Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 08

Story Info
Mary finds a big surprise in Amy’s shorts.
8.2k words
4.81
5.9k
1

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

Many Thanks to Fay Smith my first editor. I was so afraid i was going to get back a school paper with lots of Red Marks.

Anna and I plead with Auntie to let us get a hotel room after prom. We try giving her all sorts of reasons why we should, but she just won't hear it. The answer is a resounding, "NO!"

Auntie starts with Anna and softens her tone. "Like it or not, your prom has to be low-key. Mary is the face of a new charity. There can be no scandals, videos, etc."

"Mom!!" whines Anna.

"I know why you want to, but you will have to make do with your big friend upstairs," Auntie says.

"MOM!!!" Anna shrieks.

"Don't hide them in your dresser drawer where I can see them when I am straightening up and putting away laundry," she says, and I can't help but giggle. Auntie looks at me. "Don't think I didn't find the exact same thing in a different color in a drawer in your room. What did you two do, buy them together?"

I think to myself, "Thank god she didn't see the new one." I don't know why, but I blurt out. "It was a birthday gift I got for her. I couldn't decide on the size, so I got both, and figured what the heck, I got two for myself."

Auntie giggles. "I think that's the first honest thing you two have said in the last few minutes."

"Oh God, Mom," Anna says. When I look over at her she is so red.

Auntie takes us both in. "Look, I know it isn't exactly fair, but it's the world we live in. Mary is the face of the charity, and as far as the public will see it, you are her sister. Both of you have to behave, especially at prom; no parties; NO drinking; no embarrassing videos; PERIOD!"

Anna looks at me with a mix of emotions. She looks mad, sad, and maybe disappointed. "AARRGGHHH!" she roars in frustration as she stomps upstairs.

"Anna?" I yell after her, but she ignores me.

Auntie catches my arm. "Let her go, she's just upset and frustrated. Give her some time," she says.

"Ezzie, is Anna ok?"

"Auntie is right. She is just frustrated and embarrassed about the vibrators. She isn't really mad at you." Ezzie Says.

Auntie uses humor to deal with tension, so she tries to make me laugh. She pulls my lip down and looks into my mouth. I pull my head back and give her a confused look. "What?" she says, "Just looking to see if those power tools chipped a tooth."

I can feel myself blush. Auntie laughs and puts her arm around me. "Don't worry. I've had a few over the years. They don't chip your teeth," she says with a big smile.

"Nnnnooooo, TMI," I moan, which just makes Auntie laugh harder.

Anna kind of avoids me for the rest of the evening and it hurts. I am laying in bed, and I ask Ezzie, "Is Anna still mad at me?"

"She isn't mad at you; she is sad and crying. She wants to be with Larry so badly," says Ezzie.

I get out of bed and quietly slip out of my room and into Anna's. She turns as she hears the soft click of the door.

"Knock much?" she asks me.

I crawl under the covers with her as she slides over. "Not when my best friend in the whole wide world needs me," I say, as I wrap my arm around her. We lay together. I know what Ezzie said, but I want Anna to say it.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask.

She sighs. "No. I'm really not. Mom is right; we need to be very careful and that's a bummer, but what you are doing is so cool. I am very proud of you," she says as she kisses my cheek.

"So why the tears?" I ask.

"Larry and I have had sex once since the school visit. We took a walk in the woods. I wiggled my bum, dropped my shorts, and bent over a log. Larry dropped his pants and rolled a rubber on in record time," Anna says as she looks at me. "Mary, he felt sssooo good pushing inside me. He held his hands on my hips pinning me to the log. I was on fire. I couldn't move. He was just fucking me. I kept telling him, 'harder.' He was so deep and hard, over and over just pounding me."

"Wow, that sounds hot. Did you orgasm?" I ask.

"Oh, I was definitely getting there, when he groaned and came in the rubber," Anna says.

"Wait, why is he still using a rubber? Aren't you taking the pill I got you?" I ask.

She gives me a half smile. "I am, but I was nervous. I wanted to be sure I didn't get my next period, so we were being careful. I haven't gotten it, and I so want him to fuck me without a condom, to feel his cum shooting inside me." I can see her dreaming of it in her mind.

"So anyway. He pulls out because, well, I told you he shoots a lot, and we didn't want it to leak. He had just pulled off the full rubber, and was going to put on another one, when we heard voices.

"I jumped up and yanked up my shorts. Larry put his dick, still wet with cum on it, in his pants. I remember looking at it and thinking I wanted to lick it clean. We got dressed and moved just in time, as an older couple came walking along." She just sighs as we hold each other.

