Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 10

Story Info
Mary, Liz & Amy have a threesome.
6.5k words
4.75
5.5k
0

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

I need to apologize to my readers. It took 75 stories to realize I was posting wrong. Well not wrong but what looked like the easy cut and paste option was losing the text formatting. I have always put Ezzie in italics, and I never reread on Literotica to notice they weren't there. I have changed to uploading the file so it keeps Italics, Bold, etc formatting.

This takes place just after Saturday nights baseball game. Chapter 9 was running long so I split it. I hope you all enjoy Mary, Liz & Amy's threesome.

We all leave the game rather quickly. I am honestly tired like everyone else. It's been a long busy day, but I am not going to sleep just yet. We get to the hotel, we all say goodnight, and we go into our rooms. As we arranged on the way back to the hotel, we text Amy after a few minutes. I open my door and watch her softly close her door and come into our room without a word. I softly close the door and I turn and look. Amy is standing there in her team tee shirt untucked and her team shorts.

Liz walks up to Amy in just her team shirt and panties. Liz holds her hands. "Amy, Liz told me about the time you spent on the streets. This isn't that. You realize that right?"

"I do, but... Gasp." I walk up behind Amy and give her bum a good goose.

"And it's a sexy butt you have." I say as I wrap my arms and her body.

"Ezzie, once we are all topless have Amy ask us to close our eyes like she did with me, and if Liz is going to freak out please stop her." I ask.

"I will, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I hold the bottom of her tee shirt. "I don't feel a bra under here. Did you take your bra off?"

Amy says softly. "I did."

I pull up on her tee shirt and pull it over her head. I toss the shirt aside and reach around her to cup her boobs. Her C cups fill my hand and I can feel her hard nipples poking into the palm of my hand. "Take off Liz's shirt." I whisper in Amy's ear.

She hesitates for a moment and reaches out to Liz. Once Amy has Liz's shirt in her hands, Liz raises her arms, and Amy pulls her shirt off. Liz reaches up and puts Amy's hands on her boobs and squeezes her own boobs through Amy's hands.

Amy looks at Liz and makes a confession she hasn't told me. "I have never made love to someone." She says softly.

Liz questions it. "Never made love to a woman, or anyone period?"

"Period." Admits Amy. "I have had guys fuck me. I had had dicks stuck in my mouth, but never felt a mouth on me or fucked someone. I guess I am always the one being fucked." She says sadly.

"Oh Sweetie!" Says Liz as she grabs her in a tight hug. I never realized. I peel off my top and just hug Amy from behind. All three of us are mashed together as we hug. Liz leans in and smiles at Amy and she gives her a deep, soft, wet kiss, and Amy moans. I move around front beside Liz and snuggle between them. Liz breaks her kiss and gives me a knowing smile. I lean in and also give Amy a soft, wet kiss.

We break the kiss. "There is one thing I have to show you both before we go forward." She looks at me and Liz. "And I am scared to."

Liz gets all motherly. "Sweetie, why are you scared?"

"Because I am weird. You two have been so sweet and kind I don't want it to end." Amy almost cries.

"Ezzie, what's going on here?" I ask.

"Amy is afraid she will lose your friendship when you both find out her secret." Says Ezzie.

Oh shit. I didn't figure on this. This isn't a quick fuck in her room. She feels we are friends and is afraid to lose us.

"I know why you think you are a freak." I say softly.

"No you don't." Sniffles Amy.

"I think I do." I say running my hands through her hair. "I think I know why you have only ever been fucked, and never had someone use their mouth on you. Because a lot of guys are homophobic about gay sex unless it's lesbians. Then it's hot." I say with a smile. "You have never opened up to a woman before out of fear of losing her friendship. That and well, now that I have put it together, I felt you earlier against my bum." I say.

Amy is just staring in shock. "I don't get it," says Liz. I take Liz's hand and put it on Amy's belly. Amy stands frozen in place, and I slide our hands under her shorts. I wrap both our hands around Amy's dick.

