mouth and suck her dick into my mouth without a thought. The tip is velvety soft and smooth as I suck on it.

"OH WOW!" She moans. I look up and her face is tilted up as she moans. She looks down as I am still looking up at her. "You look so sexy like that." She moans. I just smile and suck a little harder as I bob my head up and down on her dick.

I pull off her dick and breath as I jerk her off. I look at her and smile. "So you like me sucking on your beautiful dick?"

"Yes, Sexy. You are very good at it," she says, and I can't help but smile. Amy softly pulls my head forward again. "Can we try a little deeper?" she asks, as she keeps nudging me forward. A little at a time I try to take her deeper in my mouth. Amy is just moaning in pleasure the entire time. After a moment or two, she hits the back of my mouth, and I gag and pull off her coughing.

She runs her fingers through my hair. "It's OK Sexy. I was curious about what it felt like being on the receiving end. If you can't, it's ok."

So I am guessing some guys have shoved it down her throat but never returned the favor. Now I want nothing more than to do it for her. I open my mouth and suck her back in. I reach around her and grab an ass cheek in each hand. I slowly push down on her, I gag and pull back some. I push back down and gag again, but I refuse to take her out of my mouth. I am slobbering all over her, and my eyes are tearing up. It's now or never. I pull her into my mouth and push my head down. "GGULLGGHH! GAAHH. GGLLUUGGHH!"

"OH FUCCCKK!" She moans. I have to pull off her. I cough and gag. "Oh Sexy please no. Don't Stop!" she begs.

I hold one hand around her shaft and give it little jerks, while I suck on the head. She doesn't make it another twenty seconds. She lets out a deep groan, and I can feel her pulse in my hand as she shoots her cum in my mouth. It's not a ton, but it's more than Roger shot. Two good spurts land in the back of my mouth, and then some oozes onto my tongue. It's nowhere near as bitter as his either. I happily swallow it down as I suck and lick her clean.

She pulls me to my feet, and gives me a deep sexy kiss, as she holds my face softly in her hands. "That was AMAZING!" she says with a glowing smile. Her hands slide down my body to the button on my shorts. "Kick off your shoes. I am going to eat your pussy and make you scream," she says softly to me.

As she pushes my shorts down, she pushes me back onto her bed. I bounce down and she is pulling my shorts off my legs. She wastes no time. Once my shorts are off she is spreading my legs and pushing my thighs up and over my body as she lays between my legs.

There is no other way to describe it other than she attacks me. I gasp out, as she starts at my asshole and licks up to my clit. Her tongue nudges along my asshole, slips into my pussy, and licks my clit as she slurps and sucks it into her mouth. All of this happens in the span of a second. My whole body shivers, as she sucks on my clit for a moment and then repeats it.

This time her tongue pushes into my ass. "Oohhhh." I gasp.

Amy bites my inner thigh. "What's wrong, Sexy? Has no one ever licked your ass before?"

I sigh. "Licked yes. Nothing more yet," I say.

"Yet?" she says with a smile and pokes her tongue in my ass again. "I like the yet," she says, kissing my bum cheek and giving it a bite. "Maybe we can spend a night...stretching your horizons." She says as she pulls my legs down over her shoulders. "Unfortunately we don't have all day so..." she says, and pauses as she glues her mouth to my pussy.

She goes right back to attacking me. Her tongue and mouth are everywhere. She is licking and sucking my clit. She is fucking me with her tongue. She is biting and pulling on my pussy lips. I have never experienced anything like it. I can't stop myself from moaning and gasping over and over again. My thighs are trembling. I am right there, so she eases up and then attacks again.

"Ppplleasse," I beg.

She tugs on my clit with her teeth. Pulls it into her mouth sucking on it and flicking her tongue across it. Ten seconds later I scream, "AAAAAHHHHIIIEEEEE!" as my orgasm explodes inside me.

Amy pulls back and just watches as I cum and shiver. Just as I calm down she climbs over me and rubs her dick between my pussy lips. I am still half delirious, but I gasp. "Condom. Not on the pill."

"I can't get you pregnant," she says and pushes inside me.

"AAAHHHHHH!" I hear myself gasp. Oh, she feels so nice. A real hard, hot dick fucking in and out of me. Amy is fucking me. I am still blown away. She has a beautiful dick and is fucking me, and it feels sssoooo good.