"You do have your big friend," I say smiling.

"It's not the same when you do it to yourself. It's nice, but I wanted to get fucked." She sighs.

I start getting out of bed. "Follow me. I want to show you something," I say. Then I think about Ezzie. "Ezzie, can you make sure Auntie and Uncle don't hear us and have them stay in their room for, let's say, the next hour."

"Done, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I have to remember Ezzie can make sneaking around so easy. We close the door to my room, and I stand in front of Anna, trapping her against the door. "So you liked Larry holding you down, and having his way with you?" I ask.

Anna smiles. "I kind of did."

"And you liked Liz's lingerie made of straps, with wrist restraints and a blindfold?" I ask.

Anna looks at me a little odd. "She must have looked hot."

"Ezzie, please tell me what Anna thinks about this," I say as I push Anna against the door with my hand on her chest bone.

"Do you want to be another pet, for Mistress?" I ask as I run my finger along her cheek. "Do you want Mistress to hold you down on the bed and Fuck You with a new toy I got for Liz?"

"Anna is shocked and turned on," Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, make her answer me truthfully: yes or no," I say.

"Done," Says Ezzie.

"Yes, Mar...Mistress. I want you to fuck me," whispers Anna.

I hold her chin and kiss her and she opens her mouth. I run my hand up and play with her nipple under her tee shirt. She moans into our kiss as I do. I break the kiss and look into her eyes. "Strip, and stand beside the bed," I say pinching her nipple a tad hard.

Anna moans. "Yes, Mistress."

I can't help but smile. I am getting turned on thinking of fucking Anna. I pull my cosmetics bag out of my tote in my closet, and put it on the bed. I know the new toy and lube are still in it from the hotel. I grab the belt from my satiny robe; it's not the best, but it will do.

Anna's eyes get wide. "What if--"

"Sshhh," I say, as I put my fingers to her lips, "are you saying no to Mistress?"

"No, but," she says through my fingers before I pinch her lips shut.

I get right up close and look into her eyes. "Shut up. Turn around, and put your hands behind your back. Or do I need to spank you?" I ask.

Anna's eyes get even wider. I can't decide if she likes that or not.

"Ezzie?" I ask in my head.

"Anna is unsure. She thinks maybe she would like to try this but is afraid it would hurt and leave marks," says Ezzie.

"Maybe another time," I think with a smile, as I watch Anna turn around. I grab her arms and wrap the sash around her wrists. I am sure she could probably get loose if she tried, but it's enough of a restraint that can't use her arms.

I push Anna's back until her body's on the bed, facedown. I use my foot to push her feet apart. I then reach down and rub her pussy and find her wet. I lean over her so I can whisper in her ear, "Pet, you are Wet. Are you excited, thinking about being tied up and bent over my bed so I can fuck you?"

She doesn't hesitate. "Yes, Mistress."

I pick up my cosmetics bag and place it on her back. I pull out the vibrator, and I realize there is a button on the bottom I didn't notice, it's kind of flush. I press it and it glows red, but nothing happens. What the hell does it.... Holy shit it's getting warm. It warms up? Oh, it's nice and warm now. I almost want to feel it inside myself, but this is just too hot.

I rub some lube into it, nudge the tip against Anna's pussy and nudge it all the way in until the clit branch is jammed into her clit. It's average in size so I know Anna can take it. She lets out a sexy moan, and I give her a few good thrusts in and out, making sure to bump it into her clit each time. I hold it inside her and give each button a double tap going right to medium.

"Oh Fuck!" she gasps, and her body jerks as the toy jumps to life.

It went from a warm dildo inside her to a vibrating, thrusting, wiggling vibrator inside her; I resume fucking her. After a bit of fucking, I grab her hair and gently pull her head back so she is looking at me. "So Pet, do you like the new toy?" I ask as it makes squishing sounds as I fuck her with it.

"It's fucking awesome," she says with a moan.

"Well if it's awesome, let's turn it to high," I say, as I push her face into the bed and run my fingers down each button, powering the toy higher.

"FUUUUCCKKKK!" she screams into my bed. Her whole body is bucking as I fuck her. She is pulling so hard that the sash on her wrists is working itself loose, but she is holding her hands together behind her back like a good girl.

I want her to feel pinned like she did on the log with Larry. I hop on the bed and straddle her body facing her bum. I brace one hand on her ass cheek, while I fuck the toy in and out of her as fast as I can with the other. She is moaning, groaning, and gasping as I thrust the toy inside her.

She is trying to wiggle under me, but between me straddling her back, and my hands on her hips she can't go far. I am starting to feel it in my wrist after a minute or two. Then I smile. I hear her muffled moaning and panting getting faster under me; I have to keep it up.

