Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey?" Says Liz. I realize I have had my eyes closed. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. It's different. Ooohhh. Last night it was just there. Now...Ooohhh...it's in and out." I say.

"Sweetie, you have to feel her squeezing my finger. I bet it's going to feel really nice on your dick." Says Liz as I feel her finger pull out, and a moment later Amy's push in. "Ooohhh."

Amy's fingers feel different. Ooohhh. Liz has smaller hands and smooth fingers. Liz has bigger hands and you can see her knuckles. The bumps are her knuckles bumping in and out. Ooohhh

I drop my head back on the pillow as Amy pulls her finger out. I hear them giggle and then. "What the hell?" I gasp. "Are you both? Oooohhhhh." They have their hands together. They are each putting a finger in me."

I look down at them and Liz sees my face. "We have to stretch you Honey."

I stare at her for a moment and smile. "I think you are enjoying this a little after last night." I say with a smile.

She giggles and wiggles her finger in my bum. "Oooohhhh." I moan.

"I might be just a little." Says Liz.

Amy wiggles her finger in me too. "Trust me. It can be nice with a little foreplay. It can hurt if it's just jammed in there, but I think you are ready."

I see Liz look down at Amy's dick. "Can I lube you up?"

"I'd like that." Says Amy with a smile. She shifts so she can keep fingering my bum, and so Liz can lube up her dick. She pulls her finger out and holds it by the lube. Before she can get her finger back in my ass, she sighs. "Ohhhh your hands are so soft." Amy's finger slips back in my bum, and she smiles at me. "Let's see how you like a little more fucking."

I moan as Amy fingers my bum faster. I realize it's me moaning. "Oohh. Oohh. Oohh!" As Amy's finger pushes in and out.

"Liz, you have to stop. You keep doing that you will make me cum." Warns Amy.

Liz giggles. "I like doing it. Feeling you tense, your pulse pounding in my hand and your hips humping just a little. It's amazing."

Amy shuffles up close to me. Oh god. It's going to happen. I am going to take a dick in my ass. "Are you ready? I will take it nice and slow." Says Amy. I am very nervous all of a sudden. I want to scream NO! Amy rubs my thighs. "I know you are nervous. It's ok. I promise I will be gentle, and if you say stop, I will stop."

Amy has an odd look on her face. "Ezzie, is Amy ok? For a moment she looked upset."

"She was remembering one time a man was very rough with her. He just jammed into her. She screamed in pain, but her wouldn't stop. She was remembering screaming and crying into a pillow wishing he would just cum, so it would be over." Says Ezzie.

Every time I hear about Amy's past I just want to hug her. I look down at Amy. "I know Amy. I trust you." I say. Just as I do I feel the tip of her dick nudging against my bum, and Pop! It's in. "OOOOOHHHHH. That Feels So Big!" I moan.

"Sshh. It's ok, just a little push." Amy says and I groan. Amy rubs my thigh. "Sorry Mary. I wasn't quite in. I didn't want to pop out, and have to push in again." I just groan. "Think you can take a little more?"

"Slowly." I sigh.

Amy doesn't pull out. It's more like she leans back to take some pressure off, and then pushes forward a little. She pauses for a moment and does it again. I can't even think right now. All I feel is her dick in my ass. It's overwhelming and just, holy shit all at the same time. I just moan. "Ffuucckkk." When I realize she is right up against me. She has her entire dick in my ass!

I look down and watch as Liz is behind Amy. She is reaching around her and playing with her nipples. "Is that a good fuck or a bad fuck?" Amy asks staying nice and still, inside of my bum.

"I think it's good. It's so.. just.. Wow." I say softly.

"So good fuck then." Says Amy as she pulls halfway out and pushes back in my ass nice and slow.

"Oh Ffuucckkk." I moan.

I look up and Liz is smiling at me. "Are you enjoying your first anal?"

Amy pushes back in. "Aaahhh. I think so." I gasp.

Liz pulls on Amy's nipples a bit and Amy smiles, and turns to look at Liz. "And how about you?" Liz asks Amy.