"You have a penis!" Says Liz. "And boobs. Did you have surgery for the boobs? Are you a what do they call it? A tranny?"

"No I am a woman, or at least I feel like one." I move our hands up and down on her dick, and Amy sighs. "They used to say I was a gentle boy. I played with little girls, because I just wasn't interested in playing with the boys. Then puberty hit, and I grew boobs. Then there were tests, and every chance I ever had of actually getting adopted fell apart. I guess my chromosomes got jumbled. Some parts are boy, my penis, some are girl, my boobs and my insides."

"Your insides?" Asks Liz.

"I can never have children. I had a hysterectomy as a teenager because none of it would work, and would cause complications, and well I am firing blanks." Says Amy looking at the floor.

"Oh." Says Liz.

Amy moans. "Please stop."

Liz stops. "Why, Sweetie?" Asks Liz as Amy pulls our hands out of her pants.

"I will get dressed and save myself the heartache. I don't want to be the freak, or the curiosity for the night, and then never hear from you guys again after tomorrow." Says Amy.

Then Liz surprises me. She takes Amy's hand and puts it her her panties. I see Liz move Amy's hand around. "Does that feel like I am curious or excited?" Asks Liz.

I can't read Amy's face. "I don't know. I've never felt a woman."

"Oh Sweetie!" I see Liz move her hand around over Amy's in her panties. "Do you feel that moisture? That's me getting excited. I am excited about tonight. I will be honest I was very nervous too, maybe even a little more now." Liz says with a pause. "I have never been with a man before, or anyone other than Mary actually. Mary fucked me with a strap on last night. Well actually it was two at once, and I loved it." Says Liz.

"Two?" Asks Amy.

I step forward, push down my panties and take her other hand. "It's you we are excited to make love to." I say as I push her fingers between my moist lips.

"Amy, I will be your first if you will be mine." Says Liz.

Amy smiles. "I would like that."

"Show her with a kiss how much you would like that." I say.

They smile at each other and Liz giggles. "She can be a perv, but so can I so we are a perfect match."

Liz barely finishes talking when Amy leans in and kisses her. I step behind Amy and push her shorts down. She stiffens for a moment, but then moans as I see Liz's arm move. They are making out so I move back and kneel down between them. I push between them and I give Liz's hand a kiss. She moves her hand and steps back. I see them both looking down at me. I open my mouth and suck Amy in. Amy lets out a loud moan. "OH That Is So Good. Ooohhhh. No One Has Ever. Oohh Wow."

Next thing I know Liz is beside me. "May I?" She asks.

I pull off Amy with a pop, and point it at Liz. Liz opens her mouth and moans as she licks and sucks on the tip. After a moment or two Amy sounds like she is begging. "Ladies, can you please try letting me go deep. Guys always want it in my throat. They say it feels so good."

Liz pops off and looks up at her. "It's my first blowjob."

"And it is Amazing." Says Amy.

Liz giggles. "Thank you. Let me try." She bobs back and forth and then pop. Liz's nose is against Amy's belly.

Amy groans. "Oh FUCK! Oh FUCK! How are you not Gagging?"

"Should I be gagging?" Liz asks as she pulls her mouth of Amy.

"YES!" Amy & I both say. I move over and suck her back into my mouth. I bob on it a few times, and Amy moans. "GGGLLUUGGHH. GGLLUUGGH!" I gag as I pull off her.

Liz leans forward and she sucks and licks the tip and then pushes it in her mouth and down her throat. No Problem. "Fuck that was amazing to watch." I sigh.

Amy reaches down and gently pulls Liz off her some and pushes her face back down. Liz just looks at me and does her best to smile. "FUUUUCCKK!" Groans Amy. "If I don't stop I am going to cum." She says pulling her dick out of Liz's mouth.