I look at Amy as she moans. "Oh, you feel so tight," she says, and she starts fucking me a little harder.

"Ohh. Ohh. Ohh." I am gasping over and over as she fucks into me and her balls are slapping my butt. I watch her boobs jiggle as she fucks me. She is gasping for breath after a bit from exertion. She is sweating and wet, and looks fucking sexy.

She stops for a moment just as I am getting close again. I moan in disappointment. "I need more. Get on your hands and knees," she says as she pulls out, panting.

I just smile and roll over. I put my ass in the air and wiggle it. She slaps my ass and I gasp in surprise as she shuffles closer. "Oh, did someone like that?" She asks, spanking my other cheek.

I start to answer "Yyeeessssss." As Amy pushes back into me. She grabs my hips tight and starts fucking me again. "Fuuuucckkk!" I moan with my head on the bed. My knees are at the edge of the bed, and she is standing. She is pounding me, and it feels fantastic!

Her skin is making a wet slapping sound as she fucks me. I am so wet and excited. We are both panting as she fucks me. I don't ever remember Roger fucking me like this. Amy starts making almost animal grunting sounds. She jams herself inside of me and grunts. I feel her body stiffen and I feel her cumming inside of me. No one has ever cum inside of me before. She is shooting her cum inside of me.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" I cum and fall forward. Amy lays down beside me and we smile at each other while we catch our breath.

"That was Amazing!" I say after a moment.

She gives me a big smile. "Yes, you were Amazing!" We both giggle as we lay there. She reaches out and flicks my nipples. I sigh as it tingles. "Can I tell you something?" she asks softly

"Of course," I say.

"You were my first, well, my first girl. I have blown guys or let them fuck me when I was on the streets for a while," she says, and she must see the sadness I am feeling for her in my face. "It's ok. I kind of liked getting fucked sometimes, and sometimes it was something I had to do to survive," she says.

I can't help it. I reach out and wrap my arms around her. "I promise you will never have to do that again," I say as I get choked up. I pull back and give her a soft sensual kiss. I break the kiss and look her in the eyes. "Never again!"

She gives me a big smile. "Thank You!"

Then I see the clock. "FUCK! Look at the time. Where's my phone? Did my Uncle call?"

Luckily he hasn't yet, but as I pull on my panties I get a text.

"UNCLE - I am ready. Where are you?"

SHIT! Uummm.

"ME - Amy is showing me her room. 10 minutes."

I get dressed and Amy stands in front of me with a wet wipe and wipes my face. I feel like a little kid. She then grabs her brush and brushes out my hair. "You have such soft hair," she says brushing it and running her fingers through it.

I hold her hands and lean forward to kiss her. "I have to go, but do you have plans in 3 weeks?"

"I might be working," she says.

I hold her cheeks and give her one last kiss. "See if you can take it off and text me. Oh and send me pictures of the construction. I'd love to see it happen," I say, as I run out the door.

"Take it off for what?" she asks as I walk down the hallway.

"I have an idea. I will text you," I say, and I run out the main door.

On the way home Uncle asked if I had been crying. Well, I was I think, but I am betting it's more my eyes are red from tearing up when I pushed Amy's dick in my throat, so yes. I will go with crying. I tell him the truth about the food, the refrigerator, her half a dozen pieces of clothing, and then the skin lotion that was such a luxury for her. And now I am crying again.

He holds my hand. "I promise you, Mary, one way or another, I will get this done."

I start thinking about what these guys need. That reminds me of John Brown's email. I reply to him. "I would love to come and bring some of the students as guests. May I be bold and ask how many I can bring, and which game you would prefer for the fundraising?"

About ten minutes later my phone rings. "Oh, Shit!" I say.

I show the screen to Uncle.

"John Brown." He laughs and presses the answer button.

"Umm, hello, Mr. Brown," I say.

He laughs. "Mary, it's just John, ok?"

"Yes, John," I say.

"Ok, then. So listen, I got The Coyote's owners to step up and outdo The Bats. If they can show you live on TV for the Nationally Televised game on Friday night, they have promised to extend the collections for Saturday and Sunday's game, if you are there to show on TV for the local tv broadcast. They will match every fan-raised dollar, and will put you all up at the hotel across from the park," he says, "What do you think?"