Not a minute later she screams into my bed, "FUUCCCKKKKK!"

I shove the toy in her and leave it there. I pull my hand back and give her ass cheek a good spank, as I roll off her.

"Pleeaasse!" she begs, rolling her hips.

"You want it out? Take it out yourself," I say.

She drops off the bed onto the floor on her side. This only traps it between her thighs, as she wiggles her arms free. It takes her about 30 seconds to get loose. She reaches between her legs and pulls out the toy with a shudder and a moan. I can't help but smile looking at Anna. It was really hot holding her down and fucking her, but I am so happy she liked it and enjoyed her orgasm.

I grab a pillow and lay on the floor beside her. I put the pillow under our heads and hug her to me.

"Sooo it looked like you really liked that," I say softly to her.

"Take it out yourself?" She giggles. "I thought I was going to die. It was driving me mad."

"What can I say?" I giggle. "I make a good Mistress."

She hugs my arm against her chest. "Do you and Liz do this all the time?" Anna asks.

"No, but it's a fun change of pace," I say. We sit together, and Anna grows quiet.

"Ezzie, what is Anna thinking?"

"She is imagining Larry tying her up," says Ezzie.

I smile and kiss her neck. "Let me guess: you are imagining Larry being your Master?" I ask.

Anna giggles. "Maybe...every now and then."

Then she sighs when she sees the clock.

"I told Larry I would Facetime him, but I can't not help you out," she says, as she rolls over and looks at me.

"I am fine," I say. "Liz went down on me last night at her house while we watched a movie."

"Her mom stayed upstairs? Larry and I aren't ever alone in his house for long. You are so lucky." She sighs. "Are you sure? I really don't mind," she adds with a big smile.

"I know," I say, and give her a quick kiss. "I think instead you should go, FaceTime Larry while naked, drive him a little nuts."

Anna giggles. "You are so evil, but I like it."

Anna hops up, throws on her shirt, and quietly leaves my room. I smile and think Ezzie did say Auntie and Uncle would stay in their room for an hour. I have 22 minutes. I strip naked, grab the toy and flop on my bed. Let's see what this thing can do.

Fifteen minutes later I have the sheet pulled over me and I am almost asleep, when I get a naughty thought. I snap a picture of the wet toy and send it to Liz. Seconds later she is FaceTiming me.

"You didn't?"

I flip my sheet back and show her my naked body. I hold the phone closer to me and pan it up my body until it is just on my face.

"Oh, you are so mean." She giggles.

We are both in our beds on our sides, talking softly to each other. Before I know it, I am waking up. My phone is face down. I pick it up. Liz sent me a few texts.

"LIZ - Aaww you fell asleep. I could watch you all night. Good night, Honey."

I flip the sheet off me and get up. Oops, I am naked. Where did my nightshirt land? I pull it on, and head to the bathroom with my towel for a shower. I put the toy in the towel to clean it. I am half tempted to play with it in the shower, until Anna is knocking on the door telling me to hurry up, UGH.

This week is finals, and then prom. After I get out of my English final I realize I got an email and pull it up to read it. It's from the Coyotes player John Brown; he and the team are inviting me down for any one, or all three, of the games scheduled in 3 weeks against The Bats. They will fly me and my guests down in the owner's PRIVATE LEAR JET!!!! Holy Crap!!!!

Liz and Anna are still in their finals, so I call Auntie and scream in excitement. I have to wait almost 30 minutes for Liz and Anna to finish their finals to tell them, but after I do, the three of us are screaming in the car all the way home.

When I get home, Auntie and Uncle have serious faces on. I know Uncle went to inspect the dorms, yesterday. It turns out they are old and structurally unsound. They both need to be demolished. Uncle is going up Saturday morning to meet with some contractors, to see if they can rip it down and rebuild it in time.

They have to! I need to be there with Ezzie. I need to make sure this gets done. Ugh, Saturday morning with Uncle means he will be leaving here at like 6:00 AM: the morning after prom. FUCK!

Uncle looks at me. "Mary, I will need every single day I can get, to get this done for the fall classes."

"Let me come with you! I will look cute and sad, and try to get the contractors to work as fast as they can." I say.

"I don't want any whining Saturday morning. If you are getting up, you get up," he says.

"Yes, Sir," I say.

I look at Liz, and give her my best 'I am sorry' look. She looks disappointed, and I feel bad.

"It's ok, I get it, but we are still going to prom," Liz says.

