Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um mine too." I say staring at her.

"God you are so cute." She says as she hugs my head into her boobs. I just stare at her hard nipple and smell the pretty lotion they put on us after the wrap.

I am so screwed. I want to have sex with her so bad. I am just about to flick my tongue out over her nipple, when Sylvie pushes my head away.

We get dressed and go to lunch. She has the camera set up, and turns on her Sylvie charm. We wind up talking about all sorts of stuff over lunch. She finally shuts off the camera, takes off her microphone and puts out her hand to me for mine, and packs it all up. She then reaches into her purse. She pulls out a small pill bottle. It has pink pills in it. "Oh my god, is that what you took the other night." I almost whisper.

She smiles. "You mean when you got to watch me get fucked up the ass?" And she laughs. "It is. A half of a pill lasts about an hour. I have already tried a half." She drops one into her hand and snaps it in half. "Come on. Let's have some fun." I just stare at it. "Ok, I will go first." She says as she pops the pill in her mouth, and swallows it with some water. She puts the other half in front of me. "Come on, don't make me party alone."

I have never taken Any drugs before. I am nervous, but then I remember how worked up she was. "Ezzie, is she sure about this. Am I going to get hung over or anything?" I ask.

"Mary, Sylvie has experienced zero side effects during or after taking the pill. She does consider it perfectly safe."

Screw it. She is so beautiful and sexy. I reach out and pop the pill back with some water. Sylvie is grinning ear to ear. "We should go. We will probably start feeling it as we get to the hotel."

The entire walk back I feel like I am ready to jump out of my skin. I am nervous about having sex with Sylvie. I can't believe I took a pill to get all horned up. Worse yet as we are approaching the hotel my nipples start to tingle, as proof the drug is starting to work.

Sylvie playfully nudges me as we walk down the street. She glances at my chest. My nipples are obviously hard. We walk in the hotel lobby and head to the elevator.

As the doors close she turns to me, pushing me against the wall and grinding against my thigh, while pushing her thigh into me. "FUCK!" I moan.

"Good, you are feeling it too." She says as she grinds and moans against me until the last moment. She stops and spins around just as the doors open.

We walk into the hotel room and we are both all over each other. Sylvie kisses me hard jamming her tongue deep in my mouth. "Mmmmppphhh." I moan with my eyes wide.

Oh wow. Her tongue is so deep in my mouth. How is she. Oh shit. I can feel her fucking my mouth with her tongue. I suck on her tongue as she pulls it out of my mouth.

She leans back and sticks her tongue out, wiggling it at me. "WOW!" I gasp as she leans forward and tongue fucks my mouth some more. Her tongue has to be 1 1/2 times as long as mine. I moan as I suck on her tongue as it slips in and out of my mouth.

Sylvie steps back from me and pulls off her shirt. As she pushes her pants down, I pull my dress over my head. Sylvie stands up and I move towards her. I unclip her bra while she has her back to me. I push her onto the bed as she lets her bra drop, and I crawl onto the bed beside her. I wind up half on top of her. I have one boob in both my hands and I suck her nipple into my mouth. It is so thick and long. I just keep it in my mouth sucking on it and teasing it as Sylvie sighs. I feel her pop my bra so I lean up, drop my bra and move to her other nipple. "Oh that is so nice." She sighs.

Sylvie reaches under my arms and tries pulling me up. "Please Mary!" She sighs. I relent and let her pull me up so my boobs are in her face. She wraps her lips around one and sucks on it, like she is trying to suck my soul out. I can't help Gasping at the intensity of sensations I am feeling. She goes from one to the other sucking really hard. I swear I feel my pussy tingle as she does. She drops her head down to the bed and smiles. I look at my poor nipples. They are so red and distended, but feel amazing.

I slide down and kiss her, and nuzzle her neck. "I want to taste you." I whisper in her ear.

She lets out a big sigh. "I was thinking the exact same thing. How about we 69?"

"Deal!" I say as I get up on my knees and push my panties down, and then off as I sit on my butt. I watch Sylvie lift her hips and push hers off. I crawl over her face, and before I know it she has her arms wrapped around me and pulls her mouth up to me before I can get down to her. "Jesus!" I gasp in surprise as she sucks on my clit hard. Instantly she is making loud slurping noises. I instinctively push myself down on her face for more.

I bend over and start licking and sucking her sweet pussy. It actually is a tad sweet. I am flicking her clit with my tongue. "FUCCKKKK!" She stiffens up her long tongue and pushes it deep in my pussy. It feels like a long worm wiggling inside me, and she moves her jaw putting gentle pressure on my clit.