Liz looks unsure about that. I am sure she has heard horror stories. "Ezzie, please have her try what I suggest."

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

I turn and suck on the top half. I slurp and suck as I hold her dick in my hand. I pull off her with a pop. "Oh Please Don't Tease Me!" Amy moans.

I look at Liz. "Just suck on the top half. Suck it and lick the top with your tongue. When she starts to cum just suck on it and hold it all in your mouth. I promise it won't be too much." I say.

"PLEASE!" Begs Amy.

Liz smiles and looks up at Amy. "No drowning me." Liz giggles, and sucks her back in.

"I promise I wwoooonnnttt." She moans.

I stand up and nuzzle Amy's neck. "Looks like she is doing a good job." I say as I run my finger around my pussy getting it wet. "Liz really liked this last night." I say. "Do you?" I take my wet finger and push it in her butt.

Amy groans, and after just a few gentle back and forths of my finger in her bum, she moans. "FFFUUUCCKKK!" Her bum clenches down on my finger. She grabs Liz's head and cums in her mouth with a couple of jerks of her hips. I pull my finger out of her bum, and drop to my knees as quick as I can. As Amy pulls out of Liz's mouth, I turn Liz to me and give her a deep kiss. I can't help myself. I just felt the need to share Amy's cum.

We break the kiss and Liz stands up in front of Amy. "Did I do a good job?" Liz asks with a smile.

"I would give it an A++." Says Amy as she leans forward and kisses Liz. Amy pulls back. "How did you not gag taking me all the way down like that? I always gag and choke when a guy pushes too deep."

I cuddle beside them, and look at Amy. "That's never gonna happen again. Well unless Mistress..". I say.

"NO!" Laughs Liz.

"Mistress?" Asks Amy.

"Ugh! I asked her to be my Mistress. We liked it, it's a thing we do." Sighs Liz. "No Mistress tonight. This is a night for making love."

Amy smiles. "Mistress, huh?"

"Oh, maybe Mistress is getting a new Pet." I say with a big smile.

"Not Tonight!" Laughs Liz.

Amy drops to her knees and reaches out for Liz's panties. "I want to return the favor, but these have to go." She says as she pulls them off. Once they are off, Amy runs her hand down Liz's lips. "Oh it's so soft, and feel how wet you are." Liz sighs as Amy rubs her clit. Amy turns to me. Smiles up at me, and runs her fingers through my lips. She runs her fingers right around the opening of my pussy. I sigh in anticipation.

"How about if we get on the bed." I say.

"Good idea." Says Liz.

"Ezzie, I want tonight to be Awsome. Can you have them both just give in to their carnal desires and want to just have great sex?" I ask.

"I can and it's done, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Amy stands up and smiles at us both. "Can you both lay side by side? I want to return the favor."

I smile at Liz. "I would love to watch you while she eats you out."

"See perv." Liz says to Amy with a giggle and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. "But I love her."

Liz and I lay back, hold hands, and Amy crawls between Liz's legs. "I have thought about doing this to you all day." Says Amy.

Yeah thanks to Ezzie. Liz sighs. Her eyes go a little wide as Amy licks her. "Oh so gentle." Sighs Liz.

"Would you prefer rougher?" Asks Amy, and a fraction of a second later I see and hear Amy sucking and slurping on Liz's clit.

"OOHHHH FFFUUCCKK!" Gasps Liz as she squeezes my hand hard.

"Oh she definitely likes that." I say and Amy just keeps slurping and sucking loudly on Liz.

A moment later Amy lifts her face, and looks at me. "It's your turn." Amy says as she climbs between my legs.

Amy goes right to it. There is no gentle licking. She is sucking and nibbling on my soft tender lips. "OOOOOHHHHHHH. OOOOOHHHH!" I gasp out. "SHIT!" As she bites softly and licks my clit. Liz moves down towards Amy. I grip the sheets and moan. Amy is not stopping or letting up. "FFUUCCKKK!"

I look down and watch as Liz takes Amy's hand. She sucks two of her fingers into her mouth. She takes them out leaving them covered in spit. "Finger fuck my Honey, and make her orgasm, and I will lay back and spread my legs for you. Do you want to see what it feels like to slip your beautiful dick into my hot wet pussy?"

Amy's face is pure lust. She doesn't answer, but instead pulls her hand down and pushes her fingers inside my pussy. I just moan loudly. "That's it Sweetie." Says Liz. "Now pump them in and out. Do you feel her soft, wet insides gripping you? Imagine what that's going to feel like when you are fucking me."

Amy just moans and continues to go nuts on me. Just like in her dorm, her mouth is everywhere, and now her fingers are fucking me too. "OOOOHHHHHHH!"

Liz is back beside me. "Oh Honey, is Amy doing a good job?" She asks me.

"YYYEESSS!" I gasp.

Liz nuzzles my neck and ear just making my whole body tingle more. She starts whispering in my ear. "I want to watch you orgasm, Honey. I want to watch Amy eat you to orgasm. Then when she is Fucking me, I want to kiss her and taste you on her lips."

I can't help it. I am going to cum. "OOOHHH. OOOHH. OOOHHH."

"That's it Honey. Cum for me." Liz says as she pinches and pulls on my nipples.

My whole body goes stiff and then shivers. "OOOOHHHH. AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I am still panting for breath and Liz turns my face to hers and kisses me. "Now it's my turn." She says as she lays beside me. I look over and Liz is beside me on her back. She has her legs spread wide, with one of them over my leg. She holds her arms open. "Come here Sweetie."

Amy moves closer between Liz's thighs. "Are you sure?" She asks nervously.

Liz bends her body up, and puts her arms around Amy's neck. Amy ends up falling over Liz, as Liz lands on the bed. Liz continues to pull her down and wraps her arms and legs around Amy. I can see Liz kissing and nuzzling Amy's neck. "Amy, I want to make love to you, period. I don't care if you have a dick or a pussy." Liz pulls back some and looks at Amy with a loving smile. "Will you please make love to me?"

Amy smiles. "Yes." She says softly. I watch as Amy fiddles around a little. She doesn't know where to push.

I reach down and smile. "Let me show you." I say as I hold her dick in my hand. I rub it around Liz's lips and she sighs. "Slip between her lips." I say as I slip Amy between them. "Nudge down." I tell her as I slowly pull her dick down. I feel it settle at the entrance to Liz's pussy. "Do you feel that? Right there. Now slowly push forward." I say as I hold her dick softly. I feel it push between my fingers and they both moan. "There you go. Nice and slow. In and out until her juices have you both nice and slippery. Then you can go faster and harder."

Liz grabs my arm tightly. I look back concerned. I shouldn't be. She loves it. "Oh My God, it's so different from a toy. She is so warm and hard inside me."

Amy gasps. "You are so warm and wet."

In no time Liz is all gooey and Amy is covered as she fucks in and out of Liz's pussy. They are both loving it. I lean down over Liz and suck in her nipples, and I reach down and rub her clit. "Oohhhh." She moans and looks at Amy. "Every time you pull back you scrape inside me and it feels so nice."

"Mmmmnnnn. Yes it does." Moans Amy.

"Sweetie you keep this up and you are going to make me cum again." Sighs Liz.

"Can I keep fucking you after you orgasm?" Asks Amy.

"Sweetie, I can't imagine anything nicer, but I want to share you with Mary too. Can we do that?" Asks Liz.

Amy smiles at me. "I would like that very much."

"Oh Shit!" I sigh. I go from watching Liz to Amy and back again over and over. Liz smiles at me. "Kneel over my face, Honey. I want to lick you while Amy fucks me."

You don't have to ask me twice. I move over her so I can watch Amy fuck her. Liz grabs my hips hard and twists them back hard, and I feel her tongue Lick My Bum! Ohh Wow. She's pushing her tongue right in my bum!" "Oohh Baby." I moan.