"It's very nice." She sighs.

Amy put her hands over Liz's. "Will you suck on them for me?" She asks shyly.

Liz looks at me. I just smile and nod. Liz moves around Amy. She tries at first to lick and tease her nipples with her head sideways so I could watch. Amy is sighing as Liz licks her nipples and she slowly fucks in and out of my ass and I just moan.

Amy gives up the sideways licking and turns towards Amy's chest and sucks her nipples into her mouth. Amy lets out a moan as she does. I smile in my head. I know how Liz likes to suck and lick my nipples. It feels so nice. I am sure Amy likes it too. I realize Amy's moans aren't just because of Liz. She is fucking me harder, and I like it. "Oh Fuck!" I moan.

Liz looks down and puts her hand on Amy's stomach to stop her. Amy stops and looks at Liz. Liz straightens up and kisses Amy. It's a nice soft sensual kiss. "You want to cum don't you Sweetie?" Liz asks.

"I do." Moans Amy.

"Let's add some more lube, and then you can fuck Mary's ass harder and cum. We want you to cum in Mary's ass." Says Liz.

Wait what? Harder? Oh shit!

Liz reaches down and just gently pushes back on Amy. Amy pops out and I let out a small moan. Liz looks at me. And smiles as she drizzles lube on me and it feels odd. It's dripping in me. She drizzles more on Amy and softly rubs it in. Liz points Amy back at my bum and Amy gets the hint. She pushes forward and slips right in. "Oh that feels good. Oh my god that felt good! I moan softly, and Liz smiles. "It feels a little better with extra lube and a little warm up." I hear Liz softly spank Amy's ass. "I want you two, to watch each other. I want you to see the pleasure you are giving the other."

I look up and Amy and we lock our eyes on each other. "I might help a little too." Says Liz as she lubes up the index finger on her left hand. She looks at Liz. I saw how much you liked Mary slipping a finger in your bum earlier." Liz's arm reaches behind Amy. Amy's eyes go a little wide and she smiles. Liz smiles at me and reaches for my clit. "Don't worry Honey, I didn't forget about you." She says as she teases my clit. The three of us are fucking each other, just watching each other.

I don't even realize I say it until I hear my own voice. "Harder, Sweetie."

Amy gives me a big smile. "I will give it to you harder, if I can get a second finger and harder." She says turning to Liz. "Oh yeah." Moans Amy.

Liz kisses Amy's arm. "You go harder. I go harder."

Amy smiles at me as she grips my hips a little harder. "Are you ready?" She asks. I can't find my voice. I just nod my head. Amy starts slow, building up as she goes. By about the third or fourth stroke I am moaning with each stroke. Amy is groaning as we go. I can't think clearly. My ass is stretched, I feel so full as she fucks in and out of me. My clit is on fire sending jolts of pleasure through me. I can't talk or think. I just hear myself moaning. "OOHH. OOHH. OOHH. OOHH." Over and over again.

All of a sudden Amy is deep inside me and she Groans and jerks. She is Cumming in my Ass! Then I realize I am screaming. Liz has her mouth on me. She has my clit between her teeth, flicking her tongue across it. "EEEEEEEEEEE!"

I hear a moan and I feel empty. Nnnooo. She is pulling out of my ass. The bed jostles. I get nudged over, and then I am waking up. I have to pee, and the room is dark. I am confused for a moment. This isn't Liz? Oh Amy. I look more closely. Amy is in the middle, with me and Liz beside her on the bed. I roll over to get up. Why am I so sticky? Oh yeah. Amy was fucking my ass, while Liz played with my clit. Oh I came so hard when Amy came in my ass and Liz bit my clit.

I gently get out of bed. I sit on the toilet and realize just what a mess I am. I get a wet washcloth and clean up. I crawl back into bed, and Amy stirs. I snuggle beside her, and drape my arm over her. "Ssshh Sweetie. It's ok. Go back to sleep." I say softly. I am not even sure she woke up.

The morning comes much too early. The three of us cuddle together in bed. When I realize all that happened with just a little push to each of them. "Thank you, Ezzie. I hope you enjoyed it too."

"You are Welcome, and yes I did. Your orgasm was very nice at the end." Says Ezzie.

I giggle. "Yes it was. I basically passed out after it."

Amy, Liz and I spend a few minutes at the door kissing and hugging goodbye. I can see it in her eyes. Amy is worried. "Ezzie, is Amy worried this won't happen again?"

"She is. She can't help it. She has never been with anyone twice." Says Ezzie.

Oh the poor girl. "Ezzie, please remove that worry from her."

"I have." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, is the hallway clear?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I give Amy one last kiss. "I will check the hallway." I say playing it up. I look back to say it's all clear and Liz and Amy have their arms wrapped around each other in a deep kiss. "Alright you two." I giggle.

Amy slips out the door, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, and goes to her room. I watch her open her door and I step back inside my room. I close the door and Liz is pinning me to the wall and kissing me deeply. "Mmmmm." I moan into the kiss. I feel Liz's fingers clawing for the bottom of my shirt. Once she finds it she breaks the kiss and pulls it off me leaving me naked. "Really?" I say with a smile.

I watch as she pulls off her shirt and sucks two of her fingers into her mouth. As she sucks on them she moves closer to me. I am memorized watching her. She pulls her wet fingers out of her mouth. She reaches down and rubs them around my pussy lips, and kisses me. Once I am just a little wet she pushes them into me. "OOOHHHH." I moan.

She nuzzles my neck and starts talking softly to me. "I am so glad you talked me into this. I was so nervous asking her, but it was Amazing, and the poor girl really needed it. What you did was very sexy & lovely. I want to show you how much I love you, and how much I want you right now." She says as she fingers me with long in and out strokes with two fingers. I just moan.

Liz smiles at me. "Now I could stand here and just finger you. That does sound like fun, or we could go to the bed and 69?"

"Bed." I moan.

Liz gives me a big smile. "I thought that might be your answer." She turns by my shoulders and slaps my ass. "Get on the bed."

She climbs on the bed, she settles over me, and then reaches down, wraps her arms around my legs and spreads my thighs. "Oh Honey!" She gasps. I feel her pull my bum apart a little, and I sigh as she kisses my asshole. "Honey, you are all red. Was last night too much?"

I pull her hips down and lick her bum. "Yes and no. It was a lot." Lick. "I felt so full." Lick. "And wow." Lick.

Liz giggles, and turns around so she is nose to nose with me. "So you liked it?" She asks with a smile.

I hold her hair back some. "I did." I say as I tilt her head and pull her to me. We lay there making out.

She pulls back and smiles at me. "I want to eat you out and make you orgasm." She says.

I giggle. "So why did you turn around?"

"You are such a Brat." She gives me a quick kiss and spins back around. This time she isn't fooling around. My mouth is barely on her pussy, and is sucking on my clit. We mimic each other, soft sucking, licking, tongue fucking etc. I giggle in my head. The only sounds are our sighs of pleasure, and our licking and sucking sounds.

I start licking and sucking on Liz a little harder. She is right there. I suck her clit into my mouth and flick my tongue across it. I can hear her gasping and feel her body stiffen. She is right there. She lets out a muffled scream....

"OOOWWW!" She fucking bit... "FFUUUCCCKKK!" My orgasm slams into me with no warning. I swear I see stars.

Next thing I know Liz is beside me. She is staring at me. "I am sorry Honey. I just came so hard. I didn't mean to bite you."

I roll my head and look at her, and sigh. "It hurt, and then I came so hard."

"Do you like a little pain?" She asks with a giggle.

"No. It hurt."

"But you orgasmed real hard." She says smiling at me.

"Stop." I giggle.

She lays down beside me and we snuggle and relax. We hate to do it but we get up. We wash each other in the shower. We get a little touchie feelie & kiss, but we behave. We get dressed and pack up for check out before the game.

After the game, we get on the bus and head back to the plane. By 8pm we are home and exhausted. Anna and I tell Auntie & Uncle all about it, and by 10pm. I am in bed.

12