I want to make her feel just as good. I bend down and suck her clit back into my mouth, I trap it between my teeth in a gentle bite as I flick and lick it with my tongue over and over. "OH YEAAAHHHH!" She moans out and her hips roll a bit. She goes back to slurping and sucking me, but groans. "FUCCKKK!" As I push two fingers into her pussy.

Now her hips are really rolling. She is gasping and moaning into my leg as her head is turned. She is rubbing my clit, but she can't concentrate on going down on me.

"PLEASE!" She begs bucking against my mouth. "PLEAASSEEE! FFFUUUUUCCCKKKK!" She screams and her whole body shakes so much I pull my face back. It is fascinating to watch. I can actually watch her pussy convulse inside as she cums. The little inside opening quivers as she cums.

I kiss and tease her soft thighs and belly as her breathing calms down. As she does she rolls me over onto my back. She lifts up my legs and pushes them back. "I am so going to make you scream." She says and drops her face down onto my pussy as she lays between my legs.

I loop my arms around my legs and moan as she licks me from my bum to my clit. She uses her hands to hold my thighs/butt pulled apart and licks and sucks me all over. After making me pant as she sucks on my clit, she sticks that long tongue right into my pussy. "OOOOOHHHHHHH!" I moan.

"So you like that? How about this?" She stiffens her tongue and pushes it in my ass.

I suck in a big deep breath in shock and surprise. "NNNNNNGGGGHHHH!" I groan as she pulls it mostly out and back in. "NNNNGGHHHH!"

"Oh I will take that as a, "Yes I like that." She says sucking my pussy into her mouth and pushing her tongue back in.

"OOOOOOHH. OOOOOOOHHH." I moan as she tongue fucks me. "OOOOOHHHH. OOOOOHHHH." She knows I am right there. I can feel her hands squeezing me tighter. Then one hand lets go and two fingers push into my bum. "FFFUUCCCKKKK!" I gasp and seconds later, my whole body tightens up. It's almost like a huge cramp and then I explode. "NNNNNGGAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I lay there panting when Sylvie crawls up beside me. Her face is wet with my juices. "Hi Cutie. That was beautiful." She says as she kisses me. We lay there making out. I can taste myself on her lips and in her kiss as I am sure she can taste her juices on me.

I wrap my arms and legs around her and roll side to side as we keep kissing. Then I realize I am worked up again. I want to cum again. The pill! Oh wow is this what it does? "Ezzie, is this the pill? Is Sylvie like this too?"

"Yes, Mary. I can't explain it, but it feels nice for me too." Says Ezzie.

Sylvie pulls back and looks at. "It's amazing right. You go from one orgasm, to wanting another. It's like there's no afterglow, there is just the need for another orgasm."

"Yes, it's intense." I moan. Sylvie moves and scissors her legs between mine. "Oh Yeah!" I moan as she rubs against me. She starts grinding hard against me. There is no doubt she is fucking me, and I don't care. It feels Great! She rubs and grinds against me. In a matter of just a few minutes I start shivering again. "I Am Going To Cum Again." I moan.

"Do it." She pants. "Come on Cutie." More panting. "Do it Cutie." More panting. "Cum while I." Panting. "Rub Against You."

Her wet lips slipping back and forth over my poor clit that feels like it's on fire is too much. "OOOOHHHHHHHHH!" I moan and shiver.

Sylvie keeps humping. "OOOOHH. OOOHHH. OOOHH." OOOHHH SHIT. ITS TOO MUCH. OH GOD. I CANT AGAIN!

I hear Sylvie scream. "FFUUUUCCCKKK!" As she orgasms.

And I actually scream. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Oh it hurts so good. I can't believe. FUCK. I am seeing Stars. FUCK! I am not sure when it happened but Sylvie is spooned behind me. I can feel her boobs against my back, and her arms wrapped around me holding mine.

"Amazing Right." She whispers in my ear.

I can't believe I actually say this. "Yes and I want more."

"Me too, Cutie, but we need a small breather. Then we are going to fuck each other with a really nice double headed dildo I have." She says.

"Really?" I ask giggling.

"Oh yes we are, Cutie. But for now it's time to take a breather." She says and hugs me. I hug her arms and try to relax. A few minutes later Sylvie sighs. "Cutie, all I can think about is fucking you with the double headed dildo."

I can't help giggling. "Where is it?"

Sylvie jumps out of bed and opens a tote bag. "I wouldn't want the maid finding it." She giggles digging through the bag. She pulls out a firm, yet bendable, semi transparent dark pink dildo that is almost as long as my arm, and a small bottle of lube.

"Holy Shit!" I gasp.

She holds it in the middle and wiggles it. "Say hello to Frank." She laughs. "As in Frankenstein the Monster."

"Oh no. Save me!" I say in my best fake scared voice.

"Oh there is no saving you." She says as she leans over me as I am laying back on the bed. She holds one end of Frank and puts him to my lips. I open my mouth and suck on the silicone toy. She pushes him in a little more, and then backs off. "Get him nice and wet so I can fuck that cute little pussy nice and hard. I want to watch you as you orgasm."

Frank is very realistic. I can feel the life like tip in my mouth, and can see all sorts of veins and bulges along the shaft. He is close to Larry's size. I giggle in my head. I have never actually seen Larry. I wonder what Larry really looks like.

"When we get home I could show you an image from Anna's memory?" Says Ezzie.

I almost laugh. Then I can't help but think. I would what Anna looks like getting fucked by Larry? God this pill has my thoughts going everywhere. I think as Sylvie pulls Frank out of my mouth.

Sylvie smiles at me. "I bet Johnny would have loved that. You looked like you were doing a good job." She says as she moves between my legs and lifts my knees and spreads my legs.

Johnny! I giggle in my head, Bat Master & Silver Siryn. I am imagining Johnny's rock hard body. I bet he fucks Sylvie hard.

I moan "FUUCCKK!" I got caught up imagining Johnny I lost track of what Sylvie was doing. She keeps slowly pushing the dildo into me. I groan and she stops. It feels like it's about to push into my throat. It is so deep.

She looks down and what's hanging out of me. "I am impressed, Cutie. You took a lot of Frank. Now let's back him out some and see how you like fucking him." Sylvie pulls Frank out so just the tip is in me. She wraps her fingers around him about 3/4 of the way down what was previously inside me. She starts pumping it in and out of me.

I groan and close my eyes. I feel so full. It's amazing. Then I see Sylvie kneeling over me like a guy. Like Amy! Her hips are banging against mine and I am grunting as she fucks me. Wait what!

I open my eyes. Sylvie is smiling at me. Her boobs are swaying as her arm goes back and forth fucking the dildo in and out of me. She uses her fist around the dildo to stop herself from going too deep. That means with every stroke her fist smacks into my clit. I can hear gasping and moaning as she fucks me.

Wait, that's me! Fuck this is too much! I am so full. It feels so good. Oh my God I am going to cum again. How am I cumming again so fast? I can feel my body shiver. It's almost like a cramp building inside me like a ballon that wants to pop. I realize I am screaming before my mind registers I am cumming.

"AAAARRRRRHHHHHHHH!" I scream.

I can't stop shivering. My legs are trembling, and my body quakes...FUCK! I don't think I have ever cum so hard in my life. I hear moaning before I again realize it's me. Wait, I feel empty, where's Frank?

I open my eyes and Sylvie's big boob and nipple are right in front of me. Wait, Sylvie is holding me against her other boob. It's like a pillow under my head. "Ssshhh, Cutie. It's ok. I have you." Sylvie whispers to me as she strokes my hair. I let out a deep sigh, and she laughs. "That was a really big orgasm. You screamed so loud I wouldn't be surprised if security knocks on the door."

"Noooo." I sigh and turn my face into her boobs.

She just laughs a little more. "Don't be shy now. That was fucking Amazing to watch. I almost orgasmed just watching you."

I look up at her and smile. "This is a nice way to wake up. How long have you been holding me?"

She leans down and kisses my head. "Just a minute or so. You never passed out, but you were seeing stars I am sure."

I sit up some. "Stars? I was seeing some weird fantasy-like images." I say.

Sylvie gets a big smile on her face. "The E gets you so worked up. I know my mind goes crazy. What did you see? What does my Cutie fantasize about?"

"I was seeing you fucking me, like with a dick." Wait why did I say that. Oh god!"

She giggles. "Well that wasn't too far from the truth. I was naked in front of you, fucking you. Did I look sexy?"

I lean into her and roll us back onto the bed. "You always look sexy." I say as I kiss her. We lay there kissing as I straddle her body. I lean down a bit more and kiss her neck and ear. "What's your favorite position?"

I can hear the smile in her voice. "Doggie."

I roll off her and slap her hip. "Doggie it is then. Roll over and get on your knees." I say firmly.

"Yes Ma'am." She giggles.

I turn and grab Frank and the lube off the bed. As I am rubbing some lube onto one end of Frank, Sylvie is wiggling her ass at me, until she feels Frank. Then she holds still. She reaches down between her legs and guides Frank into her pussy. Like she did with me, I push Frank slowly into her. "Oh right there." She moans. "Frank goes so deep."

I pull him mostly out and like she did with me I hold it in my fist and slowly push it back in. Sylvie lets out a long moan. "Frank feels sssooooo goooood."

I start getting faster and harder when I remember the FaceTime call that didn't hang up. I remember listening to her moan as she got fucked in the ass. There is plenty of the double headed dildo still left hanging out of her. I grab the lube and grease up the other end. I bend it over and as quickly as I can, without jamming it in, and I push it against her ass. I am surprised how little I have to push, and her ass opens up and swallows to dildo.

"OH FUCK!" She moans.

"I thought of Johnny fucking you in the ass on FaceTime. I thought you might like a little ass fucking now too." I say.

"Ngghh. Frank isn't little, and I didn't have a dick in my pussy too." She moans.

"Ezzie it was Johnnie fucking her that night right?" I ask.

"Yes it was Mary." Says Ezzie.

"And am I hearing her right. She has never had two dicks in her at once? She seems so worldly and sexy." I say.

"No she hasn't. She has never had a threesome." Says Ezzie.

Hhmm. Interesting.

"But you aren't denying it was Johnny." I say.

"Nngghh. NO! He was a rockstar that night. He fucked the shit out of me until we were both fucked out and fell asleep." She sighs.

I figure out a good rhythm. I seesaw the two ends in and out of her. By holding each one in my fist. When my fist hits her I back out and push the other in. Back and forth.

She has been softly moaning almost the entire time. She starts muttering. "So Full. Oh Fuck." Over and over. Her hips start rolling more, so I start fucking her harder and faster. I don't know how I manage to not pull it out of her, but I don't.

She starts almost hyperventilating she is breathing so fast. She then grabs the pillow to her face and screams into it. "FFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!" Her body rocks hard as she cums. I think of a guy cumming, and how they will jam in deep as they do. I shove both ends of the dildo deep into her ass and pussy. This causes her to scream again. "AAAAAARRRRRRHHHHHHH!" I hold them into her with one hand.

She falls over onto her side moaning. I watch as her body pushes the dildo out of both her holes, and it lands in the bed with a plop and springs back into a straight line.

I lay beside her and hold her to me. She moans softly as I do. "You are right. This is so nice." And she kisses the side of my boob. I lay there holding her like she held me. "What made you think to do that? She asks me.

So I tell her about the strap on that Liz bought. The two ends, inside and out. I leave out the Mistress part though. "Congratulations Mary! You have now DP'd two women." Says Sylvie.

"DP?" I ask.

"Double Penetration. Fucking my pussy and ass." She giggles.

"Oh." I laugh.

Sylvie moves up some and smiles at me. "You are so cute." And she leans in kissing me again. We lay side by side kissing each other for a long time. Our tongues dance in each other's mouths . I suck on her tongue. She bites and pulls on my lip. She nuzzles my neck. I lick her ear. At one point she sucks on my tongue so hard it feels like she is going to suck it out of my mouth. She holds my mouth open and fucks her long tongue in and out of my mouth. All this while we run fingers through each other's hair. I hold her cheeks while we kiss. We softly caress each other's nipples.

Sylvie reaches down my body, and smiles at me. "I think it's wearing off. So I want you to lay back and just enjoy." She says giving me one soft kiss, before kissing and licking her way down my body.

Sylvie is so soft and gentle. She licks and sucks me all over. She slips two fingers inside me, and softly finger fucks me. It's so soft, and gentle, and nice, and just ooohhhhh. She never stops, it seems like she goes on forever and then out of nowhere an orgasm rolls through me. It's like a warm tingly feeling rolling over me slowly. It feels delicious. I grab fistfuls for sheets in my hands and let out a long soft moan. "Oooooohhhhhhhhh." I stop moaning and I feel myself relax on the bed.

I feel Sylvie crawl up beside me. Her mouth is wet with my juices. I hold her head and pull her to me kissing her. She lays beside me, and smiles at me. "I have fantasized about doing that to you for a while now."

"Just like that? Just going down on me like that so softly?" I ask surprised.

Sylvie smiles, and runs her fingers in my hair brushing it back. "Just like that. You are so cute and sweet. I just wanted to be soft and gentle with you."

I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her tight. I say nothing. I just start kissing my way down her body, like she did to me. "Oh Mary." She sighs as I softly kiss her clit. I am sure I look just as "bad" if you will. Her pussy is red and swollen, her clit is sticking out. Her clit is a little more prominent than mine. Her little hood of skin has fallen back allowing her clit to peek out. I spend the next few minutes softly licking and sucking her pussy and clit.