Liz pulls her mouth away from my bum. "Tonight is.." she pokes her tongue back in my bum. "Aaahhh. Making Love. Aaahhh". She licks my ass. "Aaahh and First Times. Aaahhh". She licks and pokes my bum with her tongue. "Aaahhh. I want to. Aaaahhhh!" She bites my ass cheek. "AAAHHHH. AAAAHHHH. AAAAHHHHHHHH!" Liz bites down rather hard.

"Oooww!" That's going to leave a mark. I think as I pull off Liz.

"Sttoppp." Liz gasps.

Amy looks concerned. Liz smiles. "Sweetie, you are Amazing. I was a little tender still from last night, and you are just, Wow! I want to share you."

Liz pulls out covered in Liz's goo. Amy is looking down at the mess on the bed. "That's a good thing, Amy. Liz only does that when she is Really Enjoying herself." I say.

Amy gets a big smile on her face. "Yes I did." Sighs Liz. "And now we want you to have another first." We do? "There is a first I want you to share with Mary." Liz smiles at me. "I want to hold and love Mary while you Slowly put it in her bum."

Liz rolls towards me. "Mistress fucked my ass last night. Please do this for me. Let Amy make love to your bum. Nice and slow and gentle."

"Oh shit." I sigh. I always figured it would happen. Liz's tongue is nice, but a real hard dick?"

"We can start slow. We will lick you, then finger you, and then Amy will make love to your bum." Says Liz.

Now Amy is on my other side. "I promise Mary, I will be so gentle. Not like how some guys were with me." Says Amy softly.

Make Liz happy. Give poor Amy a chance to experience what was basically forced on her. The poor girl. She is such a sweetheart.

"Slow, gentle and lots of lube." I half plead with them.

Liz smiles and pulls me into a kiss. She breaks the kiss and turns my head to Amy and smiles. Amy bends down and kisses me. Liz takes charge. She looks at me. "On your back, and hold your legs like I was last night."

"I can't bend myself like a pretzel." I say.

"Ssshhh. Do it." Liz says with a smile. She points to the bottle of lube, and Amy hops off the bed to get it. Liz props an extra pillow under my head, and then pulls Amy down with her to my bum.

Liz looks at Amy. "Have you ever.."

Amy sighs. "The only thing before tonight I have done is to give a blowjob, handjob or had a dick stuck up my ass. I've never even kissed someone."

"Oh Sweetie." Says Liz as she hugs her. She looks at Amy. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"Oh no way Liz. I never want this night to end." Amy looks up at me. "Part of me is curious what it would be like to have Mistress have her way with me." She says softly.

"Woohoo- oooww"

I start to cheer but I get spanked by Liz. "Sshh you."

Liz smiles at Amy. "I am sure we can do that another night."

I can see the emotion on Amy's face. "We can do this again, maybe."

Liz feels so bad for Amy. I can see it on her face. "If you would like to."

"YES!" Says Amy and she rolls into Liz and hugs her. Liz smiles at me and holds her, softly rubbing her back.

"How about we lick Mary's bum?"

"Oh Yes!" Says Amy. She moves over me and smiles as she goes right to it. Just like when she was eating me out. She goes right into high gear, flicking her tongue back and forth across my asshole.

After a moment Liz nudges her way in and takes over from Amy. Liz is a softer, gentler licking. Until she points her tongue and pushes it in my ass. I moan in pleasure. "Mmmmmnnnnn"

Amy slides back over and Liz moves off to the side. Amy shoves her tongue in and it feels so deep. "Mmmmmnnnn." I can't help moaning. It just feels so nice.

I hear Liz. "Let's see how she likes this." Amy's tongue goes away and. "Oohhh." Liz is slipping her very slippery finger in my bum. Ooohh. That's weird. Not bad. It's different.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers
12