Auntie looks at Anna and grabs her gently by the arm and says, "Come with me, we need to talk." as she walks Anna out of the kitchen.

"Ezzie, is everything ok? Why is Auntie pulling Anna aside?" I ask.

"Auntie, had her doctor write Anna a prescription for a birth control pill. She wants to be sure Anna and Larry are being safe," Ezzie replies.

Oh shit.

"Ezzie, is Anna telling Auntie she is already on the pill?"

"No, she didn't think her mom would have been happy about that," says Ezzie, "She is just saying thank you, and hugging her mom."

Liz and I previously decided not to show each other the dresses we bought; we wanted them to be a surprise. The only thing we agreed on were the colors: pink and purple. Liz was pink, and I was purple.

We all meet at Larry's for photos, and for the limo to pick us up. Anna wasn't looking for a special color but found a really cute dress. It has a little bit of a poofy bottom with a strapless corset; it's a very pale pink and she looks beautiful in it. I see Larry smile the minute he sees her strapless top.

I smile to myself. It's a good thing Anna told him to get a wrist corsage. Uncle would probably want to kill him if he tried to pin it to her bodice.

The two of them pose for pictures; they look so cute together. The size difference is kind of funny too, watching Anna right beside him looking up, and him looking down at her. I bet a few pictures will look like he is staring down her cleavage, which he probably is. I hear a car pull up and I look; it's Liz and her mom.

Liz gets out of the car, and I am tongue-tied. She is gorgeous and is actually glittering. She has a full-length, pink sequined dress. It has a bit of a deep vee neck, and a cut up the front of her left leg, almost to her crotch. It's not a slit, but a cut, so her thigh is always showing. I don't realize I am staring until Ezzie speaks up.

"Don't just stare, tell her she is gorgeous," says Ezzie.

I stumble for words. "You are...wow, you are gorgeous," I say.

I can see her blush. She spins in front of me. "You like?" Liz asks.

I hold her hands in mine and stare into her eyes. "You are beautiful."

Her dress has a full back, with long sleeves, and it hugs her body while accentuating the bare skin that is exposed.

Liz smiles at me. "I was thinking the exact same thing. Let me see," she says, as she twirls her finger a little. I spin in my purple, satiny, full-length dress. Mine is gathered over one shoulder leaving the other shoulder bare; it has a slit up the side, and a rope accent around my waist to show my hips off. The bra I have on is strapless and thin. It's barely there, so my boobs look good too.

Liz whispers to me, "You look so sexy." I swear I can feel myself get wet.

Liz and I pin on each other's corsages. We pose for pictures, and at one point Liz whispers to me, "Tonight I am wearing the smallest sheerest thong I could find. It's like I have nothing on."

I can feel myself blush just thinking about it. Then I blush more when her Mom chastises Liz.

"What did you say to her? You made poor Mary blush."

"Oh, if you only knew." I think to myself.

"What? I told her she looked sexy," says Liz with a big smile. She turns and kisses my cheek. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you blush."

The limo comes along and we all get in. The last thing I see before the door closes is Unc's face. "Remember, not too late. Six a.m. will come early," he says.

The car pulls out, and I see Liz look up front. She notices the divider is up. "Excuse me," she says to Larry and Anna. She turns to me. "You look so fucking sexy," she says, and gives me a long soft kiss.

Anna giggles, and I hear her moan softly as Larry kisses her. The night is so much fun, but it is a bummer that I have to leave early. The driver has agreed to take me and Liz home early, and go back to pick up Anna and Larry.

Liz has been touchie-feelie all night. We get into the limo to go home after prom. She turns to me, kisses me, and slides her hand under my dress. I just moan, and spread my legs, as she rubs my pussy through my panties.

"Oh, Baby." I sigh as she breaks the kiss. She leans back and just looks at me as she fingers me.

"Do you know how lucky you are?" she asks.

"MMMMMHHHHMMM." I moan and smile as she goes from one finger to two.

"Making me leave prom early," she says with a smile.

"I am sorry." I sigh. "You could have stayed."

"Without you?" she asks, and fingers me harder. I gasp and she looks at me and then up front and smiles. She knows I am close.

"I will have to make sure the driver doesn't hear you." She leans in and pushes her tongue into my mouth and gives me a long deep kiss, as her fingers push me closer and closer to orgasm.

I can feel myself getting ready as she fingers and kisses me, until my whole body shakes, and I moan loudly into her kiss. She holds her fingers inside me and continues to tease me by wiggling her fingers around. She pulls her mouth off mine and I let out a deep breath. Liz looks at me as she smiles, pulls her fingers out of me, and sucks them into her mouth.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers